Lovers rock

By Z3its0u

Abandoned!! Athena has been best friends with Gwen for as long as she can remember. But this summer Athena is... More

Characters! <3
001~ Welcome to the 90's
003 ~ First kisses!
004 ~ Rave gone wrong
005 ~ advice

002 ~ Movie night!

122 9 2
By Z3its0u

"So what's the deal? Are we doing this or not?" Jay asks while holding a paper bag.

"I don't know, I'm literally wearing this." Leia says and then opens her jacket to reveal her shirt that says "DARE to keep kids off drugs."

"Yeah, they're dating us to do it." Gwen says.

"Yeah they didn't think that messaging through." Leia says while crossing her arms.

"Bro does this count as a lighter?" Nate says while running out of a closet with a blue self lighting torch in his hands.

"Uh, yeah." Jay says.

"I think they share one brain cell." Aiden says to Ozzie.

Ozzie chuckles and says "you just figured that out."

"I don't know if I can do this. I'm from a famous family. My cousin did Brett favored bathroom." Nikki says confidently.

"I'm sorry. I cant do your Brett Favre bathroom story again." Ozzie says while walking upstairs.

"Guys we learned about this in health class." Leia says.

"You actually listened in health." I say.

Leia gives me a look and then says "I think we should just say-"

————

"Whoa." Leia says while sitting in a chair.

"Babe are you feeling it?" Nate says to Nikki.

"I don't think so." Nikki says.

"Im definitely feeling it." Aiden says as he plays with his hands. "There's so many hands." He says to himself.

"Why is donkey king a gorilla and not a donkey?" Nikki asks. "It's a lie." Nikki says to herself. "They based their entire empire on a lie!" She adds on.

"Yeah, I'm not feeling it either." Nate says.

As jay plays with a rubber band it snaps and flies away. "Interesting." He says.

"Where did it go?" I ask while looking around the room.

"Dude these old flannels are so dope." Gwen says while holding a basket.

"Those are my grandpas flannels. He's married to what's-her-name... wait. What's her name!" Leia says.

"Isn't it like... doggy?" I say.

"Hey who am I." Gwen says with a red flannel over her head. "Your grandpas body." Gwen adds on with a laugh.

I laugh and then jay says "it was there. It was gone. Just like love."

"Whoa... that's deep." Aiden says.

"Leia do you want to hear about the donkey king conspiracy." Nikki says to Leia. "He's a gorilla!" Nikki whispers.

"It's kinda like how Sheryl crow isn't actually a crow." Nate says.

"Totally." Leia says

"Then what is she??" Aiden asks.

"I think she's a... crow." I say.

"Makes sense." Aiden says.

"Yeahh..." I say.

Gwen opens a whole through the red filament on her head and says "grandpas body's hungry."

"Aidens body's hungry too." Aiden says while looking at the ceiling.

"I'll get snacks what do you guys want?" Leia says.

"Raisin Bran!" Gwen says.

"I love Raisin Bran." I say.

"Raisin Bran." Jay says with a chuckle.

"Raisin Bran!" Nikki and Nate say in unison.

"On it." Leia says and starts to leave. She then comes back and sits down "wait what was I getting?" She asks.

————

"I think this is Leila's room." Jay says.

"Yeah. Where is she?" Gwen asks.

"Not here." I say.

"Huh." Jay says and then pulls up a night gown to his body "pretty sensible sleepwear." He says.

"Oh no! She's got high blood pressure." Nate says while holding a bottle of pills.

"Omg poor Leia!" I say.

"It's her grandparents room." Nikki says with her hands on her hips.

"Holding this has become less exciting." Jay says while putting the nightgown down.

"Holding that was exciting?" I say.

Gwen then opens a closet full of flannels and says "it's the mother load." 

"Out of my way I've been needing to go shopping." Aiden says while pushing me.

"Rude." I say.

"I bully you with love." He says while making a heart with his hands and then looking through the flannels.

"Im goin in." Ozzie says as he enters the closet.

Gwen then hands Nikki a flannel and she takes it. Nikki holds the flanel up to Nate and says "you'd look so good in this babe." While putting it up to his body and then adds on "like a hot lumberjack... makes me wanna do stuff with you in the woods."

Nate then gulps and says "I just pitched a tent."

"Ew, we did not need to know that." I say while crossing my arms.

"Bro, this will make it go away." Jay says while handing kitties nightgown to Nate.

Ozzie then comes out with a Russian winter hat on and says "this is mine now."

"Bro is there another one? I need that in my life." Aiden says.

Leia then runs in and says "oh, here you guys are! In my grandparents room. The room I've never dared set foot in my whole life"

"Is it cool there we're up here?" Gwen asks.

"Yeah, I'm cool. It's the summer. Let's have fun. We should do whatever we want! Right?" Leia says.

Then red walks in and says "wrong."  We then all look at each other and then red says "leave!"

"I was never here." I say while running downstairs. Soon after I get downstairs the rest have ran down the stairs and are in the kitchen with me.

Kitty is holding a plate of cookie and letting us take one and saying various ways to say goodbye. Meanwhile red is by the door saying "get out!" To everyone.

As I grab my cookie and leave Kitty says "come again!"

"Don't" red says and then says "get out." Right before I walk out the door.

————

"Welcome to Movie Night it's gonna be pretty major. I got everyone their own box of Raisin Bran." Leia says and then chants "Raisin Bran Raisin Bran! Raisin Bran!" While throwing us all a box of Raisin Bran. "Everybody loves it! Remember? No? Did that not happen?"

"Oh you know who loves Raisin Bran? My cousin who did Brett Favre's-"

"Do not." Ozzie and Aiden says at the same time.

"So what are we watching?" Gwen asks.

"Uh... my favorite movie. Clerks, starring Kevin smith. I'll take a slice of that." Leia says.

"Okay?" We all say in unison.

Leia turns on the TV and a random guy with long hair appears and says "hey, MTV. I'm Leo man. I'm 74 years young, and I'd be perfect for the real world, man."

"What's this?" Jay asks.

"I don't know. It was supposed to be clerks!" Leia says.

"Fun facts about me. I've fallen off of three roller coasters, man. Well four if you count the fourth one." The man says and then Leia quickly turns it off.

"Hey! I was entertained!" I say.

"How was that entertaining?" Ozzie asks me.

"But he survived falling off of 4 roller coasters! I was lowkey entertained to." Aiden says.

"You guys a children." Ozzie says.

"You love it." I say to him jokingly.

"We'll... forget movies! Does anyone have any funny stories to share?" Leia asks.

"Athenas birth." Aiden says to me.

"You're not funny." I say while hitting him in the arm playfully.

Then Nate starts joking and Leia says "oh good Nate!"
"No. He's choking on the Raisin Bran! It's too dry!" Nikki says.

"Give him something to drink!" Gwen yells.
Leia then grabs a juice box and tries to put the straw in but Gwen grabs it and says "forget the straw." And throw the juice box to Nikki.

Nikki pokes a whole with her nail and gives it to Nate. "Drink, baby drink." She says as he drinks the juice box.

"It's good. It went down." Nate says. Then jay starts choking "No you gotta clear it out like this. Like." Nate says and then coughs aggressively.

"Leia you should be an event planner! This is so fun." Nikki says sarcastically.

"I'm sorry!" Leia yells. "I really wanted this to be a perfect night." She says and then gets up while saying "forget it."

"I- Leia!" I say while getting up. As I open the door I see Gwen get up and walk to the door. I decide not to eat for her and run after Leia.

As I get up Gwen asks "Yo, drama queen. What was up with that?"

"Be nicer!" I whisper while hitting her arm.

"I'm a fraud, I've never even seen clerks. My favorite movie is Free Willy." Leia says.

"Holy shit I Love free Willy!" I say. I then look at Gwen and she looks confused.

"You've never seen free Willy?" I say.

She shakes he head and Leia says "it's about a boy and his whale."

"It's like... really sad too." I say.

"So?" Gwen asks.

"So he tried to get will back in the ocean." Leia says.

"No I mean, why did you melt down in there?" Gwen asks.

"It's just... I feel like an imposter in this group. You guys at walk so close and so cool and I'm just me." Leia.

"If you're ever doubting yourself, just remember, you have a killer basement!" Gwen says.

"And your like stupid smart, which is pretty cool too." I say

"You know how boring it is around here. Last week, we threw a stick and the creek and tried to hit it with other sticks." Gwen says while her and I sit on the car. "Nate called it stick stick." She adds on.

"Hey! I loved stick stick." I say. "But Leia, it's not just about your basement, you're also really funny and cool to hang out with."

"And if you're worried about fitting in with me or Athena, you're good, and if you're worried about fitting in with everyone else, you've found the people who don't fit in."

"Never had friends like you guys." Leia says.

"We know." Gwen says.

Then Nate runs out and says "guys! We just found another bag inside this bag! Bag bag! I just came up with that."

"You're very creative..." I say and get off the car. "So are we gonna put this bag bag to use or what?" I ask.

"Oh I definitely am." Gwen's aus and jumps off the car.

"Count me in!" Leia says and get off the car.

————

"That stuff in that bag bag was good good." Gwen says.

"It was so good good." I say.

"Yeah yeah." Aiden says.

"Not as good good as free Willy. I love it." Nate says.

"I know it's so good!" I say.

"Check yourself this is just E.T. with a whale." Ozzie says.

"No it's not how could you say that!" I say acting offended.

"We'll he's not wrong." Aiden says.

"How could my own blood do this to me." I say to myself.

"Traitors!" Gwen says.

"I know it's not clerks but it's kinda cute, right?" Leia says to jay.

"It's like... I'm the boy and Willy's the rubber band. I get it now." Jay says.

"I- okay." I say.

"Athena does Willy make it?" Nate asks me.

"Did E.T. make it?" Ozzie says.

Then we all start chanting various ways of telling will to keep going. Once he is in the water we all stand up and everyone besides Ozzie yells "yes! He made it!" Meanwhile Ozzie is doing tiny claps with his hands.

Ozzie then looks at Aiden and says "this never happened."

————

As Aiden and I walk home Aiden is pretty quiet "are you okay?"

"Yeah just... thinking." He says.

"Ooh about something or someone." I say with a very obvious wink.

"I- what no" he says nervously.

"Is it... Leia? Or maybe Gwen!" I say.

"The only person who thinks about Gwen is you." He says jokingly.

"I- No I'm never thing of Gwen." I say oddly suspiciously like I have something to hide

Do I have something to hide?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 9.6K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
214K 6.2K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
80.3K 2.9K 50
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.3M 56.2K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC