Unparalleled ( OP!MaleReader )

By YuenLoonX

"We're unparalleled..!" Greater good and pure evil. Which shall prevail in the world of jujutsu and curses. ... More

ᑭᖇOᒪOGᑌE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 01
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 02
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 03
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 04
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 05
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 06
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 07
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 08
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 09
EᑭIᒪOGᑌE
ᗩᑌTᕼOᖇ'ᔕ ᑎOTE
ᑭOᔕT-ᑕᖇEᗪIT ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 10

759 36 9
By YuenLoonX

Y/N P.O.V

"Losing yourself in a fit of rage and anger could lead to the destruction of this whole school.. You wouldn't want that, right?"

I gently descended from the air in front of Yuta and Rika who was behind him.

Yuta: "Sorry, Y/N-san. But, this anger is for a greater good. I need to kill that man right now, so please, step aside."

"I will not."

"PLEASE, step aside! Or I may end up hurting you, too!"

A sigh left my lips before walking towards the boy.

"I know Suguru greatly injured Panda, Inumaki, and that girl, Maki. You're probably seething to the fullness of what that guy did, no?"

Yuta: "I have to kill him.. In order to remain with Maki-san and the others! In order for me to believe that being alive is still okay!"

"You're still young, but you have already went through a lot. You're strong, innocent, caring, and most importantly, loving."

Yuta's eyes widened after hearing the last word I spoke.

"You can remain with your friends. They'll be the ones to tell you that its okay to still live. They're your friends after all."

I raised my right hand and placed it on Yuta's head to gently ruffle his hair. Tears suddenly started falling from the corner of his eyes as the rage he inhabited slowly started crumbling.

"You did well, Yuta. But there's no need to dirty your hands further. Go, tend to your friends and leave things to me.. They still need your help."

Yuta: "But what about you.."

"Don't worry about me. My hands were already dirty to begin with.. Now then, go. Your friends need you, don't let them die."

Yuta looked at me reluctantly, but nodded afterwards. He jogged towards Rika, who then carried him to where the others were laying.

"Now then.. You."

I looked around to face Geto, and the scene that I witnessed was troublesome.

Geto only chuckled in mockery. "There are only five who are crowned as Special Grade. But there are exactly sixteen curses. And this is one of them.."

A curse that was definitely powerful came out of Geto's hand. It was a girl, white-colored skin, wearing a kemono, with four eyes.

"Special Grade Potential Spirit: Tamamo-no-mae!"

"And on top of that, I'll combine the 4,461 curses I possess into one, and strike you with it."

Geto raised a finger from his free hand, spawning a black swirling form made up of his cursed spirits.

"Cursed Spirit Manipulation, Supreme Art: Maelstrom.."

It increased in size and floated behind him, along with the Special Grade Cursed Spirit beside him.

Immense wind caused by the latter's technique blew through the air, causing our clothing and hair to dishevel.

"You sure do underestimate me most of the time, Suguru. What happened to you? Did you let your ideals get that far into your head?"

"We've already been through this, Y/N. I seek only a world where no monkeys exist. Acquiring Orimoto Rika was the supposed plan, but you and Satoru seem to always get in the way."

"So right now, I'll use my full force to absolutely eliminate you. Then I can obtain Orimoto Rika after I kill Okkotsu."

"You even went so far as to try and kill me. But that failed miserably. I'm thankful for having friends and allies who care and love for each other, even me."

"I'm not so cold as to say that I don't need love, because that's a vacuous lie. Everyone in this world, even the mundanes you identify as monkeys, need affection and love."

"This is the world I want to live in. A tranquil, joyous, and loving place void of malicious curses. But sadly, I can't see you in it.."

Geto: "Tch, so that's how you want it, fool?!

"You're the fool. It's pure love.."

"THEN I FIGHT FOR JUSTICE!"

Geto extended his palm towards me and launched his supreme fully-mastered spell to attack me.

A breath left my mouth before I closed my eyes.

"I shall respond accordingly and use my full-force.."

My hands came together, and my fingers mysteriously weaved a complex hand sign. My eyes immediately opened, and a surge of cursed energy flowed out of me and enveloped the entire place.

"Domain Expansion.."

Geto's eyes widened after he was pulled into another space. His technique immediately disintegrated after being consumed into the domain.

The pitch-black environment suddenly turned into a bright blue space, completely void of any sign of life, except the two of us.

"..Vector World."

'This is bad.. I have to lay my own domain to-' Geto was pulled out of his thoughts when both of his arms fell off after I motioned them to.

But oddly, his blood didn't spill, but the pain of his arm being sliced off was present.

"You already know how this works. My techniques and cursed energy are improved, and all my attacks will hit you directly."

"You can't dodge, you can't run, and you can't escape. Checkmate, Suguru."

His eyes widened as I muttered those familiar words.

"Now, I'll let you witness techniques in the likes of which you've never seen before!"

"Cursed Vector Manipulation, Supreme Art: Absolute Vector Manipulation..!"

My right hand, enveloped with the most potent cursed energy, extended up to the sky and causing a rumble to happen all across the plane.

Geto: "I won't let you!"

Black mists appeared from below him as he tried spawning more curses in. But my left hand extended to him, manipulating the vectors in his body and forcing him to kneel.

He looked up and appeared as if all the color drained from his face.

"This.. can't be..? This is an abomination..!"

The clouds in the sky opened up. And the presence of a gigantic asteroid, large enough to destroy an entire country, descended from the space above.

It overshadowed Geto and I, and no matter how fast we were, we would never outrun it.

"Are you crazy?! That's suicide! If you proceed with this, you'll kill us both!"

"This is my domain, Suguru. I bend and manipulate vectors at will. Through Absolute Vector Manipulation, I can manipulate the vectors of anything and everything."

"Everything I perceive is a vector. My power and skill are in equilibrium, balanced and concentrated, allowing me to perform such strengths behind my outbursts of techniques and skill collaborating with me to manipulate these unfamiliar phenomena."

"Now let me show you another technique, and see how powerless you are against me.."

"Absolute Vector Manipulation.."

'Another?! I cannot let him..' Geto thought as the wind blew roughly through the place.

He somehow forced himself to stand. And when he did, he ran towards me with lightning speed. Despite not having any arms to use, he still managed to spawn a few curses.

"You think I'll let my fate get decided on by your hands?!"

Geto appeared in front of me, swirling around and attempting to launch a heavy kick. But merely inches away from my face, his foot stopped mid-air.

"..Absolute Defense.."

"What?!"

Shortly after, the absolute defense field that surrounded me deflected his kick, sending him rolling on the ground again.

On the other hand, the curses he spawned were instantly annihilated after I manipulated smaller fragments of the huge meteorite above us and pierced the curses through the head.

"Impossible..! Those were Special Grade!"

"What's your next move, Suguru? You can't touch me with any of your techniques, skills, or strength, nor can you escape my attacks."

"You spawn of the devil!"

"Heh, close enough. But this is the end.."

My right hand, of which was manipulating the meteorite, gestured towards Geto.

Immediately, the gigantic space rock began its mighty descend. As it broke through the atmosphere, flames began engulfing it and it started leaving a tremendous trail of smoke.

"Nothing can withstand this."

The meteor quickly descended, aiming for Geto. The guy closed his eyes, stood up firmly and simply accepted what would happen to him.

Soon, the flaming space rock collapsed to the ground, reverberating a loud, unusual sound, and creating a devastative explosion that left a crater twice its size as well as thick clouds of smoke and dust.

...

The domain, Vector World, vanished, revealing Geto, who was all bloodied up, half of his body crushed and burned off, and me, standing atop him.

I looked at how pitiable my former bestfriend looked, but this was the path he chose.

Surprisingly though, Suguru was still breathing. He had somehow managed to live through a unique phenomenon.

'Your cursed energy is so faint, I could barely feel it..'

Then a presence came upon the both of us, it was a familiar one.

Geto: "Is.. my.. family... safe?"

Gojo: "Every one of them managed to escape.. The ones in Kyoto were under your orders too..?"

Geto: "Yeah. Unlike.. you.. I'm a.. kind.. man.. You sent those.. two.. and set.. Okkotsu.. off, right?"

"And then.. knew.. Y/N was.. alive.."

Gojo: "I trust you. A man with principles like you wouldn't kill young sorcerers without a reason."

Geto: "Trust...? I didn't think.. I still... had any... of that.. left.."

"Idiot! Fool! You scumbag! Y-You curse!"

Geto looked at me in surprise while Satoru knew something like this was gonna happen.

I kneeled next to the wounded latter and let the tears fall from my eyes.

"What's wrong with you, Suguru?! We used to be the best trio in the whole world! Why'd you have to go massacre mundanes and get expelled?!"

"Why even pursue a world with non-sorcerers gone?! Couldn't we just live happily with each other?! The three of us, exorcising curses side-by-side!"

"We were the happiest and the best back then! Why'd you have to ruin something like that?! Now, look at you in your sorry state! You dumbass!"

A silence occurred between the three of us, but it was broken when the latter chuckled.

Geto: "You.. were.. always the.. crybaby.. since.. we were.. students, Y/N.. Just.. grow up.. already.."

"Damn it all!"

I stood up, furious. I headed straight to a nearby wall and punched a hole through it to vent my anger out.

Satoru merely kept his composure, but this situation was inevitable.

Gojo: "You know what this means, don't you?.. Do you have any last words?"

Geto: "No matter what.. others say.. I will always... hate those monkeys.. But I never... held any hatred... for those... in Jujutsu High.."

"I just... couldn't wear... a heartfelt.. smile.. in this world.."

"Suguru.." He mumbled as he walked over to the guy and squatted by him.

Gojo: "You and Y/N are my bestfriends. My unparalleled bestfriends."

Geto's eyes widened for a moment.

Y/N: "Oi, Suguru. Before you leave, I wanna confirm something."

Geto: "...What?"

"We're still bestfriends, right? You, Satoru and I?"

I asked with a serious expression, though those lines did sound familiar to him. He could only smirk, feeling as if he was fulfilled.

"Yeah. At least hit me with some curses at my end, you guys."

The three of us grinned at each other one last time.

Shortly after, Satoru finally executed the final blow, cutting his neck swiftly, and ending Geto's life in an instant.

Now, everything was over...

END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

926K 31.8K 30
"Hurt her or make her cry then you're dead" All of her life,a curse stronger than Sukuna was following and protecting her the whole time. The duo of...
129K 5.1K 24
❝ LOVE IS THE MOST TWISTED CURSE OF THEM ALL.❞ 🖇 there's no room for mistakes when you're cursed to weild power given by a god. but what happens i...
3.6K 128 6
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜!𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞!𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 Forced to abandon your family and being spit out into a world of c...
219K 7.7K 38
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. (Ryoumen Sukuna x Reader) "Do you have a God to believe in?" She nodded her head, words were unable to form. As she star...