Herrscher's Strongest Draconi...

By ARGUS_FALLEN_019

(DxD x HI3 x FGO x Vivid Strike) After Kiana Kaslana, who had been controlled by the Herrscher of Void Sirin... More

Kiana Kaslana's Bio
Issei Hyoudou's Bio
Issei Hyoudou's New Name and Bio 2
Issei/Kevin's Harem 1
Issei/Kevin's Harem 2
Issei/Kevin Harem 3
Prologue: Final Lesson and Kiana's New Beginning
Chapter 1: New Goddess of Heaven & Saving Red Dragon Emperor
Chapter 2: Issei's Betrayal and Rise of the New Kaslana
Chapter 3: Issei's family reunion, EA, Kiba Yuuto's True Identity and Mission
Chapter 4: New students, Rias' worst mistake & Kiana's Family Reunion
Chapter 5: Meeting with exorcist & Goddesses and Lucifer's Family and Leviathan
Chapter 6: Stray Priest & Exorcist, Meeting White One and a Certain Fighter Girl
Chapter 7: Rinne in Kuoh Academy, Kokabiel's arrival and Battle in Kuoh Academy
Millicas Gremory Bio
Chapter 8: Reunion, Meeting with Sirzechs and Rise of the new enemy
Chapter 10: Peace Summit, Khaos Brigade and a Traitor Among Them part 1
Chapter 10: Peace Summit, Khaos Brigade and a Traitor Among Them part 2
Chapter 11: Kevin's New Godly Power; Human & Goddess vs Demon Lord
Chapter 12: A Lovely Day-off (Lemon πŸ‹) {End of 1st season}

Chapter 9: Open House

1.9K 52 24
By ARGUS_FALLEN_019

(3rd POV)

After Kevin had a good conversation with Sirzechs yesterday. Kevin and his lover Kiana were getting ready for the open house. In fact, Kevin and Kiana were nervous about their parents watching them for the activities in their classes.

(Timeskip)
[Location: Kuoh Academy]

As the class began, many students were engaged in activities assigned by Yukari-sensei. Meanwhile, the parents of the students watched as Siegfried and Cecilia Kaslana observed their daughters Kiana and Bianka participating in those activities.

"(While making a clay sculpture) Bianka-neesan, are you feel nervous??" Kiana asked her elder sister.

"I am really nervous too, Kiana. I didn't know that this will happen to us, especially our parents are watching us." Bianka told her, which Kiana sighs herself before they heard someone praising someone's work.

{Random Boy - RB}
{Random Girl - RG}

"Wow!! Kevin-sama, your work is so cool!!" RB 1 said as everyone looked at Kevin's work revealing to be a sculpture of Kiana in her Herrscher of the End form.

"Wow!! Is that Kiana's figure in a form of sculpture? She looks so cool!!" RG 1 commented him.

"I know right!! She looks like a bad ass Goddess!!" RG 2 said, as RB 2 has a money in his hand, trying to convince Kevin on selling his work.

"Wait! Wait! Kevin-sama, I'll give you 100 bucks of yen in exchange of that sculpture!!" RB 2 asked him, then someone is betting the prize of the sculpture.

"No!! I'll take it Kevin-sama!! I'll give you 500 bucks of yen!!" RB 1 yelled, while others are betting for higher prize.

"No!! I'll give you 1,000 bucks of yen for that sculpture!!" RG 2 yelled, as they argued each other for Kevin's work, then Yukari silenced them as she said.

"Will you please shut up!! (Everyone went silent) Now go back to your seat or I'll give you detention if you don't follow what I said!!" Yukari said as many students went back to their seat.

"(Sigh) Thank you Yukari-sensei for your help." Kevin said as Yukari said to him.

"No problem Kevin. If you're done, you may passed your work to me, then I will record it in your grades." Yukari said as Kevin did pass his work to her. Then Yukari recorded Kevin's grade as perfect score. After that, Kevin went back to his seat and then another person screams as they said.

"What the hell!? Did Kiana-sama create a sculpture of Kevin in a mere seconds!!??" RG 4 exclaimed again.

"Not only her!! But also Bianka, Mei, Bronya, Fu Hua, and Asia!?" RB 5 yelled at them.

"Lucky bastard!! Why did the 5 Goddesses of Kuoh including our Holy Nun Asia create a sculpture of Kevin!? Just what did we do wrong, Kami!?" RB 6 complained at how 6 beautiful girls created a sculpture of Kevin.

Then all students are frustrated while the student's parents were shaking their heads in disappointment because of their children's actions, then Yukari is reaching to her limit as she shouted at them.

"All of you students!! This is your last warning!! Shut up or else you will get line of 7 in your grades and detention!! Except for Kevin, Kiana, Mei, Bianka, Fu Hua, Bronya and Asia who are very quiet in my class. Now do your job right now!!" Yukari shouted at them as all students did go back to their seat again before doing their activities. Meanwhile, Siegfried and Cecilia comment as they said.

"That's my daughters!! They are very talented in their activities!! I thought they will ended up like me. 😀" Siegfried said as Cecilia keep her smile as she said.

"I'm so proud of them. But darling, my daughters are different from you. They inherit their talents from me and since your talent is fighting, not in academic performance eversince when we're highschool days. Am I right??" Cecilia said with dark scary smile, as Siegfried shivers and he agrees his wife. Meanwhile to Mr. And Mrs. Hyoudou.

"My son is so cool!! We are so proud of you!! Keep going!!" Gorou said while Miki said to Kevin.

"Good luck to your activities, my son!! Please do it for us. And also, good luck in your activities too, Kiana, Mei, Bianka, Fu Hua, Bronya and Asia!!" Miki said, as Kevin and his girls smiled at them before waving their hands at them.

--------------------------------------------------
(Timeskip)

After their activities, Kevin and the others meet up in the ground floor as Kiana inspected the sculpture of herself that is made by Kevin. Other girls were curious about Kevin's secret talents.

"Kevin, when did you learn to create this. But moreover, this Herrscher of the End form??" Kiana asked him, as Kevin scratches his head sheepishly.

"Don't know, I was just dreaming about it, which belongs to our ancestor Kevin (True) who has faced your counterpart, Herrscher of the End (God Kiana), during the First Honkai Impact." He said which Kiana also remember the history from the books before.

"I see, and I'm sure that others are also enjoyed as well. Anyways, we need to head back inside first, okay?" Kiana said to them. Then they heard some male students rushing to the other building as they said something about the magical girl.

"Ahh, where are they going??" Bianka asked them in confused look.

"I don't know, but I've also heard them saying about Magical Girl?? Speaking of magical girl, is it Rinne who's in trouble or-" Fu Hua said but she was interrupted by Bronya.

"Fu Hua, Rinne is in the elementary building. She is been guarded by RyuZU and Rita-san. Maybe it was another magical girl who wears a costume, probably." Bronya told her which Fu Hua and others sigh in relief, then Kiana asked Bronya as she said.

"Since when did you able to speak fluently, Bronya?? I thought you always speak like an A.I.?" Kiana asked her which Bronya answered her question.

"Since yesterday, Baka-Kiana." Bronya said to her, then Kiana groans in frustration when she heard the stupid nickname of hers.

"I see- Wait a second!? (Notice Rinne with Ryuzu and Rita behind her as they headed in the building) ;-; Oh great!! It's Rinne!! We should save her before its too late!!" Kevin shouted at them, as the girls looked at the direction and their face became horrified. They rushed towards Rinne who had entered the room.

Meanwhile, Rinne and her 2 maids entered the building as they saw multiple male students that are trying to take a picture to the Magical Girl, Serafall Leviathan.

"Teehee!! 😘😘" Serafall said while posing cutely, which other boys are being charmed by her as they said.

"Ahh!!! I'm in love!!" Motohama shouted while taking a picture, even Matsuda also agrees with him.

"Yahoo!! I have so many fans!! Hmm?? (Noticed Rinne and her maids) Ohh!! Another candidate of magical girl!!" Serafall said as she jumped down and rushed to Rinne.

"(Shivers) Why do I feel that this girl is going to make me as a candidate of magical girl??" Rinne asked herself, as RyuZU sensed someone nearby.

"Rinne, I can sense that girl who dressed up as Magical girl is a devil king. Moreover, she's very obsessed on being a magical girl." RyuZU said to her young mistress who is now dead silence as Rita said.

"And here we go." Rita said as Rinne looked at Serafall. However, it made Rinne scared that Serafall's face is full with a...... weird obsessed looks just like a Gudako-chan.

(Imagine Gudako as Serafall in this kind of reaction 😱😱)

"Hehehe!! I can sense another magical girl candidate!! Say little girl, will you join me for our party!!" Serafall said, as Rinne looked nervous as she said.

"Uhmm no!! I'm not a fan of being magical girl!! RyuZU!! Rita-san!! Help me!!" Rinne said as RyuZU and Rita tried to defend Rinne from Serafall.

"Ah ah ah!! Not so fast young lady!! Mirurun!! Miruru!! Spiral!! Miru!!" Serafall said while waving her wand towards the maid, which it made Rita and RyuZU went flying as they didn't know why??

'Nani!? How come this happen!? I am Kevin-sama's, Kiana-sama's and Rinne's loyal android!? How come I got defeated by this magical girl who is a devil king!!??' RyuZU thought herself while Rita thought to herself.

'This can't be happen!? I'm one of the best Valkyrie of Schicksal, how come I got defeated by this Magical girl!?' Rita thought herself as both of them were thrown away and fainted. Then all boys were amazed as if it was real action of magical girl.

"(Sweatdrop) Oh great. I'm not gonna hold back now. (Shows her Scuderia) Scuderia, Set up!!" Rinne said before she transformed into her magical fighter girl.

"😆 Ahh!! Finally!! Another magical girl!! I have another magical girl rival!! Kyaa!!" Serafall said, and Rinne was embarrassed by her while the boys were nosebleed at Rinne's voluptuous body.

"She's so beautiful!!" RB 1 said in lust.

"Please marry me!!" RB 2 said to Rinne, then Matsuda said to them.

"Wait a minute!? You fools!! That's Kevin's daughter, Rinne!! Don't look at her like that!!" Matsuda shouted at them realizing that the white teenager girl is actually Rinne.

"That's right!! I don't know why she become teenager, but still she's still below teens!!" Motohama said, then Rinne was embarrassed and also disgusted by the pervert's gaze.

"(Glares) Try to look at my body, and I swear to God and Satan that you will be punish in ten thousand folds!!" Rinne said as everyone else ran for their lives.

Once they left, Kevin and his girls arrived at the building with Saji who is behind them. Then they look at them as they said.

"(Look at RyuZU and Rita) Poor RyuZU and Rita, how could someone do this to them?" Asia felt pity for the maids.

"RyuZU-sempai can be repair while Rita-san needs to take a rest. I also sense that this pink magical girl is actually a-" Bronya said then Kevin interrupts her sentence.

"A Devil King. Like Sirzechs who is Lucifer in his title, that girl is Serafall Sitri who has a title of Leviathan. That explains why there are 2 super devils in one place." Kevin said as they see Rinne, who is in a battle stance, ready to attack Serafall.

Suddenly, Sona appeared from the door as she said.

"What's going on here!?" Sona said, then she sees her sister Serafall which it anger her.

"Serafall-oneesama!! What are you doing here!? And are you trying to scare Rinne!?" Sona shouted in anger.

"(Panic) T-this i-is n-not what you think, Sona-chan!!" Serafall tells her while panicking.

"First, you let me wear your magical girl cosplay since I was a kid and now, you're next target is Rinne!! You just made a big mistake!!" Sona exclaimed to her.

"Mistake!? How so!?" Serafall asked her. Then Sona walks to her before pulling Serafall outside as she said.

"You and I will have a talk!! You've created a problem a lot, especially Rinne's parents are here." Sona said which Serafall cries in sadness as she said.

"Please!! Help me!! My friend!!" Serafall said to Rinne. However, Rinne ignored her pleas as the Sitri siblings left them.

"Okay, Kevin I'll see you tomorrow!! Bye!!" Saji said to them before he follows Sona and Serafall.

"Say Rinne, (Rinne look at him) How's the day on your class?? Is it good or bad??" He asked her which Rinne transform back to her normal form.

"It's good, dad. Anyway, can we just go home now??" Rinne said which everyone is laughing.

And then, both of them went back to meet their parents/guardian at the hallway while RyuZU was now fixed by Bronya and Rita was now healed by Asia. When they arrived, they can see Gorou and Siegfried who are talking to Sirzechs father or Millicas' Grandfather.

(Zeoticus Gremory)

"Dad. Siegfried. Who is this person you're talking??" Kevin asked them.

"Ohh my son!! Meet Zeoticus Gremory, he is a grandfather of Millicas. Also, I invited him in our home for dinner. What do you say?" Gorou said, as Zeoticus answered him.

"I'll be honored to join you, Mr. Hyoudou. In fact it is a pleasure to meet the Deliverance in personal." Zeoticus said to him.

"Indeed Lord Zeoticus. I presume that you're here for Millicas and Rias, aren't you??" Kevin said to him.

"Well correction. I'm here for my grandson, but Rias... she is gone missing." Zeoticus told them.

"What? Since when did she disappear??" Kevin asked him in confused.

"As far as I know, she is gone to nowhere. But after Sirzechs told us about everything on what Rias have done, I decided to stripped her position of the heiress and give it to her twin sister, Serena Gremory… once she is healed soon. And now, Rias is already called as a disgrace heiress of Gremory." Zeoticus told him truthfully.

"I see. Anyways, (Look at Kiana) Kiana about that… how is the progress for the young vampire?" Kevin asked her, as Kiana told him.

"You mean Rias' ex-bishop named Leticia Vladi?? Well after I help her out, she's training hard and still improving her sacred gear. She is going to become the most powerful half-blooded vampire with the sacred gear." Kiana said as she remember the time where she kidnap Leticia after the fight with Kokabiel.

{Flashback}

Before Kiana teleport others to their manor, she stop the time and went to the location of Leticia Vladi.

When she arrived there, she uses her void portal to pass through the door as she saw the blonde vampire sitting on the sofa.

(Leticia Vladi)

"Who are you? And how can you pass through my door?" Leticia asked her which Kiana responded to her.

"Hello there Leticia Vladi. My name is Kiana Kaslana, and I am here to offer you a deal." Kiana said to the vampire girl.

"(Narrowed her eyes) Tell me, what kind of deal you're making with me??" Leticia asked her about the deal.

"The deal is simple: Join me and you can have your freedom, or stay here and serve your weak master who doesn't take care of you and lock you up in this room all alone. So, what do you say?" Kiana said, as Leticia tells her.

"I'll join you but in two condition: First, I'll punish Rias for everything she did to me. And second, help me to defeat my enemy in the vampire faction and save my friend Valerie Tepes." Leticia tells her, which Kiana agreed in Leticia's condition.

"Very well, Leticia. Welcome to our family. Also, you must train and control your powers so that you can use it properly. I'll visit you every time if you need my help." Kiana said before she uses her powers to remove the evil pieces before teleporting her to the manor in the secret room.

{Flashback Ended}

"Alright then, shall we go now, everyone?" Kevin asked them, which they all agreed.

"By the way Kevin-niisan, Akeno and others are fixing the decorations for the peace summit. They said that we should enjoy ourselves first, while they will finish it sooner or later." Asia said which Kevin nodded at her.

"Things are getting interesting. Am I right??" Kevin said, as the others including Gremory family were going to the Hyoudou's mansion and they enjoy themselves for a little party. Well, the Gremory family didn't expect that they will meet the Lucifer family on Kevin's place.

--------------------------------------------------
{Location: Another world - Vivid Strike World}

In the apartment, there is a brunette haired girl who is watching the news and this made her shock that Rinne who is supposed to fight in the tournament was gone missing. Rumors said that she got kidnapped by force, or she got caught by a portal, which they don't know why.

"Rinne, where did you go?? (She felt her tears) Just where the hell are you, Rinne??" Fuka said as she cried herself not knowing where is Rinne or where does she went.

--------------------------------------------------
And that's all for today, I hope you like this story. I'll be publishing new chapter of this story. And please don't forget to vote this chapter, you can also comment here for the suggestion, and follow my account as much as you like. That's all and Sayonara min'na.

Bonus picture:

"Come fight me, Herrscher of the End." Kevin Chibi said while pointing his Might of An-utu towards Kiana (HOTE) in her oversized form.

"Hmm, let me think about it. Hmmm......... Nope!!" Kiana (HOTE) said before slammed her palm to Kevin squashing him in the process.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 985 42
"π–™π–π–Š π–”π–“π–‘π–ž π–—π–Šπ–†π–˜π–”π–“ π–Ž π–œπ–Žπ–Šπ–‘π–‰ π–™π–π–Žπ–˜ π–œπ–Šπ–†π–•π–”π–“ π–Žπ–˜ π–‡π–Šπ–ˆπ–†π–šπ–˜π–Š π–Ž π–ˆπ–†π–“ π––π–šπ–Šπ–‘π–‘ π–Žπ–™π–˜ π–‹π–‘π–†π–’π–Šπ–˜ π–œπ–Žπ–™π– π–’π–ž π–”π–œπ–“ οΏ½...
676K 9.7K 58
Dragons: Said to be among the most powerful species of creatures in the world of DxD. However, what if one being was said to be more powerful than th...
13.3K 737 32
A fan of many popular gacha games since his pre-teen years, Gabriel Tsun Ren Woo's dreams of becoming a gaming streamer was crushed as his world was...
2.6K 55 18
She want's to see them again That's what Kiana said, The Herrscher of Flamescion, and the one that sealed the Honkai in the moon It has been 8 years...