Unparalleled ( OP!MaleReader )

By YuenLoonX

"We're unparalleled..!" Greater good and pure evil. Which shall prevail in the world of jujutsu and curses. ... More

ᑭᖇOᒪOGᑌE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 01
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 02
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 03
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 04
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 05
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 06
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 07
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 09
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 10
EᑭIᒪOGᑌE
ᗩᑌTᕼOᖇ'ᔕ ᑎOTE
ᑭOᔕT-ᑕᖇEᗪIT ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 08

743 39 3
By YuenLoonX

Jujutsu High | December 24th

3rd Person P.O.V

"It feels like.."

Yuta, carelessly sitting on a chair, boredly rocked on it. His demeanor expressed his plain boredom, having nothing to do at the moment.

"..something crazy is going to happen.."

Well, he wasn't wrong. Grade two and above sorcerers were ordered to gather at Shinjuku, Tokyo and Kyoto in preparation for the apocalypse which drew nigh.

Suddenly, he flinched in shock when the door to the classroom burst open from a kick.

Yuta: "Oh! Maki-san!"

Maki, dressed in her casual outfit, entered the room.

"What are you doing here? Classes are cancelled for the week."

Yuta giggled. "Ah, well. I just felt kinda restless. There's no one in the dorms, either.."

Maki: "That's because Grade two we dispatched to Kyoto.. Toge and Grade three and four are in Shinjuku as backup."

"The principal really likes Panda, so he's probably with Toge.."

"I see.." Yuta avoided Maki's gaze, blinking multiple times as if something was bothering him.

But unfortunately, Maki was perceptive and noticed with ease.

"Just ask.." She muttered, causing the latter to flinch. "You've been curious, right? About me being a failure.."

Yuta: "Well, n-no..! Uh.. er, y-yes.."

He looked down with a somber aura, embarrassed to ask such a question from someone he respected greatly.

Maki sighed and proceeded to tell Yuta about her history within the Zen'in Clan. It wasn't a good childhood at all, but with everything that has happened to her, Yuta still praised the girl for being strong and yielding.

She was taken aback by the sudden compliment. Maki wasn't used to being praised, but here it was.

Yuta: "If there's anything I can help with, just tell me. Let's crush the Zen'in clan! Or something like that. Hahahaha."

He assured, scratching the back of his head mainly because he felt awkward saying such words.

Maki blushed for a moment, "Moron. There's no point if I don't do it myself.."

She scowled and exited the room. "I'm going back to my room.."

...

Y/N P.O.V

'Remarkable sunset. How nostalgic..'

I was simply sitting on the bed, reading some sort of book which I got from the shelves of the infirmary room. I got a glimpse of the outside and noticed the pink sky, which to me, looked pretty.

"Today's too good of a day for a war. Man, Satoru.. you miss out on a lot."

And finally, I was sipping on tea that I had the blindfolded guy bring me before he left. I was sure I asked for a cup, but he literally brought me a whole kettle and some teacups.

'Now then, where was I, page.. sixty-nine..'

I raised a brow at the chapter title, which was blatantly odd.

'.. I Was Trash-Talked By A Squirrel..? That's so lame..'

But then a room factor came to my perception. I looked around as something felt odd to the skin, and I was right.

"Argh, what now?!"

I stood up and opened the windows to get a view of what was happening.

"A curtain? Of all times, who would do such a thing?!"

A sigh left my mouth before I began floating. But a realization clicked before I pursued the unknown offender.

'Crap! I need to find my clothes! Where did Ieiri-san place them again..?!'

I practically sprinted out of the room dressed like an idiot who just escaped a ward from a mental facility. Thankfully, nobody was around as of the moment.

...

3rd Person P.O.V

"Wonderul.. Wonderful! I am very touched right now! You all raced here to save Okkotsu?"

It was Geto. The cause of all the ruckus within Jujutsu High. He had recently finished battling with Maki, Panda and Toge.

He easily placed the three sorcerers at a near-death state.

"Jujutsu Sorcerers are sacrificing themselves for a fellow sorcerer! Affection! Admiration! The world I long for..."

"...IS HERE BEFORE MY EYES!"

He declared with spread out arms and tears of joy over a large circular pit which Inumaki created after attempting to plummet the latter down.

And on the other side of the gigantic hole, Yuta stood in shock, holding his unsheathed katana.

The boy's eyes were shaking with rage as he saw Maki's bloodied body, Panda's torn up limbs, and Inumaki's destroyed physique.

Geto: "To be honest, I wanted you to live, too. Okkotsu. But this is all for the future of the Jujutsu world."

Yuta still was speechless, looking around and seeing his friends, beaten up and almost killed.

"Yu..ta.."

"Inumaki.. kun..?"

"...run."

Yuta gritted his teeth in rage as cursed energy enveloped his right hand.

"Tch, Come out, Rika!!"

There was a sudden rise in cursed energy around the place. Wind blew immensely from how terrifying the atmosphere had become.

Geto: "I will kill you." He stated without worry.

On the other hand, Yuta was enraged greatly. His frown intensified, and he was flowing with cursed energy.

"I'll kill you!!"

...

An explosion happened upon a tower where Yuta jumped off from. He was mid-air, in his signature fighting stance, alongside Rika, who was in her fully manifested form.

Curses that immitated human babies appeared in great number, piling into mountains that stand to oppose the latter.

Geto: "Quantity before quality.. What's your move, Queen of Curses..?"

The great multitude of bothersome curses flooded to reach Yuta. But in spite of all that, the boy sliced multiple curses in half, while Rika clawed her way through all of them, eventually using one of her skills to make them explode simultaneously.

Yuta landed on a railing by another tower whereas Rika followed. Through a black cocoon of cursed energy, she released the injured trio of Maki, Panda, and Toge.

"All heavily injured, especially Maki-san.. I won't let you die.."

He stretched a hand towards the three and casted a reverse cursed technique to temporarily pull them away from death's hands.

It was successful, until Rika grabbed Maki and flew a short distance from the group.

Rika: "NoT fAIr! nOT fAiR! It'S alWaYS YOu! IT'S ALWAYS YOU!"

Yuta: "What are you doing, Rika?! She saved my life. Handle her with more care than a butterfly or a flower!"

Rika, in a state of guilt, quickly handed Maki to Yuta. She apologized repeatedly afterwards with tears leaving her head.

"I'm SoRRy! i'M sOrrY! DOn't BE mAD."

"I'm not mad.."

"..DoN'T hatE Me.."

"I don't hate you.."

Yuta mumbled before placing Maki down gently and climbing back onto the railings. Rika floated behind him again, ready to aid.

"Our enemy is that man there.."

"YUtA, dO YoU HAtE hIm?"

"Yeah, very much."

"TheN I HATe HiM, ToO!"

Yuta leaped off the railing and landed on an electric post with Rika following closely behind him.

Geto: "Welcome back.."

Yuta: "Why did you stop attacking?"

Geto: "Healing with cursed energy requires an advanced Reversr Cursed Technique. It's better to pay some of your attention over there."

A lot of curses shaped like human-sized red centipedes spawned around Geto.

"Now, shall we continue?"

He extended his arm towards Yuta and Rika, causing his minions to rush and slither towards them.

Yuta: "Rika, let's use that.."

Without hesitation, Yuta requested something from his Special Grade Curse. Rika complied without hesitation and swiftly developed a megaphone with snake eyes and fangs markings drawn on it.

Geto was quick to notice that it were the markings of the Inumaki clan, placing him on alert of what would happen.

The centipedes quickly approached Yuta's position and swiftly crawled up the post. While the curses shaped like human babies appeared from the sky, ready to rain on the boy.

Yuta brought the megaphone in front of his lips, and prepared to mutter a word that could wipe all of them out.

"Die..!"

A deafening high-pitched sound came roaring from the megaphone. All the spawned curses exploded in an instant, creating a large smokescreen that covered most of the place.

Geto stood in awe, holding a hand beside his ear as if he tried to fully listen.

"Wonderful..! Cursed Speech is a powerful technique passed down in the Inumaki clan. Yet this young man made it with less than a year of studying!"

The cursed megaphone Yuta held started crumbling until it eventually turned into dust.

Yuta: "That really is hard to use. The cursed energy scatters, and it's hard to aim. Inumaki-kun is incredible."

"So Orimoto Rika's true form is ever-changing. She's an endless bundle of cursed energy." Geto mumbled, surprisingly still analyzing the latter.

Yuta: "Yes. My friends are amazing. And yet you.. You!"

Geto: "I want her even more.."

Yuta: "I'll beat you to a pulp!"

...

Meanwhile, on the other part of the country. Groups of Jujutsu Sorcerers battled out with a wide variation of curses ranging from forms, strength, size, and skills.

Shinjuku, Tokyo was really heated. It was where Gojo and the others were mostly. While a guy named Nanami and the students from Ainu Jujutsu Society were at Kyoto, also battling it out with a large assortment of curses.

Even Ieiri was stressed out from the amount of injured people there were.

...

Geto: "It's your first time experiencing such violent emotions, and cursed energy is filling your body, isn't it?"

Yuta had just landed on the same ground level as Geto.

"Heightening of physical prowess, sense of omnipotence.. Your senses must be sharpened, too."

A mist of black, the same thing that appears around Geto, appeared once more behind him. And a curse with a deformed face started spewing a three-section staff out of its mouth.

"The riff-raff are no match for you now.. I'll have to crush you myself."

Geto mumbled as he grabbed the weapon from the curse. While Yuta, who still had rage drawn on his face, went into his signature fighting style with his personal katana.

"Follow my lead, Rika.."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 7.7K 38
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. (Ryoumen Sukuna x Reader) "Do you have a God to believe in?" She nodded her head, words were unable to form. As she star...
323K 21.4K 38
🐇🥕"𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺". 🐇🥕𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯-𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 "𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘭𝘦𝘴...
85.5K 2.3K 15
Y/N comes from long line of sorcerers who have the unique ability to use their own blood as a weapon. After losing his parents at the age of seven, S...
1M 54.1K 40
[ SEQUEL TO 'Hell on Earth' ] That fateful reunion a thousand years later... Don't let it end there. |-~•~-| "Why is it that after so many years, you...