Hellsolvers | AGGGTM fanstory

By natalies-books

| AGGGTM by Holly Jackson | "Solving crimes certainly wasn't as easy as they made it seem in the movies." - J... More

CASE #1
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
CASE #2
one
two
four
five
six
CASE #3
one
two
three
four
five

three

304 3 4
By natalies-books

------------------------------------------

We took note of what we knew. All the information we know for now, written by Maddy and her fancy writing reads:

All of us pass the note around to bring up the theory of how it could play out. When I received the note,  I stare at the note inspecting all details. As I see it played out, she was walking to the boba place to meet up with her friend, Maya. As she's walking, a car slows down and rolls down the window, saying something uncomfortable making Nora anxious. As she walked toward the main street, she sees the car following, leading to her running toward the magnolia street, which is not as busy. She gets attacked by that driver and was kidnapped, not seen. Maybe her mother argued with her, about safety, making Nora mad, and blocking her. On the day of the taking of Nora, she stopped to get a lighter and pepper spray as her mother remind her about taking safety seriously. The letters, maybe, were sent from the two friends from college? I wonder if-

"Earth to Pippa?" Cara said swiping her hands in front of me to draw my attention. "What are you thinking about?" 

I blink a few times as everything seemed fake. Everything was out of place. I cleared my throat to remind myself I needed to speak. "Here's what I was thinking about.."

------------------------------------------

"I'm scared of how your brain works like that," Maddy said shivering. "That's a very accurate possibility on what could have happened..." 

"Okay, the first theory of the day!" Ravi said writing down on a whiteboard that I had since 6th grade.  "What else can we think of?"

"She had a lover, not approved of the mother, is a rebel, then being a rebel cost her being kidnapped?" Cara said staging poses after another.

"Okay maybe-" Ravi said writing it down until conner interrupted. 

"Nora is forced to do rebel stuff behind her mother's back, but the mother finds out, being furious. " Conner gasped. "Then she severely does it but ends up doing something that could cost her life, kidnapping her, then threatening us-"

"We never got threatened?" Maddy said tilting her head. 

"Could happen, we may never know," Conner told.

I sighed as we were not getting too close to anything, at this point. I wished they were more serious at this time, just this time.

"Be realistic please, we don't have a lot of time before-" I spat out.

"We know.." They all sighed together, harmonized. 

"Let's add onto the first theory, try acting it out," I said standing up. "Ravi and Conenr, Kidnappers, Cara is the local who swore to see her last, and Maddy is the gas station cashier."

------------------------------------------

We gathered some notes that could be important for later, it's a wrap for now. We say our goodbyes and I close the door in front of me. I sighed and as I was about to walk up, I see my mom and Dad standing there. 

"Why are you up?" My mom said in a tone, the tone that tells you danger is coming. 

"Trying to solve the case that's due in a week," I say as I rubbed my eyes. 

"Don't stress yourself-" She sighed until I interrupted in flames. 

"I have to stress myself for the sake of your sister, my cousin." I said yelling. "everyone."

My mother rubbed her temples and tried to hug me. "I'm here to help-"

"No!" I said with a tone to tell me I'm on the verge to cry, "You, all of you actually, are stressing me out!"

"I want a break, with no solving cases, just a little break," I say having the tears falling down to see I'm falling apart. " You guys are rushing me, I need time to think, to find her. I'm not a professional detective, I'm a teen, who shows that I am way more helpful than the lazy police we call heroes in this messed-up town."

I take a deep breath as they, my parents, watch my stress at just a young age. "I'm tired, mentally and physically." 

"Pip, let's talk about it-" My dad said until I held my finger up to stop him. 

"I'm going to sleep. Goodnight to you both."

I hear my mom walk past me, but not my dad's. I turn and see him smiling softly, reminding me he's there. "Goodnight Pip, I'm sorry."

I smile softly back and turn back to close the door behind me. He's there for me.

For now. 

------------------------------------------

I ran.

I was on the verge of crying, as something chased me. 

I didn't know why, but I kept running as my brain and legs told me to continue. 

I was running in the same forest where I went camping with my friends. 

Next moment I was in a room. A white plain one. 

I looked around in worry and spotted a figure standing there, watching.

"What do you want!" I yelled with my voice cracking, "I-I'm not scared!"

The figure walked forward and I recognized who it was. My Cousins. Nora.

"Nora!" I said letting tears fall out like it was the beginning of a rainstorm. "You're okay.." 

She stared with disappointment and sat down in a chair that just appeared. 

"You're a failure, Pippa."

The words hit me quickly making me look deeply into Nora's eyes, the eyes of which are emotionless yet so joyful telling me that statement. 

"I know," I say quietly. "B-But I know I can fix it, Like always." I smile at the thought of fixing it, solving-

"This time you won't."

"W-What?" I laugh nervously. "I know I can- I-I always fix the problem." 

She shakes her head and walks toward me, kneeling down to match my gaze. She smiles and places a hand on my shoulder. "This time you won't, Just give up and just be called a failure, okay?" 

I widened my eyes and shake my head. "N-No, No, No, No," I take a deep breath in as it feels hard to breathe, "I can't, Nora, I need to for the sake of your mo-" 

"Don't speak of that woman" She said getting up, she cross her finger. "I said to give.up." As I blink, the next moment she pushed me backward, with the chair. I turned in panic as I was going to hit the floor hard, but no. 

There wasn't any floor, but air. I Turned back quickly to see my cousin smiling proudly and waving as I fell quickly. I screamed and made my last prayers to the world I live in.

The next moment, I jumped up, gasping for air. I looked around my room as it was bright, yet messy, the same as yesterday and the day before. I sighed and got out my bed, seeing I was just dreaming. 

--------------------------

I locked my car and walked up the path toward the police station to gather footage of the last seen place of Nora. Ravi, Maddy, Conner, and Cara were all behind me and I was scared that they will mention anything, just anything about Nora just yet. Thankfully, No one mentioned her or talked. We were walking in silence, awkwardly. Finally, we made it to the front door of the police station and I pulled the door open. 

As we walked in, we already saw detective Hawkins, Complaining. "I told you, color, not black and white ink!"

"Calm down, Detective," I said, announcing my presence. "It's just ink you could get at the store next store."

Cleary He can't think.

"It's not the same-" 

"Anyway, we are here for the footage?" I said picking at my fingernails. They looked at me as if I was stupid or speaking another language, "Nora's footage?" 

The detective jumped back into reality and nodded, signaling us to follow him. As we followed through the hallway, I hear a conversation that drew my attention. 

"Yes, I told you a million times." The guy said groaning. "This girl was walking barefoot, then her brown hair was messed up, and she had a sun necklace on if that helps."

"Okay, did she seem on drugs?" The police offer wrote down. 

'Yes, I been saying that from the beginning of our conversation" The lady sniffed, "She didn't know anything at all nor her surroundings."

This girl. 

It could be Nora.

Nora owns a necklace, her favorite actually. a sun necklace. Always and never to be removed.

I felt a tug on my arm as I snapped back to the world. It was Maddy. 

"Come, he's starting to show us." She said in a calm tone, scared for what to show. 

Honestly, I would too. But yet the dream of her telling me to give up, made me want to try even harder.

--------------------------------

Word Count -  1526 words

NOTE:

sorry for being inactive as I'm terribly stressed and can't find them to write anything. Ideas are still popping in my head to bring the story in the right direction. Schools getting harder, so I'm sorry if I'm not active but be patient and wait until the next chapter is released. Thank you and a reminder to drink water and sleep. Please. 

ily and thank you for reading this and supporting it. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653 128 33
Ella Rae finds herself in a rather precarious situation... One morning she is wild and care free till it all comes down to a blurry February night th...
196K 5.8K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...
26.1K 1.2K 36
After Liam Dunbar was kicked out of his college for getting into a fight, he lands in Beacon Hills college where his best friend, ex girlfriend and b...
690 98 22
Mature Audiences: Everything happens in 3's, a murder, a lost love, and a fantasy, many years in the making... But will she survive when all three of...