Blood Soaked (Fem Creepypasta...

By Uzamaki-nii-chan

Hey guys *waves quickly* I've been busy with other stuff, but I recently been reading some creepypasta fanfic... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Trying Something New
Chapter 2: The Mall Incident
Chapt 3: Recovery And Fun
Chap 4: Breakfast, And New Arrivals
Chap 5: Date And A Talk
Chap 6 : Slaving and Shooting
Chapter 8: Ugh... School
Chapter 9: After School

Chapter 7: A Few Unexpected guests

81 0 0
By Uzamaki-nii-chan

After teaching the girls how to shoot until sundown, Slenda and her sisters decided to go and make dinner, while the girls helped Damian grab his toys.
After putting away his toys, Damian slowly walks down the stairs, making sure not to slip this time. As he makes it to the dinning room, he goes and sits besides Slenda as the girls where waiting for him.
"Sorry about the wait ladies, had to put away my toys." Damian sheepishly.
"It's quite alright dear, just try to eat half of your ramen this time yeah?" Slenda asked rubbing his back, causing him to smile a bit and nod.
"Sure." Damian said as he starts to eat.
"Now Damian, I understand you need some outfits is that right?" Trenda asked, as she takes a sip of some wine.
"U-uhm yeah, all I have are really suits and a pair of sweats." Damian said embarrassed.
"Ahh well, you just need casual clothes for your mission right?" She asked again, getting a nod from the vampire.
"Perfect, I have some outfits I'm sure you'll like that I'll put in your closet and drawers." Trenda said as Damian nods again slurping up his noodles, and taking a bite of pork.
As they continue to talk, Slenda and her sisters suddenly sit up and look to each other.
"He's early." Slenda said, as she stands up with her sisters.
"Who?" Jess asked, as the girl wonder the same thing.
"Ladies and gentleman we'll be right back." Zalga said, as the sister teleport away.
Damian's eyes narrow as he puts his hand on his pistol, as the girls grip their weapons. When suddenly a dark chuckle echoes through the house, causing Damian to groan and slam his head on the table, making the girls confused.
"Oh God." Damian said when suddenly the dinning room door bursts open.
"DAMIAN JAMES HELLSING YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE YOUNG MAN!"

Damian's eyes widened, as the girls just watch confused on who the hell this lady is. Damian slowly turns to woman as he gulps, "H-hey mom." Damian said nervously, as the girls suddenly start to sweat.
"Holy shit that's his mom? We're so screwed!" The girls thought.
"Don't 'Hey mom' me young man, you fought one of the Nazi bastards and didn't thing to send something to us you idiot!" Integra said chopping the top of his head.
"Owww that hurt yah know!" Damian screamed out, covering his mouth getting confused looks from the occupants in the room.
Integra looses her angry look to a calm happy one, "I haven't heard your verbal tick in a while Damian." She said, as Damian covers his face with groan as he blushes in embarrassment.
"Hey there killer." Said Alucard, as he walks in from the living room followed by Slenda her sisters.
"Hello old man." Damian said with another groan, causing Alucard to chuckle.
"Soooo... What are you guys doing here?" Damian asked as tries to control his flustered face.
"Well I missed you of course." Integra said as she lights one of her cigars.
"Yeah okay, well I missed you guys too but it's only been a few days-"
Damian was interrupted as his mother interrupts him.
"Why is there bandages wrapped around your waist?" Integra asked putting one hand on her hip as the other pulls out her cigar and points at it.
"Oh uhm... Luke had a blessed weapon." Damian said getting another chop from his mother as his father slaps the back of his head.
"OW OKAY OKAY!" Damian yelled rubbing his head.
"You're only 17 you brat! You should've let Slenda take care of it!" Alucard roared getting Damian to look down at the floor.
He always hatted it when his father is the one yelling at him, letting him know he fucked up.
"I did what I thought was right..." Damian said softly still looking at the floor getting Alucard to inhale from his nose and sigh.
"Son I'm sorry I-"
"Thank you for dinner Slenda, I'll be in my room." Damian said before becoming a black and red mist that goes up the stairs and as they hear a door slam.
Integra sighs before taking a long drag and leans against the table as Alucard bites his lip and looks down.
"I'll go talk to him." Slenda said, as she starts to walk away before Alucard stops her.
"No, it was my mistake I'll fix it myself." Alucard said before kissing Integra's cheek and also becoming mist and going upstairs.
The girls look at each other not knowing what to do, as Jess suddenly shrugs and goes back to eating, as the girls follow her example, while Tobi passes Integra an ash tray, getting a nod in thanks by the blonde woman.

~With the 2 vampires ~
As Alucard becomes solid again, he sees his son looking at the picture of Damian and Seras, causing the older vampire to sigh.
"Damian I know it hurts that she's gone but-"
"Those bastards got her dad... Luke did some terrible shit to her dad and I saw after I drank his blood... It's really fucking with me." Damian said as he looks up with tears of blood going down his face.
"Show me." Alucard said gritting his teeth.
Damian sets down the photo, before walking over to Alucard, putting both index and middle fingers on his temples, and closing his eyes as he starts the memory transfer. Since Alucard is receiving the memories, Damian also has to relive the same memories.
After awhile Damian takes a step back away from his father, as his father just stares at his son as his son cries silently.
"Son... I... My dear boy I'm sorry you had to see that... But he did say she got away, maybe she's here in this world."
Alucard said softly as he slowly walks up to his son.
"AND WHAT DO I SAY IF I FIND HER?!" Shouted Damian.
"FOR ALL I KNOW SHE COULD BE REALLY DEAD ALREADY OR JUST BECOME CRAZED LIKE THE FLEDGINGS WE KILLED!! WHAT DO I SAY?! WHAT DO I DO?!" Damian yelled out as his heart starts to hurt and his stomach does flips.
Alucard wraps up his son holding him closely, holding his sobbing son's head to his chest.

~Downstairs~

"AND WHAT DO I SAY IF I FIND HER?!" Came the voice of a very upset Damian and his mother puts her head in her hands and sighs, as the the girls eat slowly, listening to Damian as much as they can.
"FOR ALL I KNOW SHE COULD BE REALLY DEAD ALREADY OR JUST BECOME CRAZED LIKE THE FLEDGINGS WE KILLED!! WHAT DO I SAY?! WHAT DO I DO?!" Damian yelled out as his loud sobbing becomes muffled as the girls eyes widened.
'She could be alive?!' The girls thought as they look to each other and nod to each other a bit, as Helen suddenly turns to Integra.
"Excuse me Lady Integra?" Helen asked, gaining the woman's attention.
The blonde sits up with a raised brow, intrigued in the masked person.
"Yes?" Integra asked with an authoritative tone.
Helen gulps a bit before looking into the woman's eyes.
"We've heard a bit about this Seras but what was there relationship?" Asked Helen with interest.
Integra lights a new cigar, and leans back in Damian's previous chair, crossing her legs.
"I guess you could call them lovers, close friends, best friends, teacher and student even." Integra said as she takes a whiskey, offered to her by Jess.
"Well what happened?" Slenda asked her question.
Integra sighs before taking a sip, and a drag from the cigar.
"To be completely honest, I'm not sure... All I know is that we sent Damian and Seras to take care of a former Millennium base, we had intel that it was a research facility but we were wrong. Out of 30 men only 8 came back, including an in shock Damian that was covered in blood.
For a few hours from the radios all we heard was screams, blood falling or hitting the walls, gun fire, and roars and growls. When we asked Damian where Seras was, all he said was portal over and over. He refuses to talk about what happened and the men that survived, well 4 of the 8 committed suicide while the rest resigned." Integra finished taking a sip of her whiskey.
"So if any of you are able to get him to talk about it, a lot of people want to know what happened to them." Integra finished as the girls just sit there taking in the information.
"Well shit... Not only does he have survivers guilt but also possible PTSD, and any other traumas." Helen said as she sighs and plops back.
"Are you a therapist?" Integra asked with eyes narrowed.
"I was yes, that's why I asked." Helen said.
From upstairs the sound of a door opening and closing, as does the sound of long stride foot steps, with a sigh.
"How is he dear?" Integra asked, not looking away from her whiskey glass as she takes another drag from the cigar.
"Asleep... It's really taking a toll on him, even for a vampire as old as I, who've killed billions has never gone through the amount of stress as Damian is going through." Alucard said, as he stands behind Integra's chair putting a hand on her shoulder.
"Well let me go tell him I love him, I suppose you'll be coming with me?" Integra asked raising a brow.
"Of course let's go." Alucard said, helping up his lover, as the girls watch them walk up stairs.
The girls look at each other before nodding.

~Back in Damian's room~

"Damian honey, we have to go." Integra said as she gently nudges her son as he wakes up quickly.
"A-already?" Damian asked, as his mother and father nods.
Damian stands and hugs them both tightly, as the hug back tighter. Integra kisses his cheek and rubs his cheek a bit, while Alucard ruffles his hair.
"We're going to say bye to Slenda we love you son." Integra said softly as Alucard nods and smiles a bit.
"I love you guys too be careful please." Damian said as they nod before walking out and Alucard closing the door. Damian lays back down on his bed, as he looks at the photo of Seras before falling asleep.

~Back downstairs~

"Thank you Slenda, and sorry about that." Alucard said as Slenda raises a hand.
"Nothing to be sorry about Alucard, and thank you Lady Integra for the insight of the situation." Slenda said as she sticks out her hand, which Integra shakes.
"Of course, thank you for letting me see him even though I'm mostly mortal. But if anything happens or if he tells anything about that day, please let Alucard know." Integra said as Slenda nods.
"Of course, goodbye you two." Slenda said, as the two say goodbye before a red mist covers them both and the disappear. Slenda sighs and rubs her face, before turning to her sisters and her proxies.
"Thank you guys for behaving yourselves." Slenda said as she rubs her temples.
"His mom is kind of intimidating." Said Scarecrow as the girls nod.
"Integra even scares me sometimes." Slenda said getting a slight shiver.
"No kidding, her knowing she's in a house full of killers, and the only thing she's worried about was her son." Tails said, her arms wrapped around herself.
"But what do we do about D?" Asked Benny.
"We do what we have been, and try to keep him smiling and busy. Sally go and let him know that tomorrow you guys are going to school, and that his car to go to school in will be outside for you two tomorrow." Slenda said as Sally nods and walks up stairs followed by Bennie.
As the girls get to the room and knock, a few minutes pass by until they knock again a bit harder this time. Growing impatient, Benny just opens the door seeing a sleeping Damian, as Sally walks to Damian and Bennie slowly close the door behind them.
"Hey baby?" Sally asked in low voice.
"Hmm?" Damian grunted out with one eye open.
"We're going to school tomorrow, and your car will be out front for school." She said as her and Bennie climb in bed with him, as he rolls on his back.
Bennie lays on his right as Sally lays on his left before both kissing a cheek goodnight, before they both go to sleep feeling Damian's arms wrap around them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 52 18
TW: may be gruesome for some readers. At this moment the story does involve a slight mention of suicide, gore, abuse, and disturbing imagery (mainly...
7K 220 37
(🔖Wattys 2022 nomination)(🧭Story dedicated to artist AmiKArtest) Dr. Liliana Draghicescu is a genius who graduated from high school at of eleven an...
207 1 95
#######READERS BEWARE!####### THIS BOOK CONTAINS *Graphic sexual scenes *Death *Gore *possible Abuse *Triggering behaviour and bad language. ######...
233K 8.9K 31
"Don't let him near her, Police Girl." Sir Integra spoke as she took a drag on her thin cigar. "In fact, I would keep her a secret as long as you can...