The Business Contract

Od quengdem

"Look I lost my job today and I'm really not having a good day, and to be quite honest I'm sick of rich fucks... VĂ­ce

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
*Character fun facts!*
Merry Christmas! 🎄🎄
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Suprise!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue
Spin off
Happy 69k reads
Readssss‼️‼️

Chapter 44

1.1K 61 9
Od quengdem

R.J. P.O.V

It's been a few weeks since everything settled down about my coma, Mack and his team went over to San Antonio to see what he could find out.

Since our faction has become active again, there has been a lot of income coming in for the 'business'. While crime has gone back up because of the activity, I've also gained a lot of Allie's including some cops.

The men responsible for Trina's house was found and I've had them brought to me. I want to personally deal with them.

"Sir, we're here." My driver says as he pulls up to my newly purchased warehouses forty minutes outside of Houston in the countryside.

"Thank you. Come back two hours from now." I instruct the driver as my men open my door for me.

"Yes sir." He says then drives away.

"Where are they." I ask coldly as I walk towards the warehouse.

At the warehouse I am met by Carter,  Mack's little cousin. I seen him a few times when we were younger but he was a runt then. Now he's all grown up and huge. Mack told me he'd entrust me to Carter while he was away. He also told me that Carter dedicated himself to our faction once he turned seventeen. He's seen things, they've seen more things than I ever have.

Well not anymore.

"Tied up inside sir, but fair warning it's brutal sir." Carter tells me.

"Good, I said I didn't want them to sleep unless it was from them passing out."

To be honest, I was a sheltered kid. I never had to witness bloodshed or torture because my dad had a peaceful reign. I guess today will be the day.

As I walk into the warehouse I hear grunting from my men doing the beating. Their voices echoed against the vast metal walls. The sounds of the men screaming filled the air as I got closers and closer. There I stood blocked by a plastic wall of tarp. I could see the blurred, warped silhouettes of my men who were repeatedly beating the tied up men.

I begin to open the tarp but Carter stops me.
"Sir, I'd recommend you put on these so you don't dirty your clothes." He says handing me shoe coverings and medical scrubs.

I look at him with a raised brow. "I don't need that." He then bows and backs up snapping his fingers and the men open the tarp for me.

Upon stepping into the tarp the smell of iron and sweat hits my nose. I then witness one of my guys smoking a cigarette. When he sees me he nods putting the cigarette out on one of the captives arm as the captives screams from the pain.

They had the men gagged. I'm guessing to muffle their cries or keep them from biting their own tongues.

"Wow this is my first time seeing the boss in person and I would have never imagined it'd be Houston's 'bachelor'" He says as he bows his head.

"Watch your mouth punk, before you end up like them." Carter says coldly. I look at the young man who has a scary look in his eye.

I stand in silence, looking at the three men tied up. "Give me a chair." I say. As men hustle to bring me one. "And that bat." I point holding out my hand.

As they hand me the bat, I grab the chair placing it right in front of the three men who are now on edge and very aware.

I take off my suit jacket handing it to Carter, and I pop my sleeves rolling them up to my elbows. I sit in the chair, slamming the bat down in between one of the guys legs and lean on it. At the sound of the slam he jumps breathing heavily through the gag in his mouth.

WARNING!!!
This section contains violence and torture description. If you do not wish to read this section scroll on to the next chapter.
———————————————————————————————————————

"I chose you." I pull the man's gag from his mouth. "Who sent you to Trina's house?"

The men's hands was tied up in the air. Upon pulling his gag off he spits on my shoes. Ahhh that's why Carter told me to wear those cover ups.

An anger from deep inside me boiled up, a type of feral, killing sensation that rose from my belly. Before I knew it I gripped the man by the mouth, my hands pushing back as I feel his jawbone separate I grab his jaw, squeezing tight. All the man could do was scream because his lips curled in over his teeth so that he couldn't bite down on my hand and the corners of his lips split more from my force as I slam his head back into the wall multiple times before letting go.

The man began to faint. "Oh no no no." I say sarcastically as I smack his face. "Wake the fuck up."  I grab a bucket of mysterious fluid splashing it on the man and the two men beside him as they yell through their gags and the man wakes up. From the stench of the smell I realized I just threw a bucket of piss on them.

In hindsight I realized I grabbed a bucket of piss. But honestly it was funny, And I couldn't contain my laughter so I laughed which caused my men to join in as Carter came and handed me a cloth. My cynical laughter was because I'm sure they laughed while they ransacked my baby's house. So if that shit was funny to them, then this shit is hilarious to me.

"Are you awake." I look at him coldly. "Listen, I don't quite like cussing, my shoes were very expensive, and I'm new to this boss x torture stuff." I grab his jaw making him hold eye contact with me. "And because I'm inexperienced this could become very very painful for you. So just tell me what I want to know."

"Go to hell you bitch, little do you know your world is going to come crumbling down." He say through swollen lips and eyes. I could tell that even though his face was covered in bruises and knots he was truly scared.

Carter then hands me the man's wallet as if on cue. I reach in it pulling out his ID.
"Donovan G. Foster." I read the drivers license. "Address, 1231 D street, San Antonio Texas." I read out loud.

"I'm here boss." Mack says over a loud speaker "such a pretty wife and kid he has." Mack say as we hear a little girl in the background followed by a woman. "Hello ma'am we're detectives currently investigating the case on your husband Donavan Foster, and three other men. Do you have time?" We hear the woman "Ohh! Yes please come in." The woman says before I hang up."

"On my go. My men will kill your wife and sell your daughter to the highest bidder." I say in a sinister tone.

"You wouldn't, you have a daughter of your own." The man spits as tears form in his swollen eyes.

"Oh...but I would, all because I have a daughter, and I had a wife. And now I have a woman I will do anything to protect." I pause. "It's because of your 'boss' that I'm here in your face." I explain the severity of the situation.

The other two men begin to squirm and shake their head ferociously as the man down on his luck begins to talk.

"All I know is that she is a woman, who has our boss infatuated but word is that she is power hungry and wants to take down your faction. My family was threatened if I didn't do what they assigned me to do or if I talked." He says shivering. "But if you could grant me immunity please, I'll do my best for you." He bargains with me. Then he whispers, "The man over to the left is one of us sent to make sure we don't speak he is probably reporting right now."

The two men beside me squirm and kick, nodding their heads in agreement as the man in the middle speak.

I stand up grabbing the bat and I stretch holding it in the air as I twist my body. Before I was even done I slam it down on the man's shoulder. Hearing the crack of his bone was enough to make my stomach churn. His screams were agonizing that I almost threw up but the anger of all the misfortune around me and my loved ones kept me fueled. I then take a swing at the other shoulder cracking the bones. He for sure passed out.

"Do you take me for a fucking idiot huh?" I scream at the passed out man.

"Your turn." I rip off the other ones gag. "Speak."

He opens his mouth but then begins to bite down in his own tongue.

"Get him!" I yell as my men pry his mouth open revealing a half bitten off tongue. "Such a shame... you're still gonna die from all that blood but just more slowly..." I snap my fingers at the men. "Use something to pry his mouth to keep it wide open."

"And this little piggy went wee,wee,wee all the way home" I step to the third guy who was heaving.
"We don't know her, he told you everything the full truth right before you crushed his shoulders. I swear it!" The last guy shouted while crying. "My family is good as dead now anyways." He sobs.

I stand up grabbing my bat as I put it on my shoulder walking towards Carter. "Sir what would you like me to do about them?"

"Let him die." I point to number two, "he's never going to be able to live life the same after this so throw him outside a hospital later." I point to number one. "And him, kick his ass real good. And leave him in an alley way." I look at Carter. "They're snitches, they're no good for us."

"Why don't we just kill them sir?" Carter asks while following me.

"Their sins will kill them." I say as I walk to the one guy they all agreed on and I swing my bat at his face knocking him to the ground as I beat him. Upon stopping I finish my sentence. "But those who double-cross us, or have intentions on deceiving me..."I pull out my gun. I started carrying it with me at all times. As the guy I beat tries to rise on his hands and knees, when he lifts his head I have the barrel of my gun pressed to his forehead and I pull the trigger.

"They will die by my hands" I say coldly as the blood from the man's head sprays on my shirt and hands.

"Do as I say, clean this shit up and await further orders." I say as I use the cloth to clean my hands and face.
"Yes sir!" They all say.

As we get outside of the warehouse Carter finally asks. "Ross are you okay?" And in answer I run to the nearest bush and I vomit up everything I ate for breakfast.

I just killed a person. I mean I have killed people due to protection.  But I just killed a person in cold blood.

I straighten myself out and walk to my car. "I'm going away with Anais and Trina for a few days."  I inform Carter.

"Yes sir. I will keep watch." He says.

As I sit in the car my hands tremble. This is what dad meant.
———————————————————————————————————————
A/N: Who noticed the new picture of Ross?? It symbolizes his drastic change.
Ross: You made me kill a man!!😱
A/N: In the name of love 😍🥰
Ross: You psychopath. 😨

Don't forget to ⭐️💬🗣️
-chuu💋

PokraÄŤovat ve ÄŤtenĂ­

Mohlo by se ti lĂ­bit

48.9K 1.6K 43
[complete] Running away from her husband five years ago because he forced her to do unspeakable things with a "partner" of his. One day while she was...
1.5M 86.2K 63
"You trust me?" I look up at him, staring into his light brown eyes that stared directly at me. It felt like he was staring into my soul trying to re...
255K 5.5K 31
•Harley, C.E.O of a big company in his college days fell head over heels in love with Ailsa . He gave her marriage proposal to which her parent agree...
187K 6.2K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...