It always ends the same. ~ C...

By NoahChuu

C!Karl time travel lore because the lore scratches my brain, yippie!!!!! Disclaimer I'm not the best at words... More

- New beginning? -

- In between -

3 0 0
By NoahChuu

'Remember what you did to me.'

I was falling, I couldn't stop falling, I was getting dizzy as I was spinning while falling. I was falling through time, it was so tiring. I saw everything I had been through flash as I fell past it. My memory book and my other belongings fell out of my bag, they all hit the floor before me. I close my eyes right before I hit the ground, maybe it wont be as painful as it usually is if I close them. 

I hit the ground, what a surprise, closing my eyes did nothing. I picked up all my things and put them into my bag. I walked toward where I rest and went to sit down. How could I feel someone watching me despite knowing I'm alone? I brush it off. I close my eyes. 

I drift off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
480K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
318K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
956K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.