𝐌𝐘 ππ‘πŽπ“π‡π„π‘'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐒...

By vintagevqbes

(Eli "Hawk" Moskowitz x Fem! Oc!) β€’ β€’ β€’ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, Maya and her twin brother, Miguel Diaz, moved to an... More

ΰ­¨π’‘π’π’‚π’šπ’π’Šπ’”π’•ΰ­§
γ€Ž 𝐎𝐜'𝐬 』
S01:E01
S01:E02
S01:E03
S01:E04
S01:E05
S01:E06
S01:E07
S01:E08
S01:E09
S01:E10
S02:E01
S02:E02
S02:E03
S02:E04
S02:E05
S02:E06
S02:E07
S02:E08
S02:E09
S02:E10
S03:E01
S03:E02
S03:E03
S03:E04
S03:E05
S03:E06
S03:E07
S03:E08
S03:E09
S03:E10
S04:E01
S04:E02
S04:E03
S04:E05
S04:E06
S04:E07
S04:E08
S04:E09
S04:E10
S05:E01
S05:E02
S05:E03
S05:E04
S05:E05
S05:E06
S05:E07
S05:E08
S05:E09
S05:E10

S04:E04

2.7K 59 63
By vintagevqbes

⚠︎︎WARNING:THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A ROBBY X OC SMUT, I WILL GIVE YOU A WARNING BEFORE IT STARTS (AND TELL U WHEN IT ENDS) SO YOU CAN READ THE IMPORTANT PARTS OF THE CHAPTER⚠︎︎
•~3rd person P.O.V~•
Maya stood at her locker, getting her things for her next class when she felt a tap on her shoulder. When she spun around, she saw Kenny. She furrowed her eyebrows, closing her locker door.

"Kenny? What're you doing here?" She asked chuckling a bit.

"We're touring the school, so we can decide which classes to choose." Maya hadn't ever done that before, when she was a freshman they just told them to choose whatever classes sounded the best to them.

"I'm guessing lots of the kids are asking about the fight." Kenny nodded. "Figures, most of them are probably scared shitless." Maya chuckled, shaking her head.

"Um, I need some help."

"With what?" Maya asked, crossing her arms.

"Finding the bathroom, this girl pointed out that I had stuff on my shirt." Maya glanced down, some food stuck on his Cobra Kai shirt. Maya's mind immediately went to the worst, Hawk or anyone from another dojo inside the bathroom with him. That would surely start another fight.

"I can show you, and I'm gonna have to wait outside." Kenny furrowed his eyebrows as he followed Maya.

"You don't have to wait for me." Maya scoffed.

"Kenny, let's just say there are some people here who aren't fond of Cobra Kai." Kenny shrugged.

"They wouldn't hit a kid," Maya raised an eyebrow, "would they?" Maya stopped outside the boy's bathroom.

"They would, hurry in and hurry out, okay?" Kenny nodded, Maya pulled out her phone so none of the administrators would think she was trying to go inside. After a bit, Maya wondered why Kenny hadn't come back out, and then she heard a familiar voice.

"Thinking about striking first, huh?" Hawk. It was Hawk. Why hadn't she seen him go inside? She quickly walked inside, seeing Kenny pinned against a wall by Hawk.

"Hawk!" Hawk quickly looked up, seeing Maya made him let go of the boy with the Cobra Kai shirt. "What the hell are you doing?! He's a kid, asshole!" Maya shouted, grabbing the boy's shoulder and pushing him out of the bathroom.

"What're you even doing in here? And why are you protecting him? He's a Cobra!" Maya rolled her eyes.

"Because you're beating up on a fourteen-year-old, which it's honestly really embarrassing that you have to beat up on a kid to make you feel better about yourself." Hawk glanced from Maya to the ground and then back at her. Before he knew it, she had left.

"Who was that guy?" Kenny asked, Maya, put her hand on his shoulder, trying to find his touring group.

"No one important." Maya almost expected to feel her necklace burn some type of guilt into her chest, but then she remembered. She wasn't wearing it.

~

After another day of learning Miyagi Do karate, Maya went to Cobra Kai's dojo. As she did most days. Their practice was about to start, some students were warming up. Robby was talking to the other Cobra's, when he heard the bell jingle from the front door, he stood, seeing Maya.

"Hey." He smiled, slithering his arm around her waist and pressing his lips against hers.

"Hi." Maya giggled once she pulled away.

"Kyler got tickets to a drive-in, we were gonna see Bloodsport, you wanna come?" Maya thought for a moment, Miguel was going to be hanging out with the Miyagi Dos and the other Eagle Fangs. He wouldn't miss her. He wouldn't even have time to ask her where she was going.

"Sure." Maya saw Kenny slowly walk up to the group, her, Robby, Tory, Kyler, and some other kids. Robby pulled away from Maya, the two of them looking at him curiously.

"Look who made it," Kyler muttered.

"What's up?" Robby asked, seeing as Kenny looked upset.

"I was at the high school yesterday and these older kids started messing with me. One guy told me I should quit Cobra Kai." Maya glanced at the ground, she hadn't told Robby about it. She didn't want it to start another fight. "Maya was there to help me, though."

"Who was he?" Robby asked, side-eyeing Maya as she stared at the ground and nervously toyed with her shirt.

"I don't know. He had this spiky red hair." Maya walked away, going and sitting in a chair. Robby followed soon after.

"Why didn't you tell me Hawk was messing with Kenny?" Maya shrugged, pushing her hair behind her ear.

"I handled it, and it was only a one-time thing. I didn't really think it mattered." Robby tilted his head to the side as if he didn't totally believe her. "It would've started a fight, and I already dealt with it so there's no need for a fight." Maya could still feel Robby staring at her. "Why are you staring at me?" Maya asked, glancing up at him.

"It's hard not to." Maya was left speechless as he walked away, going to stand in his spot on the mat.

~

Maya walked to the back of the dojo, seeing Robby and Kenny practicing. Robby threw down the punching equipment he had on, before sweeping Kenny's legs from underneath of him.

"Robby." He looked up as he helped Kenny from off the ground.

"It's alright, Robby was teaching me," Kenny said, rubbing his lower back.

"I have to make contact with him sometimes, Maya." Robby chuckled, Maya was already protective when it came to Kenny. Why she was so protective, she didn't know.

"I know..." Maya muttered.

"Maya's been learning Miyagi Do, you can know all the moves but one need one crucial thing." Maya crossed her arms, she hated talking about learning Miyagi Do karate. The little Johnny in her hated it.

"Balance," Maya answered, she heard someone chuckle. She looked up, seeing the Sensei from earlier.

"It's... It's a Cobra Kai lesson. I was just using a Miyagi-Do-" Robby started.

"It's okay. Balance is crucial. A man can't stand, he can't fight. Give Mr. Keene and me a moment alone." Maya looked at Robby, and he nodded, which meant for her to listen to the guy.

"Yes, sensei." Kenny bowed and left.

"I'll see you later, Robby."

~

"I'll have to tell him sometime, I just don't know how I'm going to," Maya whispered, as not to interrupt the movie that some of the people in the car were watching.

"If your brother loves you he won't care. As long as you're happy." Maya shrugged, of course, Miguel loved her but he would still care. Maya always felt like she needed the approval of her brother, she didn't know why, but if her brother approved of someone or something then Maya was happy with it.

"I want some now. Get me two buckets of popcorn with butter, four large Cokes, two hot dogs with mustard, no ketchup, and a pretzel." Maya saw that Kenny was the one Kyler was talking to.

"But I can't carry-"

"And some nachos with extra cheese and jalapeño poppers, all right? Hurry up, man." Maya sighed, opening the car door.

"I'm gonna go help him." Robby followed her out, Maya suspected that he wanted to go with her or talk to Kenny.

"Hey. Don't worry about him. Hazing the new guy. It's a good thing." Maya nodded.

"It is?"

"Yes. Trust me, it's a lot less dangerous than what I had to do. Just keep your head up, and you'll earn respect. Got it? And, um, get me a Butterfinger." Maya walked with Kenny to the concessions, asking Kenny about school and if he'd made any friends yet.

"You go ahead, I'll carry the rest." Maya chuckled, seeing Kenny's arms piled high with food and drinks. Kenny nodded, or at least tried to, and walked away.

"Your food will be ready in just a moment." The woman at the counter smiled, Maya pulled out her phone to pass the time.

Miggy🤞🏼:hey, we're going to the drive-in, wanna come?
Miggy🤞🏼:it'll be pretty much everyone from practice.
Miggy🤞🏼:Maya?
Miggy🤞🏼:Maya, c'mon stop ignoring me
Miggy🤞🏼:we're going without you
Miggy🤞🏼:did I do something?

Maya looked up, catching a glimpse of spiky red hair.

Shit.

Then she heard drinks and food splatter to the floor. She quickly ran to Kenny, pushing Hawk away from him. She held Kenny back with her arm as if she were shielding him from danger.

"Maya? What're you doing here, Miguel said you weren't coming." Maya glanced at Kenny.

"Go get Robby." Kenny turned to leave, but Robby was already approaching.

"I'm here." Robby stood beside Maya, shoving his hands in his jacket pockets. Hawk looked between the two, and then at the rest of the Cobra's as they slowly approached, along with Eagle Fang and Miyagi Do.

"Maya? What the hell are you doing with Cobra Kai?!" Miguel yelled, gesturing to the Cobras.

"It isn't any of your business, Miguel." Miguel was a bit taken aback, where had this attitude from Maya come from?

"We're meeting at the baseball diamond in thirty minutes, you'll see them again soon, come on." Maya stood where she was, Miguel turned around when he didn't hear Maya following him. "Maya!" Maya crossed her arms.

"I'm not leaving with you!" Miguel turned and scoffed.

"So you're leaving with them?!" Maya shook her head.

"I'm leaving by myself." She turned and left, not saying goodbye to anyone but Kenny.

~

Maya walked into the Miyagi Do dojo the next day. She hadn't spoken to Robby the rest of the day yesterday and Miguel had been ignoring her. She didn't care, except she did. She hated having Miguel mad at her, but she wouldn't let him know that. When she entered, she saw Johnny standing and scolding Miguel whilst Daniel was standing on the other side of Miguel, who was telling him he'd done nothing wrong.

"Sensei, did you know we have another traitor?" Sam retorted, crossing her arms as her eyes narrowed and focused on Maya.

"Shut up," Maya muttered, slowly walking to stand beside Johnny.

"She's not wrong Maya," Demetri uttered, Maya looked between the two. Maya? A traitor? After everything she'd done, for everyone around her.

"I'm not-"

"He's a Cobra, Maya! He's the enemy! You're a traitor, a fucking traitor!" Maya's heart shattered into a million pieces, to hear her own brother shout these words at her. She gulped, hoping her eyes weren't brimming with tears.

"I don't care if Sam or Demetri called me a traitor, but you? Your my brother, Miguel! It's honestly sad that not even Hawk called me a traitor, over my own brother!" Maya picked up her bag and quickly began to walk to her car. Maya heard people running after her.

"Maya, I'm so-"

"No! You let your girlfriend treat me like shit and you were still friends with Hawk even after all the shit went down, but I didn't say anything about it! I was civil, civil for you! I'm done! I'm done with Miyagi Do and Eagle Fang, and I'm done being civil for you!" Maya spun on her heel and began walking to her car before she paused and turned to look at Miguel again. "One more thing, I'm sort of seeing Robby." Miguel felt his jaw clench as Maya climbed into her car and drove away.

Hawk seemed to be frozen in time. The words
Maya had said, stuck to him like glue and wouldn't go away. Maya, Hawk's Maya, was with Robby. How? There was no way. Just the other day he saw she was wearing the necklace he'd given her. It was almost hard for him to understand how someone so beautiful, used to be his, was now someone else's. His heart ached, he wanted to cry, and he wanted to go home.

Maya💗:Robby, are you busy? I really need to talk to you.

Robby:yeah, what's wrong?

Maya💗:Miguel, Sam, and Demetri were calling me a traitor for defending Kenny. I quit Eagle Fang. I just...idk I never would've expected Miguel to call me a traitor. I mean he's my brother.

Robby:I'm sorry, I know he's your brother and everything but he's an ass.

Maya💗:well, there's something else.

Robby:what is it?

Maya💗:I told everyone that we were seeing each other.

Robby:well at least you told him, right?

Maya💗:well yeah but it wasn't the way I imagined it.

Robby:I understand
Robby:where are you right now?

Maya💗:home.
Maya💗:why?

Robby:I'm coming over.
Robby:is Miguel there?

Maya💗:no, he still has practice.

Robby:k, I'll be there in a bit.

Maya💗:okay💗

~

•~WARNING:SMUT AHEAD~•

"I'd like to be in Cobra Kai again, but with Miguel..." Robby gave Maya a look, a look that told her to stop caring about what everyone thought.

"He's not gonna hold a grudge against you for that long just because of karate." Maya shrugged. You never knew with Miguel, he could hold a grudge forever if he wanted to. Maya ran her fingers through her hair, and Robby watched intently.

Maya looked up, and Robby looked away from her. He was nervous, she didn't know why. Robby had only been to Maya's room once before, now he could try and imprint everything into his brain. Her flowy curtains, her overly neat closet and bookshelf, her white vanity and dresser, and the most important thing, Maya.

Her tan skin and her deep brown, almost black, eyes. Her dark brown hair with pink stripes that flowed flawlessly over her shoulders. Even when she was stressed she looked amazing, but Maya always looked amazing, at least in Robby's eyes she did.

"Robby, what're you staring at?" Maya asked, giggling as she stood.

"Uh, you, obviously." Maya stood, giggling a bit.

"You sound so cute when you're nervous." Robby felt heat rise to his cheeks, and other places as well.

"I'm not nervous." Maya shrugged, twirling her brown hair around her finger.

"You sound like it." Robby gulped, did he really? He was nervous, but he didn't want Maya to know that. "Is something wrong?" Robby shook his head, his mouth felt dry and he knew if he tried to speak his voice would just be a squeak. "If something's wrong you can tell me, Robby." Maya's voice was soft, and Robby gulped again. He didn't know what had come over him, he wasn't usually like this.

"Nothing's really wrong," Robby paused as Maya went and sat beside him on her bed. She placed a hand on his knee, as she looked up at him.

"Then what is it?" Maya saw how pink Robby's cheeks were, she couldn't tell if he was sick or flustered. When Robby glanced down, Maya did as well and then she understood. She looked back up at him, panic filling his eyes.

"I-" Maya put both of her hands on the sides of his face, pressing her lips harshly against his. Maya swung her leg to the other side of Robby, straddling him, Robby immediately grabbed her hips. Maya could feel Robby grow more and more needy and though she desperately wanted to satisfy his needs, she knew she'd enjoy it more if she prolonged it.

Robby pulled away, dipping his head into the crook of Maya's neck. She could feel his tongue prod at the skin on her neck, which caused her to let out a small noise. Robby groaned, biting and sucking at her neck even harder now. Maya hummed, rocking her hips, Robby through his head back as he bit his bottom lip.

Robby shivered as Maya's hands trailed underneath his shirt, every touch sent shivers through his body and Maya enjoyed watching him melt under her touch. Robby hastily pulled off his shirt, Maya giggling at how excited he was getting.

"Stop...," Robby drew in a breath, "laughing." Maya smiled, placing small kisses down his neck, Robby was starting to become desperate. Every touch from Maya sent shocks of pleasure through his body, and he wanted more. He wanted to see more and feel more of Maya.

He tugged at Maya's shirt, indirectly asking her to take it off. Maya slowly smiled, purposefully pulling her shirt off slowly. He gawked at her body, his eyes growing wide, his thumbs drawing circles on her hips. Maya started to feel almost as excited as Robby was, her fingers fumbled with his belt buckle for a moment before pulling it off. Robby frowned as Maya left from the spot on his lap, Maya tipped Robby's head up to look at her, a devilish smile on her face.

"Can you stand for me, Robby?" Robby shot up quickly, he'd do anything Maya said especially now. She giggled, hooking her fingers into the waistband of his pants and underwear, pulling them down at the same time. Robby sucked in a breath through his teeth, his hands going to the waistband of Maya's leggings but Maya grabbed his wrists.

"Please, Maya." Maya tried to contain the butterflies that fluttered in her stomach as she let him slip off her leggings and underwear, then slipping off her bra. Robby stared at her in awe, but not for long. Maya pushed him back onto her bed, climbing on top of him. His hands immediately attached to her hips, Maya was sure he'd leave fingerprints there in the morning. "Maya." He whined, Maya, smiled before she positioned herself over his dick. She slowly brought her hips down, a lengthy moan escaping from both of them.

Maya had to stay still for a moment, adjusting, and Robby understood, he moved his hips slightly, trying to create any movements. "Fuck." Maya muttered, squeezing her eyes closed, slowly she began to push herself up and down. Robby was a moaning mess, he tried clasping his hand over his mouth but Maya quickly removed it. "I love," Maya gulped, "your noises, Robby." Robby groaned as Maya sped up, Robby placed his thumb on Maya's clit, rubbing circles on it, Maya's head throwing back in pleasure. "Fuck, Robby." He whispered, feeling a knot form in his stomach.

Maya's thighs started to burn, but she kept going. A knot in Maya's own stomach started to pull tighter, and Robby's grunts and moans only pushed her forward. "Fuck, Maya, I~" Maya hummed in response, squeezing her eyes closed and biting her bottom lip. Robby started moving his hips as well, Maya's head flew back as she came, her hand immediately flying to her mouth to silence her moans. Robby came soon after, his moans loud enough for the whole world to hear.

•~END OF SMUT~•

Maya and Robby fell against her bed, their chests heaving from earlier activities. Maya pulled on her bra and panties, and Robby pulled on his boxers and Maya cuddled into his chest. Robby smiled up at the ceiling, as Maya's breathing started to steady he guessed she was falling asleep. Until a knock sounded at her door.

"Maya?" Maya quickly sat up, pulling on Robby's sweatshirt and her leggings.

"Go to the closet," Maya whispered, Robby, did as he was told. Maya pulled her hair into a bun to try and make it look like that was the reason it was frizzy. Maya opened the door, only cracking it so Miguel could only see her and not the clothes and messed up bedsheets.

"What?" Maya asked, realizing how out of breath she sounded, she realized Hawk was with Miguel as well. She gulped, hoping they hadn't heard them.

"You just weren't answering my texts-"

"I wonder why." Maya retorted, but when she looked into Miguel's eyes, she sighed, crossing her arms.

"I'm sorry, alright? I was just pissed and that doesn't excuse anything I said but I'm sorry. I don't care if you date Robby or whatever but please just come back to Eagle Fang." Maya tried not to glance behind her.

"You do care, Miguel, don't lie." Miguel shrugged, looking away from Maya.

"Yeah I care, I'd rather you date anyone else, but if your happy then I'm happy." Maya nodded slowly.

"You're forgiven, but I don't know if I'm going back to Eagle Fang. I don't know if I'm doing karate at all." Miguel started to protest but then the door was shut in his face.

~

"Everyone, we'd like to introduce our newest student." Silver smiled, as Maya entered the room from the girl's locker room. "Welcome, Maya Diaz to Cobra Kai."
________________________________
A/n: sorry for the lack of chapters, I struggled with the smut but my friend helped me so everyone say thank you to Cameron😌 (ps: there are probably gonna be lots of chapters posted because tomorrow's Friday and I'll have more time to write during the weekend)
Word Count:3,495

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 105 21
The story is about a boy who got isekai in Ninjago world with an element power glitch as he adventure meeting new people, new kind of element and mak...
40.6K 954 12
What if Effy had a cousin named Sophie? How this girl's life would go in the Bristol's wild group? Disclaimer: I don't own Skins. I only own Sophie a...
253K 6K 22
》to finally have everything ...then to have it torn awayγ€Š β†’ ginny and georgia fanfiction ← ...
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...