Not So Perfect | Strictly 18+

By iamblossombae

WARNING: This book contains mature content not suitable for ages below 18 years! "KELVIN PLEASE FORGIVE ME, I... More

Writer's Blog
Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Characters Updated
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65

10

1.4K 14 2
By iamblossombae

(6:07 am)

I woke up with a loud slap on my buttocks.

A woman like you shouldn't be sleeping past 6:00am. No, not in my house will this be tolerated!

"Ouch, don't spank me like that again, okay?" I retorted while trying to get up from the bed.

My body felt like a truck had run over it from last night. The abuse was so severe to the extent that I remembered every bit of it. I slept and woke up anytime I wanted in my father's house, so why can't I do the same here? Is this guy mad? What time was he expecting me to wake up after abusing me last night. Mtcheww, he probably lost his mind.

"I will spank you over and over again if I want to, and you don't dare talk back at me!"

Whatever, rapist - I murmured

"Excuse me, what did you say?"

I said nothing, you're being insensitive for god's sake! How do you expect me to heal from last night if I don't get enough sleep? And you don't even care to ask how I'm feeling! What kind of a boyfriend are you!? Huh??

I unleashed my anger at him, hoping to get an apology or something, but unfortunately....

He pounces on me and starts slapping the hell out of my face.

Agyeiiiii!! Aaiishh! Ah! ah! ah! somebody help me he's killing me! I screamed for help as loud as I could, but it was pointless because no one could hear me.

DONT YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT WOMAN!

He growled and continued slapping me insanely until my face swelled up. I was also bleeding from a loose tooth, so I rushed to the washroom to rinse it off.  Jesus, the pain from my buttocks made me shake and unstable. I looked into the mirror and was frightened by the swells on my face and how swollen my buttocks were. God, the pain felt like death! How did I even get here?

Yo, don't let me come there and lash you. You better get out of the washroom and go make breakfast.

Make breakfast, really!? Doesn't he have maids here? That was what he said, right? Anyway, I'm not going to make any fucking breakfast, I'm going home now! I angrily stormed out of the washroom, ready to pack and leave this miserable abuser of a boyfriend.

"You know what, Kelvin? "

No I don't, unless you tell me - He retorted while relaxing on the bed with his full attention on his damn phone.

Well I'm breaking up with you! I
can no longer keep up with the abuse so I'm leaving you for good.  Whatever we have going on is fucking over!

I stood my grounds and spoke to him like the brave woman I was. Even tho I was crying throughout my speech, the pain empowered me to go harder. At this point, I was no longer scared of him and his bs.

"Sure, you can leave if you want to."

Fine but don't fucking call me, text me or step foot in my house when I walk out of this door. Try it and I'm calling the police on you!

Haha I see, looks like you've found your voice now. Superwoman just got her groove back I guess. Funny enough, he wasn't moved an inch by my drama; instead, it was laughable to him.

"Whatever, fuck you and fuck this relationship! I'm done!

I rolled my eyes at him and started packing my stuff as fast as I could. He just stared at his phone with a silly smile on his face.

I'm like hellooo...?? What's funny here? By the time he's done smiling, I'd be out of here like I never was!

After packing, I rushed out of the room without saying a word to him. But what freaked me out was the fact that he didn't react or stop me from going; that was weird??

"Whatever,  I don't care!"

I shook the thought off and went out of the gate after the gateman opened it for me.

Wheeeww, I was out of his insane mansion! I breathed in some fresh air and crossed over to my house. That's when I realised I had made the biggest & dumbest mistake of my entire life!

"FUCKKKK, MY HOUSE KEYS ARE WITH HIM!!!"

I began palpitating and sweating profusely on what to do next. Wtf was I supposed to do? I now understood why he didn't stop me from leaving. Ugh son of a bitch!
I have to go back and face him cx I'm not planning on staying outside. Wow, I'm so dumb! I can only imagine how he'd he laughing out loud in the room. I hate him so much!
____

It was 6:30 am in the morning and my body was exhausted from lack of sleep. I went back to his house for my keys and the gateman opened the gate for me to enter.

"Madam, you're back again?"

"Yeah, I left my keys with your boss so I've come for them."

"Ohk, you can go."

Just when I was about to enter the room for my keys, I was held back by his harsh tone on a phone call. I leaned closer to eavesdrop and this is what I heard;

Make sure she does not leave this house again or else, you lose your job. I'm not going to repeat myself for the 2nd time.

The next time you open the gate for her to leave, I'll hold you accountable and deal with you.
Is that clear...??

"Good."

I froze at the thought of his conversation and contemplated on whether to leave or to stay, but I had no choice. I had to get my keys first before thinking of leaving. There was something off about the call and my instincts told me he was talking to the gateman about me. I knew very well that my instincts do not lie, so I had to clarify it.
.
.
.
(Pardon me for the short chapters readers 💔)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 49.6K 60
High School Story. May contain extreme ABUSE content and if you are uncomfortable with it, please refrain from reading this. This is my first Book in...
54.8K 2.1K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
175K 5.2K 26
CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT 18+ Recommended Prequel to All But Rejected Mate. This story is the sad beginning behind the Fury family. It takes three gene...
322K 6.2K 39
"You're so wet,Kitten." He whispered in my ear. Making me shiver. His finger slowly,circulating on my clit. "You want to feel my big fingers in you...