Lost In Paradise [Gojo x read...

By Madallinaaa

"Have you been lost before? If so, you are capable of understanding how confusing that is. This life represe... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
JujuStroll Valentine's Day Special
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV

XI

178 8 0
By Madallinaaa

The warm rays of sun slowly entered the bedroom brightening the room as a new day was looming. The golden hues were reaching my face making me frown at the realisation that it's already morning.

When I opened my eyes I instantly remembered that today was a Saturday so my natural reaction was to just turn over to the other side.

I should sleep more and let my body recharge properly. I told myself to somehow justify the fact that I wasn't feeling like talking to anyone today.

If I could just sleep for two more days that would be awesome. I thought but my wish was destroyed when a big lump of fur jumped on my bed.

"Stop it! I don't want to play Mika!" I said trying to kick the tiger out of bed but she wasn't having it.

Mika was playfully biting and hitting me with her paws. "Enough!" I said one more time but before she could stop, it was already too late. In my attempt to get away from her I managed to fell off the bed. The floor felt like a rock once my ass made contact with it. The loud thud has shattered the silence that was present a few minutes ago.

That was it! It was decided that my day was officially ruined, so now it was pointless to try to stay in bed thus I got up and went to take a shower.

As the warm water hit my skin, I felt my muscles relax under it, creating a pleasant sensation. It was in that moment that I became aware of the numerous bruises and cuts scattered across my body, a sight that was far from something pretty.

"I wander if Gojo has any scars on his body." I catch myself saying and once I realised it, I felt like my whole face turned red and all the oxygen left my brain.

"What the fuck am I saying?" I screamed at myself letting the shower rain over my stupid thoughts.

Once I was done, I got dressed and headed downstairs, to the kitchen. Mika was slowly following me around.

I think she still wants to play.

The servants were preparing the breakfast but i decided to skip it altogether. Instead I took an apple and went out into the garden.

This place is the only one where I have no problem staying all day long. It's just me, the trees, and the beauty of nature surrounding me. It's incredibly calming to my surprise. But that pace is easily disrupted, especially if he's here.

I stopped as I made eye contact with Satoru. I feel embarrassed about what almost happened that night.

Were we about to kiss? Was that just in my head? I was having all these conflicting thoughts that made me frozen in front of him.

"I didn't know you were here," I said looking away.

"Don't worry, I'm leaving soon."

He sounded a little hurt by my attitude.

Satoru let out a sigh and started walking away. His demeanor was cold, like his feelings were hurt by my reaction.

"What's up your ass this morning?" I angrily asked him.

He didn't answer.

"Are you still mad about last night?" I tried to somehow keep the conversation going. I didn't want him to leave, not without fixing this.

"Would you talk to me? Please!" I said feeling my heart aching as I was staring at his back.

"You're reckless! The problem is that I'm the same whenever you're around," said Gojo with a big sigh. "We won last night because we were lucky, not because we were smart about it and that's not good," he continued gazing at me.

"Ok but we won, we're safe. How is that not enough?"

"If it was just me in that building I wouldn't have a scratch right now. That's the difference."

Now he was unusually annoyed and I was getting mad. Mad about what happened these days, about the fact that my grandma is sick, about how I have to do community service for the school, about how nothing seems to work out the way I want it to work, about the fact that I was scared to even face that curse. But most importantly, mad about the fact that I got him hurt.

"If you are so good why don't you go and kill every curse so we can all live peacefully!" I screamed at him letting my frustration out. "You like to go around and act all cool but you're the most scared out of all of us and you wanna know why? Because there is no one that can save you and that's terrifying Satoru." I ended up saying as I felt my voice shaking and my heart racing like crazy.

He looked at me with a somewhat of a surprised expression on his face then he let out a soft smile.

"Why are you smiling? You weirdo!" I said confused by his response.

"You're annoying!" he finally said laughing while patting me on the head.

"I'm annoying? You are! I can't stand you, dumbass." I screamed at him causing a commotion.

He let out a painful sigh when he put his weight on his injured leg. That reaction brought me back to a worried state.

"Is your leg okay?" I asked.

"It's healing, don't worry about it." He reassured me.

"I feel like shit because I did that to you. I never wanted this. I'm sorry," I said.

"Don't stress about it it's really nothing. Well it wouldn't be a problem if I manage to learn to do reverse curse techniques but it's a bummer I still can't figure it out," he says scratching the back of his neck.

"Well that means that we should train more," I said with a soft smile.

"Do you really want me to beat you up this bad?" he jokingly asked.

"Oh shut up!"

Is that supposed to be your breakfast?" he asked me looking at the apple I have in my hand.

"Well yeah. I don't feel like eating," I responded.

"If you want to train again you'll need a lot of energy," he said taking my apple away.

"Hey!" I exclaimed but he already took a bite out of it.

"Now go and eat a proper meal!" demanded Gojo giving me back the half bitten apple.

He stopped in his tracks and turned to face me. "About last night..." he started to say but stopped as he saw his mom coming our way.

"What?" I asked curious about what he wanted to say but I was met with a cold look and a simple "nothing" then he left.

"I feel like for the past few days he has been running away from me," said Lily looking at Satoru's figure as it became blurry in the distance.

"He's probably stressed about school and stuff, he's been grumpier than usual," I told her in an effort to take her mind off of her son.

"Maybe you are right. Anyway, I wanted to talk to you about last night. I managed to clean up after the two of you. It was a pretty grotesque scene, may I add," she said giving me a worried look. "Are you ok?" Lily asked me with concern in her voice.

"No. I'm not!" I said as my head got heavier and the ground started to seem like the perfect spot for my eyes to hide.

"I was terrified when I first saw the curse standing before me, but when Gojo showed up I somehow got the courage to do something, but it was something stupid that got him injured," I uttered still looking at the ground.

"Everybody makes mistakes,  growing is realising what those mistakes are, so don't beat yourself up," she finally spoke putting a hand on my right shoulder.

"I'm glad Satoru came after you, and I'm pretty proud that the both of you managed to execute that special grade curse and come out with only a few injuries," she said. "I think you're on the right path Y/N so don't be too harsh on yourself."

Her words gave me hope.

"On the other hand, I've discovered that you're the one responsible for the existence of that curse," Lily concluded switching to a very serious expression.

"Huh? Isn't that impossible? We can't create curses only humans do," I said trying to understand the situation.

"You're right, but we can be the fire that lights the match and creates the perfect environment for a curse like that to manifest. What happened at the school that day was the hypocenter."

She informed me that the curse had completely consumed the boy. His body was disfigured and somehow merged with the curse. The only recognisable part left was the upper half of his head. Apparently he was still crying.

Hearing that left me feeling numb. I wanted to feel guilt or sadness or anything but it was all empty. I knew he was a piece of shit but I don't think he deserved to die. Yet, they are simply human beings, and it is their own actions that have created these curses. The curse thrived on his boundless rage and anger towards me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1K 8
"The fear in your eyes is palpable. Begging me to stop will only make me go harder." "Please my Lord, don't do this! I'm not ready- I'm scared..." Th...
177K 6.1K 63
Gojo Satoru never fell in love. Yes, there were flings and countless hookups, yet there was never a sense of promise or faithfulness in the air. Ever...
6.5K 83 79
Yn is a sorcerer without a cursed technique. She has something much more powerful. Her ex boyfriend jake is a bit of a pain in the ass. Gojo and suku...
23.7K 835 45
𝒎 𝒆 𝒕 𝒂 𝒏 𝒐 𝒊 𝒂 // 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑗𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑, ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡, 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑜𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒. 𝑇𝑜 𝑡𝑢𝑟�...