[On Hold] What If Luz bonded...

De KaijuLord54

This is a fanfiction of how The Owl House would turn out if Luz Noceda had bonded with the Venom symbiote. Mais

Prologue
Season 1 - Part 1
Season 1 - Part 2
Season 1 - Part 3
Season 1 - Part 4
Season 1 - Part 5
Season 1 - Part 6
Season 1 - Part 7
Season 1 - Part 8
Season 1 - Part 9
Season 2 - Part 1
Season 2 - Part 2
Season 2 - Part 3
Season 2 - Part 4
Season 2 - Part 5
Season 2 - Part 6
Season 2 - Part 7
Season 2 - Part 8
Season 2 - Part 9
Season 2 - Part 11

Season 2 - Part 10

668 15 11
De KaijuLord54

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or Marvel Comics so don't report me, this is for entertainment purposes only.

Also, I should let you know that this chapter will be based on The Owl House Season 2, Episode 16.

Episode 14 is different with Luz and Venom spending the day with Camila in the human realm for the anniversary of Mr. Noceda's death, since they still have the portal. And Amity winning the Bonesborough Brawl without Alador finding out.

And Episode 15 has no changes required since it's years in the past well before Eda ever got Carnage.

With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy the chapter.

We begin in the night market where Eda took Luz to get the teen's witch's wool cape.

Eda: Hello? Prim?

Carnage: Is she on the Night Juice again?

Eda: I hope not. Hello?

She said as she knocks on a door as static goes off on Luz's walkie talkie.

King: Toxin King to Venom Luz, do you copy?

Luz: Sure do.

She says, looking towards King's hiding spot as the little demon pops his head out.

King: Use the walkie.

Toxin: Yeah! Don't just give away our position!

Luz: Sorry.

She says before using her walkie.

Luz: 10-4, Toxin King. Venom Luz here with Carnage Eda.

Venom: Luz, stop, you already ruined it.

King: Yeah. [And speak more slowly please.]

He said that last part in Spanish.

Luz: Aw, you remembered your lesson.

Eda: Hey, Prim!

Carnage: Let's just break the door open!

Eda: Not yet.

She says before it opens, revealing a short witch.

Eda: There you are. I need more witch's wool. I got a kid and a klyntar with a knack for getting into trouble.

Carnage: Hey!

Eda: Not you, Carnage.

Prim: The shop is closed, Eda. I've finally decided to join a coven.

She says, showing them an Oracle coven sigil on her arm, surprising Eda.

Prim: Emperor Belos says wild witches celebrate destruction and pain.

Eda: Okay, look, I know I can be abrasive, but-

Prim: He also says that the Titan punishes those who aid wild witches. I can't have you here.

She says before closing the door on them with a sad look on her face.

Luz: What does Belos know?!

Venom: Yeah! He's a prick!

Luz: And I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that he can't speak to the Titan!

They yelled, making a few nearby people gasp.

Eda: Hey, I'll be fine. You're the one that needs to be careful.

Venom: Why? In case you've forgotten, we beat Belos in the petrification ceremony.

Luz: Yeah, and people should know who Belos really is.

Eda: And who is he really?

Venom: A prick! You hard of hearing!?

Eda: Look, Belos has been Emperor for 50 years. Everyone is used to this. No one's gonna risk change unless you have proof that he's up to something. So cheer up. We'll figure something out. But first, let's see if there are any respectable criminals left in this city.

The owl lady says before walking off with people murmuring to themselves upon seeing her.

Venom: Look at these guys judging Eda like that. Judging my little Carnage!

Luz: I hate it too. But how can we prove that Belos is actually evil? It feels so obvious, but no one believes us.

King: No one wants to think they've wasted their life following the wrong person.

Toxin: Yeah, you and mom just gotta find something big to change their minds.

They say before walking off.

Venom: They're right.

Luz: Yeah, but where can we find that something?

She says before they noticed Hunter in the crowd, running into an alleyway.

Luz: Perfect timing, eh, partner?

She says before following Hunter, finding him confronting a group of cloaked witches seeming too prepared for some kind of spell.

Hunter: Halt! For crimes against the Emperor, you are all under arrest!

He says, wielding his artificial staff in one hand and forming a gold/black clawed hand from Phage in the other.

Luz: Hunter!

She yelled, jumping Hunter as they both fell.

Venom: We got big questions for you, pal!

Hunter: You two?!

He says before one of the witches pull out a flute and start playing, creating a cloud of dust.

Hunter: No! Stop! I forbid you from fleeing!

He yelled, but it was too late as the three cloaked witches were gone.

Hunter: Do you two know what you've just done?

He says before summing Flapjack only for his eyes to widen upon realizing the chalk rune beneath them began to glow due to him stepping on a vial with a yellow potion.

The four of them were then engulfed by a yellow light before disappearing from the alleyway.

Luz and Venom then groaned before realizing that they were now in some fancy looking hallway with a bunch of paintings of Belos.

They took a good look at one in particular, the painting illustrating them fighting Belos, falling in the air with King, Lilith and an owlbeast Eda down below.

At the bottom, the painting was labeled as "A Minor Setback", making Venom scoff.

Venom: He knows he got his butt kicked.

Luz: Where are we anyway?

Hunter: We're in the Emperor's mind.

He says, the two looking behind them to see Hunter and Phage glaring at them.

Hunter: Or more specifically, trapped! We're trapped inside the Emperor's mind!

Phage: Yeah, thanks a lot!

Luz: Hey! We just wanted to ask you about any evil things related to Belos!

She says, making Hunter laugh.

Hunter: You want to prove that my uncle is evil? And you thought we would help?

Luz: Well, now that we're in his mind, we can learn the truth for ourselves. Hmph.

She says before looking around.

Luz: Weird though. I've been in Willow's mind once, and it had trees.

Hunter: Eh. Makes sense. Mindscapes reflect the individual. I've read a lot about this subject.

He says, gasping upon noticing a painting of Belos leading a crowd of scared witches to safety.

Hunter: You know, unfettered wild magic wiped out my family. Everyone knew too much and got themselves hurt. That's why Belos took in the survivors and dedicated his life to making the Coven System! It's why he's so well liked. Our sigils protect ourselves and make the Titan happy.

He says, looking proudly at many paintings of Belos helping witches.

Hunter then gasps upon seeing another painting, approaching it.

Hunter: This is when I inherited my staff.

He says as they look at the painting of Hunter bowing to Belos with the emperor using his staff to "knight" Hunter.

Hunter: You know, I'm the youngest scout to ever become the Golden Guard. I never found out what happened to the previous one.

He says before Luz and Venom hear sobbing, Luz looking behind a pillar to see a glowing purple child wearing a wooden mask that's awfully similar to Belos'.

Luz: Belos?

Hunter: Uncle?

Our protagonists turned around to see Hunter looking towards a shadowy figure walking towards them, its shape being exactly that of the emperor.

Hunter: Emperor, you're here! We beg for your assistance to return to the physic world so that I may capture your enemies. And so those two can ruin someone else's night.

He says, bowing to the figure before the child jumps out from behind the figure, shaking his head.

The figure then seems to morph as though it's body was liquid, growing dozens of glowing blue eyes and long hair.

Phage: Crap!

The symbiote yelled as Luz came in, using a fire glyph to blast the creature away. The blast had also sent them flying into a wall, going right past it like paper as they fell.

Luz quickly grabs Hunter, using a safety landing glyph to stop their fall, landing safely.

Hunter: Where are we now?

He asks as they were now in a field full of dead trees.

Luz: We must be in the Emperor's real mind.

Hunter: What do you mean his real mind? That gallery-

Venom: Was full of lies, idiot.

Luz: I'm telling you, he's not who you think he is.

She says as Hunter picks up a dead palismen, the little thing crumbling to dust as Hunter's hand shakes a bit before stopping himself.

Hunter: We're probably being punished because you provoked his inner self.

Luz: Well, his inner self had a million freaky eyeballs!

Hunter: Oh no, eyeballs!

He says in a mocking manner as Venom flips him off.

Phage: Hey!

He said as the golden symbiote flips Venom off.

Carnage: What's going on in there? You flipping each other off without me?!

She says on the walkie talkie.

Venom: Carnage?

Eda: Where are you guys? Oh, wait. Hey, Blondie. Your little bird friend wants to talk to you.

She says as they hear a bird chirping on the talkie.

Hunter: Flapjack!

He yelled, snatching the walkie talkie from Luz.

Hunter: Are you okay? Have they hurt you?

Luz: Give me that!

She yelled, snatching the walkie talkie back.

Luz: So, Eda. We might be kinda trapped in Belos' mind.

Eda: How in the world did you-No, forget it! Has the Inner Belos spotted you yet?

Luz: Yes, but we were able to get away with help.

Eda: Help from who?

Venom: Hell if we know.

Luz: Can there be two inner selves?

Eda: No. But I have heard of strong emotions materializing. All right, just stay safe. If you're devoured in his mindscape-

Hunter: We'll be trapped! Dragged down into his subconscious forever.

Phage: He read a lot about this stuff.

Carnage: I was gonna say "you're fucked", but that works too.

The symbiote says before getting smacked on the head by Eda.

Carnage: Ow!

King: Anyway, we're gonna get you out!

Toxin: Yeah, we'll make a return spell as fast as we can.

Eda: Just don't lose the walkie talkie, it's our only connection to you.

Luz: You got it, Owl Lady. Over and out-

Hunter: Wait!

He cried, Phage using a golden tendril to take the walkie talkie from her.

Hunter: We'll be home soon, Flapjack. Stay safe.

He says, to which Flapjack chirps in response.

Phage: We love you too.

Hunter: Over and out.

Eda & King: Awww!

They say before Hunter gives the walkie back to Luz.

They then gasp upon hearing something, looking to see the small glowing masked child.

Luz: It's you!

Venom: Mini Belos!

Hunter: What?

They say before Luz walks over to him.

Luz: Thanks for helping us back there.

Venom: Yeah, you're better company than the inner Belos.

They say before the creature from earlier lets out a shriek, frightening the child as he hugs Luz.

Luz: If strong emotions can take form, maybe he's the Emperor's . . . I don't know, sense of guilt?

She says, earning a chuckle from Hunter.

Hunter: What? Belos has never done anything worthy of feeling guilt. It's obviously his, uh . . . sense of innocence. His pure intentions!

Venom: *Cough* Kiss ass! *More Coughing*

The symbiote said before another shriek came, the child grabbing Luz's hand and pulling her in one direction with Hunter and Phage following close behind until they reach a memory painting.

Hunter: Wait! You're just gonna invade his memories? That's sacrilege!

He protested before yet another shriek was emitted.

Phage: Better than staying out here! Now let's go!

He says, forcing his host into the painting as Luz and Venom followed suit.

They then fell to the ground, following the child into a town in 1600's Boiling Isles.

They went past a crowd of people up to the front of a stage as Belos appeared before them.

Past Belos: Fellow citizens. We are born into chaos. Our lives anger the Titan. My own family has been hurt by the darkness of wild magic.

He says, smoke emanating from his staff before clearing up with nine colored balls of light hovering in front of the past emperor.

Past Belos: I have been shown the healing light. It shines in nine hues!

He says, the orbs glowing brought lights, making the crowd gasp in awe.

Hunter: See? He's always been helping people.

He says before a set of explosions suddenly appeared, the human and witch gasping with Phage hissing at the explosions and Venom having traumatic flashbacks of Lilith's fire spell that separated her from Luz.

Past Belos: The Wild Witches! They have found me! Run!

He yelled as the people panicked and ran away, Luz and Hunter then ran away into an alleyway only to see Belos again.

Past Belos: You incompetent fool! You nearly took my head off with that blast!

He yelled at a past golden guard.

Past Golden Guard: I'm sorry, Lord Belos.

Past Belos: I'm off to the next town.

Past Golden Guard: What about the rest of these?

He asks, referring to the crates of bombs they used for the "wild witch attack."

Past Belos: Put on a bigger show.

He says coldly, making Hunter's eyes widen as he watched the past Belos walk away and the past golden guard reluctantly lighting one of the bombs before leaving quickly.

The child appeared once again, picking up a  full bag before leaping into another painting.

Luz: So, Belos was lying! Wild witches weren't attacking him. How could you help someone like that?

Hunter: That was . . . probably a special technique to get people to listen to his message. It's . . . it's for the greater good. Right, Phage?

He says, but the golden symbiote remained silent.

Venom: Simp.

She says before sludge began to exit the painting.

Luz: He found us!

She yelled before they ran, following the child into another painting which led them to a snow covered field with Past Belos standing in front of several witches.

Past Belos: Look at what wild magic has done to your city!

He says, gesturing towards a burning, ruined city in the distance.

Past Belos: Now imagine what it's doing to you! A city can rise from the ashes. But a soul . . .

He says before shaking his head, making the crowd wonder what he means by that.

Past Belos: I can make your magic pure again, as the Titan intended.

He says, to which the witches held their hands out with another past golden guard giving them sigils of the nine covens.

Past Belos: Welcome to your new covens!

He says before the witch's sigils began to glow and spread throughout their body, all of them screaming in pain before collapsing to the ground.

The past golden guard approaches one of the collapsed witches, checking for a pulse.

Past Golden Guard: They're still alive.

Past Belos: Then we still have some work to do. Gather the palismen.

He says, to which the past golden guard does as he's told while Belos walks away.

The past golden guard was about to follow only to stop upon seeing a witch woman barely breathing right in front of him.

He hesitated for a moment before following past Belos while Luz and Hunter looked on with wide eyes.

After what felt like an eternity, they followed the glowing child out of the memory.

Venom: You saw that, right?

Luz: Belos hurt those people!

Hunter: He was just . . . perfecting sigil magic! Besides, maybe he's remembering things wrong. Who knows how mindscapes work!?

Luz: I thought you did!

Hunter: Well maybe I'm an idiot! Phage! Why are you so quiet!? Say something! What do you think about all this!?

Phage: . . . Look, Hunter, I always kinda was suspicious of Belos.

Hunter: So what!? You think he's evil too!?

He yelled, to which the glowing child appeared from behind a tree, laughing.

Hunter: You, get back here!

He yelled, running after the child with Luz hot on his tail.

They all stopped just before a shriek could be heard, turning around to see that the creature had caught up to them.

Luz and Hunter bolted after the child and away from the creature, leaping straight into a painting.

They gathered some distance as the creature literally sticks its nose through the painting, sniffing the air before backing off.

Luz and Hunter then turn around to see a large machine within the emperor's castle.

Venom: The hell!?

Luz: Is Belos making a portal?! Did you know about this!?

Hunter: Of course. I helped him build it.

Past Belos: I can hear you.

Past Belos said, making the teens jump in surprise as he appears in the room.

They then raised their eyebrows upon hearing childish laughter, turning around to see a shadow looking child appear.

Shadow Child: You caught me. To you who stray so far from home. To me who's trapped beneath these bones. We'll play forever, me and you, when you paint the land in nine bright hues!

He says, moving along the walls as he had no physical body to speak of, manipulating his shadowy form to resemble the Titan skull emitting a wave of energy killing multiple witches before laughing.

Past Belos: What can I do for you, Collector?

The Collector: I'm bored! Is the Draining Spell ready yet? I wanna play and see everything go all . . .

He says before taking the form of a screaming witch.

Past Belos: You'll have your fun on the Day of Unity.

The Collector: Betrayed, beguiled, alone, deceived! We'll have our revenge on . . . ! Ugh, "unity" is so hard to rhyme. So about that golden kid, you really okay with him having a slime monster?

Past Belos: I have nothing to fear. I say "The Titan has big plans for you," and he does what he's told. Unlike the previous attempts.

The Collector: I'm starting to think you make those things just to destroy them. You have fun with it. Admit it!

He says before laughing.

Past Belos: Of course I don't, Collector. It hurts every time he chooses to betray me.

He says before Luz and Hunter exit the memory.

Luz: Sounds like he wants to wipe out all life in the demon realm.

Venom: Yeah, it's so obvious he's evil!

Phage: You can't keep denying it, Hunter.

Luz: If you guys want, you can stay at the owl house with us. I'm sure Eda will be cool about it once we . . . tell her what we heard.

She says before realizing that Hunter was staring down a row of trees with dozens of broken and withered golden guard masks.

Luz then hears a cracking sound only to see the child had broken one of the masks, casting it into a blood red fire surrounded by a rope circle and glowing yellow elixirs.

Venom: Hey! Cut that out!

The symbiote said, restraining the child as Phage uses tendrils to put out the fire with dirt.

Phage: What's that kid up to?

He asks before the creature appears within the circle, letting out a screech.

Creature: Get away from him! Danger! Danger! Run!

It said as small heads of multiple creatures appeared throughout its body.

Luz: Are those palismen?!

Hunter: Then that means . . .

They say before turning around to see the child letting out a maniacal laugh before wielding a wooden sword, swinging it towards the rope.

Our protagonist's eyes widened as the rope glowed with red magical energy, making the vials fly towards the creature like little mini rockets.

The creature screeched in pain as it was splashed by the elixirs before being tied up by the rope and falling to the ground.

They turned around to see the child now morphing into an adult Belos.

Inner Belos: Hello, Hunter. Hello, Luz.

He says, letting out a sigh.

Inner Belos: I was finally able to catch it. I've recently been able to keep it at bay, but it has still been a thorn in my side for years. All these weepy palismen souls. Their voices constantly nagging at me. I was once able to somewhat use their power for myself, but I've gained a better alternative.

He says as a white and black symbiote appeared as a head from Belos's shoulder.

Venom: You have a Klyntar too?! How?! Where do they keep coming from?!

Anti-Venom: The Petrification Ceremony. You left a piece behind. You left ME behind . . . "sister."

He said as Venom stares at him with a shocked expression.

Inner Belos: Don't you just love family reunions?

Hunter: What did you do to the other guards? To our family? It wasn't wild magic, was it?

He asked with tears in his eyes as Inner Belos's grin disappeared.

Inner Belos: What a shame. Out of all the Grimwalkers, you looked the most like Caleb.

Hunter: . . . What?

He says with a crack in his voice as the Inner Belos approaches him, only for Phage to take charge, screeching at him.

Phage: Stay away from him!!

The symbiote yelled before Anti-Venom took charge, lashing out at Phage and pinning him to the ground with white tendrils.

Luz: Stop it!

She yelled as Venom charged, only to be restrained by more white tendril as the two symbiotes screech in pain.

Luz: Venom?!

Hunter: Phage?!

Venom: This guy . . . his touch fucking hurts!!

Anti-Venom: A little adjustment my genius host gave me. That also resulted in me spawning other Klyntars.

Phage: You mean me and the others . . . came from you?!

Anti-Venom: That's right, nice to meet you, "son."

The white and black symbiote said as he lifts Venom and Phage off the ground.

Luz: We're gonna tell everyone about the Day of Unity! That you've been lying about the Titan for years!

Inner Belos: Yes, this has gone on longer than I'd have liked. But no one ever said being a witch Hunter was easy.

He said, all four of them shocked by this revelation.

Hunter: Witch Hunter?!

Luz: All this time people have been blindly helping a witch hunter!? How could they be tricked so easily!?

Belos: I wouldn't be so judgmental if I were you.

He says, motioning his finger that made a picture frame appear, playing scenes from the past like a movie screen, showing Luz helping Philip back at the time pool shenanigans.

Luz: No . . .

Venom: No freaking way!

Luz: No, no, no, no, no, no, no! You're Belos! You're just Belos!

She yelled as tears streamed down her face from inside Venom.

Inner Belos: Please, do me a kindness and call me by my real name.

Venom: Fuck off!

Back in the real world, Eda and Carnage were trying and failing to make a return spell due to lack of ingredients.

Carnage: Dammit! How the hell are we gonna get Mom and Luz back!?

Eda: I don't know!

Hooty: Eda, your boyfriend is here!

Eda: Boyfriend?

She asks in confusion before Hooty opens the door as Raine and the Bards Against the Throne entered.

Eda: Raine?!

Raine: Long story short, we tried to go into the emperor's mind but Luz and the Golden Guard went in our place. I have the ingredient you need to get them out!

He says, handing the elixir over to her.

Eda: Raine, thank Titan for you! Now all we need is a power source!

Raine: I can help with that too.

He says as he and his BATs members opt to use their magic as the power source.

Back in the mindscape, Luz's walkie talkie went off with Eda letting them know they're ready to get them out, though Luz and Venom were currently preoccupied.

Inner Belos: It does feel good to hear another human say that name. I had to change it when Philip was run out of too many towns.

Luz: What even is Hunter?! What's a Grimwalker?! A clone?!

Inner Belos: If a "clone" is what you describe a better version of my brother, then yes.

Luz: Why go through with all of this?!

Inner Belos: I'll do anything to save humanity from evil.

Luz: No . . . you're evil!

She yelled, managing to free her hand from Venom's goop, hitting Anti-Venom with a fire glyph as the symbiote screeched in pain and fear, letting go of the four.

Phage: Let's get out of here!

He yelled as they bolted for the walkie talkie.

Luz: Eda! Now, please, now!

She pleaded just before the return spell was activated as the four of them were brought back to the physical world.

Carnage: Don't crowd them, idiots!

Eda: You two all right?

Hunter: He knows . . . he knows we were in there . . . I . . . I can't go back!

Eda: Kid, breathe.

She says, reaching a hand out to him only for Hunter jolt away. The teen was hyperventilating at this point as he removed his cape and threw it to the floor before fleeing the owl house using Phage's tendrils to swing through the trees.

Luz: Hunter!

Venom: Just let him go, Luz! He needs space.

Carnage: Mom, Luz, what the hell happened in there?!

Eda: What did you see?

Luz: . . .

Venom: The Day of Unity.

Some time later, Hunter had been traversing the woods for almost an hour before stopping in a cave.

Hunter: Titan . . . why . . . why did it have to turn out like this?! Why?!

Phage: Hunter, calm down.

Hunter: How do you calm down after all of THAT!!? If Belos or any of the covens find us . . . who knows what they'll do! I . . . I don't know what to do!!

He yelled, sobbing as Phage and Flapjack looked at the teen with sad expressions.

Phage: We don't know what to do either. But at the very least, we can figure it out together. The three of us.

He said as Flapjack lets out a consoling chirp.

Phage: We're partners, remember? Till the end.

The symbiote said as he and Flapjack gave Hunter the biggest hug they could muster.

-To be continued-

If you guys are enjoying this story please give it a like, comment your thoughts, give me a follow and share this story with your friends.

If any of you have any ideas for a story you'd like me to write, feel free to let me know in the comments or in my DM.

With that said, I hope you all have a nice day.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

243 7 1
This is a rewrite of Dance Like Nobody's Watching ( A Luz x Amity [Lumity] Story) Similar plot, different dialogue This will NOT connect with the oth...
34.8K 593 17
Cover made by @SlytherinBasilisk314 This is a fanfiction of how The Owl House would turn out if Luz Noceda was given the powers of Shazam.
2.1K 10 28
I don't own any owl house the series this show is own by diseny channel . I'm just a girl that writes fanfic
160K 4.7K 71
book 1 Luz Noceda gets into fights constantly in her home town. so her mother, Camila, sends her to live with a old friend of hers named Eda until he...