Rescue˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Daryl Dixon...

By xoxo_gvf

you were a stranger just trying to survive, suddenly found by a man during the apocalypse. He captured you, t... More

Rescue
Prologue (2)
Cell (3)
Escaping (4)
Alexandria (5)
Kingdom (6)
The Storm (7)
Lines Crossed (8)
Waves (9)
Bad Dream (10)
Silence (11)
Silence part two (12)
Bonds (13)
Eyes Open (14)
World Before (15)
Squeeze (16)
Stalker (17)
The Horde (18)
Walk (19)
Bloom (20)
Tower (21)
Certain Doom (22)
Home (23)
Find Me (24)
Diverged (25)
Dream (26)
Acheron: Part one (27)
Acheron: Part two (28)
The Hunted (29)
The Rendition (30)
Ashes (31)
On the inside (32)
Broken Promises (33)
no other way (35)
New Haunts (36)
Rogue (37)
Lucky Ones (38)
Rotten (39)
Trust (40)
Acts of God (41)
Locked Down (42)
Deal (43)
New Varient (44)
The Birth (45)
Timejump (46)
Outpost (47)
Faith (48)
Family (49)
Rest In Peace: Part One (50)
Rest In Peace: Part Two (51)
Rest In Peace: Final (52)

Blood (34)

59 4 2
By xoxo_gvf

Daryl Dixon

Leah and i made it to the house with the unknown man. Walking inside as we looked around, weapons in hand just in case the man tried anything.

He wasn't lyin.

"see, i told you the truth." The man said.

I looked down, seeing a woman holding her stomach with blood on her hands, and a young boy sitting next to her. The woman was weak, pale and tired looking as she sat with her boy.

"please don't hurt us." The man said before kneeling down to his wife, giving her a soft smile as she did the same.

"you need to take your son and run, don't ever come back here." Leah looked at him.

The smile on the man's face faded as he returned his gaze to Leah. The little boy said bye to his mother, getting up and walking away as he waited for his father to do the same. "i love you." They both said to each other.

"they were never gonna leave while i was still alive. I'm ready." The woman looked at Leah with sadness in her eyes, knowing she was going to die.

Leah stood there, pointing her gun at the woman as she closed her eyes, preparing herself for her final moment. Leah quickly lowered her weapon as she wiped a tear from her cheek.

She stood there for a moment, i knew Leah wouldn't be able to go through with it, and i couldn't leave her with that kind of pressure.

I pointed my crossbow at the woman sitting on the floor and let the arrow fly.

"what are you gonna tell Pope?" I asked.

"that you killed them. It'll be good for you." Leah stood there.

"Leah, there's something i need to tell you." I walked over to her.

Before i could say anything her walkie went off, Carver telling her we needed to head back ASAP, and with that we left the house.

We got back to camp, seeing walkers slowly approaching the walls. "spotted them an hour ago." Carver stood next to Leah.

"why are they moving like that?" Leah looked through binoculars.

"what about you, Dixon? you ever see rotters move like that?" Pope asked.

"yeah. Yeah, i've seen that before. South of here. Don't know why it happens." I looked through the binoculars again.

"i can lead them about 2 miles out, less work, less risk." I looked at Pope.

"yeah, less balls." Carver disagreed.

"we'll try it Dixon's way. Wells you think you can move those rotters?" Pope asked.

"yeah." Wells walked away.

"i can do it. I've done it before." I said just wanting a reason to make a good escape.

"we got a situation here." Wells said from the walkie talkie.

"what kind of situation?" Pope asked.

"wells you copy?" Leah asked.

y/n Martin

Elijah walked next to me, crying quietly as he looked over, seeing a girl that was now a walker. I remembered that his sister had been murdered, gently placing my hand on his as our fingers intertwined.

Elijah held my hand as the two of us walked the street together. Maggie and Negan took of in a different direction, coming back with a walkie talkie that belongs to the reapers.

At night fall i led a horde to the walls of where the reapers have made camp. Bombs had gone off, causing walkers to go flying.

There was an opening in the wall, having to crawl through it to get inside. That's where Maggie and Gabriel went.

I stayed behind with Negan and Elijah, waiting around for Maggie and Gabriel.

We were only here for the food, nothing more, and nothing less. Just a quick get in and get out before being caught.

These people won't hold back, the moment either of us are seen, it's guns a blazing, they won't hesitate to shoot.

Another bomb went off, causing a lot of noise which would bring in more walkers all around. It was smart, but also very stupid since it would draw more walkers in their direction.

I began breathing heavy, getting worried that i would step on a bomb or maybe a walker close to me would.

I wasn't exactly looking to be blown apart.

I got more nervous the longer it took for Maggie and Gabriel to get out. Negan gasped as another explosion went off. Debris hitting him in the arm, and hitting my leg. I winced in pain as negan grabbed me, making sure i kept my balance.

Daryl Dixon

"you built this?" I asked looking at some fireworks.

"Ancheta was a combat engineer. Now he's our da Vinci, right?" Leah peeked over at the man.

"this hwacha will make short work of those rotters. We can mop up everything else." The man looked at what he made.

"can i ask you something?" Leah and i walked away together.

"what?" Leah looked back.

"Pope said.. god chose us. You believe all that? what he said?" I asked her.

"i know how it sounds. When we had nothing he gave us something to hold onto. we're all alive because we believed in him." Leah answered truthfully.

Leah was about to walk over to the hwacha again as the man got it ready. "i have to tell you something." I pulled Leah back.

"what?" She asked.

"there's people down there walking with the dead. My people. They're here for the food that Pope took from 'em. They'll starve without it, and they're good people." I stood there next to her.

Leah looked at me with a blank expression on her face, giving me the side eye for a moment.

"They have families. they don't know what's about to happen. Please. You can't let them die like this." I continued looking at her, seeing she wasn't happy.

"you lied to me." Leah finally spoke.

"to protect my family. I'm sure you can understand that. You could come with me." I looked Leah in the eye.

Pope showed up before Leah could say anything. He was excited about finally being able to kill his enemies. The enemies that just so happened to be my people. "when this is done i want you to find that woman for me." Pope looked at me.

This was going to go one of two ways. Leah could either help me kill Pope or she would tell him the truth, and i would be killed.

"aim the hwacha towards the courtyard." Pope ordered.

"No, Pope, our people are down there. You can't kill-" Leah teared up.

"i can. i can! The lord speaks through me! You don't question me! Light it up!" Pope yelled.

I kept my gaze on Pope, grabbing both of my knives out as he turned around quickly to look at me. Leah stabbed him in the neck, watching as he bled out before stabbing him again.

"Leah, come on. Before they find us." I said grabbing her hand.

She stood there looking at me before reaching for her walkie talkie. "Pope is dead. Dixon murdered him. He's with the enemy." Leah kept eye contact with me.

"why would you do that?" I asked.

"he forgot about what mattered. Not war. People. My people. You'd do anything to protect your family. So would i." Leah stared into my eyes.

I heard Carver and the others getting closer as i walked away, hopping over the wall. I grabbed my knives out again, stabbing walkers in the head, seeing one going for y/n. I quickly grabbed it, knocking it to the floor and killin' the walker. "we gotta go." i looked.

"you gotta be shittin me, they're retreating." Negan smirked.

"but why." Maggie looked over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 69 3
An apocalypse has started and everywhere has been overrun......leaving a 17 year old Octavia black, on her own. Will she be okay when she finds a gro...
52.6K 1.3K 26
the dead are walking, the living are feared. in the midst of the apocalypse, you're traded for the lives of your group and put into the hands of the...