A Billionaire's Mistake

By Believeeexoxo

Lincoln Nash has it all - except someone to share it with. Content with his bachelor life, he sabotages his m... More

Standalones in the A Billionaire's Mistake series
1|The Mistake
2|Apologies
3|Muggles
4|The Serpent
5|Whiskey
6|The Revision
7|Eye Candy
8|Sweet-Talker
9|New Girl
10|Use Me
11|Wine
12|Safe
13|Third Party
14|Game
15|Nightmares
16|Good Morning
17|Gravity
18|Jett
19|Feelings
20|Rare
21|Buns
22|Praise
23|Promise
24|Hooked
25|Secret
26|Jealous
27|Flowers
28|Home
29|The Letter
30|Rough
31|The Flu
32|Water
33|Figuratively Speaking
34|Favorite Dish
35|Venice
36|Try
37|Only You
38|Scar
39|Damaged
40|Do You?
41|Tough Love
42|Patient
43|Ready
44|Quick
45|Payback
47|Hurricane
48|The Real You
49|Antidote
50|The Footage
51|Dirty Minutes
52|Guru
53|Balmain?
54|Snowman
55|Act
56|Paranoid
57|Favor
58|Trainer
59|Coincidence
60|Secrecy
61|Thrive
62|Fair
63|The Future
64|Control
65|Person of Interest
66|Our Girl
67|Boss Lady
68|Empire
69|Operation
70|Ring
71|Darkness
72|Never Again
73|Hidden Truth
74|Underestimated
75|Handle It
76|Easy Fix
77|Corden

46|Vows

17.8K 601 73
By Believeeexoxo

Chapter Forty-Six: Vows

Lincoln

I couldn't tell which bellhop was outside my condo. It could have been Martin, who normally has the night shift, but I was too entranced by Sienna's ass to give them a second glance. My hands snake around her waist as we walk to the elevators, both of us laughing like two teenagers who just snuck out of the house for the first time.

"Lincoln, you are relentless." Sienna gasps for air from laughing so hard as I back her up against the elevator wall, my hands next to her head, blocking her in.

"You let me get a taste of you again," I tell her. "Do you honestly think I'm going to be able to keep my hands off of you now?"

She peeks up at me with a challenging stare when the doors to his condo open. "What are you waiting for then, Lincoln?"

Oh, she has no idea what she's in for.

I pick her up into my arms, her legs around my waist as I carry her to my bedroom. Fucking in the bathroom and the car wasn't enough for me. In both of those places I had to have somewhat of my guard up, but here, in my room, I can be completely lethal. I can unleash the beast that's been trapped for too long. Far too long.

Muggles interrupts us in our path. I trip over him, cursing when I almost fall with Sienna in my arms. We forgot to feed him before we left, and he does not do well without food. The tabby cat brushes up against my pant leg, causing me to let out a groan. "Give us a few minutes, man. You'll be fed soon." I kick the door shut behind me and set her on her feet, my cock standing on attention when it sees her leather miniskirt hiked up above her waist, her pussy bare and throbbing after I ripped her thong off in the car.

I slowly begin to unbutton my shirt for her, and her greedy eyes follow every fluid motion. "Strip," I tell her, and just from that one simple command, her thighs clench together.

Her clothing is removed piece by piece until she's naked, and I lick my lips at the meal that's standing right in front of me. I haven't seen her body in too long, and now that it's here, ready and willing for me to fully devour, I don't know where I want to start first.

I should know better than to underestimate her. She's in control of all things, so it's unsurprising when she relaxes on my bed and spreads her legs wide, propping herself up on her elbows. "I want to watch you strip now," she says, her sultry voice shooting a wave of pleasure straight to the tip of my cock. "Take off your pants."

God, I don't know what turns me on more. Before Sienna, I was always in control with any sexual partner I had. I fucked them until they couldn't stand and that would be the end of it, but now, with Sienna, I'm learning that taking the backseat is better. Following her commands and fighting for this level of dominance we both crave is hot as hell. My blood is pulsing and hot as I kick my pants off and await my next task.

She eyes my cock as it twitches from its desperate need to be touched by her, my teeth biting my bottom lip so hard that I fear it might draw blood.

"Do you like when I suck your cock?" she asks.

I gulp, and her eyes move to my throat, smiling from the reaction. She gets off the bed and takes two long strides to stand in front of me and sinks to her knees. I mutter a string of cuss words when she grasps my length, batting her eyelashes up at me like my innocent, dirty fucking girl loves to do. I've come to this image plenty of times in the shower, my hand stroking my cock until I'd shoot out thick ropes of come all over the tiled floor.

Pre-cum is spilling out of my tip, and I throw my head back when she darts her tongue out to lap it up. "Oh, Sienna," I plead. My voice is raspy, desperation laced within my tone.

"You've waited a long time for this, huh?" she asks.

I nod, completely breathless.

"Fuck my mouth, Lincoln. Take all of that frustration out on me."

My eyes glaze over with all of the desire coursing through me for this woman. I'm desperate for her. Thirsty. An insatiable hunger that no matter how much I consume of her, it's not enough. It will never be enough.

"I don't think you'd be able to handle all I want to give you, sweetheart." As soon as I say it, I see the disappointment hidden in her stare. She wants the old Lincoln. This was her first step at telling me she is ready for this, and I keep doubting her. I have to stop. "You think you can handle it?" I ask instead.

Her eyes brighten. "I know I can. I like being fucked like a slut, Lincoln. Especially by you."

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

If I go to hell for this, I'll gladly take her with me. She'll be the greatest sin I'll ever commit.

"Kneel by the wall and face me," I tell her, pleased when she obeys without a second thought. I follow her to the wall so that I have something to grasp onto, letting out a sigh when I see her set of full, pink lips which are wet and shiny, begging for my cock. Her cheeks are flushed, her nipples fully erect, and her heart is pounding rapidly against her chest from the anticipation of what I'll do next. It's not often that I see Sienna like this, hanging onto my every word, but I like it. I like it a lot.

Tonight, I'm going to forget about her past and fuck her like she wants me to. I trust that she'll tell me if it's too much. I have no choice but to trust her.

I slap my cock against her mouth. "Open," I command, holding back a smile when her thighs clench together again. She likes this. "Wider."

Her mouth is gaping in front of me, the head of my cock placed at the entrance, and the sight of this is enough to make me come on its own. "You want to be fucked like a dirty little slut?" I ask.

She nods desperately, her eyes begging me. She's going through torture, but if she wants it rough, this is all part of the game. The teasing is the best part. "I'm not going to hold back, Sienna, and I'm only going to say this once. If you need to breathe, tap the backs of my thighs. Nod so I know you understand."

With a bob of her head, I get the greenlight, so I reward her with my cock. Her mouth is wet and warm, and so fucking inviting that it feels like I'm home. I keep my eyes shut because if I look at her innocent fucking eyes with my cock in her mouth, I'll come before I want to.

She runs her tongue along my shaft, causing my body to stiffen. I don't want to come yet. "Did I tell you to do that?" I ask tersely. She moans in response, so I shove my cock in deeper to silence her. I'm almost to the back of her throat now, but she doesn't seem to mind it. She isn't even gagging yet, and that turns me on even more.

I begin to thrust slow and steady into her mouth to see how well she'll take it, but she seems to be yearning for my length, bobbing her head along with my thrusts to shove me deeper inside of her. "What a good little slut," I tell her. "You're so fucking sexy when you swallow my cock like this."

Finally, I glance down, and fucking hell, I wish I hadn't. That innocent gaze and her watering eyes from how deep I'm in her throat are enough to make me spill, but I want to fuck her hard, so I speed up my thrusts, bracing onto the wall in front of me to make them more powerful.

She's gagging now, and the sound of her moans and gargling spit makes me let out a moan of my own. My thighs haven't been tapped yet. She's taking me as rough as I can be and loving every second of it as my balls slap against her chin, my hands moving to grip the back of her head, making it as deep as I can.

And oh, this is what heaven feels like. It must be.

"Breathe through your nose, baby, I'm almost there." My eyes lock on hers, and she moans again. She's rubbing her clit while I fuck her mouth, and my balls tighten at the sight, the warmth and pressure forming all too quickly in my lower stomach. "I want you to swallow all of it," I tell her. "Do you understand?"

Her response is muffled from my cock filling her throat, but her fingers are still rubbing rapidly between her legs, so I take that as a yes. In seconds, the warmth becomes too much, and I clench onto her hair as my body jerks and shoots hot come down her throat until I feel I'm empty.

She handled me so well, and she's going to learn that when she obeys, she gets rewarded.

My ceilings are cathedral throughout the townhome, so there's plenty of room when I slide her up my body until her legs are draped over my shoulders, pushing her up roughly against the wall. I devour her cunt, shoving my tongue in deep to drink every ounce of wetness she created with my cock down her throat.

"Holy, fuck!" Sienna holds onto my head to steady herself since she's completely off the ground, but she doesn't need to worry. Her thighs are wrapped so tightly around the sides of my head that she's not going to move a damn inch. "This position...holy fuck, Lincoln."

I smile into her pussy, treating her clit with the utmost delicacy. I trace my tongue in soft circles around it, which earns a strangled moan from her that bounces off the high ceilings. I'm breathing through my nose as I engulf myself in her, loving the way she's tugging on my hair so hard that it hurts. Luckily for her, I enjoy the pain.

My beautiful, dirty, utterly irresistible girlfriend continues to exceed all of my expectations for a lover. I knew she was feisty, and I love how she can command any room she walks into, but in the bedroom, there's a side of her I love even more. The version of her that she keeps hidden underneath the surface. Sex is the only time she requires dominance from someone else, and I'm more than capable of providing her with it.

I pull my mouth back and spit right onto her cunt, breathing heavily through my nose before I resume my work. She's so wet, and after another minute of transitioning between licking her clit and my tongue pressing inside of her, she unravels on my tongue, screaming my name like a set of vows.

I'm panting heavily as I pull away from her, guiding her body down the wall until she's in my arms once more, her head collapsing on my shoulder. "Oh, Linc," she mutters as she winds down from her ecstasy, "I can't feel my body. I feel so...weightless."

I chuckle as I carry her over to the bed. "That's good, sweetheart. Get some rest."

She blinks her eyes open. "You aren't going to sleep with me?"

"Of course I am, but Muggles is still meowing. I'm going to feed him."

She groans and leans back more into the pillows. "He's my cat. You don't have to feed him."

"Well, he's been staying here for months, so I'm considering him my cat, too. You both basically live here." The sentence hangs thick in the air, and it's not until I repeat it back in my head when I realize how badly I just fucked up. We never clarified it, and I never officially asked her to move in. I more than likely just tanked any chance I had at ever reaching that point.

"Does it bother you?" she asks. "Would you like me to stay at my townhome again?"

I tuck a loose strand of hair behind her ear and then grab the comforter to pull it over her naked body. Lying would only result in more trouble. I'm done lying to her. Instead, I decide to be honest. "Living with you has been incredible," I tell her. "The thought of you going back to your townhome is upsetting."

She arches her brow. "What are you implying?"

"I'm not implying anything. I'm just saying that if you were to choose to stay here, I wouldn't mind if you wanted to bring some personal touches to the place. I don't want you to leave."

She rolls her eyes. "Just tell me you want me to move in with you, Linc."

"Well, is that something you would want?" I ask.

She thinks about it, really thinks about it, and when she nods her head, I think I must be dreaming. She's wanted to take things slow throughout our entire relationship. I never thought she'd agree to this so easily. "I feel safe with you," she explains. "I trust you more than anyone else in my life, Lincoln, and I'm ready to take this next step with you. I don't have to think twice about it."

I capture her lips with mine and give her a slow, passionate kiss. "You're officially moving in then. It's settled. I want all of your things here by next week."

"Alrighttttt," she sing-songs. "That means you're agreeing to my plants and weird Harry Potter trinkets."

I let out a laugh. "Well, Sienna, luckily for you, we both have Harry Potter tattoos, and as far as the plants, I'll gladly walk through a home garden if it means I'll get to come home to you every day."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
128K 2.7K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...
509K 18K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
902K 22.5K 43
Nathan Parker A 24 years billionaire and a single father of 2 years old. He is cold, arrogant, rude and doesn't give a shit about any others feelings...