To be or not to be...

Door Mariamzzx

When a hero finds out something about the villain changing the WHOLE story... Meer

Now

The Past

12 1 0
Door Mariamzzx

"LEVI WILLSON" roared his mom. "Have you eaten breakfast?". "Yes!" he responded politely. The windows were open, letting a soft sound of rustling and a light breeze that could stroke your nose. The walls were a cloudish-white with a desk complimenting the shade with a chantilly-lace hue.
Sweeping the bag off the ground, Levi, who is 16, was now on his way to school. Looking at the luscious, vibrant trees while walking was distracting him from something...
"SURPRISE!"
"AAAAAH"
It indeed was his best friend, Mattie Westbrook, a 17-year-old girl who had been waiting for this moment her entire life.
"Mattie I am SO gonna kill you." he declared seriously.
"Stop acting so sober, you write FANFICS about series with cliffhangers," she answered with a silly tone.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

26.9K 1K 17
What if Satoru Gojo had a younger brother? Let's find out.
21.5K 388 11
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
367K 9.1K 46
innocent boy and dangerous girl as twins twins kidnapped at age of 2 one is dark and dangerous and cold one is innocent and wishes for someone othe...
19K 368 23
Idk first story so please be nice