| The Art Of Chase | KTH ✔️

By eatinsbub

"Stop chasing me." "Stop stopping me." ◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕ Kim Taehyung was living a pretty usual an... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1 :: Him
Chapter 2 :: Her
Chapter 3 :: Deal
Chapter 4 :: Last Hope
Chapter 5 :: The Marriage
Chapter 6 :: Bodyguards
Chapter 7 :: PD
Chapter 8 :: Morning
Chapter 9 :: Breakfast
Chapter 10 :: Money
Chapter 11 :: Pain
Chapter 12 :: Heartbeat
Chapter 13 :: Anger
Chapter 14 :: Beauty
Chapter 15 :: Party
Chapter 16 :: Boss
Chapter 17 :: Kiss
Chapter 18 :: Drunk
Chapter 19 :: Cheater
Chapter 20 :: Sorry
Chapter 21 :: Accident
Chapter 22 :: I am (NOT) fine
Chapter 23 :: The hug
Chapter 24 :: Sneak peak of her past
Chapter 25 :: I don't hate you, I dislike you.
Not an update but an update 🤠👌🏻
Chapter 26 :: Mimicry
Chapter 27 :: Tsundere
Chapter 28 :: Regrets
Chapter 29 :: Leading on
Chapter 30 :: No Tears
Chapter 31 :: Soft touches
Chapter 32 :: Confession
Chapter 33 :: Fear
Chapter 34 :: Worry
Chapter 35 :: Ex??
Part 36 :: Oppa
Part 37 :: Realisation
Part 38 :: One-sided
Part 39 :: I love you
Chapter 40 :: Difficult Love
Chapter 41 :: Broken Hearts
Chapter 42 :: Feelings
Chapter 43 :: Truth Untold
Chapter 44 :: The Betrayal
Chapter 45 :: She is here
Chapter 46 :: She Is Crazy
Chapter 47 :: Tearful Kisses
Chapter 48 :: The Chase is over?
Chapter 49 :: Seperation and Divorce
Chapter 50 :: Father-in-law
Chapter 51 :: Kidnap
Chapter 52 :: Two Days
Chapter 54 :: Again??
Last Chapter :: HEA
Epilogue 1

Chapter 53 :: Love Only

10.6K 659 105
By eatinsbub

*This following chapter contains explicit content ahead and is not appropriate to read for underage viewers. If you feel discomfort and uneasy, I suggest you to skip this chapter. Rest, read it at your own risk.*

Taehyung's POV :-

"Take me raw!"

My eyes widened a little when those words spilled out from her mouth. Is she for real? Is she thinking straight or just like me, her mind is also getting empty thoughts?

I took a moment to stare at her while she laid beneath me, looking like a scattered mess, too beautiful to be true to my eyes. Her kohl eyes were smudged because of shedding tears but her lipstick was smudged because of the kissing sessions which were encountered between us.

She breathed heavily, taking in short breaths and I couldn't help my eyes from moving down her torso as her chest heaved up and down. I gulped. This is too much to control. "Tae…" Her meek voice broke my trance and I again looked into her eyes.

Damn those eyes!!

Her eyes were filled with desire, just as mine and my barrier of patience broke when she raised her hand, giving it for me to hold. How I have always wanted to hold your hand Y/n-ah? Always!! And damn, I would always want it in future too.

"If you don't want to, then let-" I know where her thoughts are going now. And NO!! That is not the correct way. Just because I was taking my own sweet time to digest the fact that my wife wants me, she started having different thoughts. 

I didn't let her complete it and held her palm before hovering over her and pinning that same hand beside her head. My eyes burnt, replicating my heart. Both were burning with a crave.

How does my heart manage to crave for her so badly?? Everytime?? 

End of POV

Y/n stared back at him as his face completely enclosed hers, his lips brushing against hers. She raised her other free hand to caress his face but he held that one too and pinned it beside her head, on the pillow.

A low gasp escaped from her lips when Taehyung held both her wrist above her head with his one hand while the other traced down her torso, above the t-shirt which she was wearing.

"You sure, wifey?" He looked at her with doubts in his eyes but the way she looked back at him, with the same intensity and desire, he knew well. "Ask yourself…" She spoke straight. "...hubby." Once she completed her statement, Taehyung held the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it over her head. 

She gulped in anticipation when Taehyung tied up her wrist with her own t-shirt, leaving her in her lingeries for his naked eyes to see. He felt no shame to gawk at her figurine, which lay beneath him, and let his drive to heighten up.

While locking his gaze with yours, he opened the rest of the buttons of his shirt and discarded it away from his torso. When he hovered over her again, he dropped a sudden and quick kiss on her forehead before scooting down to kiss her eyes.

"I love you Y/n." His voice came out in an undertone as he moved down to kiss her throat and she kept her eyes closed, raising her head up to give him more access to paint his artwork in her canvas like skin.

Words died down her throat when Taehyung sucked on the soft spot of her neck, letting lewd whispers come out of her mouth. He held one side of her neck with his left hand while his lips concentrated in biting and sucking on the other side.

His right hand traced with his index finger down her waist, sliding towards her navel to encircle her skin with the tip of his finger. She let out staggered breaths feeling the coldness of his finger tips on her warm skin.

Once his hand reached onto her lowers, she felt him removing them too. A low gasp left her mouth when he successfully removed her bottoms. "Will you...k-keep me tie-tied up?" She let out a few words with difficulty as he moved his lips from her neck, down towards her cleavage.

He raised his eyes to look at her, squirming in pleasure under him while twisting and turning her tied hands. Y/n saw a small smirk forming at the edge of Taehyung's lips and she understood that he was up to no good.

Instead of saying anything, he kissed the valley of her chest, earning an immediate reaction from her as she arched her back in response. "T-Tae…" She moaned his name in pleasure and he could feel a tingling sensation down his body, yearning to hear her moan again and again.

Encircling his arm around her back, he let his fingers fondle over the hooks of her brassiere behind while kissing on the top of her bust. "Hmmppp…" She bit down on her lower lip when he ran his tongue over her skin, encircling his lips around her areola as he has removed her cloth from her chest.

Growing frustrated after being unable to open the hooks, he tore apart her bra, completely shredding it away from her body while she panted hard at his impatient conduct. "Damn!!" He nuzzled his face into her softness, fondling, kissing and sucking onto her melanin skin while she closed her eyes shut, her lips falling apart while her back arching in undeniable pleasure.

As his one hand was still on her bosom, he ran his lips down her torso and kissed her navel. She held onto her t-shirt which was tied around her wrist, pressing her nails onto it. Her head moved from one side to other, her body reciprocating to his every touch and kiss.

"Taehyung pleaseee…" She almost sobbed when he sank his head down her thighs, kissing her inner skin. "Please what baby…?" He hushed with a teasing glint in his voice as he moved his left hand up towards her face, squeezing her curves at places.

"Please….untie me…" She was on the verge of begging but the man let her request slide as he traced his long and slender fingers along the jawline of her face, brushing her chin with his thumb before encircling his hand around her throat.

She felt helpless but at the same time, too pleasured to not roll her eyes back when he kissed on her womanhood, assigning his tongue to a better job. He had removed the last piece of cloth from her body, leaving her bamboozled and light headed with all the kissing and licking.

He held her calf and raised her left leg up to put it above his shoulder as it gave him a better access to pleasure her. "T-Tae I.. I…" She stammered and panted heavily before letting out a big moan of his name and he smiled in satisfaction while wiping his lips with his thumb.

Her temple ran down with sweat while her legs were still shivering from the release she had. She was too busy in her own world, panting and twitching her body that she didn't realise when Taehyung removed his jeans and boxers and walked towards her.

"Y/n-ah…" She slowly opened her teary eyes to look at him. His hair was dishevelled from before and his eyes shone with a different passion. "That was so good." He smirked and she nibbled on her lip, pulling on the cloth around her wrist.

"Tae...please untie me now…." She requested him again but he shook his head in denial. "Not so soon. You have made me suffer a lot." He hushed and removed a few strands of her hair from her face before tugging them behind her ear.

"And why aren't you able to break free from the tie? You are strong enough to do that." He crooked his brows. "I don't know!!" She whined in frustration and Taehyung chuckled in his deeptone. "I want to touch you Tae." His smile faded after hearing her and his eyes started darkening.

"Oh baby!! You have no idea how badly I want you to touch me." He positioned himself before her while her lower started throbbing in anticipation. "But to see you like this is so pleasurable in itself." He smiled smugly.

Y/n held onto her breath as she felt him brush against her and he held her tied wrist, pulled them and made her encircle his neck. "Look at me." He demanded when she kept her eyes closed.

He held her cheeks with his one hand and made her turn towards him. He pressed onto her cheeks a little harder to make her pucker her lips. "You know when you became mine?" He asked instead, and she shook her head slowly, abiding by his gestures.

"The day you started loving me." He whispered while pecking her puckered lips. "If you were that keen to strictly do your job, you shouldn't have loved me. And much better, shouldn't have made me love you." His darkened eyes spat facts on her face while her head felt lightweight with all the events.

"Now that I love you Mrs Kim, no one dares to take you away from me." He gritted his teeths and kissed her lips, leaving her cheeks. With one swift movement, he was all inside her and she let out a loud moan but it was all toned down as his mouth had her enclosed, smooching her rough.

He stayed still, feeling her shortened breaths and shivering body. Holding her closer to him, he circled his arms completely around her while sucking her swollen lips till appetite. She cried in an epitome of pleasure when his movements increased and he held her tighter, groaning at the warmth and solidity around him.

"T-Tae...Tae….ohhh…" Her lips fell apart. "...God…!!" Her head fell back into the satin pillow, the pleasure brimming from every nerve of her body. "G-God?? Hmm??" He held her throat, raising his body to look at her worked out figure.

"Or me??" He groaned, letting out profanities from his lips as he continued his actions. He held her thighs and spread them more while making love to her while she was unable to keep her voice intact and eyes open even for a second.

"Taehyu-mmpphh.." Her moans muffled when he leaned in to kiss her again while his one hand was encircled around her throat and other hand fondled with her bust. "I love you so much Y/n." He closed his eyes, resting his forehead above her while her body orgasmed for the second time.

Taehyung let out a deep groan on releasing inside her and with a few more deep strokes, he rode themselves out of their climax. She gasped every time he thrusted deeper while holding her now fragile body.

He dropped his head on her chest, while still being inside her and she too calmed down her enraged breaths, wrapping her tired legs around his waist. After stabilising his breaths, he raised his head and looked at her face.

Dropping a lazy kiss on her forehead, he smiled in satisfaction before moving his hand and untying her wrists. After her wrists were free, she wasted no time in caressing her palms over his mane, massaging the back of his neck lightly.

He groaned a little but swirled their entangled bodies, swapping their position as now she sat above him while he laid down beneath her. "Weren't you dying to dominate me?" He asked with a twinkle in his eyes and she bit down on her lower lip, glistening it in the process.

"I hate you." She pursed her lips but let her hands fall on his sweaty chest. "Not the confession I wanted to hear." He hushed, holding a bunch of her hair behind her back and pulled her towards him as she slowly started moving, eventually increasing her speed.

Low moans and sinful sounds escaped from both of their mouths as she bounced herself on him, making him roll his eyes back in ultimate pleasure. His face reddened with heat and his wet hair stuck to his forehead while her lips found a room in his.

His fingers dug into the soft skin of her waist and she let out heavy moans while continuing her actions. Looking up with shortened breaths, he saw the best scenario of his life, as Y/n held her face filled with glee up, biting onto her lower lip, messing up her hair while holding them.

Her neck was glistening with the red hickeys, now slowly turning purple, which were gifted by him while her torso was shining with sweat and love bites as she rode him with all glory. Taehyung let his head fall back in pleasure as he reminisced the scene in his mind, nearing his release while she increased her pace before spasming all over his girth.

"Ummmpphh!!" Her body fell over his with a long and shrieked moan escaping her lips. He engulfed her tired figure with his arms, himself panting for breath. Once her breaths were restored, she raised her body to look at him with a tired smile.

As her eyes fell on his, her heart swelled with warmth realising that she resonated in love with him. "I love you." She mumbled to him. He caressed her hair, removing a few strands from her face before cupping her one cheek.

"I know you do and I love you too." Her eyes didn't take a moment to sparkle with tears at the honesty that his eyes held and he didn't take a moment to pull her towards him, capturing her lips in a soft kiss to muffle her pain.

After cleaning up her and himself with a warm towel, Taehyung held Y/n close to him and stroked her abdomen lightly once she let out a small hiss of pain. She slowly drifted to a deep slumber as his caress brought peace to her.

Once she slept, he kept patting her head and stroking her skin gently, but his eyes never left her face. His eyes brimmed with an essence of love looking at her sleeping face and he tightened his hold around her figure.

Though he himself was tired, yet his eyes refused to even blink away from getting her view. He could feel his heart drown into the depths of passion while he, all in himself, was smitten by her existence. He felt overwhelmed. So much that his eyes started watering.

"I love you so much." He whispered to her while the universe heard his silent prayers as the loverboy was lost in the beauty of his love.

______________________________________

I hope I didn't went overboard with the smut 😅

Kindly drop your reviews 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.4K 40
[Under Editing] "who gave you permission to step out from the mansion?" Taehyung asked while fuming in anger because of your disobedience. "O-oppa?"...
130K 5.5K 53
A girl , also known as the cold beauty . The one who can capture our heart just by a glance . One of the successful business women in the whole count...
28.8K 1.8K 52
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG✭ ~And when she looks at me, I swear I can...
15.2K 697 30
"please" She begged him in audible broken voice but he said nothing and kept staring her. after couple of minutes he got up and turned to leave. Y/n...