Possession [ JK version ]

By GalaxyEmir

" Leave me. " She whimpered in pain feeling his hard grip on her wrist and in result he tighten his hold more... More

Character
PROLOGUE!
= 02 = AIDS
= 3 = EMBRASURE
= 04 = DEVIL
= 05 = ACKNOWLEDGE
= 06 = STRONG?
= 07= MURDER
=08= SENSE
=09= BURY
= 10 = MARK
= 11= DESIRE
= 12 = VISIT
13. MEDICINE
= 14 = WHO?
= 15 = SON?
= 16 = PLAN
= 17 = Jeon Jungkook
= 18 = Volcano
= 19 = RAPE?
= 20 = Seoul
ANNOUNCEMENT
= 21 = 5 minutes!
= 22 = Suicide
= 23 = PAIN
= 24 = NAKED
= 25 = NIGHT
= 26 = BIBLE
= 27 = FULL
= 28 = LONDON
= 29 = FUCK ME
= 30 = DEMON
= 31 = HURT
= 32 = POSSESSIVE
= 33 = ARMS
= 34 = THREAT
= 35 = MIGHT
= 36 = HOME
= 37 = OPPORTUNITY
=38= SORRY?
= 39 = LAP
Possession: the 7 stages of love
= 40 = You forgot to kiss me, wife!
= 41 = Daughter of a witch
=42= Hope your jesus forgive you
= 43 = This is my promise!
= 44 = Virus within her will eat him up!
= 45 = Victim of abduction
Not an update
=46= Thunderous desire

= 01 = PARIS

7.6K 184 32
By GalaxyEmir

Paris,

How would you feel when you think that the person whom you used to hate was just your saviour, who was trying his hardest to save you but you misunderstood his efforts and always hated him?

How would you feel that the person who turned his back towards your pain was never a heartless or cruel person of your life, he was the one of the caring people in your life who left you alone in your pain because he never wanted to see you in pain. He tried his best to take you out of your pain but you always ignored his pain.

This was the feeling which he was feeling while sitting on the hospital bed. His head was bandaged, and was reading a letter while looking down. The tick-tick sound of the wall clock was telling only one thing and that is - he lost his time while being in a coma.

He was in a coma for the last 18 days. Today he woke up. 18 days ago he tried to kill himself by walking on the busy road of Paris and there a car hit him hard which led him to slip into coma for 18 days.

He was looking at that paper very carefully like he didn't want to skip any lines and words... His back was in contact with the wall behind his bed... his eyes landed on one sentence which was written on that paper and reading that line his eyes let go his tears. And he himself doesn't know... Why did his tears come out?.

" I tried to explain but you didn't understand.. I tried to tell you but you didn't hear...Now, I can't bear this... Goodbye Jungkook , take care and shine. "Reading this line he rested his head on the wall.

He was Jeon Jungkook .

That's when a doctor entered his room but Jungkook didn't pay attention.. He was lost.

"Hey, how are you Jungkook?. " Doctor asked and Jungkook saw him.

"I think your eyes are sweating too much." He said while chuckling.

" Doctor, can you please call my personal secretary? " He asked, the doctor firstly checked him and his medicine.

" Okay." He said and walked out from his room. He put that paper below his pillow. After sometime a man in black suit walked into Jungkook's Room.

" Hello sir I am william johanson... Your Appa's personal secretary." That man said. His accent screamed that his nationality was the United kingdom.

" I want you to do two things for me... Mr. Villiam. " He said softly.

"I Will give my best. " Hearing this, Jungkook smiled.

"Can you find out some information about a man named Park Jimin ?... Where is he now?. What is he doing?. " He asked.

"Of course sir... And second?. " He asked and saw Jungkook.

"Firstly complete this task... I will tell you about the second when you will be passed in this task." Jungkook replied softly.

"Okay sir."Mr. Villiam said and he passed that file which he was holding in his hand from the first moment when he got to know about Jungkook's well being.

"Sir please see this file... In this file all of the data of our company is present... Whenever you have any problem understanding then you can ask me without any hesitation... Because our company needs your presence very badly. " He said and Jungkook took that file.

"Okay,I will see... But firstly, find out about Park Jimin ?. " Jungkook ordered and Mr.Villiam nodded his head before walking out of the room, leaving a disturbed lonely figure of Jungkook.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm the storm of pain in his heart. A tear fell from his eyes when he closed eyes, as the sentences of the letter echoed in his head. His nose turned slightly red and he opened his eyes.

Looking in the right direction, he saw the sky,birds were flying freely and automatically his hand started to tremble because of the anxiety. He looked at his shivering hand and just stared at his hand. His shivering hand reminded him that-

' his anxiety and fear has not left his heart even though he was in coma for more than 15 days,'

The file slipped from his hand and landed on the floor. He looked at the fallen file and their a word was written on the file , that was-

' JAYKAY '

Eemnes, Netherland

The surrounding was calm as there was no vehicle on the road in this area where only two houses were present. The leaves of oak fell on the road as the light breeze of autumn touched them, Indicating that this is September month, when each tree leaves falls on the ground.

A group of birds were freely flying in the sky and then they heard a familiar sound of a girl, calling them with her melodious voice.

" Here... come here.... Near me," The birds flew to a house hearing the voice and there a girl was throwing seeds on the ground for those birds. That girl was in a plain white frock, her hair was braided. The birds came to her and started to eat the seeds and she threw more seeds on the ground.

" Today's weather is so nice," She mumbled to herself looking at the oak trees.

" Aziel," She heard someone calling her name.

" I am coming, mom," She yelled from outside.

" Hey, birds please pray for my mom so that she can get better," She said and threw more seeds on the ground and then turned to leave. That's when she saw her friend coming out of her house with a luggage bag in her hand.

" Roma," She yelled her friend's name and her friend looked back at her. Both girls smiled in joy and ran to the fence of their house. Only two houses were present in this old locality. First was of Aziel's house and second was of Roma. Both girls were 20 years and some months old.

" You are going?" Aziel asked and Roma nodded her head while smiling mischievously.

" Yes," Roma replied, being excited and seeing her excitement Aziel laughed.

" I told you that aunty will absolutely accept Jack," Aziel said and Roma made an irritated expression.

" Mom wasn't ready, I had to talk to my dad and he got ready to see Jack. You know mom was like Jack doesn't earn good. He doesn't have a good place to live and whatever not.... But my dad didn't say anything and said that he will meet Jack for my sake," Roma said and Aziel smiled.

" You know your mom isn't even wrong. You fell in love with a sweetmeat-maker," Aziel said and Roma glared at her.

" So what he cooks my favourite sweetmeat," Aziel was grinning ear to ear, hearing her friend taking her lover's side.

" Oh... okay," She replied softly.

" By the way, how is Della aunt?" Hearing her question, Aziel's smile faded.

" She is not fine," She replied innocently and Roma looked at her with concern.

" What did the doctor say?" Roma asked and Aziel gulped her saliva down.

" Doctor said that she has very few days," She was controlling her tears.

" What?... Oh no," Roma was shocked but she had the idea that Aziel's mom wouldn't live for longer. She was suffering from a bad disease and there was no cure for her disease.

When the doctor confirmed that Aziel's mom was on the last stage of her disease named AIDS then Roma already had understood that Aziel's mom, Della wouldn't live for a longer time. Now she is at the last stage. She is already bedridden and Aziel takes care of her like a devoted daughter.

" Don't worry, she will be fine," Roma said and Aziel nodded her head. Aziel also knows that her mom wouldn't live for longer but still she doesn't want to admit it. What will happen if her mom wouldn't be alive? She will die.

" Now go, your family is coming," Aziel said and Roma looked behind, her parents were coming out of her house.

" Okay, see you next week," Roma said and Aziel smiled.

" Take care, good bye," Aziel said from behind and walked to her house.

As soon as she entered her small house, her heart clenched as the thought of her dying mother crossed her mind. Her mother is dying. She looked towards the door of her mother's bedroom and a tear landed on her cheek, her nose turned purplish. She was trying hard to not cry. Very hard.

Next day,

"He is in jail's hospital. Sir." Mr. Villiam informed Jungkook about Jimin, who was fully dressed up and today he was going to leave this hospital.

" Jail's hospital?... How?" He asked as he turned and he was shocked.

" Our late CEO had a robbery charge against him, 2 weeks ago. " He informed Jungkook and hearing this he clenched his jaw.

" Then why is he in hospital?. " He asked, controlling his anger.

"Prepare for his bail.. I want him in front of me till tonight. " I ordered Mr. Villiam and he nodded his head.

"Della Stewart. " I said and took my bag. I was going to carry it on my back because I simply don't like when people carry my things.

" No need sir, a lot of bodyguards are present for doing this... You are still weak. " He said and I smiled.

"I don't like when people carry my things.. I am here, fit and fine for carrying my things" I said and walked to the gate... " Mom ... Now your Jungkook will make you feel proud. " I said in my breath and walked out of my room... I will get my answer soon... will get everything which belongs to me. I will get my each and every possession back . Even if I have to snatch, even if I have to kill some useless people, I will do this.

Netherland,

A lady was lying on her bed, covered with a blanket, her eyes were fixed on the roof, her breathing was slow, so many medicines' bottles were on the table near her bed. She was looking very stressed. She tilted her head to her right side and found her precious laying on the sofa with her book in her hand. She slept while studying. That woman was Della and the girl was Aziel.
A smile formed on her lips looking at Aziel and a conversation echoed in her head-

" Before dying I want to hand your hand in your prince charming's hand who will always cherish you~

" Shut up, you aren't going to die and I am not marrying anyone. I will always live with you,"

" Even if I will live I have to get you married with someone, who can take care of you and help you in solving your homework,"

" Mama, I can help myself in my studies,"

" You aren't good at study,"

" I know, I am not good at study but I also know that by working hard I can help ourselves,"

" Soon Mr Smith will stop giving us money,"

" I have joined your work,"

" What?"

" There was a vacant seat In Mr smith's home so I took that seat, and now I am working in his house as a member of cook,"

" You shouldn't do this, Aziel. You need to study, "

" Mama, I have to do this. I need to buy medicines for you so that you don't feel pain, also, I need to give my tuition fees so I have to work,"

" Aziel,"

" Mama, I will work hard,"

The voice stopped ringing in her head and Della smiled with tears in her eyes. This little 20 years 10 months old girl is working real hard to save his already dying mama. She felt guilt for this beautiful soul's past. Just because of her, this girl is working so hard.

" Oh god, I never asked for something in my life but tonight I am asking for this little girl's happiness. Please, she has suffered enough because of me, so please give her a lot of happiness when I am not in this world. Please give her a man who will always take care of her and will give her a lot of happiness. Please god, I am begging. Please give her a lot of happiness. Don't make her suffer because of me. I don't want to see her in pain," Tears streamed down her eyes. Her gaze was fixed on the face of Aziel and her heart was praying for her happiness.

Paris,

" Any information?" Jungkook asked as soon as Mr Villiam placed his phone in his pants.

" About what?" Mr Villiam asked.

" Della Stewart, " He replied calmly.

" No sir, we are still looking for her," Mr Villiam replied and Jungkook hummed in response while roaming his eyes on the large wall of the jail of Paris. They both are standing in front of the door of the Paris' jail, waiting for someone.

Jungkook was in a black pants and white shirt, eyes were covered by his sunglasses. That's when the door of the jail opened and Jungkook straightened himself.

A soft smile crept on his lips seeing someone very special and a word escaped from his lips a that was-

"Jimin"

So how was the first chapter?

Curious for the next chapter?

Story has been started yet slowly it will fold. It's gonna be interesting and thrilling at the same time.

Anything you want to say to Aziel for her future?

If you have any question to ask then you can ask me through instagram.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 28.3K 61
"Do you think you can get away from me, huh?" He asked striding towards her. She trembled at his intimidating voice trying to free her hand from the...
275K 12.3K 58
Monsters don't hide under the bed anymore....atleast her's didn't. He sleeps with her, beside her, in her bed. They do not have horns and fangs anymo...
568K 25.3K 32
[NOT EDITED] "Don't expect anything from this marriage", he declared. "I never did. I can never expect anything from this marriage nor you", she repl...
828K 42.6K 44
21+ He is a youngest business typhoon, a billionaire. One of the Supreme powers of the country. No one dares to say no to him. A man loved by many bu...