Ice Cream - You Scream! ONC 2...

By authorHF

ONC 2023 - Entry Prompt: 8. You just moved to a new neighborhood and you hear the music of an ice cream truck... More

ONC 2023 Entry
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3

Disclaimer & Copyright

126 71 11
By authorHF

Copyright © by H.F. All rights reserved for H.F. My work is exclusive to Wattpad. Should you see it elsewhere, please notify me, as they have plagiarized it/stolen.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 759 36
A collection of my original platonic yandere one shots and short stories. This book will not be related to any sort of challenge and will be updated...
6.5K 753 14
This is the story of a unwanted guest who sudden appearance in kareena life .how they gonna deal with It.
3.8K 512 50
TITLE - THE Earth is Online แ€€แ€™แ€นแ€˜แ€ฌแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€บแ€แ€€แ€บแ€œแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ Description ๐Ÿ’ฅ แ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€œแ€แ€”แ€ทแ€บแ€€ แ€•แ€ฏแ€ถแ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€•แ€„แ€บ แ€‘แ€ญแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€›แ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€”แ€€แ€บแ€›แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€พแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€…แ€„...
30.1M 660K 33
For months Summer is trapped in a cellar with the man who took her - and three other girls: Rose, Poppy, and Violet. His perfect, pure flowers. His f...