Whispers of Regret

By mysterious_maissa

Delving into the narrative of an Omega's anguish and the downfall of a Trueblood. Alice once embraced the not... More

Introduction
Chapitre 1
Chapitre 2
Chapitre 3
Chapitre 4
Chapitre 5
Chapitre 6
Chapitre 7
Chapitre 8
Chapitre 9
Chapitre 10
Chapitre 11
Chapitre 12
Chapitre 13
Chapitre 14
Chapitre 15
Chapitre 16
Chapitre 17
Chapitre 18
Chapitre 19
Chapitre 20
Chapitre 21
Chapitre 22
Chapitre 23
Chapitre 24
Chapitre 25
Chapitre 26
Chapitre 27
Chapitre 28
Chapitre 29
Chapitre30
Chapitre 31
Chapitre 32
Chapitre 33
Chapitre 34
Chapitre 35
Chapitre 36
Chapitre 37
Chapitre 38
Chapitre 39
Chapitre 40
Chapitre 41
Chapitre 42
Chapitre 43
Chapitre 44
Chapitre 45
Chapitre 46
Chapitre 47
Chapitre 48
Chapitre 49
Chapitre 51
Chapitre 52
Chapitre 53
chapitre 54
Chapitre 55
Chapitre 56
Chapitre 57
Chapitre 58
chapitre 59
Epilouge

Chapitre 50

1.7K 49 0
By mysterious_maissa

Welcome back readers!

"I want to tell you something" Alice face Ethan side ways as she lean forward and caressed his cheeks smiling oh so softly and lovingly while other hand was on top of Ethan which were on her thighs now as she was sitting on his lap sideways.

Ethan feels his heartbeat quickens as the exclaimation of his omega.

Is this what he is thinking?

Is Alice finally confessing her love to him?

Is she finally forgiven?

Or is it about something else?

But then why Alice looks at him like he's her whole world. Her eyes hold stars more like whole galaxy for him. Her warm soft hands that were touching his cheek were so gentle and the thumb that caressing the veins on his arm were so soothing.

It were all making him overwhelmed and breathless.

The raw and clear emotion Alice's eyes were conveying is the first he saw it and it was his favourite one because it's the emotion he wanted to see in Alice's eyes for himself for oh so long.

He longed for this warmth.

"I'm listening" Ethan says, gulping the forming lump in his throat.

"I have been thinking about this for a while" Alice started, eyes never leaving from her alpha's now warm black orbs that holds softness and love in them....for her.

Alice smile shyly at the pleasant reality.

Ethan feels impatient at the silence between them, his heart is racing in anticipation he feels it will burst out of his chest anytime now. His fingertips digging in his own thighs behind Alice's back from the excitement and happiness and also so much nervousnes.

"W-What is it?" Ethan chockes out unwillingly. He didn't mean to blurt out what his mind is screaming. He wanted to give Alice as much time as she wants. He swear he's trying to control his impatience, but that damn body which he no longer in control is too impatient to pounce on the omega and curl her in his arms so tightly no one can ever separate them.

Alice bites her bottom lip, she feels so shy to say those words, those lovely sweet magical words she never thought she will say to her alpha but now there they are, the same alpha who earned all of it again with his patience and new personality which is sweeter and lovable.

Alice beamed with love and look down at her lap. "I...I...ahem" the omega was too nervous and shy to say it.

Ethan smile, letting aside his impatient wolf and hold her hand gently which were on his cheek and rubbed her knuckles softly.

"Take your time" and kiss those soft hand sweetly.

Alice blushed at the soft touch and gesture.

The omega sighed a big breath and relax her emotions and her own body to confess to him without making a fool out of herself.

"I-"

Before she could even start they heared the loud cry of their alpha son, Tomy.

"Daddyy!!!" The pup shouted and run to both the mates who turned back to look at him with concerns in their eyes and a bit of irritation in big baby like trueblood's eyes.

Ethan groaned weakly and whine loudly internally.

Not now Tomyo~ whyyy!!!

Ethan was pouting unconciously which the omega didn't noticed since her focus on her pup and back facing her mate.

"When did you come home daddy!" Tomy asked innocently not knowing how he interruppted the confession Ethan was literally dying to hear.

Tomy waddles towards them with excited eyes seeing his daddy finally home and climbed up on Alice's lap who she adjusted herself when Tomy came and now her back is once again facing the now upset trueblood alpha's chest.

Tomy stand up on Alice's thighs, holding her shoulder to support himself and Alice placed her hand protectively on the small of his back. The pup smile cutely at Ethan. "Hii daddy!"

Ethan pouted first but couldn't really resist his pup's smile and patted his small head affectionately.
"Hey babyboy"

Tomy's smile faltered. "No no don't call me baby boy only mama can call Tomy this!" Alice giggled at her pup's possessive voice and the way the pup pointed at her.

Ethan rolled his eyes playfully. "Ok ok you mama boy! Did you enjoyed your secret game with your mama today huh?" Ethan says teasingly, tickling under his chin.

Tomy smiled widely. "Yes! And we eat so many snacks! Daddy missed it" Tomy laugh placing his hands on his mouth as to cover his giggles.

"Aww but i also enjoyed so much on my work. Tomy missed it!" Alice shake her head at her mate.

Ethan is really a child, he will literally starts competing with his own son since he knows Tomy also is as same as his in this matter so he loves to tease their little pup.

Tomy pouted and look at Alice with his wide puppy eyes and pointed at Ethan with his small finger and says. "Mama, daddy is being a meanie again!"

Ethan chuckled at that, his pup is such a cutie.

Alice raised her eyebrows. "Baby? What did I told you? Don't point your fingers at elders especially your daddy. You do that too much nowadays" The omega scolded softly to her son.

Tomy look down at that and muttered a small sorry.

"And?" Alice urges him.

Tomy look up confused.

Alice sighed and smiled. "Your daddy" She pointed her eyes towards the mate behind her who was looking at both of them in curiousity.

"You want to tell him something, right?" Tomy eyes lit up when he remember what his mama is referring too.

He look back at his daddy and dramatically cleared his throat making both parents laugh at their adorable pup.

Tomy lean forwards and placed his small chubby hands on Ethan's both cheeks and smile cutely.

"I love you daddy! Tomy is sorry for calling you meanie. You're the best daddy in the world. Thank you for working so hard for us and po...pro-providing for us! We really....um really....ap..-" Tomy trailed quickly trying to remember the word but couldn't he slightly moved his head to Alice and whispered a bit loudly.

"Mama what was the big word?" Alice smiled and whispered just like him in his ear. "Appreciate"

Tomy quickly look back at his daddy who was nearly at verge of bursting into tears while widely smiling, lovingly at his son.

"We really appre-ciate you and thankful for you. We're proud of you daddy. Tomy and Lily loves you soooooooo much daddy!" Tomy completed his little speech and kissed loudly on both of Ethan's cheek and his nose too.

Ethan bites his bottom lip at the overwhelming emotion of his. It maybe not much but his son is appreciating and saying he's proud at him is the biggest success for him in his life.

He unwrapped his arms from Alice's waist and curl it around his son's small body tightly and nuzzle into his hairs affectionately.

He pulled back and kissed Tomy's forehead, his both chubby cheeks lovingly. "That was so sweet thank you so much Tomy" And hugged him again.

"Daddy loves you sooooooo much too, my love" he muttered and peck his head twice, smiling adoringly.

He look over at the omega who has glossy eyes seeing the interaction between them and mouthed a 'thank you' to her knowing Alice was behind this sweet speech.

Alice sigh softly and nodded.

She look back at the sleeping omega pup and pouted internally.

She needs to have this talk with Ethan without any interruption and she has no idea how when her two little puppies are so naughty and attention seeker from their parents.

She sighs once again, she can't have this talk with her alpha without the proper plan. She needs to find the right moment to do this.

____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784 9 28
A story of regret. Fear causes in denial. Doubt causes hurt to appear. Angriness causes damage. Love causes happiness. But does LOVE really causes h...
29.9K 1K 27
All of Angel's life she has been a slave and mistreated. Her life has been filled with sadness and pain. Her mother and father were killed by rouges...
2.7M 97.8K 61
THEY REJECTED ME and I BECAME SACRED. If only that night didn't come, maybe my family will love me again, maybe I won't see hate and disgust in my p...
26K 729 55
MATURE LANGUAGES/SWEARS AND CURSES #*@#.💋 MATURE CONTENTS 😈😈😈😈😈😈 A twisted story filled with drama, comedy, terror, sex, love, hate and power...