The Island Kill

Από Glaucous100

ON HOLD FOR SOMETIME - (1-12-2023) 12 star footballers are chosen to go on a trip to a secluded island - the... Περισσότερα

- Prologue -
- Characters -
- The Flight -
- The Warning -
- Search Party -
- All in Vain -
- Into the Woods -

- So It Began -

50 3 0
Από Glaucous100

EMI'S POV

I was yet to recover from the shock of what I had read when we heard a scream from the front area of the plane.

"HOLY SHIT!"

It was Haaland's distinct voice. Leo didn't waste a moment before rushing to see what happened. I followed him of course. By the time we reached the cockpit, the rest of them were already there. Ozil stood at the door, his face pale. Haaland was inside the cockpit and we waited impatiently to see what had caused the Norwegian to scream like a girl. After a few moments, he came out of the cockpit with his face holding a look of absolute terror.

Ramos was the one to speak amongst us.

"Hey, what happened?"

Haaland didn't reply. He was still like a mannequin. Ramos turned to Ozil who was standing still and terrified.

"Ozil, what happened?"

"The pilot... he's dead"

Ramos stared at his friend in disbelief. Cristiano pushed his way forwards.

"Bullshit! Ain't no way! We're still flying!"

"The plane is on auto-pilot. We're dead!"

Haaland's voice was breaking and if the situation wasn't this drastic, I'd have definitely teased him about it. Hakimi left the area clutching his forehead. He sat on the first seat and was now on the verge of crying. Before I could go see him, Mbappe cut me off and sat next to him. It was the 12th time I felt like punching him. Ozil was stuck to the spot near the door where he had started praying. Ramos was next to him, holding him up. Cristiano had gone to see the dead pilot and he returned with his face as pale as Haaland's. Too much for being strong I guess.

"Well, how did he die?"

My question fell on deaf ears. Di Maria had also sat down on one of the seats. Neymar and Dybala stood near the door still, probably wanting to go see but too scared to actually go. I decided to go see the pilot myself.

As I was about to enter the cockpit, Dybala grabbed my arm.

"Are you sure Emi? It must be a horrible sight to make Cristiano and Haaland look like terrified 5-year-old kids..."

Typical Dybala.

"I'll be fine, don't worry Paulo"

I shook his hand off and went in. the sight was definitely not a pretty one. The pilot lay dead in his seat, his hands still on the controls. I looked around to find anything suspicious but all I found were water bottles and a packet of chips. I checked his body for any injuries but he seemed ok.

Then how the hell did he die here miles in the air?!

And then my eyes went to his mouth and there it was! The foam was starting to come out of his mouth and his face was a little bluish in color.

So he was poisoned!

I took another look around and then it hit me. The water bottles! They must be poisoned!

We are super screwed!

END OF EMI'S POV

Minutes had passed since Emi had gone into the cockpit. Dybala had started to get worried for his friend. But there was no way he would go in. He could never do well with dead bodies and blood. The thought only horrified him. So instead, he went to Leo.

"Hey Leo, do you mind checking if Emi is ok in there?"

"Uh, sure." As soon as Leo stood up to go in, Emi came out holding two water bottles.

"Listen here, everyone! I have news"

Everyone turned their attention toward Emi, who was standing in the front row.

"What I'm about to tell you might –"

"Oh get on with it!"

This comment earned Cristiano a glare from the tall man who continued nonetheless.

"As I was saying before the rude interruption, this news will most definitely scare the shit out of you all but it's important you know."

He reached into his pocket to take out the small paper which Leo recognized instantly. This seemed to have caught Harry's attention as he raised his eyebrow at Leo's expression of guilt.

"Two days before we all decided to join the suicide squad, Leo got this message which is a typical horror movie warning – 'don't go or you'll die'. The thing is, Leo, just like any sane person, thought it was a prank. But apparently, it isn't since our pilot lies dead and we're headed to God knows where..."

"You're telling me we were warned before this and Messi didn't tell us?!"

"Yes, that's what I'm saying Ninja Turtle. Sit down and let me complete."

Kylian sat down as Hakimi tried to calm him down. Leo sunk into his seat. He knew he had made a mistake by not telling them.

"Anyways, that's not all. While you guys were busy being afraid of the dead pilot, I looked around, and guess what, he was poisoned. I found these sus water bottles in there and our dear pilot has foam coming out of his mouth. May he rest in peace."

A few moments passed in complete silence. The weight of what had happened and what could happen was heavy in the air. Leo received a few angry looks as Di Maria tried to console him about everything. Kylian was still complaining about how Messi had put them in trouble which earned him a glare from Neymar. Ozil and Ramos sat together. Haaland was still shaken by the death of the pilot while Cristiano and Harry talked in whispers. Having had enough of their bullshit, Emi threw the bottles down forcefully.

EMI'S POV

What a bunch of crybabies!! Sitting there like everything will set itself right.

"Oi! What's the matter with you people?! This plane is probably leading us to our deaths and you're sitting and moping? We need to do something!"

"Yeah? What exactly do we do? Jump out and hope we make it?"

Kylian's remarks boiled my blood further. This kid will die by my hands for sure. Fricking diva!

"Shut up little boy. Let the elders talk."

I turned to Leo. He was very clearly upset about everything.

"Leo, I know you didn't do it on purpose. I trust you and I know you. I understand you're feeling guilty but listen to me. We need to get out of this mess."

He nodded and stood up.

"Anyone has any ideas?"

Hakimi raised his hand. Leo smiled at him and nodded.

"The plane is on auto-pilot which means we will need clearance codes to change the route and destination. And unfortunately, we don't have them. But the pilot probably does. So if we search for them, we might find them and probably turn this plane back to England..."

"Excellent! Someone with a brain!" I couldn't help but feel proud of him. What a smart boy!

Ozil raised his hand as well.

"Yes, Ozil?"

"In case we don't find the codes, we should look for parachutes. As soon as we see land, we will jump. If the message Leo got is serious, we might die as soon as this plane reaches where it's supposed to."

"Hmm, you're right. Great! Anyone else?"

Dybala stood up.

"I think we should just go where this plane takes us."

"My brother in Christ, are you for real right now? I asked for ideas, not tips to die."

"I'm serious. Whoever planned this, had our pilot die in the middle of nowhere. Do you think he wouldn't have thought of the possibility of us finding the codes or parachutes?"

Damn it! He's not wrong.

"Well, let's at least look for the codes and parachutes. We'll see what to do later."

Everyone seemed to agree with Leo. Dybala shrugged and sat back down.

"Ahem, so we will-"

"Wait a minute! Who made you the leader here?"

Of course, this little shit has a problem with me taking the lead...

Neymar replied on my behalf.

"In case you haven't noticed, Emi is the only one who has come up with clues and shit. What have the rest of us do? He should lead us."

Hmm. Neymar might just live through this.

"I say we vote. Whoever gets the most votes will lead us."

"Fine by me, sonic."

The audacity to roll his eyes at me...ugh

"Whoever wants Emiliano to lead us, sit on the left side of the plane. Whoever thinks he shouldn't be the leader, sit on the right side."

Lame.

For a second, no one moved. Then Leo went and sat on the left side. So did Di Maria, Dybala, Neymar, Haaland, Harry, and Ozil.

Of course, Ramos, Hakimi, and Cristiano wouldn't. Whatever.

"Majority is ok with Emi taking the reins. If we have wasted enough time, shall we start looking?"

Leo's words stamped the conflict right then and there. Kylian groaned and hung his head in defeat.

Hah! Take that French Sonic!

"So, we will form three groups, one will look for the parachutes, one will check the cockpit for codes, and the other will search the plane for clues. Alright?"

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Feels nice to command great players and Kylian.

"Ozil, Haaland, Dybala, and Hakimi, look for parachutes. Kylian, Harry, Di Maria, and Ramos look for clues here, and Leo, Cristiano, Neymar, and I will search the cockpit. Get to work!"

And with my final words, everyone set out to find something, anything valuable. 

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

120K 4.4K 85
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
330K 10K 85
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
425K 15.1K 92
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
296K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc