Love at first sight..But not...

By Loaenia

People says love at first sight exists..And he did felt that, but not for me. Rather my.....sister. Still... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53

Part 5

1.7K 88 7
By Loaenia

................

What on wattpad was that??

For a second, I felt my heart throbbing. I would have liked to move but my body was just paralyzed. And he didn't seem to have plans to move either so here we were in this position for almost 20 seconds. Which seems like nothing said like that but that is actually very looooong.

After I pulled myself together, I looked away and rolled to get off the position. He coughed and also stood up. I immitate him and fixed myself. My T-shirt which was white some minutes before was know full of mud and soaked. As for him, well..

He was just wet because of the water. He checked the state of his clothes and raised his eyes at me. Me who was now too embarassed to say anything. I just lowered my head and came back to the car.

JK: I'm gonna change. You should too.

Tae: I will finish it first. Go ahead. I said with a low voice that I couldn't control.. I was still in shock actually.

JK: Alright. He said as he walked in the house. I looked at him until he vanished from my sight and smacked my lips.

Tae: Well. That was.. Bizzare.

I washed the car in silence mind somewhere else for some reasons after that. I finished after an hour I think and went back inside to take a shower, litterally. I couldn't go out like that.

As I got in, Jungkook was already clean in his suit as always.

JK: Come here. He said signaling me to walk up the stairs.

I did without whinning and followed him to a room.

JK: Your clothes are inside. Go take a shower. And thank you for the car.

Tae: Mm. No problem. I answered as I entered and closed the door. I looked around, got straight to the bathroom and started the water for a bath.

While waiting, I approached the window and saw a car parking. It must be Ga eun. She got out and removed her sunglasses with a huge smile.

Jungkook walked over and grabbed her waist to pull her in a kiss. I just stared at them a minute and sighed.

Two dolls kissing. Barbie and Ken.

I chuckled at my thought and ran a hand through my hair. I removed my dirty clothes and got in the warm bath..

Damn.. That felt good. I sat and grabbed the shampoo.

I could relax for half an hour alone, in the huge bathtube with the bubbles and the smell of soap and shampoo. Floral scent.

I even fell asleep.

When I finally finished, I wore the robe and got in the bedroom. I wiped my hair with the towel while hummimg a song.

The sound of my phone almost gave me a heart attack.

Tae: Who is it?

I looked at the screen and saw Baekhyuni hyung's name. I smirked and picked up.

Tae: Hello~ I said with a deeper voice. More sensual.

I heard him chuckling.

[ Hello. What are you doing darling~]

Tae: I was just taking a bath. I was about to change but you called me. Haha.

[ Mhm. So you are in a robe right now?]

Tae: Why? Are you curious?

[ Hell yes I am. ]

Tae: Don't be a pervert hyung. Hahaha. I said sitting on the bed.

[ You make me a pervert.]

Tae: Mhm~

[ Hahaha. Anyway. I called because you go on a date with me tonight]

Tae: Oh. I didn't know. Hahaha.

[ Now you know so get your best outfit sweetie. I 'm gonna take you somewhere you have never been.]

Tae: You have to tell me so I can dress depending on it idiot.

[ You can wear elegant, daring ,sexy, cute, whatever you want. You will look Hot anyway.]

I got on my tummy and bite my nail while smiling.

Tae: Alright. You pick me up then.

[ I will. Don't worry.]

Tae: Good. I 'm looking forward to it.

[ You are not ready for it. Now, I have to go. Work is calling for me. Haha.]

Tae: Okay. Bye hyungi.

[ Bye ]

Once he hung up, I screamed a little a bit out of excitement. I liked this kind of man.. Charismatic and flirty.

I changed and went downstairs with my bag, hair still a bit wet.

Ga eun turned and smiled.

GE: I am happy you are now responsible of your act. A bit of maturity can't but be good for you.

Tae: Mmh. Thank you. How was your morning noona?

GE: That was good. A bit tiring but now that I am here, I am okay.

Tae: Mhm. Rest well. I am going now.

JK: You didn't eat yet. Join us for the lunch.

Tae: Uhm. I don't want to be the third wheel during the whole meal.

Ga eun chuckled and held my hand gently.

GE: Come on. I know we argue alot but, you know I am happy you are back right? I would like to eat without a fight with my little bro.

Tae: Hah. Okay.

She smiled and dragged me to the dinning room.

We took seats and the maids served the food. Jungkook was strangely busy on his phone.

GE: What is it honey?

JK: Ah? No. It's just something related to work. They need me at the company this evening. I think I will come home late.

GE: Oh. It's okay. Since it's for work, what can you do.

JK: Thank you honey. He said as he pecked on her lips.

I took a bite of my meat and looked towards the kitchen.

GE: Hah. So Tae. Tell me about your shcool in Paris. How was it?

Tae: Ah? Well. It was good. I met many good people, that was fun.

GE: I see. I am sorry I couldn't attend your graduation day.

Tae: Oh. Well. None of you could came.

JK: So you were alone on your graduation day? He asked a bit surprised.

Tae: Mhm? Well..

GE: We all couldn't come because of work. And mom was also sick. She couldn't do a too long trip like Korea-paris.

Tae: Yeah. I understand. And it's okay. I had a party with my friends so I was not lonely at all.

JK: .....well. When will you start working?

Tae: Not now.

GE: what's the point of being graduated from the best law-school and not working?

Tae: I'm just not.. No. I don't want to. Not for the moment.

GE: Mhm. This is your choice after all.

Tae: Yeah.

GE: What about girls? Did you date? Are you in a relationship right now?

Tae: Noona. I am literally gay.

A long silence followed it.

GE: Oh.

Tae: hah. Even Jungkook hyung knew.

GE: You knew?? How could you possibly know?

JK: I don't know. I think that's obvious. But you are his sister. How couldn't you?

GE: Well.. I..

Tae: She has always been busy with study and work. Then I left for Paris so.. That's understandable.

GE: ......

After that, we ate in silence and I decided to take my leave.

JK: I will take you to your car. I'll be right back honey.

GE: Okay.

I walked to the door followed by him.

JK: What now? Why are you avoiding my eyes?

Tae: What? I don't. I just don't have the need to look at you. That' s all.

JK: Mhm. Don't tell me after what happened earlier you began to feel some..things...

Tae: For you? Hyung. Don't be delusional. I am not into dolls like you as I said. I prefer true people with default and qualities. Thank you.

Jk: I was just kidding. Chill. I know your type are immature young boys. He said with such an arrogance that it gave me the urge to twist his neck. This idiot.

I rolled my eyes and walked away. I got in the car and looked throught the window. He waved at me and smiled.

I crossed my arms and closed my eyes.

- Are you o-

Tae: Shh.

- Alright.

We went home right away. I left Yeontan at my parents' house. I was going out anyway that night so I couldn't leave him alone at home.

I arrived and began to look immediately at the outfits I would wear that night.

Basic black leather jacket and jeans. With an atypical top. I was going to look fresh.

The evening arrived sooner than I thought. I decided to order some KFC before Baekhyun arrives. As soon as I put down my fork, someone rang my doorbells. I smiled and went to open.

Tae: Good evening.

MB : Hello. He said checking me out.

Tae: I know.

MB: You are gorgeous.

Tae: Mhm. Haha. You are not bad too.

MB: You are perfect for the place I will take you to.

Tae: Oh. I can't wait to get there. I said as I took my bag and closed the door.

He grabbed my hand gently and raised one of his eyebrows.

Tae: Who told you you can hold my hand like that?

MB: I know you like it. Don't lie. Let's go.

I chuckled and fixed my Bangs.

We left the building and got in his car. That was night and I was relieved I ate before going. We left the highroad and found ourselves on a track I have never gone before. That I didn't even knew the existence.

Tae: Are we still in Seoul though? Haha.

He smiled and drove faster.

After some minutes in the dark, I finally spotted lights and people.

Tae: Ah?

There was a lot of cars in line to enter.

Tae: what's that event? I asked now very curious.

- Good evening Sir.

MB: What's up?

- Your new friend?

MB: Soon to be husband. He said casually making me flustered.

Tae: What a.. Shh. Hahah.

- Enter. Welcome back.

They let us get in. Hyung drove in and parked the car. Then, he got out and opened the door for me.

I scanned around. There was so many people and motorbikes.

Tae: Wait.. Is it what I think?

MB: I think so. Haha.

Tae: An illegal Motorbikes race?

MB: Mhm. He agreed. Don't worry. This is organised by someone from the high society. The government can't do anything against it.

Tae: So, like this whole road got reserved for today's race??

MB: Yup. Impressive right?

Tae: Yeah!

MB: Forth!

- Ah? Dude! Hey!

MB: Hey. Can you take care of my guest for me to get ready.

- Sure. Hi. I am Forth.

Tae: Taehyung.

- Nice to meet you.

Tae: Same.

- That way please.

I turned to Baekhyun who left and followed Forth. That was indeed impressive. He gave me a chair and a bottle of bear. I looked around and crossed my legs.

Tae: Not a typical date. I said amused.

Tae: Forth.

- Yes?

Tae: Is hyung racing too?

He smiled.

- One of the best.

Tae: Ohhh. Wao.

Some minutes after, he was back in an uniform.

God spare my life. Mmhm~

Tae: Hyung?

MB: What's up sweetie.

Tae: Wao. I 'm impressed. Haha.

MB: Haha. Thank you. Do you like it?

Tae: Hell yeah.

MB: I am glad. Dude, Is KJ here?

Forth: Mhm. Here he is.

I turned and saw a man on a beautiful motorbike entering. He passed by us and parked some meters away.

Tae: Who is he?

- The best. Hahaha.

MB: I can't lie. He is good. I have tried to race against him but complicated. Hahaha.

Tae: He is that good?

- No one dare to race against him now.

Tae: Oh wao.

I observed him well... He looked familiar. He removed his helmet and opened his uniform. I could see his back and bare arms.

Man had tattoes on the back and all over the right arm. My heart skipped for a second.

Tae: KJ right?

- Yup.

Then, he took a bottle of water and turned around.

My legs almost gave up.

MB: Mhm? What's wrong?

Tae: I think I have hallucinations. No way it's him. He doesn't have tattoes nor piercings.

- Huh?

Tae: Him and fun are something completely apart. Especially illegal things. I need water. Oh my god. I need water.

- Oh. Here.

As I was drinking, Baekhyun smiled and greeted someone.

MB: Wassuuup! Hahaha.

- Nothing. Ready for the night.

Tae: Hah.

- You have a guest?

MB: Yeah. Tae?

I turned and felt my cheeks getting hot immediately.

- Taehyung?? What are you doing here??

Tae: You ! What are you doing here??? I thought you were at work!

MB: Wait, you know each other?

" This is my brother in law" We said in unison.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 17.4K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
243K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...