Red Roses:Vale Saga(Ruby Rose...

By stonebud05

(Volumes 1-3) You have known Ruby Rose for as long as you were both were kids and have been together since ha... More

Vol. 1 Episode 0:Intro
Vol. 1 Episode 1:Ruby Rose
Vol. 1 Episode 2:The shining Beacon part 1
Vol. 1 Episode 3:The Shining Beacon Part 2
Vol. 1 Episode 4: The First Step
Vol. 1 Episode 5:The first step part 2
Vol. 1 Episode 6:Emerald Forest
Vol. 1 Episode 7:Emerald Forest Part 2
Vol. 1 Episode 8:Players and Pieces
Vol. 1 Episode 8.5:Special Episode
Vol. 1 Episode 9:The Badge and the Burden
Vol. 1 Episode 10:The Badge and the Burden part 2
Vol. 1 Episode 11:Jaunedice
Vol. 1 Episode 12:Jaunedice part 2
Vol.1 Episode 12.5:Special Episode 2
Vol. 1 Episode 13:Forever Fall
Vol. 1 Episode 14:Forever Fall part 2
Vol. 1 Episode 15:The Stray
Vol. 1 Episode 16:Black and White
"Blue" Trailer
Vol. 2 Episode 1:Best Day Ever
Vol. 2 Episode 2:Welcome to Beacon
Vol. 2 Episode 3:A Minor Hiccup
Vol. 2 Episode 4:Painting the Town...
Vol. 2 Episode 5:Extracurricular
Vol. 2 Episode 5.5:Special Episode 3
Vol. 2 Episode 6:Burning the Candle
Vol. 2 Episode 7:Dance Dance Infiltration
Special Episode:Bios
Vol. 2 Episode 8:Field Trip
Vol. 2 Episode 9:Search and Destroy
Vol. 2 Episode 10:Mountain Glenn
Vol. 2 Episode 11:No Brakes
Vol. 2 Episode 12:Breach
Vol. 3 Episode 1:First Round
Vol. 3 Episode 2:New Challengers...
Vol. 3 Episode 3:It's Brawl in the Family
Vol. 3 Episode 4:Lessons Learned
Vol. 3 Episode 4.5:Special Episode 4
Volume 3 Episode 5:Never Miss a Beat
Volume 3 Episode 6:Fall
Vol. 3 Episode 7:Beginning of the End
Vol. 3 Episode 8:Destiny
Vol. 3 Episode 10:Battle of Beacon
Special Episode:Grimmdark Bios
Vol. 3 Episode 11:Heroes and Monsters
Vol. 3 Episode 12:End of the Beginning
Announcement:Mistral Saga out now

Vol. 3 Episode 9:PvP

31 1 0
By stonebud05

Location:Amity Colosseum
Time of Day:Night

Other pov:

In the colosseum. Pyrrha and Penny stood opposite from each other in preparation.

Penny:Sal-u-tations, Pyrrha Nikos! It's an honor to finally meet you! This is going to be so much fun!

Location:Amity Tunnel
Time of Day:Night

Ruby pov:

I was surprised to see Mercury here. I couldn't believe that he would betray us.

Ruby:Mercury, what are you doing? You were hurt! Why...What's going on?

Mercury didn't respond. All he did was smirk at me.

Ruby:Fine. If you're not going to tell me...

I tried moving to the left but he copied my move to his right. I tried the other way and he did the same thing. I knew I had to fight him. Even without Crescent Rose.

Location:Amity Colosseum
Time of Day:Night

Other pov:

Penny and Pyrrha was ready to fight. Pyrrha was nervous but still kept firm hold of her weapon.

Oobleck:3, 2, 1... BEGIN!

Penny then summoned her swords. She began throwing her swords at Pyrrha who managed to dodge them relatively easily and quickly.

Location:Amity Tunnel
Time of Day:Night

Ruby pov:

Mercury:The show has started.

I had to find a way to stop Mercury from blocking me. The only option was to send a call out for help. Before I could do it though. Mercury shot my Scroll from my hand.

Mercury:Let's just keep this between us friends.

I then began to fight Mercury. I knew I wasn't the best at hand to hand combat. But I had to do my best to stop the fight outside from getting out of hand. After dodging a couple of moves. I slipped past Mercury and ran to the exit.

Location:Amity Colosseum
Time of Day:Night

Other pov:

The fight between Penny and Pyrrha was still going on. Both managing to keep each other on their toes.

Port:My word! What a tremendous display by Miss Polendina!

Nora:Whoo, yeah! Goooo Pyrrha!

However, Pyrrha started to notice her semblance acting strange. Most likely from Emerald using her semblance to mess with Pyrrha. With the fight still continuing Emerald used her semblance to make Pyrrha more unstable. She made Pyrrha see hundreds of swords even though there was only around 8. Pyrrha sent out a major shockwave in fear. Before anyone could know what was going on. The strings on penny's sword's started to rap around herself and then her left arm and midsection was removed from her lower half.

Port:No!

Everyone had watched Penny be killed in front of their very eyes.

Ruby ran out of the tunnel to see what happened only to see her friend dead. Ruby fell to her knees and began to sob.

Ruby:Penny... No...

Meanwhile in the announcers booth. Oobleck alongside Port and Ironwood was trying to figure out what was happening.

Oobleck:Broadcast, what are you doing? Kill the feed!

Broadcast Op:Something's wrong! We don't have control of the cameras! We can't even stop the broadcast!

Oobleck:What!? How is that possible!?

On the CCTV's a black queen chess piece appeared. It not only on the TV's in the stadium. But in beacon, in vale, on every Screen around the world. It then let out a voice. Cinder's voice.

Cinder:This is not a tragedy. This was not an accident. This is what happens when you hand over your trust, your safety, your children, to men who claim to be our guardians, but are, in reality, nothing more than men. Our Academies' Headmasters wield more power than most armies, and one was audacious enough to control both. They cling to this power in the name of peace, and yet, what do we have here? One nation's attempt at a synthetic army, mercilessly torn apart by another's star pupil. What need would Atlas have for a soldier disguised as an innocent little girl? I don't think the Grimm can tell the difference. And what, I ask you, is Ozpin teaching his students? First a dismemberment, now this? Huntsmen and Huntresses should carry themselves with honor and mercy, yet I have witnessed neither. Perhaps Ozpin felt as though defeating Atlas in the Tournament would help people forget his colossal failure to protect Vale when the Grimm invaded its streets. Or perhaps this was his message to the tyrannical dictator that has occupied an unsuspecting kingdom with armed forces. Honestly, I haven't the slightest clue as to who is right and who is wrong. But I know the existence of peace is fragile, and the leaders of our kingdoms conduct their business with iron gloves. As someone who hails from Mistral, I can assure you the situation there is... equally undesirable. Our Kingdoms are on the brink of war, yet we, the citizens, are left in the dark. So I ask you: When the first shots are fired... who do you think you can trust?

The cameras went to static immediately after.

Oobleck:The feeds are all jammed! We can't get a message out!

Port:Will somebody tell me what in the world is happening!?

Their question was answered when sirens went off and the screens read CAUTION.

Warning Announcer:Alert. Incoming Grimm attack. Threat level: Nine. Please seek shelter in a calm and orderly manner.

Ironwood grabbed the microphone on the desk and started talking.

Ironwood:Ladies and gentlemen, please. There is no need for panic.

However, a giant Nevermore showed up on top of the Arena and began to try to break through the glass ceiling. At the bleachers, everyone was trying to run away.

Sun:A Nevermore!?

Coco:How did it get past the Kingdom's defenses!?

Ren:It wasn't alone.

Immediately, Team VMAV(Minus (Y/N)) appeared to help.

Gray:What the hell is going on?! We got here and saw people running.

Gray looked up alongside Violet and Forrest.

Violet:Shit...

Forrest:We have to find a way to kill it. And fast!

Gray:Yeah, but most options would lead to it getting in here! If that Nevermore gets through! We're fucked!

Forrest:We have to figure something out!

Location:Ozpin's office
Time of Day:Night

Other pov:

Ozpin and Glynda run into Ozpin's office to see him looking out the window.

Qrow:Oz!

Ozpin:Get to the City!

Qrow:But-

Ozpin:NOW!

Ozpin and Glynda nod and run back out.

Location:Amity Colosseum
Time of Day:Night

Other pov:

Ironwood was watching what was transpiring with the Nevermore. He then got a call from Ozpin.

Ironwood:Ozpin, the girl... I-I can explain!

Ozpin:You brought your army to my Kingdom, James. Use it.

Location:Atlas ship
Time of Day:Night

Other pov:

On an Atlas Ship, all around soldiers were dead. The only ones who were left alive on the ship was Roman and Neo.

Roman:Woo-hoohahahaha! Oohh, it is good to be back!

Location:Beacon Academy
Time of Day:Night

Other pov:

At the landing platforms, three bullheads arrived. One of them opened to reveal a few members of the White Fang and Adam Taurus.

Adam:Bring them to their knees!

Another one opens revealing an Ursa which jumps down and begins to go on a rampage.

The final one opened up to reveal a few White Fang Members and the Huntsman Killer. The Huntsman Killer unsheathed his blade and readied his Shield.

The Huntsman Killer:Remember, No Prisoners. Only Trophies. I'll try to keep the Faunus Huntsmen and Huntresses alive for you all to deal with. Everyone else is hunting season.

Credits time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 20 15
(DISCONTINUED) "Don't claim that you know me, 'cause you know very well that I have seen through it all." ???:"Those words still echo in my mind. Gra...
4.6K 72 21
A 15 year old boy got accepted to Beacon Academy early by some not so normal circumstances. It was all a misunderstanding but he still got accepted t...
88.3K 994 19
Due to a tragic incident that took place in Haven Academy, (Y/N) (L/N) was forced to move to Vale. After being recognized for his potential, he was a...
633 11 11
[A RWBY FanFiction, I do not own RWBY as it is the sole property of RosterTeeth and created by Monty Oum (RIP he was a great mind among us all). I ow...