KEEP DRIVING - H.S

By sparkrls

KEEP DRIVING | ❝should we just keep driving?❞ -- where harry styles and alliah mendoza are part of ye... More

♡ Prolouge ♡
famous birthdays
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 59
BONUS CONTENT: 12 MONTHS
[INTERVIEW - DRAFTS]
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue
☀️ OTHER STORIES ☀️
BONUS: The BRITs
BONUS: 30th Birthday

Chapter 18

4K 77 72
By sparkrls

November 10 2021, Sacramento

"PEOPLE WATCHING IS OFFICIALLY OUT!" Alliah whooped from the coffee table where she was standing. She popped the champagne open, cheering as the foam dripped down her palm and her arm. "Ay, no manches!"

Sarah laughed, handing Alliah a napking, which she took gratefully, wiping down her arm. Harry took the bottle of champagne from Alliah and began serving the glasses.

Alliah had had a few shots before this, and it may have been a dangerous idea. But she took the glass of champagne from Harry anyways. She raised her champagne glass, clinking it against everyone else's.

Alliah took a swig from her glass, before stumbling as she got down from the wooden table. Harry caught her elbow, chuckling at Alliah's tipsy actions.

"I... I want to get railed tonight," Alliah whispered messily into Harry's ear, slurring her words slightly.

Harry laughed, bewildered. "Is that so?" Alliah nodded, grabbing her glass, but Harry caught her hand and took her glass. "I think you need some water so you don't end up incredibly hungover for the show tomorrow- or well, later today, I guess."

"You're such a bore," Alliah whined, pouting as Harry forced a bottle of water into her hands.

"Harry, I need to tell you something," Alliah said. They were now in the car, driving back to the hotel. "I need to say... what do I need to say?"

Harry chuckled, shaking his head in incredulity.

"You should not be driving," Alliah snapped. "You're a fucking awful driver!"

Harry scoffed. "Excuse me? I'm a good driver!"

"Taylor Swift begs to differ. 'Remember when you hit the breaks too soon'? 'Midnight, you come and pick me up, no headlights'? 'So it goes, he can't keep his wild eyes on the road'? 'All I know is that you drove us off the road'?" Alliah ranted, counting them with the fingers on her hand. "Taylor really said 'Bitch, you're a shitty-ass driver, and I'm going to make sure everyone knows'".

Harry laughed. "You're kidding me, right?"

"Fuck no!" Alliah exclaimed with a laugh. "You're very obviously a very very bad driver and I do not trust you to drive me home." Alliah finished her statement by crossing her arms and slumping in her seat.

Harry shook his head. "I can't believe that's what you needed to tell me. I thought by the tone of your voice, it'd be some really deep, serious subject, but no. It's my alleged lousy driving."

"Alleged? Nuh-uh, it's a hundred percent confirmed," Alliah argued. She waved her hands. "No- but, I actually forgot what I really wanted to tell you, I just made that up in the moment."

Harry raised his eyebrows, pulling into the hotel. "Okay, good to know."

Harry got out of the car and then helped Alliah out, handing the keys to the valet as he carried most of Alliah's weight, helping her get up to her hotel room.

Once Alliah had been thrown like a ragdoll onto her bed, Harry exhaled. "Okay, my job's done. You've got a trash can in case you throw up, water to keep yourself hydrated, and that should be it."

Alliah let out a whine, gripping Harry's hand before he could walk away. "Don't leave."

"Alliah, we both need to get some sleep and you need to get that alcohol out of your system, okay?" Harry muttered, brushing the hair out of Alliah's face. He pressed a kiss to her forehead. "I'll see you tomorrow. G'night."

"No!" Alliah clutched Harry's hand like a lifeline and tugged him back, until he collapsed on top of her. "Please, just- just stay with me. I- I don't wanna be alone right now."

Harry was ready to protest, afraid to cross that line, but his resolve wavered when he heard that tone in Alliah's voice and saw the look in her eye. He hesitated a few moments before reluctantly saying, "Okay."

"Okay?" Alliah confirmed.

"Okay."

Alliah grinned. "Okay, well, uh- I have some clothes you can borrow and I'll get changed real quick, yeah?"

Harry nodded. "Okay, take your time, Ali."

Alliah smiled, grabbing clothes from her suitcase and making her way to the bathroom, only tripping slightly over her own feet. She glanced back at him before closing the bathroom door, double checking that he wouldn't leave.

She changed hastily, tugging on the sweatpants and then the Captain America tee. Alliah washed her face, wiping away the smudged makeup and quickly brushed her teeth.

Alliah exited the bathroom, and found Harry laying there, already changed into the clothes Alliah had handed him.

Harry looked up, glancing nervously at the ground. "I- I changed in the closet, you were taking too long?"

Alliah giggled. Ugh, giggle, she hated that word. "'S okay."

Alliah made her way to the bed, shutting off the lights and leaving on only the nightlights, crawling on the bed, laying next to Harry. She sighed. "When I pictured me and you in bed, it wasn't really like this."

Harry turned his head to look at her, resting his head against his arm. He smirked. "Oh, really, and what did you picture?"

"Something a little more... interesting."

Alliah reached her hand out, fearless in her drunken form, and ran her thumb down his lips, pulling on the bottom lip slightly. She could feel the cracks on his dried lips, and the warm breath on her finger as his lips parted and he inhaled shakily.

He was nervous.

The fact settled onto Alliah's mind and she wondered if he felt those butterflies too.

If he was just as captured by her presence as she was with him.

If he ever wondered what it would be like to kiss her.

Alliah let go of his lips, running it down his chin and the small stubble on it. She let her fingers cup his jaw, lifting his chin until their gaze met. Alliah scanned his green eyes, noticing every small detail in them.

Alliah leaned forward, resting her forehead against his. She felt him lean forward, brushing his nose against hers, and then his lips, oh god his lips, grazing against hers so enticingly, and his warm breath. Just the smallest of space and they would kiss. She would finally feel the warm press of his lips, just a second more...

Harry pulled away.

He pulled away.

Harry shook his head. "Fuck. No, I- I can't."

Alliah felt her stomach drop to her feet. Never had the sharp sting of rejection burned so much.

She was so fucking stupid.

"Oh."

"I just- not like this. Not while we're both half-drunk and not thinking straight," Harry hastened to explain. "I- I want to do it sober and I want to make sure you want this as much as I do. I just don't want you to regret this in the morning."

Alliah's gaze softened as she shook her head. "I could never regret anything with you, Harry."

Harry melted, reaching out to cup the side of her face, running his thumb over her cheek. Alliah's eyelids fluttered close at the warmth of his touch. Harry whispered, "Alliah. Tomorrow morning... when you're sober... if you still want this... whenever you want it... I'll wait for you. Promise."

Not another word was spoken between them, and by the time they both fell asleep, their bodies were intertwined, Alliah's face buried in the crook of his neck, Harry's arms wrapped protectively around her, and their legs tangled together.

alliahmendoza posted
on instagram

liked by harrystyles and others

alliahmendoza PEOPLE WATCHING. This song has been Yours for eleven hours now and i've already seen such kind and beautiful comments. i hope you love this song as much as i loved making it. thank you so so much. (p.s. drop your questions in the comments and i'll answer as many as i can)

view all comments

harrystyles amazing song ❤️
2h reply
-> username we stan supportive boyfriends

kat.iebell CRYING SCREAMING THROWING UP this song is soooo goooddd!!! Ahodnagaisk
2h reply
-> alliahmendoza THANK YOU ABKDNABA

mariamendoza gorgeous song ❤️
2h reply
-> alliahmendoza gracias, mamá!!!

username what inspired this song?
2h reply
-> alliahmendoza on the floor, drinking wine with a friend while talking about how stupidly single we are. i came up with the song then.

username what's your favorite line?
2h reply
-> alliahmendoza the entire bridge. every single line of the bridge just hits me where i'm weak.

username how long did it take to write?
2h reply
-> alliahmendoza i came up with the chorus first, it stayed in my notes for a while, and then in the studio, when i pulled it out, it took me about twenty-ish minutes to get most of it done.

username girlie really wrote a WHOLE SONG stating that she's single and to deny the rumors that she and harry are dating
2h reply
[liked by alliahmendoza]

username my heart is crushed. i can't believe she's single and NOT dating harry
2h reply

"HELLO, AND PLEASE DON'T TALK LOUD," Alliah said, barging into Harry's dressing room, giving him only a split second's warning with a knock before entering. She made her way to his coffee machine, pouring herself a cup. "I have the worst hangover ever."

Harry chuckled. "I told you to stop drinking."

"Told me. You should've made me stop drinking," Alliah protested. She handed Harry a cup of decaf coffee, before sitting down on the couch beside him. "I mean, jesus, I can't even fucking remember anything from last night."

Harry stiffened, and Alliah looked at him curiously. "You don't remember anything from last night?"

Alliah noticed a strange undertone to his voice, before deciding it was just her overthinking things.

"Nothing," Alliah stated, taking a sip of her coffee. "Which is so fucking ridiculous, because that has happened to me only twice before, and it's always been because of four lokos. What on earth did I drink?"

"A lot of very sugary and highly alcoholic drinks," Harry stated, laughing a little more high-pitched than normal before drinking his coffee. He cleared his throat. "Hey, shouldn't you be at soundcheck?"

Alliah glanced at the clock on her phone. "Ah, fuck! I've gotta go."

Alliah put her mug down on the coffee table, pressing a quick peck to the top of Harry's head before running out the door. "Thanks for the coffee!"

alliahmendoza posted
on instagram

liked by mariamendoza and others

alliahmendoza i know this is a very messy and disorganized post, but that's been my life the last couple of days. memories was released, i got ridiculously drunk and performed the very next day. pro tip: don't perform when hungover. the lights give you a reaaalll bad headache, and the noise does not help. also, harry with angel wings? obsessed. most importantly: SACRAMENTO YOU WERE BEAUTIFUL. thank you and love ya :)

view all comments

kat.iebell can't believe you got stupidly drunk without me. i'm offended.
2h reply
-> alliahmendoza i apologize for offending you. i know alcoholism is your thing. HAJSJBA

mariamendoza orgullosa. y no te pongas a tomar si sabes que tienes trabajo el siguiente día.
2h reply

username maria is the definition of a mexican mom. proud of you, and then grounds you.
2h reply
-> alliahmendoza BAHKENABA

username HARRY WITH ANGEL WINGS>>>
2h reply
[liked by alliahmendoza]

username YOU WERE PERFORMING WHILE HUNGOVER? DAMN, YOU'RE RESILIENT!
2h reply

a/n: see, kids? this is why you don't drink. you'll kiss the love of your life and then forget it happened the next morning.

anyways, yeah, surprise chapter 'cause i'm bored and it's 11pm. enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 33 20
"'Love.' I've fallen in 'love' far to many times. I'm not sure I even know what love is anymore.." Gabby may not necessarily be afraid to fall in lo...
39K 1.2K 68
MASTERMIND | ❝ what if i told you none of it was accidental?❞ -- where adelaide heathers always gets what she wants. and she wants harry styl...
69.5K 2.2K 65
harry styles x fem! oc book one of two social media x real life slow/sporadic updates © voidvaleska
575K 25.6K 32
Louis Tomlinson is the world's most successful and well-known record artist. His fans (who call themselves "Louies") know everything about him-- so t...