Doki Doki Lesbian Club

By RainyPrime2468

Mainly a natsyuri, but do not threat! Sayonica will be included, I'm not a monster. If you want to know what... More

Chapter 1 - Closet
Chapter 2 - What?
Chapter 3 - Shrimp
Chapter 4 - Wow
Chapter 5 - Home
Chapter 6 - Not you
Chapter 7 - Why?
Chapter 8 - oh hell no.
Chapter 9 - BAKA!
Chapter 10 - Attack
chapter 11 - Locked
Chapter 12 - Sorry
Chapter 13 - Secrets
Chapter 14 - Cupcakes
Chapter 15 - Cookies
Chapter 16 - going home
Chapter 17 - Homework
Chapter 18 - Preparation
Chapter 19 - Festival
Chapter 20 - new schedule?
Chapter 21 - Natsyuri sleepover
Chapter 22 - His intensions
Chapter 23 - Karmasabitch
Chapter 24 - Promise
Chapter 25 - Fight
Chapter 26 - Surprise
Chapter 27 - Right
Chapter 28 - Work
Chapter 29 - Good or Bad Monday?
Chapter 30 - Private Moment
Chapter 31 - The Race
Chapter 32 - Parents
Chapter 33 - Not him
Chapter 34 - Sayonica Sleepover
Chapter 35 - Almost time
😅 So let me explain 👉👈
Chapter 36 - More Competition
Chapter 37 - Unfortunate
Chapter 38 - Sayoris week
Chapter 39 - Back up
Chapter 40 - New beginnings
Chaoted 40.5 - Win or Lose
Chapter 41 - Caught
Chapter 42 - Friends
Chapter 43 - Choices
Chapter 44 - The change
Chapter 46 - A promise
chapter 47 - A Kept Promise
Chapter 48 - Holding on
Chapter 49 - A Promised Reward

Chapter 45 - Epiphany

472 22 28
By RainyPrime2468

Warning: Probably swearing, gayness, technically plans for stalkery.

A/N: Hallo, everyone! I have had an interesting time with life for the past year, and at long last, I have time to write again! I would rather die than create a whip, so I hope you can all forgive me for the wait and enjoy the future chapters I plan on writing.

I plan on sticking to around 1500-2000 words per chapter so that I can make more frequent updates!

'I thought things would be back to normal...' Thought Sayori after seeing Monika distance herself again, coming up with a variety of excuses to be away from her, Yuri and Natsuki. After the phone call she had with Monika, Sayori assumed things would get better, but they only got worse.

She sat quietly in the clubroom at the end of the day with Natsuki and Yuri. Monika ofcourse was running late and nowhere in sight. Suddenly, there was a loud thump at the table as Natsuki angrily stood up and slammed her hands on the table.

"FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT!!!!"

"W-What??" Responded Yuri and Saypri in sync, confused at Natsukis outburst.

"I said, FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT!!! What's happened to us?? Why the fuck isn't Monika here??? WHATS THAT STUPID BITCH HIDING THAT SHE CANT JUST OH I DUNNO, TALK TO US ABOUT IT??" Shouted Natsuki furiously.

"Don't call Monika that Natsuki!!" Snapped Sayori as she stood up and stared down angrily at Natsuki.

"Oh I'm soooooooo sorry for calling out her bullshit behavior, she's been SUCH a fucking angel, ya know, not like she's been treating us all like shit lately or anything." Glared Natsuki before crossing her arms.

Sayori was about to yell and scream Natsukis head off before she noticed the sad expression befalling her friends face.

"Doesn't she realise...that she can just talk to us..?" said Natsuki in a quieter voice, clearly close to tears.

Yuri stood now and slowly bought both Natsuki and Sayori into a hug.

"T-There m-must be more to this girls. M-Monika isn't the type of person to do such a thing without a good reason..." calmly stated Yuri. Sayori slowly moved out of the hug and nodded, agreeing with Yuris' point, Natsuki stayed in Yuris arms to try and hide her tears.

W-What should we do?" Asked Yuri, looking at Sayori.

"Whay are you asking me?" Questioned Sayori pointing to herself.

"W-Well, with Monika gone, the vice president of the club, you, are in charge." Said Yuri as she began running her fingers through Natsukis hair like she was cat, gently calming her down. Natsuki berried herself inside Yuris chest even more at the comfortable sensation.

"Oh...well, you're right! What...should we do..?" said Sayori, sitting back down in her chair to ponder.

"Well, for starters, we need to figure out what the heck has been going on with Monika. It doesn't help MC's been completely ghosting me. I know he's involved in a lot of different clubs and friend circles. He'd probably have very good insight into these types of dramaful situations." Said Sayori, pulling out her notebook and making a not of MC.

"Personally, I find it reeeaaally fucking suspicious he just up and disapeared whenever any crap happened, including recently, with everything thats happened with Monika." Said Natsuki as she moved away from Yuri, her eyes and cheeks a little red, trying to act like nothing happened.

Yuri then sat down and pulled Natsuki into her lap, sitting her down gently and holding her there with an iron grip so she couldn't wiggle away.

"T-That's a good point Natsuki, its too much of a coincidence. If he truly is as well connected as you say Sayori, the likelyhood of him being an informer are high." Said Monika.

Sayoris expression paled at the thought of her childhood friend being that deeply involved, but she nodded and made a note of it.

"Don't fuckn' worry too much about it, Sayori! Nnngh!!!!" Said Natsuki was still struggling to get off of Yuris lap.
"Even if he isn't involved, that pricks decisions should prove he's a terrible friend! The trash took itself out if he ends all communication!! FUCK OFF YURI!!!!"

Natsuki still squirmed and angrily glared at Yuri as she just giggled and helled Natsukis waist tighter.

"Yeah, you're right it's just... I cared for him so much, I even had a crush on him for ages...it just hurts, knowing this whole friendships over..." Sighed Sayori. Her eyes widened in surprise, she didn't feel any tears or clouds forming, so she continued expressing her feelings with a perplexed expression.

"He used to be really kind to me, always helping me spend time away from my family and such, but I guess we both just changed? He just...After a time, started acting -"Like a big fat hairy dicknead?" Interrupted Natuki before getting pinched by Yuri.

Sayori chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah! He did start acting like a dickhead! I could only be around him when it was convenient for him, which wasn't often, but he got to just show up and demand things from me whenever!! Oh my gosh!!! How could I not notice this before?????" Said Sayori completely stunned.

Sayori quickly circled MC's name in her notebook as a prime suspect.

"W-We also know Monikas ex, Roseline, has had a bone to pick with her ever since their remationship ended." Stuttered Yuri.
"I-I'm also happy for your epiphany Sayori, i-it is incredibly important to leave t-toxic things out of our lives." Said Yuri for a split second, remembering her sister while gently holding Natsukis' hand.

"Couldn't fucking agree more." Said Natsuki, remembering her dad and tightly gripping onto yuris hand back.

Sayori smiled and sighed.

"Usually I'd just blame myself for everything...but ever since this crazy stuffs been happening I just became like, super ultra aware or everything I did because I was sure the problem came from something I did...but no. I've done nothing to deserve this...and I did nothing to deserve a lot of things that happened to me." Said Sayori with a powerful fire in her eyes.

"This all seems stupidly obvious." Said Natsuki.

"Hm? What does??" Asked Sayori.

"This whole fucking scheme! Duh??"

"Scheme..??" said Yuri.

Natsuki sighed and grabbed the notebook.

"Literally, every single problem we've had from bullies, to me getting beat up, obviously comes from the dumbasses in the sports clubs. MC is involved in a lot of them, and they always seem to have a permit from guess what? The student fucking Council to be stupid dumb assholes and ruin our club time." Said Natsuki.

"Rose is the fucking student council president, MC and god knows who else were probably her spys or whatever the fuck! But why would she do all this?? Just to get Monikas attention???" Said Natsuki.

"T-That the most likely reason at this point, Rose orchastrating this whole charade out of pettiness towards Monika." Said Yuri.

"Well, it's the best lead we've got. None of us have any connection to Rose or the student council other than Monika." Said Sayori.

"T-This still doesn't explain w-why Monika would suddenly avoid us." Stuttered Yuri.

The girls sat in silence for a long moment, trying to make sense of it all.

"We gotta fruckin find out." Said Natsuki. Sayori nodded in agreement.

"Yes, we need to find out why Monikas been avoiding us, why all these weird things keep on happening and above all have cold hard proof. If in the end Monika just... doesn't want anything to do with us then -"No way is that the case!!" Interrupted Yuri and Natsuki in synch.

"Haha yeah! N-No way would that be the case!! So um..where do we start..?" Said Sayori.

"D-Do we know where Monika will be during the day? L-Like her timetable?" Calmly asked Yuri. Sayoris eyes beamed as she quickly rummaged through her bag to pull out a piece of paper with a colour coded timetable.

"At the start of the year, Moni and I made these! It shows all of our classes for the weeks!" Smiled Sayori.

"Oh, I remember that! You stole my pink pen to make my section." Glared Natsuki.

"A-Anyways!! It looks like tomorrow none of us have first or second period with Monika, but I'm in the classrooms closest to her. I'll check out the classrooms at the end of each lesson while I try to talk with Monika." Said Sayori with a determined tone.

"L-Looks like I'll be the only one with M-Monika for 3rd and 4th period, I'll make a note of who she talks to as best I can." Said Yuri.

"Shit, I'm gunna be completely useless... Until the last lesson of the day..." Huffed Natsuki, Yuri gently pat her back lovingly.

"Natsuki, do you think you could try to keep Monika there? Maybe even try to drag her to the club? Just until someone comes to get her?" Asked Sayori, Natsuki Smirked.

"Well, if I'm permitted to use violence cause I'm still hella pissed she'd go all I work alone, batman mode with this shit. I'll have no problem keeping her there. But why?"

Sayroi was about to scold Natsuki for even thinking of hurting Monika, but a small flame of anger and frustration inside her forced Sayori to reflect on all the unfair ways Monika had been treating them.

"N-Natsuki! Y-You can't just hurt Monik-"I'll allow it, but only if absolutely necessary." Interupted Sayori.

"Fuck yeah!!!" Shouted Natsuki.

"Yuri, before you try to be the voice of reason, Monika deserves a little reminder that we're not going anywhere and we need to have a list of all the people involved!" Said Sayori.

"T-True... just, please don't be too hard on her Natsuki..." Said Yuri with the biggest puppy eyes, looking straight at Natsuki. Natsuki blushed and looked away, about to say something to defend her thirst for violence when Yuri leaned in and whispered something in Natsukis' ear, leaving her speechless.

"I..uh...I w-won't punch Monika, only pull her." Silently said Natuki with a deep red face.
"B-But not because you told me not to Yuri!!!" Glared Natuki while Yuri just smiled and nodded with a small victory giggle.

"If we follow this timetable, make a note of every person we see near Monika, along with whatever rumours we can find, it'll all lead back to Rose, the student council and some sports clubs." Said Sayori.

"Let's fucking do this!!" Shouted Natsuki.

"Yes! Let's accomplish our mission!!" Said Yuri trying to match her girlfriends enthusiasm.

Sayori just nodded and finished drafting their plans in her notebook.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 74 8
Old description: This story is about two girls first meet each other at school and surprising, one of the girls can't communicate well. So it's up to...
54.9K 1.9K 25
Hey guys so I am obsessed with DDLC rn and I don't expect my story to be read or anything I just want to write it Also I own none of the beautifully...
35.8K 1.1K 13
After a long summer of doing basically nothing, school starts right back up again for Y/n and her friend Sayori. Y/n assumes it'll be another relaxin...
16K 220 15
Me and natsuki fought all the time but deep down inside i always knew i liked her but i had no clue what she was going through....