You've enchanted me (Gloxinia...

By KinRee

Whilst watching 7 Deadly Sins, (Y/n) expressed their wishes to be there in person. Especially, after Gloxinia... More

Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Special Chapter
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 14

4.2K 188 56
By KinRee

Meliodas cheerfully conversed with Elizabeth and his friends.

Even though his injuries were healed, Elizabeth insists that he should take a rest after this. To which Meliodas agreed, since his body was really fatigued. He could barely stay standing, so he was leaning on her slightly.

Elizabeth then turned her attention on (Y/n), the others following her gaze.

"(Y/n), right? Thank you so much for saving Meliodas! If it wasn't for you, I can't imagine what would've happened to him. So thank you!"

Elizabeth exclaimed, as she offered a bow of appreciation towards the powerful individual.

(Y/n) simply stared at her for a bit, before giving a small smile.
"You're a kind person, Elizabeth."

Meliodas internally agreed. Elizabeth was just the sweetest.

He then heard King begin to interrogate (Y/n), as usual.
"Hey, who really are you? It's suspicious that someone so strong suddenly appears and saves Meliodas. With your power, you should be pretty well-known, but I've never heard of you at all. Why is that?"

Hawks also joined in. "Yeah! And you're crazy powerful! Just what are you?"

(Y/n) gracefully answered their questions, despite everyone's wary expressions.

"I've already introduced myself. You all have heard, so no need to do that again.
The reason I am unknown is because I'm not from here. I won't elaborate.
And I'm a human for your question, Hawks. I guess that'd be surprising to you all."

'Well, those answers were vague.' Meliodas thought.

King continued to throw questions. And (Y/n) continued to give unclear answers. The cycle repeated for a few rounds.

Meliodas had to applaud their patience for this. Most would have gotten extremely irritated by now, and stopped bothering to respond.

But he was also very curious to know more about this mysterious human. They possessed vast amounts of historical knowledge. And they had the strength to easily overpower the 10 Commandments. That means they're as powerful as his father, the Demon King.

'If that's the case, then... would (Y/n) be able to undo my curse and Elizabeth's?'

In the end, it was Diane who interrupted the interrogation.
"King, you're being rude! (Y/n) just saved Meliodas. For me, I already think that proves they're a good person. So don't treat them like they have bad intentions."

The mentioned fairy visibly deflated at Diane's scolding. "But Diane..."

Diane dismissed any refutes. "Sorry (Y/n). King can be really cautious at times."

"I can understand that."

"I've got an idea! Why don't you accompany us?
Matrona and I are going back to her family. You see, two of the children are injured. Back then, you said something about not healing Meliodas, but you can heal, right? So, sorry to ask this of you, but could you heal them?"
Diane suggested.

"Sure, I'll do that. But why not ask Elizabeth this?"

"Elizabeth should probably stay and take care of Meliodas. Besides, I want to get to know you better!"

With that (Y/n) temporarily joined the group, bidding farewells to the others.

_*"°=•=°"*_

King watched as (Y/n) healed the children, to which they received the thanks from Diane, Matrona, and Zalpa.

At first, he was wary of them because of their power. He still kinda is, but it seems they have good intentions, just as Diane said.

When the topic of the demon invasion was brought up, King decided to offer his safe residence of the fairies.

"Hey, listen... It's just a suggestion, but if you'd like to join me, you're all invited to the Fairy King's forest."

"Including me?" (Y/n) questioned.

King rapidly fired back a response. "Obviously! I wouldn't have said 'you're all invited' otherwise. Since you helped out twice, I just figured I shouldn't be so openly suspicious of you."

"So you'll be internally suspicious of me then?"

"Don't push it!" King exclaimed.

He composed himself before explaining his suggestion.
"As the Fairy King, it's my duty to make sure it's well-protected. How about it? It should be safer out there than here, at least."

Diane turned to the other giantess. "So what should we do, Matrona?"

"I must admit, it's probably our best option for the moment." The other stated, as she glanced at the children playing with Oslo.

Turning to (Y/n) as well, Diane asked their opinion too. "What do you think?"

"I'll go too. The Fairy King's Forest is pretty peaceful. I can finally relax there. Things have been all over the place recently."

+÷^[|]^÷+

Diane was sitting on a branch of the Sacred Tree, gazing out towards the surrounding far ahead, and King floated beside her.

(Y/n) was right. It really was tranquil in the Fairy King's Forest. A nice break from the turmoil she was used to with the seven deadly sins.

"I wonder what everyone who's stayed in Liones is doing right now." Diane wondered aloud.

King responded with his input. "I heard that since Meliodas almost died, the Demon race has been running rampant across Britannia. Which means there's a good chance that Liones got attacked too."

"It was really fortunate that Meliodas was rescued then. (Y/n)'s really amazing."

"I don't understand neither of them. But I'm glad he's safe, and I'm thankful to (Y/n)." King admitted.

Diane agreed, then raised a question. "Me too. Uh, I've been wondering. How come the Fairy King's Forest is safe from the Demon race's attacks?"

"Because there's a barrier around around it and it's screening everything. It knows who should be allowed to enter and who shouldn't."

Diane then heard (Y/n)'s voice from behind her. "Yeah, and it's really convenient. I love this secluded forest."

"(Y/n)!" The giantess exclaimed.

The mentioned human was standing behind them, holding a plate of apple pie slices in their hand which they ate from. Two similar plates of food were also floating in the air next to them, one bigger than the other.

When they finished with one of the slices, they raised an unoccupied arm in a sluggish wave. "Hey."

(Y/n) brought their hand to take another slice from their plate, as they spoke.

"Sorry to interrupt your date, but do you two want some apple pie? I brought them from outside just now. Nine out of ten. Quite good."

The two plates in the air drifted towards King and Diane accordingly, who were both blushing at (Y/n)'s assumption, hurriedly trying to deny it. Infront of the giantess, was a much larger portion.

Diane's eyes were basically shining with appreciation. "Oh! Really? Thanks so much (Y/n)! You even gave me a portion that's my size."

"Of course. No problem. Food is happiness after all." (Y/n) responded, as they finished with one more slice.

They reached down to grab another, but glanced down at their plate when they felt nothing.

"Damn. All gone already?" Diane heard them mutter.

She smiled softly at their reaction. (Y/n) wasn't bad at all. They weren't at all what she was expecting.

One would think that someone as powerful as (Y/n) would be rude and taunting. Well, they were kind of like that towards the 10 Commandments, but that seemed untrue now.
Instead, they were actually considerate and understanding. Like right now.

Albeit, they did act a bit distant at times. Diane would sometimes notice (Y/n) gazing upwards (usually at the night sky), thinking about things, and it was as if they were in their own world. It often appeared as a very melancholic scene to Diane.

Other times, they would be very teasing. Always throwing around playful comments. Especially towards her and King.

Diane considered (Y/n) to be some sort of enigma. They were just all over the place. It was impossible to predict them.

Though that's not necessarily a bad thing. Because (Y/n) made it appear quite charming.

-"+.-!-.+"-

'Later, I should get more of that apple pie.' (Y/n) thought to themselves. They put the plate in Inventory for now, and would wash it after the conversation.

They kept in mind to share one with Gloxinia as well. They wanted him to try it too, since they liked it.

Then, King's voice was heard, and Diane and (Y/n) looked at him.

"There's something that still bothers me."

Diane waited for him to continue. "Oh?"

"I don't know about the Demon race, but you'd think that we would've detected the Fairy King and Giant King by now."

"You mean Gloxinia and Drole, right?" The giant asked.

"Yeah. Ever since that incident, neither of them has made any moves against us. But I'm sure they're up to something."

"There we go again, with King's suspicious conspiracy theories and caution." (Y/n) sarcastically commented, before agreeing. "But you're right I guess. Something will happen."

"Right. That means we need to keep an eye out for them, no matter what." Diane declared with determination.

(Y/n) crossed their arms behind their head, and offered a smirk, as they added. "Of course. I'll keep an eye out for Gloxinia any day."

King just gave them a weird look, and asked. "What's your relationship with the First Fairy King anyway?
Before teleporting to Liones, you told Meliodas that you wouldn't heal him, because you haven't forgiven him for hurting Gloxinia and Drole.
Are you close with them? If that's the case, why did you even save Meliodas?"

Thinking about his question, (Y/n) also felt curious to what their relationship actually was. They weren't actually sure. What did Gloxinia think?

Deciding to play around with King and Diane for a bit, they dramatically stroke a pose, and changed their voice. Impersonating a distressed woman who's husband left for someone else.

"You didn't know? I was actually the lover of Gloxinia 3000 years ago. But alas! He left me for the 10 Commandments, and I haven't seen him since."

(Y/n) must applaud their acting, because the giantess and fairy seemed pretty absorbed into the short performance.

Diane called out in suprise. "Wait, really?!"

"No." (Y/n) bluntly stated.

They then displayed another pose, as they continued to act out yet another performance, retelling an answer.

"Actually, the truth is, I was in a polyamorous relationship with the two kings. It was a forbidden romance! And the other races chastised it. Eventually, we were forced to separate, and I finally saw them again at the Great Fight Festival."

Diane brought a hand to her mouth as she gasped. "That's so tragic! Is that really true?"

"No."

King was fed up with their actions, because he yelled out. "That's enough! Tell the truth already."

(Y/n) let out a humourous laugh. And returned their voice and position to normal.

"My bad, my bad. I just saw an opportunity to mess with you two and took it." They apologised.

Diane spoke to them. "I forgive you. But (Y/n), please don't joke around so many times. You're acting was really fun though!"

Answering King's questions truthfully this time, (Y/n) explained.
"I'm not sure how to really describe it. But if you ask me, I'd say the three of us are close enough. But at the same time, we haven't known eachother for that long.
As for why I saved Meliodas... Well, there are multiple reasons. One of them was that I didn't want you all to feel sad over his death. As for the rest, I don't feel like explaining."

King sighed. "What about your relationship with the Fairy King?"

"Oh, that? I'm in love with Gloxinia. He doesn't return my feelings yet though."

The eyes of the pair widened, and Diane quietly expressed her sympathy.

"One-sided love? Oh (Y/n), you must feel so disheartened..."

(Y/n) nodded their head sadly. "Yeah. It's difficult at times."

"I'm sure Gloxinia will reciprocate your love for him one day! I know it!" She encouraged.

*÷~{^}~÷*

King felt left out now.

Diane and (Y/n) were sitting together, conversing between themselves about the topic of love.

He was having a great time with Diane, but then (Y/n) interrupted, and even took his spot besides Diane.

Whilst watching them, King was internally crying.
'Why have I suddenly become the third wheel!?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.1K 30
A simple task was given. The task was to kill Arthur Pendragon. For Bella, the task was simple, easy, not challenging enough for her high abilities...
110K 1.1K 22
This is nothing but a bunch of one shots mostly meliodas and zeldris x reader(request closed) [VERY OLD] Started: March 3st 2020 Ended: August 1...
21.3K 700 15
Lillian the first and only Fairy Queen of the Fairy King's Forest was once once sealed away with the Demons and her brother. Follow her as she naviga...
11.1K 338 44
This is based off of The Seven Deadly Sins. You are a beautiful and powerful girl with a mysterious and dark past. Many men love you and you know yo...