๐”ธ โ„™๐•†๐•‹๐•‹๐”ผโ„?! || ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ...

By SxmpforARxddle

"๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ ๐“˜ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ?? โž . .- If I kil... More

๐€/๐ง
๐’๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‚๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ: ๐€ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ?!
Chapter 3: Apologize
Chapter 4: The Burrow
Chapter 5: Christmas
Chapter 6: Just A Few More Days
Chapter 7: The Dursleys
4TH YEAR
Chapter 9: Mattheo ?
Chapter 10: Bella
Chapter 11: The Truth
Chapter 12: Discussion
Chapter 13: The Mistake
Chapter 14: The Date
YULE BALL
YULE BALL P.2
Chapter 17: Azkaban
Chapter 17: Suspended
Chapter 19: Mattheo?
Chapter 20: Theodore
Chapter 21: Replace
Chapter 22: Guilty
Chapter 23: Cedric
Chapter 24: Home
Chapter 25: He was too young
Chapter 26: 4 Privet Drive
Chapter 27: "I Deserve This."
Chapter 28:"I Deserve This"pt.2
Chapter 30: The Other Girl
Chapter 31: Frost Dance
Chapter 32: My Everything
Chapter 33: Liar.
Chapter 33: Baking
Chapter 34: Oblivious to the fact
Chapter 35: Misunderstanding
Chapter 36: Delacours
Chapter 37: Lorenzo
Chapter 38: Blame the Fucking Killer
Chapter 39: Pansy's Letter
Chapter 40: "I wish I killed you years ago."
Chapter 41: Stupid fucking Riddle
Chapter 42: "How long would it take for me to reach the ground if I jumped?"
Chapter 43: Bloody Massacre
Chapter 44: Entertainment
Chapter 45: The Return
Chapter 46: Don't fall in love.
Chapter 47:Detention
Chapter 48: Buying a man flowers isn't a crime
Chapter 50: pickup lines suck
Chapter 51: Valentine's Dance
note
Chapter 52: I don't love you yet.
Chapter 53: Peer Pressure
Chapter 54: Truth or Dare
Chapter 55:'all because i gave you a show'
A/N
another a/n
Chapter 56: 'just friends' once more..
Chapter 57: lies and cries
Chapter 58: Dreams I'll never get to acomplish
A MESSAGE

Chapter 49:

407 9 1
By SxmpforARxddle

Lorenzo's Pov-

"Are you coming Enzo?" Bella asks as she stands up.

"You go ahead" I nod my head towards the door.

I look over at Mattheo who was packing up his things, noa suddenly pausing to look at me as Umbridge enters her office, leaving me and him alone.

"Your father is going to kill Bella right?" He asks.

"Uhm... He's going to try..." He says as he sets his bag down, realising I wanted to talk to him.

"Exactly." He says,"can I ask for a favor?"

"I don't even know you." He answers idely, sitting back in his chair.

"Yeah well, i don't care." I say,"Your going to do me the favor or I'll tell your father you've been being nice to Bella."

"No, it depends what the favor is." Mattheo says.

"Okay fine, i need you to protect Bella from your father at any cost." I say.

"Okay 1st off, I thought this was a small favor, not protecting someone from bloody death, and 2nd, can't you do it?"

"I'll try my best but I can only do it to a certain extent." I say.

"That's a lot to do for a "favor" though." He contemplates.

"I'll pay you 500 galleons" I bargain.

"I don't want money." He says.

"Okay well then.... I'll return the favor with anything you want in the future." I say.

"Alright fine, but only because I have nothing better to do." He rolls his eyes.

"Great." I say as the tardy bell rings.

He rolls his eyes at me again, realising I just made him late to class.

"You owe me." He says.

"Oh I know." I say,"But you should probably stop wasting your time here and get to class."

"Its lunch time right now dumbass" he says rudely as we walk out the classroom, quietly walking down the corridors.

Bella's Pov-

Enzo walked in and I smiled at him brightly as he walked over to sit next to me and the others... With Mattheo trailing close behind.

Mattheo sits beside Blaise and Enzo sits beside me.

"What? Did Mattheo say something?" Pansy asks as Enzo seems extremely uncomfortable.

"No, of course not." Enzo says with a smile,"I just needed to talk to him."

I look over at Mattheo with a worried look, sure they could just be talking like friends do... But that was too soon wasn't it? They didn't seem like the type to be friends after all.

I look beside me at Enzo, he was watching Mattheo with an intimidating look.

"You alright there Enzo, you seem a little... Tense." Mattheo asks returning the look.

"Of course I'm alright... I'm perfectly alright.." Enzo says through gritted teeth, trying to be nice.

"Perfect." Mattheo rolls his eyes, with a sarcastic smile.

Me and the others all exchange looks as Dumbledore speaks,

"Good afternoon students" he announces, clinking his spoon to his glass.

Everyone looks up as he smiles cheerfully, his rosey cheeks showed how happy he was.

"As you all know, we are having a Valentine's day dance tomorrow." He announces,"we've had complaints about being required to go so, I will allow you to stay in your common rooms but i don't recommend staying in your dorm, although there is no consequence, I think it's best for all if you students to socialize. Thank you for your time."

There were some cheers heard but others looked at their significant other with dissapoinment, apparently hoping more people would be at the dance.

"We should throw a party in the common room!" Pansy shrieks with excitement before someone scared me by sitting to my left. I look and there he was...

Cedric Diggory.

"Cedric?!"i say surprised, the tears filling my eyes,

"Follow me." He says and i obliged, following him down the corridors.

"I thought you were dead Cedric!" I say,"I- I saw your dead body.."

"I Know."

"Then... How are you here?"

"I'm not."

"What- but your right here... I'm so glad your back though Cedric."

"I'm not back though." He says as he leads mr into a door, I look around and realise it's the room of requirement.

"Why are we here?"

"I need to talk to you."

"About What?"

"Voldemort." He says,"you know Bella, I'd think you'd be training to defeat voldemort like your brother is with Dumbledore's army."

"Well I'm dying whether i fight back or not." I say,"How's heaven Ced?"

"Bella. Its not your time to go yet-"

"It wasn't yours either y'know?" I say,"I just want to be prepared."

"Fine" he says,"it's even better than everyone says it'll be. Everything is perfect and it looks different to everyone according to what heaven looks lik to them. For instance, for me heaven looks more like a rain forest somehow covered in snow with little white bunny rabbits hopping around."

"See? It sounds wonderful and much better than running away from a wizard all my life right?"

"No, its not all great though." He says,"when you first get there, you're shocked. After the shock wears off your glad you made it to heaven. Then you begin remembering how you died. Then after that you begin to wonder if anyone misses you-"

"Cedric you know we all missed you-" I begin.

"Yeah but there's this feeling of doubt." He interrupts,"Then you think about all the great times you had while you were alive. Then you begin to miss all the wonderful people in your life. Then you miss life in general and begin to feel lonely. To be honest, sometimes I think that Heaven is more what everyone describes Hell to be, minus the fire of course."

"But I- I don't want to train to fight, just to die anyways," I say,"I'd rather spend time with people I love and things I love to do."

"Well, I can't force you to do anything." He says,"but just know I'll always be watching over you and I'll be fighting alongside you too."

And with that, he dissapered in the blink of an eye.

I sort of forgot about all this and how close I'm getting to dying- well being tried to get killed.

Of course i never truly forget, it stays in thr back of my mind all day and even night.

I head outside to wherw everyone left to. I find Pansy and the others by the black lake.

I walk over to them as they give me a confused look.

"What?" I asked.

"Where did you run off to?" Pansy asks.

"Calm down pans, I just went to the potions classroom to help snape tidy up... I do still have detentions after all."

"Oh.." Pansy says but Mattheo looks at me questionably.

"Quoi?" I ask him annoyed.

Translation: what?

"Tu as dit quelque chose avant de partir." He says calmly.

I heard you say something before you left.

"¿Ah, de verdad? Entonces, ¿qué dije?" I ask.

Translation: oh really, what did I say?(Spanish)

"1. Sore wa furansugode wa arimasen 2. Anata wa sedorikku no namae o itte satte ikimashita."

Translation:

1. thats not french and 2. you just said Cedric's name and left.(Japanese) (Not written in original spelling bc its easier like this.)

"Oké és? miért számít, ha kimondtam egy halott barátom nevét?" I ask.

Translation: Okay and? why does it matter if i said a dead friend's name?

"What launguage is that?" He asks.

"Hungarian." Me and Theodore say in unison.

"Wait... How do you know Hungarian?!" I ask.

"I learned it when i was younger from a friend of mine..." He says,"I'm not very fluent in it but if i heard you right... You killed someone!"

"What?!" I ask shocked,"of course not!"

"Oh really?" He asked smartly,"Így akkor macska miért Bella kurva?"

"What the actual fuck did you just say?" I ask him,"because all I picked up on that was Bella and bitch."

"Excuse me Theodore!" Pansy shrieks,"What did you just say to my best friend?!"

"What-" he says,"I didn't say that I-"

"Well, I advise that it's best to just... Shut the fuck up for now on don't you think?"

"Bella I didn't mean to-" he begins again.

"Oh I know." I say,"because if you did, you'd have a bloody nose right about now."

His eyes widen but he just looks down and sips his pumpkin juice.

"Uhm... Anyways... Bella" Pansy says looking over at me,"Annalise wanted to know if you wanted to go to Hogsmeade with us to pick out dresses for tomorrow."

Annalise wanted to know? Nice to know pansy didn't want to.

And they apparently already planned this without me so of course I said,

"No. I'm fine. I'm going with someone else."

I was not in fact going with anyone else.

"Oh... Well then invite them." Pansy shrugged her shoulders.

"Hmm, no" I say rudely,"they aren't really fond of you guys."

"Who the fuck-"

"Me obviously" Mattheo says sarcastically.

"Wait... Are you two-" Blaise asks

"No." I say.

"I think I'd need to go to therapy if we were together again." Mattheo says.

"Yeah I'd probably pitch myself off the astronomy tower if I had to go through that again."

"What? The breakup?" Mattheo jokes.

"No, that was my favorite part." I smirk,"I mean the whole couple thing with you obviously. It was a complete nightmare-"

"Can anyone in this friend group go an hour without starting a  fight?" Pansy asks, rolling her eyes.

"Fine." I say,"But don't be such a hypocrite Pansy."

"What-" she asks acting clueless,"Wow... Our friend group really isn't as strong as it was years ago."

"Yeah... That's kinda how friend groups work" I say,"Anyways, I'm going to Hogsmeade."

I stand up as I say this until Mattheo adds,

"Bella." He says sternly,"You can't keep skipping classes."

"It doesn't matter though" I complain,"Just let me do what I wanttt"

"Fine-" Mattheo says before Lorenzo casts him a threatening look,"But I'm going with you."

Lorenzo casts him a satisfied glance. I look between them both before Lorenzo adds,

"Unless you want me to go with you.."

"No, its fine I guess." I say walking away,"Mattheo can come with me."

I hear his footsteps following me but I don't bother to make sure its him.

To be honest I didn't Care if he came or not, I could honestly care less. Mostly because I didn't want to go into Hogsmeade alone as there is a lot of people there and its just really crowded in general.

*Hogsmeade Village*

"Yeah I know she probably didn't mean to be rude but still." I say to him as we were talking about Pansy,"They made plans without me and only invited me when she felt she had to."

"Oh..." He says,"Well she's not worth your time."

"Woah." I say looking over at him,"Who are you and what happened to the real Mattheo?"

"Calm down." He laughs,"I just don't feel like fighting... Plus your boyfriend is making me be nice."

"He's not my boyfriend and what do you mean?" I ask him As I trip over snow.

He grabs my arm before I fall to the ground and laughs at my inability to watch where I'm going.

"Well, he just wanted me to keep you safe that all-" he begins.

"what?!" I ask,"I can handle myself! I don't need you to 'Keep me safe'! I'm perfectly capable of that on my own!"

"I know isabella." He says,"I just agreed because its easier than arguing with that psychopath of yours. "

"He is not a psychopath," I roll my eyes as we walk into Honeydukes,"if anyone is, its you."

"Haha" he says sarcastically, "That's so funny."

"You killed over 5 people." I say.

"Only 9." He says,"But at least I don't day dream about killing an entire room full of people."

"How do you-" I begin.

"I have my ways." He says,"I can see right through you. Each and every thought."

I roll my eyes as I pick out candy for Enzo and a few for Pansy.

"Aren't you going to get some for your girlfriend Anna?" I tease him, laughing.

"Fuck no." He says,"I didn't even ask her."

"What?! Why not?!" I ask him.

"I don't know." He says,"I don't like her In a romantic or friendly way."

"Mattheo" I say,"She likes you though and thinks you like her back... Why don't you just go as friends?"

"Eh, I told you I don't like her as a friend. Do you know how annoying it would be to have her following me everywhere?"

"So you're going alone then?" I ask.

"No." He says,"Me and Blaise are going together obviously."

"..." I stay silent, "Oh you're being serious? Well I fully support you-"

"What?! No I'm kidding," he laughs,"Me, Blaise, and Theodore are going together as friends."

"Oh..." I say,"I thought Theodore was dating Natalie Abbott... What ever happened to her by the way?"

"Oh, yeah she moved away weeks ago," he says, "They're in a long distance relationship right now."

"Oh" I say as I pay for the sweets and leave to the next store.

The flower shop around the corner.

I looked around as Mattheo ducked under the flowers hanging from the ceiling.

"Are you at least going to get her flowers to make up for it?" I say looking at all the beautiful Lily flowers.

"No," he says looking at the lily flowers that were decayed,"Unless you want me to buy her these."

He holds up a small bouquet of dying Lily flowers with a laugh.

"You better not get her those." I say grabbing Pansy's small bouquet of roses because she was still a bitch earlier and I wanted to try and hold a bridge though I never can, "she would cry for hours and hours on end."

"That's the point." He says, carefully setting them down so all the petals down go crashing to the ground.

"You really are an asshole." I say, setting the small bouquet of lillies down to pick a bigger one because I felt bad getting her a small one.

"Of course I am." He says tearing little bits of the petals on a new bouquet of tulips off.

I grab a bouquet of roses that was the largest I could find... Of course I bought a smaller one too because I needed to make the other bouquet bigger so I could be that annoying person to do more than anyone asked for.

Before we left though, I picked another bouquet of roses.

We headed out the store when Mattheo asked, "Now where are we going?"

"Uhm..." I say looking around,"Back to Hogwarts, if you want."

He looks in the direction of the castle then back at me, "Don't you need a dress?"

"Well yeah," I say,"But you don't really want to come with me. I'll just get it tomorrow."

"No, its fine." He sighs,"My father's going to kill you soon, its the least I can do."

"Awe, How touching" I say sarcastically as I practically drag him into the dress shop.

I look around, looking through most of the dresses in Hogsmeade, we even went to 4 different shops, and this was the 5th.

I decided to pick out a few and go into the dressing room to change into them.

The first one was a black one with red roses the person helping me pick dresses chose.

Mattheo was waiting in the room outside the dressing room so I could show him the dress.

I walked out in it, examining with dislike.

"Looks great." He says, "Wear that."

"I don't like it." I say looking at the back,"It reminds me too much of... I actually don't know I just hate it."

"Oh... Uhm, okay then, try the next." He says as I go back into the dressing room.

And a few dresses later, I finally get to a Pink dress that sort of faded into white.

I honestly don't really like pink if I'm being honest, its too bright and I'd rather where back, blue and more dark colors.

But I figured it would draw attention to me if I looked dressed for a funeral at a Valentine's day party.

I come out of the dressing room in the dress. He looks up from picking at his skin to look at me.

He smiles sweetly and says,"Do you like that one?"

"Hm," I say looking at the dress, "Yeah but if you don't like it I can change-"

"No, its perfect" he interrupts,"I just wanted to make sure your picking the dress because you want to."

I smile as I go back into the dressing room to change back into the clothes I came in and we head back to Hogwarts.

A/n: Okay, I'll be truthful now, I'm grounded for like month's for having wattpad so I'm on my school computer... Love you all though!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 33 29
The Other Riddle By multif2xo. Starting Date: 5/Jan/2024 Mattheo Riddle has NEVER been your type. He bullies you, Calls you names,etc.. He's never pa...
910 25 8
Y/n Lily Potter X Mattheo Riddle. Harry potter is your twin brother. you two have a bond like no other and nothing could ever change that. or can it...
337K 9.2K 20
Hermione Granger travels back in time by mistake. All she wants is to return as quickly as possible, to her sixth year at Hogwarts. Unfortunately s...
37.5K 616 16
Hermione had just finished the war and found out that her muggle parents weren't her real ones. Her real parents were Daneel and Dean Novak, Purebl...