Nature Morphers: The Steel Ma...

بواسطة Speedy__Girl

[Book 4 in Nature Morphers) 18 years pass after the death of H20...Kira...and Wolf's dad. Kyla has become a s... المزيد

The Steel Man; Cast of Characters
Chapter 1: Kyla's POV-The Steel Man
Chapter 2: The Steel Man's return
Chapter 3: A Daughters worry
Chapter 4: The Truth
Chapter 5: Psst of the future.
Chapter 6: WACKY!
Chapter 7: The talk
Chapter 8: The DarkLight's destruction
Chapter 9: Talking with Danials
Chapter 10: Plane ride with the Steel Man? -Kyla's POV
Chapter 11: What happened to that suit?
Chapter 12: New Jersey!
Chapter 13: Laratch's attack
Chapter 14: Coming to Terms
Chapter 15: and Then a Dream
Chapter 16: One day later
Chapter 17: Getting adjusted to human life
Chapter 18: Exhaustiveness
Chapter 20: Laratch's plotting
Chapter 21: The Steel Men
Chapter 22: A Father's Dedication
Chapter 23: The Operation
Chapter 24: Before the Operation
Chapter 25: Before the Operation PART TWO
Chapter 26: A few weeks ago
Chapter 27: After The Operation
Chapter 28: An Unlikely Determination -Wolf's POV -Steel's POV
Chapter 29: An Unlikely Warrior
Chapter 30: An Unlikely End Part 1
Chapter 31: An Unlikely End -Part 2 The final combat
Chapter 32: An Unlikely End Part 3-The ending
Epilogue

Chaptter 19:That's not a beast, that's my dog!

33 4 1
بواسطة Speedy__Girl

    "The Choices we make can harm us or help us."

 ___________________________________________________________________

 Days passed upon Steel's temporally transformation of human and Kyla being taken. Steel never thought or had taken the time before to understand Earth’s own defense and its inhabitants before in his steel form. The things he did before impacted planet Earth in ways that cannot be imagined. Though, he has decided to do something. Just not something…something. A bold move.

            He sat in a chair at a table inside the Renting building owned by Charles. When you got do something, you go to do it. As humans say. Steel acknowledged in his mind. He drank from his plastic red cup.  “Ew. I am never trying alcohol again. It’s…tasteless like Lemonade!” Steel looks over to see an unsuspecting couple engulfed in texting on cell phone. I know this may be a cheesey and rude move. Steel quickly put it on their table and continued to wait for somebody.

Alex Gordon. The Reporter. Is he born late? Steel looks to his newly bought silver watch. He sighed. “I should have chosen a gift shop instead.” He looks away from his digital watch to the paper he had written on several minutes ago. It has a specific time when Alex would meet him at1:42 PM, is when he is supposed to be here. By now it is 2:06 PM. Pretty late.

A teenager with wild hair and a hoody on top of a long sleeve blue shirt came right to the table. His eyes hinted running. Very speeded  running. His face is actually red. Sweat traveled down his face and skin. “Ss-s-s-sorry, I nearly got robbed today.” He used one of the most common excuse in human history aside to the traffic jams, realizations, and car crashes.  Some of them were entirely usesless. But Alec’s story is definitely true. The way Alex(Mostly called Alec by his buddies) walked indicated he has a metal leg instead of a real one.

             Steel rolled his eyes. “Riiight.” He said, folding both his hands into one another. He grew a serious expression.  The loud noises caused by cars died down not mattering to what may commence in a few seconds nor to the believeability in Steel’s story. ”I’m ready to tell my story. As ‘Jack The Ripper’.”

 Alex sat down into a seat.

“You said you KNEW who Jack The Ripper is.” He said, tapping his pencil.  Alex looks at the man almost as if he can’t take him seriously. “Unless you are two hundred or two thousand something years old and a vampire, I am leaving.”

Alex tries to get up. But he couldn’t. His cellphone made entirely of some metal components and his watch kept him fastened to the seat. So did his metal leg. “I’m actually glad to say, I got all the time in the world to hear your crap.” Steel said. “Because I am not human, I can live on forever, and capable of levitating and keeping metal based objects down. Why yes, I can control water as well. I don’t think you want me to burst out your water and blood…” The recovering Emoraxian’s eyes looks around the room’s walling texture. “Don’t you?”

This man is crazy. Alex presumed. “…How can a man expect me to take him seriously when he claims to be a serial killer from London?” Alex retoirically said. “I probably have some clue still on my pants. Yeah. That’s it. Probably the glue is keeping me down.”

 Steel’s left eye becomes big as the other one remains small. What does super glue have to do with pants?” He said. “Nobody is that stupid to use Bannaaglue on torn jeans.” Actually, this is a true fact known by several people around the world you shouldn’t use Bannaglue on pants. It’s a true shame others do not take the warnings seriously at all.

 Alex tries to move his legs. However his replaced metal legs aren’t moving at all. As if fixed in its current bent position.  “Listen,  man. I do not know what kind of business you are pulling here. But stop it.” He told Steel with a serious face. He is fed up by Steel’s phony claims.

 Steel put his elbows on the counter. He puts his chin on both hands. Miss Critic is grooming a Labradoodle In another room  for one of the renting people at the above floor to the left  of the bar consisting of numerious tables and chairs where Steel and Alex were speaking. The Labra doodle is a bright white with puffy fur spiraling out to be in the difficult combing range. This range can be concluded by Miss Critic’s irritated face and her rambling towards the animal.

“Do I look like I give a crap?” Steel asked Alex, raising an eyebrow slightly. His heavy fingers tapped on the table making melody similar to Beethoven’s music. His eyes are ancient and very much still dark. Alex couldn’t see any sign of brightness in them if he could have used a microscope.

Alex paused.

      “...No.”

He puts his hands down off his chin.   “Before I tell you about being Jack The Ripper, I must explain to you what exactly I am.” Steel began, watching the man be scared stiff and be in total denial. Steel takes the collar around his neck off temporally. “This is how I speak in…Human form.”

Alex is totally blanked, hearing a mixture of different languages within one paragraph alone. He is stunned for most part. “W—w-w-w-where do you come from?” Alex stuttered, scared and confused. “Why…do you speak so many European languages?”

  Steel puts the collar back on his neck.

 “Many years ago….Mars used to be…”

  “MARS WAS INHABITATED?!!! YOU ARE FROM MARS?! HOLY COW!”

Steel’s ears suffered Alex’s shouting. People who were there poked their heads up from their cell phones. One noticed the alcohol beverage on the table, who is a girl. Who proceeds to accuse her dinning friend, A male, of ordering alcohol so he could sedate it without her noticing. It’s a sad fact in life your drinks at a party could be spiked. It is truly sad.

“Let me explain more. It wasn’t like your planet as most people think. It used to flow water. Rotating disks were floating around the planet similar to those gas giants. However the planet was marvelous in color. Blue,green,red,yellow,and gray. My kind is called Emoraxians. Made  in elements.” Steel explained. He waved off Alex’s priceless-shocked faced. “So it was easy to sneak into apartments in London. I was never noticed.”

Alex regained speech.

 “How….Wh—WHAT HAPPENED TO MARS?!!”

The other people who were there were now getting up from their seats a little awkward looking, as if they were put off by Alex’s loud reactions. Steel waved his hand at the departing customers. Alex has a determined expression writing down everything he had been told, what little he was given actually.

  “It died. We called it Emorax….You see the core of our planet were exposed to Organic DNA, It’s  a very bad idea because the core was…sensitive like a wormhole powering a planet in life and energy.”  Steel’s hands came together. His eyes closed briefly. “It sent  a toxic and melting wave all over the planet. Fortunately only a  ew survived—“ Steel’s hands become fists. “—And the Element who did that ended up gaining some werewolf DNA.He went to Earth, the element of water. I took it as my mission to find him.”

“Him?”

“H20.”

“Oooh. So he made the water arrive!”

Steel pinched his forehead.

 “No. He did not.” He said. “So the Jack The Ripper explanination; I have this guard alien named Blie. A Exomurph…Who wanted to gain a human form. Just in case we were separated. Which I did.”           

Alex’s hands flew on the notebook he had. “Um…What about the others?” He tapped the pen on the table lightly.

“Wait. There were other murders?” Steel repeated, giving a clueless expression straight at the man. His eyes blinked in unison.  He sounded like a person who was just informed there were more than five versions of The Profession from some British Television show that had been on for fifty plus years.

Alex  gave him a cold stone face. “So, you are not Jack the--….Wait…this means. Holy god. He did…what….woah.” Alex said, blinking his eyes.  “I can’t…wrap my mind around this. Answer this, what about the kidney and the letter?”

 Steel shrugged.

 “They were getting so curious about it; I had to give a spare kidney. I found out the hard way Blie had one already so I gave the other Kidney I had gotten to the police. The letter…I have no clue what that is. Maybe the original killer did it.”  Steel concluded. He shrugged his shoulders together.  The lights flickered off. Briefly. They returned on. Then Alex regained movement.

 “Finally!” Alex said, taking in breaths. He moved his metal leg. “I can move! Hey what’s your name?”

“The Steel Man.”   Steel said without much thought. Then he recanted his statement. “No actually…” He stopped, remembering the things that made him up in his very long life cycle. “It’s Theu Leest Nam, The First Created Inhabitant of Emorax: Nukyuh Ophiqu.”  He spoke his true name in Emoraxian and his number.

 Alex’s eyes burgled. The Labradoodle raced out from the other room and hid under the table. A scream stirred the air. A frightened, blood curling scream that sounded unnerving filled the halls like a rat being stabbed at its heart.. “STEEEEELLLLL!!” It had the pitch of a woman. Steel did not pay attention to the dog, but, The Dog skaddeled upstairs dripping wet.

            “What…just happened.” Alex said, not willing to get up.

 A handful of people came downstairs to see what happened. What they would see will forever scar them for life. One has a towel over their bodies covering every private part; another has bubbly hair still consumed in soap, and all the renters appear to have just came from a shower or a nap.

 Steel saw a bloody scene. Truly bloody. He stood in the door way with his head directed to the right unable to stare at it. “Who screamed—“One of the renters started to ask until  their eyes landed on the horrific scene. The renter who saw it stumbled backwards about to puke. Another fainted at the sight of blood.

  A dark black dog-machine like alien fell off the ceiling.

Rarzzzz!

“IT’S THE BEAST!” Adam screeched, bringing Alex out of his seat to the very gruesome scene. He hid behind the man out of fear. His eyes were partially behind the teenager being used as a safeguard shield. We can hear the boy known as Alec to most of his friends let out a frustrated groan.

 “…I’m not your living shield!” Alec told the man.

“You’ll do anyhow.” Adam replied.

 “That’s not a beast….” Steel began, his eyes widened in recognition. He seemed to be dismayed at how this beast had turned out as if he already known it from a time before it had become so wild than this. He trembled partially scared if he should say what he about to say at all is. “That’s my Dog!”

 Steel walks towards The Black armored creature. His entire body showed he hadn’t thought ahead of what could happen if the beast killed him without second though or devoured his body within seconds. The scenarios landing into his head weren’t so very pleasant to be heard at any leas or the parallel events that could have happened were going through his eyes slowly returning the ability to him.  His translator buzzed little specks of electricity from both sides energizing some more vital materials to the throat.

. “Bad Blie,bad boy!” He scolded the alien, shaking his index finger back and forth. “Alous killed e human. That’s jehwur pretty likeable, Blie.”  His words made the beast whine and put its tail in-between its two feet like a scared dog. “You are grounded from being in your Exomurph form. I hereby order you to become human!”

 Alex and the other renters lost motor control.

 The alien became a boy wearing a gray and brown hoody, underneath that is his black armored plate-alike skin that showed his bare detailed chest. Around his neck is a collar with a round golden metal at the middle.  To the right side of his neck is two black gills, There’s an upside gill-scar mark in the place of his left eye, his eyes are black as a shadow. He has a heart shaped hole instead of his nose. He has gills marks to the side of his cheek. He wore blue jeans decorated in little square white boxes with holes ripped at the knee area. He gained one red eye as his right eye. He has two fangs seen clear as day.  Instead of Caucasian skin he has green skin.

             Blie spoke in Spanish to Steel, apologetically.  He said, “They….Tortured me, teased me, and manipulated me into killing a group of people!”  The teenage alike boy spoke in Spanish. He seemed upset. Nobody really understood him, except for Steel. “The humans do not show mercy to my kind. Argret.....And Eilb...They are DEAD!”  Steel took Blie’s shoulder.

 They vanished.

“WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE DUDES!” One human freaked out.

            Alec got a feeling in his stomach they had to be in the next hour. “Maybe he did a Houdini.” He softly said as time brushed by faster than he could have counted. Actually time did fly by since he fell into a trance, sort of kind of.  The questioning of the officers was something of a breeze he couldn’t remember. Being cornered off from the crime scene did make it a tramautic experience for Alex,he hadn’t been at such a sight in his entire life.

 The next thing he knew was Charles tapping his shoulder asking him if he is okay. By the sounds of it that IS and WAS the question Charles is bothering him to get the answer on.

“Hey are you okay?” Charles asked.

“I don’t know.” Alex said. His eyes blinked. “How long has it been?”

 “Two hours.”

Then Blie and Steel reappeared in the location they disappeared from, only the scene is much cleaner and there’s only two people standing by. Steel seems to have been comforting his friend for a while. His eyes showed a sign of drained energy that could have been used for something else. Something more…worthwhile.

“Did he just…” Alex said, touching his jaw in disbelief.

 “Time Travel. Yes.” Charles said, without much doubt. His eyes twinkled in wonder at their unspeakable departure and return.  “How did you...do that?”

“Emoraxians..” Steel began. “Emoraxians…My friend.”

  **************************

             Funeral…May 22nd…2027…Critic’s funeral.

 Blie wore black clothing, including a black hoody and black shades to cover his eyes. He has on a long wig to cover his checks. He has on a bandage over his small nose area. The Cemetary has mourners for the delicate loss of this world. Steel got a black business suit with a shirt underneath, not golden to his worries. He freaking hated wearing golden themed clothing after his long time suit turned on him.

 The music went as follows:

 Oh the merry,

The merry,

How this thing ended up.

Is what I don’t know,

The Rock N’ Roll is what I love

 The world spins and spins, so much I can’t even count.

 The world around  me is changing.

Going by the seasons.

            Its best to assume the music was made by a female country singer since it sounded that way.

And I  end up six feet after my life has ended,

Don’t let it ever end,

Let it pop.

 The eagle,

The raven

The dove,

The bird,

Let them flllly

            People were crying on handkerchiefs. Steel knew Miss Critic long enough to be thankful for her help and he won’t ever the inspiration to learning English literature. Blie sulked in his seat. Ashamed what he done. Anyone would be acting this way, especially when they are guilty of murder. Dogs which were brought to the funeral  were staring at Steel’s direction very oddly.

The world is changing around me,

I end up sixteen feet under.

I don’t even know,

The seasons go bye,

And let  them fly to the sky with a halo around their head.

The adventure never ends,

As the world spins and spins.

 Don’t let it ever end,

Let it pop~

 Steel is attracting metal, as if magnetized to him. Alex and a few other people leaned forward when a few interesting objects such as a keychain, keys,locket,and a few coins stuck to his arm that has a rolled up sleeve. They return to their seats being uneasy about this event.

“Let us remember…Margret Nelson Montgomery.” A priest said, taking out a boombox. “Let’s listen to The Person in the mirror, in her dedictation!”

 “ As I,

Put my umbrella up,

My  Favorite rain coat,

The wind is dampering my mind,”

            People who were attending the funeral are seen to have roses and other flowers on their lap.

“I see the turtles,

In the water,

With some plastic around their neck,

Who am I,

Pretending not to see their distress,

A storms disregard

A Broken beer plastic,

And one soul”

The people  put flowers on the coffin.

     “That’s why we want that person to know,

We’re starting with the person in the mirror,.

We are asking person to change their ways.

And know the message couldn’t been anymore clearer”

Blie puts a flower on the coffin. A red rose with water droplets drabbling down from the leaves. I feel…so..guility…He thought. If…If…If only I was able to control my wild side, The side hunger for  humans. I am a cannibal. I am a monster b the inside. The humans were right. I can’t even control my own half. If only…If only…I  never existed.

 Steel and  Blie left the funeral as it had ended.

 “…Master,I want to be...Decreated.” The boy said, standing still in his tracks. The man turned around to the boy almost startled and flabbergasted  at this unexplainable statement Blie had said. He spoke in Spanish. Decreated meant to wipe his own existence off history. “I’m a monster, I’ve killed and hurt  more than I can save. Protect. I am a freak for crying out loud! I am a spawn of the devil. That’s what they call me Steel. The Devils spawn. I can’t control my hunger,feasting, my control anymore from being on this planet…I don’t....want to cause more harm than I intended.”

Steel slapped Blie’s face, hard. Making a red mark on the boy’s face.

 “That is not true.” He said, shaking his hand at him. “You are not a monster. You are a  person. Unique as humans say. Don’t ever tell me you are the worst and monsterous freak. Because everyone on this planet is a damn freak. You aren’t a monster. I am playing the role of dad here, and you are supposed to be in that. I see leaving you with the monks has changed you…for the worst.”

 Blie tears up.

“…Master…”

“They got into your head? I left you there so you can get better at transforming into your human form. Whatever evil thing they say about you is wrong!” Steel said.  “Because I know you. You are a loyal person deep down. Miss Critic wouldn’t be this happy if an accident made a suicide happen. You are Blie. A Protector. An animal eater. Not a cannibal. Not a freak. Not a monster.”

 Blie tearfully brought Steel into a hug. He sobbed, he cried. “I’m….scared.” He cried. “I am scared of myself. I don’t know how I can restrain myself from becoming my Exomurph. Form…Whenever I try...Ii-i-i-i-i-i-I always end up as a rampaging monster. Since the Monks released me –d---d-d-d—d-d-decades ago.”

 Steel lifted the boy’s head up to his gaze.“I’ll be your watch guard.” He said. “As you were to me. As a toddler, when I first came out of the loom.”

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

325 37 34
When she was born her mother knew she wasn't normal. Her mother's family itself wasn't normal. She feared that her beloved daughter carried the gene...
3.9K 106 47
Tehani Amethyst Rosenburg, survived a horrific attack at the hands of a wolf pack at a young age only to be taken by that pack. Her life as a human...
1.6M 36.6K 33
THIS STORY IS GOING TO BE EDITED! IF YOU HAVE ALL READY READ THIS STORY I SUGGEST YOU JUST ARCHIVE IT BECAUSE I WILL CHANGE LOTS OF THINGS IN IT! ALS...
755K 16.5K 37
19 year old werewolf, Madeline Night has never had life handed to her. When her parents left her at the young age of 7 she learned quickly that she w...