{Daywalker} (a r6 x male read...

By Rotting-fae

[Please read the description!!] Since you were young you always wanted to be a soldier, but you were unable t... More

[chapter 1] pack up
[Chapter 2] a nightmare of hunger
a/n #1
so hey!

[information file #1]

161 4 0
By Rotting-fae

Opening file...

Loading...

5%

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

10%

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

30%

█████▒▒▒▒▒

50%

█████▒▒▒▒▒

75%

██████████▒▒

100%

‎███████████████████
_______________________________________

Project name: the daywalker program

Date of report: [data expunged]

Doctor's name: [data expunged]

Subject's name: Y/N L/N

Subject's age: 25

Subject's sex: male

Results of testing:

In the beginning, the subject seems calm and collected with no sign of fear or doubt, but as testing began and we prepare the equipment subject seemed to grow nervous once we reassured him that everything would go as planned subject became calm again.

Once the serum has been injected the subject became nauseous and described symptoms of the average ABO incompatibility (chills, feeling of impending doom, and a fever).

After a few minutes, the symptoms died down, we proceeded to do a complete psychological and physical evaluation, there were no changes to the psyche but minor changes to the appearance of the subject, like prominent veins around the eyes, sharper canine teeth, and dead eyes, but other than that no other biological functions have been changed. The subject is then sent back to the containment cell.

End of report.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 476 39
"Don't ever think that we're friends." Avyugh gritted. "Aw, I thought we were past that," Alarion grinned, taking up Avyugh's space. "I will make yo...
4.8M 287K 101
In this life, a human without the money to pay for their own life is worth nothing. Take those humans in as property, breed them, and you'll end up l...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...