Reader's Guilt?-Twisted Wonde...

By P4NS3XUAL_MIKU_

It all started the day you went to your Maternal Grandparents' house as your mother went abroad for her compa... More

Character Info!!!
Welcome to the Villains World-1
Welcome to the Villains World-2
Welcome to the Villains World-3

The Room Where it happens

27 1 0
By P4NS3XUAL_MIKU_

{Reader's} P.O.V

My Mama used to tell me stories about another world. She called it Wonderland, but she never talked about anyone she knew. Mama started the stories with:

"It all began when I walked through the mirror."

[TIMESKIP]

Now I'm going to stay with my grandparents for the rest of my high school life because my mom is going abroad for her company. I'm a little sad about my old school but there wasn't much to miss.

"Mochi, whatcha thinking about?"

I looked up and saw my mom, holding a box of her stuff.

"Nothing."

She shot me a look, "Nothing?"

I nodded.

She hummed and set the box down in my room as she took a seat next to me on my bed.

"Alright, spill. I know something is on your mind."

"You're leaving at midnight, and you're going to be gone for 4 years. I guess I'm still processing it."

I heard my bed creak and I felt my mom hugging me.

"{Reader}, listen to me. Just because I'm not going be here physically doesn't mean I won't be in here," She said as she gestured to my heart, "I am never truly gone. These years are the most important, so have fun."

I looked up at my mom, she gave me her signature smile. I hugged my mom back tight, sniffling.

"Thanks, mom."

"Anytime, I also want to give you something," My mom said before she reached into a drawer and pulled out a small box. Handing it to me.

"What is it?"

"Well if you'd open it, you'll know."

I rolled my eyes as I opened the box. Inside I saw a beautiful necklace.

(This but it's purple)

My mom smiled at my reaction and put it on me.

"You know, this was my good luck charm when I was a teen. So I think it will rub off on you."

I smiled and silently admired the necklace.

"Now finish unpacking, we still need to eat dinner."

I chuckled and unpacked the last box, putting my beloved books in the bookcase, and washed my hands after I was done. Walking downstairs to join my grandparents and mom at the table. It was fun, even if it was our last night together.

I got dressed for bed, washed my face, put on my night serum, brushed my teeth, and I went to bed.

[DREAM ENTER]

As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw a thick forest around me. Then an old European-styled carriage stopped in front of me. The door swung open and I got in. I sat down and the door closed after me.

"Ah... My beloved beautiful flower of evil"

I looked around trying to find who said that but that only made me feel dizzy

"You are the most beautiful in the whole world...

Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who is the best?

Guided by the mirror of darkness

If you ever so desire, take thy hand that lies within the mirror

Flames that can turn the moon to ashes

Ice that can freeze time

Earth that can swallow the sky

Show no fear to the power of darkness

Come now, show me your power

We only have a little bit of time left

At all costs, do not let go of that hand."

[DREAM END]

3rd Person P.O.V.

The sunlight streamed in from the window, hitting {Reader}'s face as they scrunched up their face. They slowly sat up and stretched.

"Alright, I'm up."

{Reader} got out of bed, combed their hair, brushed their teeth, washed their face, and put on their face cream. After that, they went downstairs to make breakfast for her and her grandparents. They soon found a note on the table, reading:

"Good Morning my dear,

Your grandma and I will be out early today because today is a big deal for the farmer's market, a huge festival is coming up soon so they will need our help. So we will be late home most days, be safe and all we ask is for you to keep the house clean. We love you so much, and if you can. Look around the attic to see if there's anything you like because we will soon take those items to sell next Saturday.

Love,

Grandpa Sho"

{Reader} sighed as they finished drinking their morning tea, "I have nothing better to do, but first I better get changed before I go into the attic."

They trudged up the stairs and quickly got changed into some comfortable clothes and put on some shoes.

 As soon as they made it up the ladder into the attic, they used their phone's flashlight. She looked around the attic and found something behind a yellowed cloth.

"Is this some kind of statue?"

She pulled off the cloth, and a cloud of dust surrounded the area around them.  And started to sneeze.

"AGGG-choo! Not my best idea."

They looked up and saw a mirror.

{Reader's} P.O.V.

My eyes widened, "I-I've seen this before! Haven't I? But why does this remind me of that mirror my mom used to tell me stories about?"

I slowly put my hand on the mirror and as soon as my hand was fully on the glass, my necklace started to glow.

"W-WAIT WHAT?!"

And I was being pulled in, the last thing I saw.

Was a hand holding mine...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 474 10
This story is based on village story with lots of smut...
274K 13.4K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
1.6M 112K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...