The unpredictable Avenger

By PiratePhox4

Follow the story of one young y/n tennyson. As he goes through the struggle of being a normal kid, and superh... More

and than there were 10
BIO
The Avengers(1)
The Avengers(2)
The avengers(3)
Secrets
Captain America: the winter soldier(1)
Captain America: the winter soldier(2)
captain America: the winter soldier(3)
Avengers age of Ultron(1)
avengers age of Ultron(2)
avengers age of Ultron(3)
Captain America: civil war(1)
Captain America: Civil War(2)
Captain America: Civil War(3)
Black panther(1)
Black panther(2)
Black panther(3)
Black Widow(1)
Black Widow(2)
Black Widow(3)
(One-shot) romantic research
(one-shot) researching lovers!
Infinity war(1)
Infinity war(2)
Infinity war(3)
Infinity war(4)
Avengers: Endgame(1)
Avengers: Endgame(2)
Avengers: endgame(3)
Avengers: endgame (4)
Falcon & Winter soldier (1)
Falcon & Winter soldier (2)
falcon & winter soldier (3)
falcon & winter soldier (4)
Falcon & winter soldier (5)
Shang-chi (1)
Shang-chi (2)
shang-chi (3)
Spider-Man: NWH (1)
Spider-Man: NWH (2)
Spider-Man: NWH (3)
Spider-Man: NWH (4)
Doctor strange: MoM(short)
Y/n Tennyson Christmas special
Valentine's day special!
BP: wakanda forever (2)
BP: wakanda forever (3)
BP: wakanda forever (4)
AvengerCon(Short)
secrets of the Omnitrix (1)
secrets of the Omnitrix (2)
secrets of the Omnitrix (3)
secrets of the Omnitrix (4)
secrets of the Omnitrix (5)
special number 23(One-shot)
night to remember(one-shot)
Be-Knignted (one-shot)
Updates
X
what if...?
What if... T'challa died in his challenge vs Erik?
what if... minis!
Idea

BP: Wakanda forever (1)

2K 49 31
By PiratePhox4

Age recap: 19
Technically: 24

—————————————————

Y/n: "does this suit make me look fat?"

M'baku: "without a doubt"

Y/n glared at M'baku, who let out a hardy laugh. Y/n was inside one of the many rooms of the wakandan palace, with M'baku sitting behind him, eating as per usual. Y/n was standing in front of a mirror, wearing a pure white suit.

Y/n: "seriously? Am I really gaining weight..?"

M'baku: "I was kidding! If anything, you're gaining too much muscle"

Y/n looks confused, then looks back at the mirror, flexing one of his arms, seeing the suit strain from it.

Y/n: "oh shit. I got muscles. Have I been that distracted to realize?"

M'baku: "yes!"

Y/n: "ok! ok! I hear you... Man am I nervous.."

—————————————————

Meanwhile, across the palace was shuri standing in her room, with her mother Ramonda, okoye, and zed. Shuri stood in front of a mirror, wearing a long green dress.

Shuri: "do you think he'll like it?"

Ramonda: "I'm sure he'll love it. You have nothing to worry about"

Shuri: "but.. what if he doesn't? Do you think there's too much green?"

Zed gruffs, causing all the women in the room to look at her.

Okoye: "i still don't understand you"

Zed shakes her head, as shuri groans.

Shuri: "he's going to hate it!"

Okoye: "he won't hate it princess. If anything, he might like it too much"

Shuri looks confused, before Ramonda cleared her throat.

Ramonda: "he'll love it shuri. This is y/n we're talking about"

Shuri: "I suppose you're right mother... I'm just.. nervous.."

—————————————————

The chanting of a crowd echoes through all of wakanda. Then, the banging of drums joined in, as right behind it, joined the beat of other worldly mechanical drums, played by a tetramand plumber named Manny.

(The plumbers kids are going to be pure breed instead of the hybrids they were in cannon. Makes it easier on me)

A plumbers ship descends, and lands at the end of an isle, with people, both wakandan, and plumber, on either side. Out from the shop walks y/n, in a black suit with accents of purple, and was walked down by patelliday, and a plumber in blue armor on either side of him.

As y/n arrives at the altar, he stands on wait, with a line of plumbers behind him. Then a wakandan ship lands next to the plumbers ship. As the door opens, shuri steps forth, wearing a primarily green dress, and is walked down by her mother and okoye.

Stopping in front of y/n, shuri turned to face him, with her mother and okoye standing behind her, along with the other Dora milaje.

As the pastor began to speak, y/n couldn't help but stare at shuri. Watching her every movement.. he was entirely mesmerized by her... When he suddenly heard his name be called by the pastor, he was quick to answer.

Y/n: "i-i do!"

The pastor turned to shuri, and asked the same thing.

Shuri: "I do"

With one final wave from the pastor, y/n and shuri stepped closer to one another, and locked each other in a kiss that lasted what felt like ages, as the people of wakandan, and the plumbers cheer at the sight alone...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n sat at the steps in shuri's lab, watching her work. Zed sat at his side, looking between the two of them.

Y/n: "look at her.. I could sit here and watch her for hours.."

Zed gruffs.

Y/n: "exactly... I love her with every fiber of my being.."

Zed nudges him, and gruffs. Chuckling, y/n gets to his feet, and walks up to shuri from behind. Wrapping his arms around her stomach, he sets his head on her shoulder.

Shuri: "my love. I'm working"

Y/n: "well, you can blame zed for my intervention"

Y/n gave shuri a kiss on the cheek, causing her to stop her work, and tilt her head to the side to look at him.

Shuri: "what did she say?"

Y/n: "to distract you from working.. you kinda need it"

Y/n grabs the rim of her orange sweater, and pulls it down a bit, kissing down her neck.

Shuri: "m-my love.. not here.."

Y/n: "you didn't say that last time~"

Shuri gave in, and turned to face him completely, putting her hands on his shoulders, as they lock each other in a kiss.

Suddenly, a voice spoke. An AI voice named GRIOT that shuri had created.

GRIOT: "Princess, magaster-"

The married couple disconnect from the kiss, with shuri looking a little disappointed.

Shuri: "Just a moment. We're in the middle of something"

GRIOT: "I understand, Princess, however.."

Shuri: "You’re disrupting my train of thought"

Ramonda: "I believe y/n did that already"

Both suddenly let go of one another, and turn to Ramonda, who had just stepped out the elevator.

Shuri: "Mother!"

Y/n: "miss ramonda-"

GRIOT: "I was trying to tell you. The Queen is here"

y/n: "Thanks for nothing.."

Ramonda: "That thing unnerves me. I think that one day artificial intelligence is going to kill us all"

Shuri: "My AI isn’t like the movies, Mother. It does exactly what I tell it to do"

Ramonda: "Yeah, if only children were the same. When you two have one, you'll understand"

Y/n: "really?"

Ramonda simply chuckled.

Ramonda: "Everyone seems to be working diligently"

Shuri: "Yes. Rapid emergency response task. There could be any number of… unknown threats on the horizon, and they’re creating solutions"

Ramonda roams the lab, before stopping at an armor stand, which held wakandan themed blue armor, but only half of it.

Ramonda: "Oh, what is this?"

Shuri: "Exo Suits for our army. It grants the user superhuman strength, speed, and durability. Y/n's ideas worked well to make it traversable into outer space"

Y/n: "your welcome!~ buuut.. as per usual. A certain someone from the Dora milaje Had some notes to give"

Ramonda: "What were her notes?"

Y/n: "she flat out hates them! I worked hard on that oxygen replenisher.."

They go silent. Y/n leans against the table, as zed moves over to them.

Ramonda: "and What about recreating the Heart-Shaped Herb? Have you made any progress on that?"

GRIOT: "Excuse me, Princess. Nakia, daughter of Yaa, is trying to reach you again. Maybe you should-"

shuri: "Maybe you should continue your calculations, as I instructed"

GRIOT: "As you wish, Princess. We do not need the Herb, Mother. We need new technology"

Ramonda: "What of the Black Panther? The mantle has unified our nation for centuries"

Shuri: "The Black Panther is a relic, Mother. I wasn’t trying to save the mantle with the Herb, I was trying to save my brother"

Shuri, nearly breaking down in tears, walked away from her mother, and towards another screen, but she was stopped by y/n, who held her in his arms.

Ramonda: "Oh, Shuri… Do you know what day it is?"

Shuri: "Tuesday"

Ramonda: "The date, child"

Y/n: "T'challa's passing.."

Ramonda: "One year ago today"

Y/n let's go of shuri, letting her move over to her mother, grabbing her hands.

Shuri: "Have you planned anything?"

Ramonda: "Yes. It involves you taking your mother for a drive"

Shuri: "Right now?"

Ramonda: "Right now. And you can leave your Kimoyo Beads here"

shuri: "Mother"

Ramonda: "No, no. You won’t need them where we are going"

Ramonda holds out her hand, as shuri takes off her kimoyo beads, and hands them to her mother.

Ramonda: "And the other two. Yes"

Shuri does as told, and takes off her earring kimoyo beads.

Ramonda: "y/n, you too"

Y/n: "huh? You serious?"

Ramonda: "you are family now. So you must join us. So hand them over"

Y/n sighed, and takes his kimoyo beads from his pocket and hands them to her.

Ramonda: "and turn that off"

With another sigh, y/n deactivates the Omnitrix, turning off all comms links on it.

Ramonda: "zed too"

Y/n peered over at zed, who takes her collar, and deactivates the comms.

Ramonda: "perfect. Let's go"

—————————————————

The four now sat at a campfire at the edge of the water border. Y/n and shuri sat shoulder to shoulder, holding each other's hand. Zed was laying down, watching the herd of elephants travel across the water.

Ramonda: "You need to sit here with me. And with yourself. It is the only way you are going to heal, from the wound caused by T’Challa’s death"

Shuri: "I’m fine, Mother. You don’t have to worry about me. He’s gone, but I’m moving forward"

Ramonda: "T’Challa is dead, but that doesn’t mean he is gone. When that illness took your brother from us, I had to lead a wounded nation and a broken world. But I still took time in the bush. I wandered until I found water. And I sat. Then I did this ritual.. that I am about to show the two of you..  I found your brother in the breeze.. pushing me gently, but firm. Like his hand on my shoulder. It took some time.. but he was there"

Shuri: "He wasn’t there, Mother. The presence that you felt.. was just a construct of your mind. Brought on so you could feel some comfort or joy. That’s all"

Y/n: "but what if she's right? There's so much of the ancestral plain that's never been told, who's to say that this couldn't have happened..?"

Shuri: "y/n, you can't be serious"

Y/n: "I am shuri. If it truly is just a construct, then what does your mind create, huh? What does it create when you think about T'challa?"

Shuri doesn't speak, and goes silent. After a silent moment, Ramonda stands up, and walks to the small hut behind them.

Ramonda: "Come, children"

It takes a moment, but shuri gets up, followed by y/n, as zed kept watching the water, now with narrowed eyes.

Shuri looked in Ramonda's hands, and noticed her white formal garb that she wore during T'challa's funeral.

Shuri: "How did you get this?"

Ramonda: "What does it matter?"

Shuri: "What does this have to do with your ritual?"

Ramonda Neal's down, and puts her own garb in the fire, letting it burn, as shuri stood aimlessly with hers in her hands.

Ramonda: "Burning of the funeral garments, marks the end of the mourning period, and the beginning of a new relationship, with our loved ones that have passed on.."

Shuri: "I’m not doing this, Mother. If I sit, and think about my brother for too long.. it won’t be these clothes I’ll burn. It will be the world.. and everyone in it"

Y/n: "I won't let that happen.."

Y/n stood in front of shuri, gently grabbing her shoulders.

Y/n: "I will always be at your side.. no matter what happens. When I caught word of T'challa's passing, I couldn't believe it.. I.. got so mad I.. I nearly destroyed a planet. And everyone on it. I nearly made an entire species go extinct, because I got upset and the death of my closest friend, and soon to be brother-in-law"

Shuri: "y/n.. you have transformations that just powering up can destroy the planet-"

Y/n: "I didn't transform…"

Suddenly, the elephants started trumpeting, as zed let out a snarl.

Y/n: "something's wrong. Grab you weapons, and stay behind me! Zed, let's go, eyes up front!"

Zed takes off to the edge of the river, followed by y/n, with Ramonda and shuri behind his with spears in hand.

Ahead of them in the water, a man rises, when he was fully out of the water, he started flying by the wings on his ankles.

Shuri: "This better not be a part of your ritual"

Ramonda: "It isn’t"

The man stops, and lands on the solid ground in front of them.

Y/n: "halt! Star your name, and your business nere in wakanda!"

???: "This place is amazing. The air is pristine. And the water… My mother told stories about a place like this. A protected land with people that never have to leave. That never have to change who they were. What reason do you have to reveal your secret to the world?"

Y/n: "I won't repeat again. Stat your name, and your business here!"

Namor: "I have many names. My people call me K’uk’ulkan.. but my enemies call me Namor.. The American military detected vibranium under my nation’s domain. I was able to stop them from minin’ it… but we need Wakanda’s help to prevent it from happenin’ again. They use a machine designed by an American scientist"

Ramonda: "Vibranium only exists here. In Wakanda"

Zed gruffs.

Y/n: "no.. I'm sorry Ramonda, but you're wrong. He's covered head to toe in it"

Shuri: "she can smell it down to its base construct.."

Namor: "Your son exposed the power of vibranium to the world. In response, other nations have begun searching the planet for it. His choice has compromised us. I think Wakanda could find the scientist and bring them to me? It is only fair that Wakanda helps to resolve our dilemma"

Ramonda: "You do not sneak into my country and tell me what is fair"

Namor: "I have more soldiers than this land has blades of grass. And they have incomparable strength. I would hate to come back under different circumstances"

In a flash, diamondhead and buglizzard stood in front of Namor.

Namor: "as for the plumbers. I have my ways to move around them"

Namor kneels down, and sets down a shell on the ground.

Namor: "When you have the scientist, blow into this, place it in the ocean. I’ll be there shortly afterwards"

He then stands back up, as y/n stepped forward, putting Ramonda and shuri out of his view.

Namor: "For your own sake… don’t mention anything about me to anyone outside of Wakanda"

With that, he turns around, and dives into the water. Y/n and zed return to normal, as y/n stepped forward to pick up the shell.

Shuri: "Did you see the wings on his ankles?

Zed suddenly turns to behind them, and growls, catching the attention of the three others, seeing the very Device Namor spoke of.

Shuri: "How did he do that?

Ramonda: "We must convene the Council"

—————————————————

It's now the next day, shuri and y/n, as Greymatter, were checking the vibranium detector inside and out. Y/n in, and shuri out.

Suddenly, Ramonda, okoye, rook walk in. Okoye immediately looked over the the new suit that shuri and y/n have been working on.

Okoye: "Is it just me, or does this keep getting uglier?"

Shuri: "It’s you"

Ramonda: "So, does it work?"

Shuri: "Yes. This thing can detect the altered frequency of vibranium… through water, stones, even heavy metals. Whoever built this is brilliant. Come, look. Some are custom parts and others look like… they gathered it from a junkyard"

Okoye: "I am still struggling to believe… that vibranium exists outside of Wakanda"

greymatter: "maybe there was more than one meteorite.. think about it, earth is covered mostly in water, so it makes sense that the other one just landed there"

Ramonda: "This changes everything that we know"

Okoye: "The Great Mound. All of the legends and fables. Those stories are seared in my mind"

Shuri: "That sounds very painful"

Greymatter: "hehe"

Okoye and Ramonda whisper, and walk away so the two don't hear.

Okoye: "So we have to find this scientist after all. I do have an idea. I’m going to need the princess"

Ramonda: "Out of the question. She is in no state to be in the field"

Okoye: "My Queen, it may do her some good to get out. It might just be exactly what she needs. Besides, I can do this American operation with my eyes closed"

Ramonda: "It’s not the Americans that I’m worried about. Especially with y/n with her. This Namor… he snuck past our defenses"

Okoye: "That will never happen again"

Ramonda: "He was not alone. She’ll be with me"

Shuri: "So… when are we leavin’ so I can see my favorite colonizer?"

Greymatter: "I'm in! Can't wait to see Bilbo again!"

—————————————————

In Alexandria, Virginia, agent Everett Ross is seen jogging through the woods. Suddenly, a small buzzing distracts him. Ross swipes it away, but the buzzing bug keeps going. Ross stops, and stares at the bug, only to see a small green light coming from it.

Ross sighs, and puts his hands on his hips. The bug buzzes, and flies off.

Ross: "Yeah, I got it. I got it"

Ross follows it off the path.

Ross: "Will you slow down?"

The little buzz led him to okoye, shuri, and zed. The little buzz is engulfed in a green flash, and returns to y/n.

Ross: "You didn’t think to call?"

Okoye: "Now, why would I have your number? We are looking for the scientist who built the vibranium detector"

Ross: "So it was you guys in the Atlantic? Come on. Mining ship. Lot of casualties"

Y/n: "What happened?"

Ross: "Seriously? It was a joint operation. Us and the SEALs. Thirty of their top guys, two of our best officers… friends of mine. Gone. Just like that. You throw in the fact that they were tracking vibranium…"

Okoye goes to speak, but y/n raised a closed fist, causing her to stop. By technicality, y/n out ranks her.

Y/n: "agent Ross, I can assure you that wakanda has nothing to do with whatever happened"

Ross: "ok then magaster. who was it?"

No one responds.

Ross: "God, look, the way that this is supposed to work… is that I give you information and you reciprocate"

Y/n: "plumbers business. I can't expose too much for the safety of wakanda, and you. Now listen closely, it's imperative that we get to the scientist, before anything else happens. You owe us Ross.. you owe T'challa.."

Ross sighs.

Ross: "Okay, look. There are agents who have been sentenced to death… for less than I’m about to give you now. And we got a new director. She’s watching me like a hawk"

Okoye: "We will be very, very careful"

Ross: "Not just careful, you gotta be fast. The US needs another machine… and this kid is the only person in the world… who knows how to build one.  So they’re comin’ for her"

Y/n: "a kid?"

—————————————————

It's finally arrived.. the beginning of black panther: wakanda forever!

Hope you all enjoyed! This will be the last thing for unpredictable avenger until further notice!

Reminder that there's a one-shot book out for all sorts of ideas you may have for a potential Omnitrix trilogy book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
211K 4.5K 55
Y/N L/N was your average teenager. He had a life. friends, family, and a future. Until a rebel bomb took that all away from him. With a hatred toward...
23.3K 1.2K 14
You:Who are you? ???: I'm not gonna tell you who really i'am... "Texting and chatting series" Namjoon X Reader short FANFICTION! Started:November 201...
4.1K 58 17
The Morningstar family welcome a soon to be new addition to the family