My Universal Destiny (SamSri...

Por Riya_writes

This story is all about how two best friends facing the struggles and victories together with each other's Su... Más

Prologue

Chapter 1

127 12 9
Por Riya_writes

Hello all. How are you all? Posting a story after Oct 13 2022. I want to introduce one more person in this Story.

Anika

She is an actress currently acting in South Indian movies. Sam has huge crush on her.

Let's get into the story.Sorry in advance if I failed to meet your expectations.

28.09

Birthday day Of Music Icon of South India Mr. Samvishal. Everyone in the South india searching for his arrival but that busiest human being experimenting their patience by not showing up his face from the minute his day Started. Lets find out What he has been upto now?

In Sam's mansion

Rozario: Hey Sam where are you?. Everyone were searching for you.

Sam: What do you mean by everyone?

Rozario: Your mom, dad, Friends & colleagues.

Sam: That's all

Roze: Oh I forgot. ofcourse your dearest fandom da. They're all going crazy for your day. You know well about their pulse on your birthday day, Right?

Sam: Yeah I know

Roze: Then why are you playing video games man. Come Down Quickly. Today your birthday party is going be telecast lively to the audience. Don't forget it

Sam: yeah I know Machan but I'm not playing any video games.

Roze: Then

Sam: Waiting for Someone's Message.

Roze: Oh... That's the matter. That's why you're staring your phone continuously

Rozario gives I know very well about you look to Sam

Sam sensed What Roze's eyes was speaking up. Sam started to blush unaware of his own feelings towards Someone

Sam: Machan What I'm trying to say is

Roze:  Stop it Sam. I can understand what do you meant. but Sam can you please do one favour for me?

Sam: What Machan

Roze: Stop your blushing kind of things da Machan. I can't tolerate your Romeo Side anymore.

Sam Raised his eyebrows. That one Reaction from Sam changed the Rozario's entire mocking mindset.

Roze: Ok. Ok cool Down Sam. Don't worry. Anika is on the way to your birthday party. She said just before I came here.

Sam's expression immediately changed into Worrying one

Sam: Ethu anika vaa?

ROZARIO: Yes Machan. Your Anika. Your crush Anika is on the way. What you're expecting more than her wish & presence

Sam: Ok Machan. I'll come directly to the point. Where is Sri? You got any call from her? Did she informed you about her arrival?

Rozario: can you please Stop it all your questions Sam. I know nothing about Sri's arrival. As per my knowledge she is not going to attend your party at any cost. Because that's what you deserves for what you did to her.

Sam: Machan

Rozario: Machan please Stop it here. I don't want to spoil your day With unnecessary questions but only today. Come down quickly

When Rozario about to move Sam's phone rang with Sri's number. Sam was in dilemma how to attend her call. She cuts the call  before his mind takes a proper decision.

Rozario: Wow I'm seeing the Entire face of Ego infront of me. Super. Fantastic Stuff Machan. But now I feel ashamed to admit that you're my best friend.

Sam: I know I did wrong da but I don't know how to face her. That's why I didn't pick her call.

Rozario: Actually I just want to ask you one thing. What she did to get punishment like this When your side has all the wrong dids. She did nothing but you spoiled her day(26.09) completely by breaking her into pieces. She is your best friend not your toy. You've to defend her. As a friend You've to protect her but You never cared about her from the day you met Anika. I think She don't deserves this. it's enough for Sri. Atleast I should talk to her.

Sam: No Machan Sri is my best friend. She is more important than Anika in my life.

Rozario: wow glad to hear words like this but fyi your activities contradicting your words particularly when it comes to Sri. Ok Enough of all your dramas.

Sam: Roze She knows me very well. She'll understand my situation like no one before I'll explain my side

Rozario: Yeah that's 100% correct but unfortunately today you've no points to prove you're right atleast in some point. Here your phone. It's your choice either Invite Sri if you want her presence over here or Get ready,your Anika is on the way.

Roze left the room after handover his phone to him. Sam redial Sri's number but she's not picking his calls this time. After several attempts he decided to meet her in person. Sam finally comes down but everyone's shock he is not in formals.

Sam mom: Sam Where are going?

Sam: Mom I've some important work to do. I'll be there in few hours. 

Sam mom: But Sam

Sam: Maa don't worry I'll be there on time

Sam bid goodbye to his mom&  left the house without wasting a single minute. Sam take his favourite car & drive towards one of his favourite place ( Sri's home). Atlast sam came to Sri's house and Sri's parents left to Sam's birthday party . Only Sri is left in her house. Sam continuously knocking the door but no response from the other Side. Atlast sri came out from her room to open the door

Sri: Who it is?

Sam's smile gone away after seeing Sri in shattered Stage. Neither of them open up their mouth. Sam's courage breaking down to bottom with Every minutes passes. Sri thought, he is came for her parents that's why he is stood silent here. Atlast Sri came to rescue them from their endless embarrassing Starring towards each other.

Sri: Sorry Sir. My Mom& Dad were left the home early. Maybe they'll reach very Soon to your birthday party. You may leave Now.

Sri is about to close the door, Sam speaks

Sam: I'm here for You Sri not for anyone

Sri:..

Sam: And why are you addressing me as Sir? I'm your best friend. I'm not nobody to you.

Sri: Yes you're. You're nobody to me. Get out of my house

Sam: Then Why Ms. Self respect herself called to Wish to her nobody?

Sri:..

Sam mv
I know very well about you Sri ma

Sam: Ok Sorry Sri ma. Please forgive my mistakes.

Sri:..

Her silence is the bitter medicine for him.  Sri has not given any time to process the things happened between them. They were not been there in Suitation like this. Their First time makes them weak by separating each other's apart.

Sam: Yes I accept that I'm the one who is not taking your side when you need me the most. Sri I'm ready to do anything for rectify my mistakes. please forgive me.

Sri: I don't need your Sorrys Sam. Please leave me alone

Sam: No way.Apdilam vitutu poga mudiyathu madam. Come on. Get ready. I'll select dresses for you Asusual.

Sri: For What?

Sam: For my birthday party.

Sam was dragging Sri to her wardrobe but Sri removed his hand aggressively from hers.

Sri: Just leave my hand Sam

Sam: Ohoo Hey KD. I know about you. You want us to be patched up by following our regular method, right? Do you remember our "One dare, one secret,one Sorry, one Chocolate" puzzle. Ok Fine. Which one I'm going to do First now. Any suggestions please

Sri:..   

Their friendship codeword to finish their fight.
"One dare, one secret,one Sorry, one Chocolate". The wrong one has to share one secret which one he/she hides from the another one. The Wrong one has to do one dare what other one asks. The Wrong one has to ask Sorry with one chocolate( but it has to be fav chocolate of both). Final touch was their hug.

Sam Went to his car. He already prepared for this. He Himself write one Sorry Letter for her( usually he won't write anything but this time he has to) & brought Cadbury dairy milk silk.

Sam: Here you go.
Sam handed over his Sorry letter & chocolate to her. But she's not receiving those things.

Sri: Sam What's your mindset now. Do you think patch up with me is very much easy this time? Do you think I'll be there as the same idiot As I was before. I'm not going to come with you at any cost.

Sam: No Sri. Hurting your feelings is not my intention. Ofcourse you're the decision maker for your life. But I want to complete our Patch up Method very properly.

Sri: Neither I'm going to give dare to you nor ask you to reveal your secret

Sam: But I'll. I'll reveal my secret. My secret of your unknown thing was You're my Most precious gift God has sent to me. I'm not ready to lost those precious gift at any cost. You're my everything & Without you I'm nothing.

Sri was in complete shock bcoz first time her best friend was saying Some good words about her in fact it's more than that her expectations.  Till yesterday they were Mocking each other if they gets a chance & never leave a good note on his/her best friend whoever asks about them. From saying she is the biggest unfortunate thing ever happened to him to this kind of words from him almost Stopped Sri's world inversely. Actually Sri thought for a friend these words were too much.

Riya's note
Ofcourse even i felt the same. I think the real story begins here

Sam: Now this decision is in your hands Sri. Ofcourse my dare too. If you not trusted my Words then stay here alone & enjoy your time happily. That became my dare automatically because for the fire time I'm going to miss my birthday Celebration with you. Maybe that's what I deserve it. Ok have a nice day. be happy Sri.

No words From Sri. No reactions from her let him go but he stopped in the middle again.

Sam: Sri can I ask you one thing?

Sri:what?

Sam: I know you're not going to attend my birthday party. Atleast can I get my birthday wish?

Sri immediately turned her face to another side.

Sam: Ok I got My answer

To be continued...

What happened between Sri &Sam in September 26 th?Why it slowdown the Friendship track of Samsri?

Will Sam get his Birthday wish on time from Sri? Or Will Sri complete their patch up puzzle by not attending Sam's birthday party?

Need all your love& Support for this story. Thank you in advance.

Yours truly
Riya_writes

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
553K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
452K 30.8K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.2M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...