𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭 & 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥

By freepoohshiesty

𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭? 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨�... More

Cast/Warning‼️⚠️
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXIX
XXX
Epilogue

XXVIII

2.9K 96 23
By freepoohshiesty

Spirit

"Drop yo shit innis bag." Soul punks out sum nigga in the alley.

"I-I- HEL-" He begins to scream for dear life making Soul grab the nigga's neck and throw em against the brick wall.

"Ou damn." I hiss at the cracking noises.

"That's what I be wanting to do to you sometimes." He mutters under his breath, walking to the guy.

"What?"

"Nothing." He replies, taking all jewelry and money from dude.

"Umm I'm finna head to the car, I feel sick." I say feeling dizzy out of the blue.

This pregnancy really kicking my ass. Maybe it's karma but I don't think I've done anything so horrible to deserve this pain.

"Fuck is you goin? Getcho pregnant ass back here." He says as I start walking off.

"I gotta sit down Soul." I sigh.

"You not walking nowhere alone. Is you crazy?" He gets up.

"Not at all." I scoff.

"But I don't understand why you worry about me. I'm more dangerous than anybody walking round this bitch right now."

"Don't matter. You could get hit by a stray bullet, a drunken driver, somebody could snipe you from a roof. Least if I'm here, even if I can't stop it, I can die with you." He puts his arm around my waist.

"If youn fuck me or at least eat me out by the end of this month, I'ma get it elsewhere." I mug him.

"And you gone getcho pussy shot off." He chuckles.

"I'm tired." I frown, walking to the car.

"If you tired then I'm exhausted." He shrugs.

"Fuck offa me." I snatch his arm off of me and stop walking suddenly.

"Spir-"

"IF YOU CAN'T FORGIVE ME LET ME BE WITH SOMEONE ELSE!" I scream.

"Lower yo fuckin voice." He glares at me.

I start walking down the street and he follows me. He picks me up and I start screaming, kicking, hitting, clawing, biting, and scratching until he lets me go.

"SPRIT!" He yells as I start running.

I'm usually fast from outrunning police most of my life, but I'm not that fast right now, I admit, and I feel like I'ma throw up.

"Stop fucking fighting me." He wraps his arms around mine tightly.

"HELP!" I shout.

"Spirit shut the fuck up." He covers my mouth and I make us fall on the ground.

I take my knife out and slice across his arm. He gasps, letting me go. An intolerable pain strikes me and I drop the knife and pull myself away from him.

He sits up and leans forward, holding his arm which is dripping with blood. I stand up and frown at the sight.

"Shit." He cusses, squeezing his eyes shut.

I should take the keys from him while he's weak and drive away.

For some reason I'm crying too. It feels different from all the other times I've stabbed him. This time was fueled by pure hatred, not anger from sum weak ass argument.

"Soul get up." I sigh deciding to stay.

He doesn't respond so I squat down by him and wait for him.

"Please get up, we gotta leave." I beg.

He gets up without even looking at me. I stand up and walk beside him to our car. He throws the keys down on the ground instead of handing em to me after unlocking it.

I bend down and pick it up while he gets in. It's a long, silent, painful ride back to the house.

-'๑'-

"Is this your first pregnancy?" Dr. Fitzelburg asks, doing my first ultrasound.

"Yea." I answer quietly.

"Well today we'll be looking for 3 things. The viability of your pregnancy, or chance of survival, the size of the baby, and the number of babies." He tells me.

"Soul." I look at him on his phone, playing games.

"Soul, don't ruin my first ultrasound acting like a bitch." I say as he ignores me.

The doctor looks at me then him then clears his throat, looking away.

"When can I know the gender?" I ask.

"Around 18-21 weeks. Maybe 14 but the baby might be in a position difficult to see the genitals so it's less accurate." He explains.

"I don't want him in here." I point to Soul.

He finally looks up at me then chuckles, looking back down at his phone.

"Um sir-"

"Shut the fuck up, ian going nowhere." He cuts the doctor off.

"Do you want me to call security?" Dr. Fitzelburg threatens.

"Do you want me to beat cho ass?" Soul stands up.

"Okay." Dr stands up and heads to his landline phone.

Soul picks up a metal scalpel and grabs him by his shirt collar intimidatingly.

"Sir calm down, I'm only doing what was requested of me-"

"Don't let her dumbass getchu killed nigga." Soul forces him to sit back down.

"My God." He puts his hand over his heart and his eyes widen.

"Sorry." I say as Soul sits down next to me.

"Uh-uh- w- um- the-the um- I'm sorry, the um, we-we'll also be finding out your-your due date." Dr Fitzelburg stutters, looking shaken up and afraid.

"So now you pretending to care." I mug Soul.

"Shut the fuck up." He says without looking at me.

"Who the fuck is you talking to my nigga!?" I sit up.

"Hey, could you lay back down? I need to put the ultrasound wand in."

"You not putting shit in her." Soul snatches the thing away.

"In me?" I look at the doctor crazy.

"Yes, unless you'd rather have a transabdominal ultrasound. It's not as detailed but it's your choice." He explains.

"I'll stick with it." I sigh.

"Aight." Soul nods looking at it.

"I don't even wantchu to touch me... do it my damn self." I try to grab it but he stands up.

He puts sum gloves on from the lil pack on the sink.

"Move." He tells the doctor who immediately stands up.

He sits down where the doctor was and the doctor instructs him on how to put it in. Hopefully it's right.

"Okay, great." The doctor sits back down after Soul gets up and sits back by me.

"So, let's see." He fiddles around with his computer.

"Soul I don't want you here." I say, annoyed by his presence.

"Shit that's tuff cuz ian goin nowhere." He shrugs and slouches down in the chair.

"Alllright, here we go." The doctor says as the ultrasound appears.

"Oh wowww." I stare in awe.

"Damn, it-it kinda look like a lil potato." Soul stares with his mouth open.

"Wow." I mumble.

"Is it upside down?" Soul tilts his head to the side.

"Ole big ass head, I hope the body catches up by the time it's born." I chuckle.

"Don't worry it will. They look to be 1 inch which is normal. Right now they're about the size of a medium green olive." He tells us.

"Can we hear the heartbeat yet?" Soul asks.

"No but our next appointment when she's 13-14 weeks, we should be able to." He answers.

"She been really sick and depressed lately. Ion know if it's normal, I've never dealt with a pregnant woman." Soul says.

"Is that right? Well with higher levels of hormones, her body is probably struggling with it. This includes mental struggling such as mood swings, tearfulness, and irritability. And physical struggling such as vomiting, cramping, and food cravings." He explains.

"Yea but like I've never felt no sickness like this. Could y'all prescribe me something?" I ask.

"Yes, we can prescribe you nausea tablets for morning sickness. Can you describe your symptoms to me?" He requests.

"Um headaches, vomiting, stomach cramps, gassiness, crying frequently and mind you I'm not a soft bitch so allis crying shit pissing me off and it needs to stop. Expeditiously." I fold my arms.

"Once your body gets used to the heightened levels of hormones it should either improve or stop completely. This usually happens by the second trimester." He nods.

"Okay, shit it better." I sigh.

Soul grabs my hand and I look at him looking at me silently. That's our subtle way of making up.

I smile giving him a lil squeeze and look back at the ultrasound.

A bitch been busy 🤭💙

©𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐡𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 385 11
𝓘 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼, 𝓢𝓲𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷 𝓳𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓮, 𝓹𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷 𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓼, 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷'𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮...
344K 29.1K 100
𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕚 𝕒𝕞, 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖?
152K 4.6K 23
|| 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 ||
545K 23.1K 32
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲