๐“๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐Œ๐„

concinnityy_ รกltal

"๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ... Tรถbb

๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž/๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๏ฟผ๐ŸŽ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”

144K 2.2K 6.3K
concinnityy_ รกltal

damian

My breath was heavy, and my muscles burned as I placed the dumbbells down back onto the rack. Ever since my little run in with Carmen, I have been doing everything and anything to keep my mind off her.

It's not like I meant to drag her tiny ass into an empty science lab, and I definitely did not mean to threaten her if she ever went near a boy. She was only allowed to go near me.

The truth was, I didn't have a single clue as to what has been happening with me this past week. I was never normally like this, and couldn't give two shits about who a girl went near. I would fuck them and that was it.

But with Carmen, it was different. Ever since I had met her, I had this possessive feeling over her, and if it was up to me, I would lock her in a room to keep those horny boys in college to stop eye fucking her.

She was delusional if she couldn't see how many guys were practically undressing her with their eyes. I imagined how poor Maikel must be feeling. He told me that after this one incident with a boy asking to go out with Carmen and how he punched him, ever since then boys used to go up to Maikel beforehand asking if it was okay to take Carmen out on a date. Maikel always said no, but Carmen had no idea any of this was happening. That's why all her life, she thought no one was interested in her.

it was all a bit much really, I understood that Maikel was her older brother, but asking for his approval to date Carmen? Even I wouldn't go that far.

I shut my eyes and memories of my arm snaked around Carmen's waist filled my mind. Our bodies were touching, the only sound was our heavy breathing. I remember twirling a piece of her hair in my fingers, the same piece that Zed or whatever his name was touching.

I hated Zed. I disliked a lot of people but only ever hated one. Zed was now added onto that list and I was going to make it very obvious to show him my hatred for him. Ignoring him, I continued to think about Carmen, and that my encounter with her.

Carmen was a bit taller than most girls, but even then she still had to crane her head upwards just to make eye contact with me. On her tiptoes, she would barely reach my chin- I suddenly liked our height difference very much. A vivid image of her looking up at me with her big brown doe eyes and full pink lips had me thinking about what she would look like with my dick shoved in her mouth and Carmen on her knees for me.

I felt blood rush to my groin, and I groaned. I needed to push all Carmen- related thoughts out of my head and a cold shower as soon as possible. I left my apartment living room and basically ran to the shower. I stepped in and turned the shower knob to the coldest setting. The icy water stung my body, but my hard-on was getting less obvious so I wasn't complaining.

After about ten minutes, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my lower half, water droplets dripping down my body. I checked my phone and noticed a message from Maikel.

Maikel: wanna come over? Josh is here as well.

Josh was a dickhead, and even he knew it. I only tolerated it since he was on the football team and Coach demanded it. The bastard was okay at the sport so Coach made me get along with him if I wanted to stay co-captain. Me and Maikel were both co-captain of the team, since Coach loved us both and didn't want to choose between us. That's how me and Maikel came to be best friends.

I realized that there was a high chance Carmen would also be there. I think I'm going to go. Just to make sure Josh wouldn't pull some stupid shit on Carmen.

Maikel was right, Carmen was completely and utterly innocent. I liked that about her, I wanted to keep her innocence intact for everyone else, but ruin and corrupt her in every way myself.

Me: Yeah. Be there in fifteen.

I got dressed in a tight fitted black T-shirt and plain gray sweatpants considering it was only Maikel's apartment. It was basically my second home. I left my hair wet, not having the time or patience to wait for it to dry and left.

Getting into my black Jeep, I drove over to Maikel's apartment complex. I parked inside the garage and mentally prepared myself for Josh's bullshit.

Since I had the keys to Maikel's apartment, I unlocked the door and walked in, shutting the door behind me. Maikel's apartment was much more different than mine, the walls were painted white and the space was airy, bringing in a lot of light. The space was modern and due to Carmen also living there, it looked like a girl infiltrated the space. Bottles of nail polish and nail files were everywhere, handbags and pink stuff lying around in random spaces.

Whereas my apartment, the space was still modern, but the windows were tinted and the walls were painted dark. My apartment was bigger than Maikel's, even though his was generously sized, and the complex I lived in belonged to my father. Perks of having a business-owning dad.

I could hear Josh's fucking screechy voice in the kitchen, so I started making my way over there after taking my shoes off. Maikel had some big thing about shoes in the house and how his mom would kill him.

How Maikel tolerated Josh I don't know, but Josh had a known reputation of fucking every girl he laid his eyes on and apparently last year, he sexually assaulted a girl. The charges were dropped however because there was no evidence or anything.

"D, hey." Maikel's voice becomes louder as I near the kitchen and next to him is fucking Josh. He's leant over the kitchen island with a beer in his hand. It was only 2 o'clock dammit.

"Hey." I go and take a water bottle out of the fridge, since it was still exceptionally hot and sit down next to Maikel on a stool, leaning back and spreading my legs slightly.

My eyes scan the room for a certain clumsy brunette and when she's nowhere to be found, I turn my attention back to Maikel and Josh.

"We were just talking about this party that's happening at a frat house this Saturday. You coming?" Josh asks me.

I had a strong dislike for frat boys but I liked their parties and getting drunk. It was an obvious yes. I nodded at Josh and Maikel and they resumed their conversation. It was more Josh talking and Maikel pretending to be interested.

"I'm telling you guys, she had the most perfect ass ever. And fuck she was so tight. I should have recorded it honestly. The football team would have loved to see it." I was this close to throwing up. Josh always spoke about the girls he would fuck and how he regrets not taking a video. It was honestly disgusting and I really don't know why girls still go for him. Maikel had his face in his hands and was slowly shaking his head.

"Josh, do me a favour and shut the fuck up." My tone makes Josh quiet, and slightly red from embarrassment. Finally, some fucking peace and quiet. Or at least I thought. Maikel decides he's had enough, when he gets up to do fucking whatever in his room.

I turn my head backwards when I hear the sound of a bedroom open, more specifically, Carmen's bedroom.

Fuck my life.

The last thing I need when I'm trying not to think about Carmen, is to see Carmen.

I turn back around in my chair and place my head in my hands. This is fucking great. She walks round the kitchen island and goes to the bowl of fruits to get an apple. Is she not going to at least have a proper fucking breakfast? Carmen was dressed in an oversized T-shirt, and I hope she was wearing some fucking shorts under it. Her hair was in a messy bun that looked like she had slept in it and glasses rested on her nose. Even without makeup, she was still fucking gorgeous.

I looked away, the image probably doing wonders to my dick but not helping out my situation. I needed to fucking pull myself together, the last time I acted like this was probably in elementary school and even then, it still wasn't this bad.

"Hey pretty lady." Josh slides over and wraps his arm around her shoulder, probably not aware this was Maikel's little sister, because if Maikel found out, he would kill him. Not many people knew that it was Carmen who was his younger sister, just knowing that he had a sister that joined this year.

Carmen's gaze comes to me, and my jaw clenches reminding her of the warning I gave to her in the science classroom. As if she remembers every second of it, she gives Josh a small smile and steps away from his grasp.

Good girl.

"Ouch, this is the first time my charms haven't worked on someone. Gonna need to up my game then." Josh pretends to be heartbroken as he walks back to his original space. I let out a breathy laugh, making Josh aware of his pathetic attempt of trying to fuck Carmen.

"Got something to say, Galanis?" Why is he fucking like this? I stay quiet for a couple of seconds, thinking of a respectable sentence to say back to him. I couldn't exactly say 'Step near her again and I will punch your nose' could I?

"Nothing, just don't think Maikel would appreciate you flirting with his little sister." At this point I didn't care if Maikel wanted to keep Carmen being his sister on the down-low, he was pissing me off trying to charm Carmen and it's like what Maikel said, 'On my behalf, please look after Cammy. You're my best friend and she's my sister. I know I can trust you.'

Josh's eyes widened before he turned to Carmen and apologized. "I'm sorry, I had no idea who you were, and if I did I wouldn't have said that."

"It's okay." Carmen's beams at him, which instantly relaxes Josh. You're kidding me? Josh gets a bright smile from Carmen, whereas she can't even make eye contact with me for more than 3 seconds? I don't even care, so I shouldn't be acting like this in the first place. Carmen was just another girl that I needed to fuck to get out of my system.

"Well, I'm gonna shoot, so many essays to complete." I nod and Carmen waves bye. Josh never did his work set by professors, so he was most likely leaving to not face Maikel if he found out.

As soon as the front door shuts, Carmen drops her shoulders and put her arms on either side of the counter, probably trying to come across as intimidating. It was a cute attempt.

Readying myself for whatever bullshit she has lined up for me, I lean back further in the chair and spread my legs further even more. I look back up at her, and she tears her gaze away after three seconds. I smirk, now liking the effect I have on her.

"What the heck Damian? You can't just scare away every guy that wants to get to know me. That warning of yours was stupid and you're even more stupid if you think that I'm going to listen to you, out of all people. If my brother finds out, I can handle him. I don't need you meddling in my personal business, regardless of what my brother said." Carmen lets out a heavy breath and my smirk only grows.

She thinks she's the one in control here? Well fuck if I was going to make her understand she wasn't.

"Angel, that guy wasn't trying to get to know you. He was trying to get in your pants. And I stand by what I said the other day, if I found out, you'll suddenly wish it was your brother instead of me. These guys at college only want one thing, and they'll step all over you before you even complete your first year of college. I'm not doing it for you, I'm doing it for Maikel. He obviously cares about you, and I don't think he would take this news very well." I explain, trying to maintain my calm tone, but still keeping it a little cold.

In truth, this was probably the most I've ever spoken to someone, if anyone else tried speaking to me like she did, I would either punch them or just walk off. But I liked getting Carmen all riled up, so I continued.

"You don't know a single thing about college guys Carmen, that's how innocent you are. You're crazy if you don't see all those guys in the hallway thirsting over you, and if they asked you out for coffee or some shit, you would accept it, not knowing that at the end of it, either beg to fuck you, or rape you if you said no." The ending was a bit harsh and unneeded, but I needed her to understand that these guys were ruthless.

There have been numerous rape allegations at this school, mainly the people on the sports teams, but since Cleveland was highly prestigous, they demanded to drop the charges since they couldn't tarnish their reputation. Because, the allegations were never deemed serious, the guys just took it as an excuse to do it more, and even fucking boast about it in the locker rooms.

Carmen opens her mouth, about to say something when Maikel interrupts. "Hey sorry, I couldn't stand Josh's voice so I left and went to my room. Did he leave already?"

I nod, and he smiles. "Thank God, did anything happen with him?"

"Nope." Carmen speaks up, and gives me a pleading look. I decided to play along, for now.

"What Carmen said."

Maikel nods, and goes to sit down. "I ordered pizza, it should be here any minute."

Soon, the pizza arrived. We all sat at the kitchen counter eating, me and Carmen exchanging a few glances, before she looked away.

Carmen went back to her room to do work and me and Maikel continued our conversation about football. I chimed in more than usual, desperate to do anything to keep Carmen out of my head.

a/n
hey guys!

sorry the ending of this chapter was a bit rushed, but i literally had no clue what to write and just wanted to end the choater there.

also this isn't the last time we see josh.

tt concinnityy_

love you all💗

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

446K 10.2K 42
"...many spirituals recognize that when dark one appears he is most beautiful, most wonderful and most engaging. The truth only comes out later..." ...
540K 15.2K 57
'"I'll show you what to do. Get on your knees," he demands, his voice low like a growl. I can only do what he requests, nodding submissively as I fol...
379K 7.4K 49
all of his attention is on her no matter how he feels about her. He don't want to like her He don't want to want her He don't want to love her. But...
1.2M 20.3K 42
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ ๐€๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ...