𝓐𝓿𝓪𝓽𝓪𝓻 | 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓸�...

Door malanyny

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛- ╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 (𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣... Meer

.ೃ࿐
Face claims
Neteyam | fem reader fluff
STUFF
More stuffy stuff
Jake sully x fem reader pt 1
Jake sully
Aonung | argument
Neteyam | who is he? PART 1
𝒮𝓅𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝒻𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝓈
𝒜𝑜𝓃𝓊𝓃𝑔 | 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓂 𝓉𝑜 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹
Aonung - tears | angst (TO FLUFF) Part 1
Hola
Omg

How they would hang out with you | all

1.3K 16 0
Door malanyny

┌──═━┈━═──┐

How they would hang out with you

。°。°。°。°。°

Neytiri
She would take you around riding your ikrans together and just do exciting things that you wouldn't usually do

Neteyam
Neteyam would always be busy committing to his duties but when he has time for you (which is literally all his free time) he would take you somewhere alone and talk with you for hours till you fall asleep in each other's arms.

Lo'ak
Lo'ak would take you to Payakan or to look at new places you haven't seen and enjoy each other's company.

Aonung
Aonung would take you in walks around the shore, he would also take you on rides on his ilu, but he doesn't like it when his friends are around.

Tsireya
You would go on cute dates swimming and looking at sea creatures, she would also make you bracelets and jewelry for every time you hung out.

Rotxo
He would sit with you by the ocean as you vent to each other and cuddled.

└──═━┈━═──┘

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.8M 60.1K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
231K 10.7K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
63.6K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...