The Unbelievable Crime┆✓

By bora-bish

Start: 14th June, 2022 End: 27th March, 2023 || Most Cherished Rankings: #1 kimnamjoonff #11 rmff #11 namjoon... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Third Murder
Chapter 2: The stone
Chapter 3: That Book
Chapter 4: Ilsan
Chapter 5: Kindergarten
Chapter 6: Kims
Chapter 7: Midnight Snack
Chapter 8: Sherlock Holmes
Chapter 9: Choi Giho
Chapter 10: Found You
Chapter 11: Kidnapped
Chapter 12: Free or not?
Chapter 13: Tell me
Chapter 14: Mistakened
Chapter 15: Answers
Chapter 16: Screwed for Real
Chapter 17: Give and Take
Chapter 18: Gunshot
Chapter 19: You okay?
Chapter 20: Suffer
Chapter 21: Fishy
Chapter 22: Blood
Chapter 23: Journal
Chapter 24: Brother
Chapter 25: Drunk
Chapter 26: Deja vu?
Chapter 27: Bruises
Chapter 28: Food and Sleep
Chapter 29: Rain
Chapter 30: An Old Friend
Chapter 31: Talks and Laughs
Chapter 32: Vintage Buildings
Chapter 33: Unfinished Business
Chapter 34: The Great Rescue
Chapter 35: Old Wounds
Chapter 36: Guns and Lies
Chapter 37: A Clear Head
Chapter 38: Favored Sheltered
Chapter 39: Missing Pieces
Chapter 40: The Hyung Card
Chapter 42: After So Long
Chapter 43: Gardens with Ponds
Chapter 44: Long Time, No See?
Chapter 45: Training Room
Chapter 46: Gain their Trust
Chapter 47: Accidental Encounters
Chapter 48: It Hurts
Chapter 49: Grown Up
Chapter 50: Song Youngsoo
Chapter 51: Noona
Chapter 52: You Messed Up
Chapter 53: Growing Distance
Chapter 54: Partners
Chapter 55: Useful Works
Chapter 56: Apologies
Chapter 57: Empty Dreams
Chapter 58: Hightime
Chapter 59: Trick or Trust
Chapter 60: Break-in
Chapter 61: Betrayal
Chapter 62: Not Worth It
Chapter 63: The Arrow And The Song
Chapter 64: The Three Spies
Chapter 65: Burning Hopes
Chapter 66: Birth And Death
Chapter 67: Moongazing
Chapter 68: Drunk In Jealousy
Chapter 69: Giggles and Soju
Chapter 70: North America
Chapter 71: Fierce Hatred
Chapter 72: Closed Case
Chapter 73: The Last Puzzle Piece
Chapter 74: Unknown Plan
Chapter 75: The Meeting
Chapter 76: Revenge Games
Chapter 77: The Final Fight
The End
Epilogue

Chapter 41: Beware Of Snakes

11 4 0
By bora-bish

||

~No one's POV~

||

"Y/N, drive faster!"

"Any faster and we will die Jimin. Hold his wound tightly."

Y/N said not taking her eyes off the road.

Jimin was in the middle seat, holding tightly onto Sunghoon's wound. Maria was sitting in the front seat beside Y/N, and Yoongi and Hoseok were on either side of Jimin. Jungkook was in the farthest seats with the Kim brothers, everyone positioned for the best cover and protection for all the weaker points.

Accelerating the van, Y/N increased the speed on the barren highway, devoid of any cars.

They had locked their house, shutting everything to make it look like the house owners were out on holiday. Guards and maids were given undefined holidays while the residents were running for their lives.

"Are we going to Casa?" Maria asked.

"Yes. From there we need to prepare for other things too. Everyone needs to be safe." Y/N muttered, taking a swift turn down the road.

"Jungkook, do you see anyone?" Yoongi inquired.

Jungkook whipped out his tablet and opened the radar. "Not yet. According to my calculations, whoever they are will need exactly 17 minutes to thoroughly search the house without any precautions, which is our worst-case scenario. And then another 9 minutes to figure out we must have run away. They won't catch up with us on time."

Yoongi nodded.

The car filled with silence with occasional grunts from Sunghoon. The blood loss was taking a toll on him but the training paid off and he could keep his consciousness intact.

Y/N pulled up in a house, the only one in the whole area. It was bought under a false name with papers that suggested it was just for show so no one ever came to check for any residents. The area itself was far from the city so Hoseok and Jimin had specially made additions to the house to make it another safe house.

It was a simple wooden house, with barely two rooms. One is the kitchen, one is a bedroom. However, the rooms are fairly big in size and make up for the quantity. Outside is a small porch and then a vast area of grassland. A small attic is also on the top, but it mostly contains spare mattresses.

"Hurry, get him in." Y/N opened the door in a hurry and ushered all ten of them inside. Maria placed another white sheet on the couch as Jimin placed Sunghoon carefully.

Hoseok got to tend the wounds immediately, and with a slight groan from Sunghoon, the bullet was taken out safely. The bloody bandage was replaced with a new one as Hoseok cleaned the other wounds. The bullet was put in a ziplock for Yoongi to study.

"Now just rest, we will leave tomorrow," Hoseok said with a sigh as he got up.

Y/N squeezed Sunghoon's hand tightly in reassurance. The latter squeezed back in answer.

Y/N side hugged a still-in-shock Jimin and led him to the couch to sit. Yoongi and Hoseok were already discussing the possible suspects for the attack while sitting at the dining table, while the Kim brothers sat quietly on the sofa.

Maria was in the kitchen making quick snacks for everyone to eat. Y/N joined her in boiling the water for the instant noodles. This bought everyone enough time to think about the situation they were currently in, and also to reorganize their thoughts.

||

"Joon? Are you okay?" Jin asked after a long moment of silence.

Namjoon shook his head, eyes still on the ground where the cotton soaked with blood was still visible from under the table.

Jin guided his eyes away from the blood. He motioned for Taehyung to take care of him. The said boy nodded and engrossed Namjoon in his ramblings.

Jin stood up and made a beeline toward the inner room where Hoseok and Yoongi were examining the bullet.

The duo looked at Jin in silence as he stood in the doorway.

"I thought maybe I could use some of my information to find the attacker. If you don't mind," Jin added hastily as Yoongi's eyes narrowed slightly.

Hoseok, however, nodded and beckoned Jin closer.

"Every Mafia Gang has bullets with their symbols engraved. But they are not ones we can see in clear light. They need UV rays to see, to keep the police from knowing it was a gang. It's one of our Mafia customs." Hoseok explained slowly, gesturing at the ziplock bag containing the bullet.

"I've heard about it for a while now, I didn't know it was true," Jin said mildly amused.

"Only the leaders know about it. We are not allowed to tell it to outsiders but, seeing that you were part of a mafia, we are telling you this." Hoseok clarified.

Jin solemnly acknowledged the fact that at least Hoseok trusted him enough to let him know about this. He was only weary of Yoongi, who was giving him a blank stare the whole time.

"Have you seen this logo anywhere?" Hoseok asked flashing a UV light on the bullet, revealing a logo of a snake biting its own tail, making a full circle.

"I haven't seen any logo of this kind, is this a new gang?" Jin furrowed his eyebrows.

Hoseok shook his head. "We are trying to figure out the same. Every gang makes its appearance to everyone so if this is a new gang working without revealing its origins, we got a problem."

"What do you say?" Jin said, looking at Yoongi for an answer.

Yoongi, who was quiet the entire time, released a huge sigh.

"A new gang, without any notice, targeting the Song gang with no clear motive, this doesn't make any sense. It's not like we don't have many rivals, but at least they are brave enough to show their faces." The pale man scowled in disgust.

There was an ominous silence lingering in the air, which was somehow sensed by Y/N who entered the room with a fierce aura.

Y/N put forward her hand and Hoseok handed over the zip lock and UV light wordlessly. Y/N narrowed her eyes at the logo, turning to Yoongi.

"The most recent appearance was two years ago, and it was not of this gang. By the precision and daring they have shown, they are definitely not a new gang. What are the chances this is not a gang but a rouge group of someone who might not be very happy with us?"

"Not much. They will need resources, and if they get resources they won't be rogue anymore. They will have to make an appearance and function on a big scale. Besides, a rogue gang won't dare raise a finger against any big gang, unless and until it has some support or sense of security." Yoongi shook his head in denial. "Our only lead, for now, is Sunghoon, when he comes to his senses we can ask him. Until then just figure out how to get to Cielo."

Y/N nodded, giving the ziplock to Hoseok.

"The ramyeon is ready, we will discuss everything with everyone else too."

Y/N turned back to leave the room but stopped at the doorway. Glancing back on her shoulder, she made direct eye contact with Jin.

"I still haven't removed you from the suspect's list, so do not confuse hospitality for kindness. The only reason you are here instead of bleeding in my house is because you are more useful alive and with us than dead."

With that being said, Y/N left the three boys who just looked at each other with different thoughts in their minds but the same emotion in their eyes.

||

Spanish translations
Casa:
Home
Cielo: Heaven or Darling

Vote for President Namjoon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 3.4K 37
❝ I have been waiting for a century now, just to be with her. ❞ - 𝗝𝗝𝗞 ༺༻ ➳ romance/fantasy/mystery/thriller/melodrama/angst ✦ - HIGHEST RANKING: #...
135K 4.1K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...
341K 10K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...
1.4M 38.7K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...