π‘Έπ’–π’‚π’π’•π’–π’Ž 𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒑𝒐𝒓...

Oleh mikosfoxears

Female Reader Age-6 In which a curious girl gets abducted and used as an experiment by 'scientists'. The poo... Lebih Banyak

π‘Έπ’–π’‚π’π’•π’–π’Ž π‘»π’†π’π’†π’‘π’π’“π’•π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’ (𝑩𝑺𝑫 𝒙 π‘ͺπ’‰π’Šπ’π’… 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓)
1. πŸ’— ACT ONE
2. β™‘
3. πŸ’•
4. πŸ’Ÿ
5. πŸ’˜
6. ❣
7. πŸ’
8.🀍
9. 🧑
10. β™₯
11. 🫢🏼
Dead Apple 🍎
Dead apple 🍎🍎
Dead Apple 🍎🍎🍎
13. 😻
14. πŸ’”
15. πŸ’›
16. πŸ’š
17. πŸ’™
18. πŸ’œ
19. πŸ’Œ
20. πŸ–€
21. 🀎
Xmas Special πŸŽ„
22. ❀️‍πŸ”₯
23.β€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή ACT THREE
24. πŸ₯°

12. πŸ«€ACT TWO

1.4K 52 100
Oleh mikosfoxears

BSD REALITY

Horse racing. A sport in which lots of horses gather on a track to figure who is the fastest, that's what Dazai told me. He was still jealous about the fact Chuuya took my for a day away from him, so he took me to see horses run alongside each other on a track.

"Dazai who's gonna win?" His eyes were concentrated on the race, specifically number nine, I think that's what he bet on. He also let me bet on a horse and I of course said number one, because number one has to come first.

A sweet hum of a melody distracted my ears from the stomping hooves of horses. It was Dazai, humming happily, yet quietly, as the horses charged by. This was their final lap, all of them came close to the finish line and one of the riders cheered successfully.

"Which horse came in first?" A mystery voice asked Dazai. This broke his smooth concentration, and he turned his head toward the mystery man.

"Number nine," Dazai grinned, the face of a winner.

"Thanks," The man stalked toward us more, leaning against the railing, "Then you got lucky, hm?"

"Oh, you knew?" Dazai asked the man.

"Yes. I could tell from your perspiration, the sound of your muscles and your temperature. Losing my eyesight's helped me see even more things, even though it's just the darkness I'm surrounded by. In fact, I know your fate for tomorrow," He tapped on a bit, his vocabulary seemed quite complex for me to properly understand every word, also it seemed he used some sort of metaphor? I'm sure Dazai would explain it to me after.

"You do?"

"Yes," The blind man took something out of his pocket, then he clipped it onto Dazai's wrist, "Have you no tomorrow, former Mafia official, Osamu Dazai. You happen to have 138 counts of conspiracy to murder, 312 counts of extortion, and 625 counts of assorted fraud and other crimes. You are under arrest," The blind man explained. My jaw dropped to the ground, he must've been framed! Like my Dazai would ever do anything like that!

"You sure got me," No! He's been framed, this isn't true! "I knew we were being followed, but I guess diving into a crowd won't Stop the infamous "hunting dogs." He sighed in defeat.

"Indeed. Even if you try to join the herd, all we need to do is erase it," The blind man chuckled to himself before continuing, "I can hear your rage, and I know that soon you will descend into the deep depths of pure fear," He smiled at Dazai is an unsettling manner.

"Let me ask you this one thing, why come to arrest me now?" The brown haired male cocked his head to the side slightly, curious to hear the upcoming answer.

"We'll oddly enough, we randomly recovered a large amount of evidence, photos, tapes, etc. It was like as if all the lights in a pitch black room, unexpectedly flickered back on."

Dazai was escorted off the site, I stuck next to him like glue. Police cars lined up in front of us, parking safely on the side of the road.

"What is happening Dazai? I won't let them take you away!" My hands gripped around his wrist tightly, there was no chance I was letting go out of my free will.

"Y/N, it would be a good idea to let go before the police force you off him," The blind man advised. He thought I would take his advice? Well he's very wrong!

Still, yet again, I proved myself to be a weak child, the police ended up forcing me off Dazai and taking me away.

"Wait, before she goes! Where are you taking her?" Dazai asked, staring directly at the police in front of him, the ones that kept me in their grip.

"She'll be taken back to the police station, we have gotten into contact with someone who will take care of her until the Armed Detective Agency can," The policeman to my right replied back to the restrained Dazai. I was carefully dragged into the back seat of the police car, and I watched the two adults through the window as we drove off.

🫀

"Hey, little kid! A lady is here to take care of you until the agency can again, come with me," the police lead me out of the small room I was previously confined in. At the reception stood a tall woman, holding a parasol elegantly.

"Come along Y/N, we have places to be," The woman spoke with direct focus. I recognised her almost instantly.

"Kouyou? But your apart of the-" My voice drowned out as I received a stern look from the older woman.

"Well, we must be on our way now Y/N, hurry along," She spun around swiftly, gliding through the station and out the front door, all eyes stuck to her demanding presence. My little footsteps followed behind her, even though I didn't like her personally, she was better then staying at the police.

"Where are we going, Miss Kouyou?" My feet hopped along next to her as she gracefully strolled through the streets. Her body moved abruptly to the left, through a much busier street. Like a lost puppy, I followed along, running slightly to keep up.

"We shall head back to Dazai's apartment to grab your belongings, then we will go back to headquarters and get you settled in," Finally she stopped at a door, the door of Dazai's apartment.

"I don't want to go to your headquarters, I won't go," My voice trembled, the thought of me talking back to such a powerful adult made my spine shiver. Inside the apartment kept me cold, the darkness that we left the room in this morning chilled me. The lights flickered on at Miss Kouyou's touch, and at the door frame she stayed.

"You do not have a choice young Y/N, I am only doing this to keep you safe. Now pack your bag." I trotted off through the apartment, grabbing my most necessary items.

It only took me a couple of minutes to have my essentials packed, and not long after I was ready to go.

"I'm ready Miss Kouyou, but do we really have to go?" My feet tapped together, I was nervous.

"Yes we must, but it will be okay, stay by Chuuya and my side and you will stay unharmed," Her hand rested on my shoulder, then she pulled me out of the door and back down to the streets. We winded through the busy roads and after quite the long walk we arrived at the tall building. The mafia headquarters.

"Come along, I cannot show you to your room but I shall introduce you to a dear acquaintance of mine," I followed her footsteps through the door, and as I looked up two dark eyes, "This is Gin, she will show you to your room, she's very sweet. Now off you two go," The pink woman strolled off down the hall, leaving us two strangers alone. Except, we weren't complete strangers.

"You have a nice singing voice, but your two boy friends should maybe take some more lessons," My voice was unclear and slightly mumbled, but she understood.

"I- Uh thank you," Her face blushed up, though she tried to cover it up, "Uh- follow me," Gin spun around in place and started to walk ahead. My legs started to follow and my body came along with it, dragging through the halls. They were all lifeless and plain, the interior designer here should be fired. This place was like a maze, never ending. I hoped that Dazai and the agency could hurry to pick me up, I didn't want to be here, not one bit.

"Here is your room, it's uh- next to mine. If you need anything just knock. Oh and Kouyou or Chuuya will be here later to get you settled in," The dark girl unlocked my room before handing me the keys and leaving to her own room. My personal room was coloured in dark and it lacked colour. A small bed lined the corner of the room, a sleek desk stood in the furthest corner, on it lay a stack of paper and some colouring pencils, and lastly a tall wardrobe cowered over my body. It nearly reached the ceiling above.

I dumped my bag on the ground next to my bed, not bothering to unpack since Dazai would come get me soon. My brain instantly went over to the desk with the colouring pencils and paper, so I sat down and started to sketch out something, the first thing that came to mind. That just happened to be the agency members and me. I drew their bodies and coloured in all the cool outfits they had. Dazai and I were on the end, and we were holding hands. My last minute decision was to add Chuuya also holding hands with us, and finally the drawing was complete.

"It looks wonderful, young Y/N," A mysterious voice surrounded my ears. My immediate reflex was to spin around, and so I did. My eyes met with deep purple eyes. He stood tall and had a child to his right, she was probably a couple of years older then me, "Ah, apologies for not introducing us. I am Ogai Mori, and this is little Elise," A smile, no a wide smirk appeared on the face of this old man.

"I am Y/N," My voice quaked in the presence of such an overpowered energy. His aura could basically be seen, seething through the slips.

"Oh I know. I happen to be the boss here, I'm here to check up how your settling in?" The boss!? So that was the overwhelming energy.

"Oh I uh- I'm doing fine, but when will Dazai pick me up? I wanna go home now," My eyes restrained from his, so instead they stuck to the girl by his side. Her blonde hair fell down in silky locks, so perfectly. The red dress she wore gave her a younger child look, yet there wasn't a crease or speck of dirt to be seen. My guess is that she's the favourite child, or the only child.

"Ah, I don't happen to have that information. Although I can tell you it is predictable that Dazai won't be the one to take you home."

"What, But why not?" The anticipation in my voice creaked through, what did they do with my Dazai!

"Dazai has been taken to Meursault Prison in Europe."

No...Dazai, what are you doing?

A/N - I'm not sure how short of a chapter this is, I'm trying to make them longer buttt I think I'm failing. Anyway, it's my birthday today! (The 17th) Yes that's on St. Patricks day! I wanted to post this chapter for my birthday so it might seem a bit rushed, but I hope you enjoyed anyway! Have a nice day or night, Happy reading <3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.6K 88 31
Dazai and Chuuya, 15 year old teenagers working in the Port Mafia with a little twist of the future. TW: contains drinking, cursing, sh, slight nsfw...
36.8K 893 6
In Yokohama, everyone in the armed detective agency is trying to live normally even when the Port Mafia is after Atsushi. But when a girl from Dazai'...
309K 11K 28
πš†πšŠπšπšŽπš› πš’πšœ πš‹πš˜πšπš‘ πšπš›πšŠπšŒπšŽπšπšžπš• πšŠπš—πš πš™πš˜πš πšŽπš›πšπšžπš•, 𝚊 πšπš˜πš›πšŒπšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πšŒπšŠπš— πšπš’πšŸπšŽ πš‹πš’πš›πšπš‘ 𝚝𝚘 πš—πšŽπš  πš•πš’πšπšŽ πšŠπš—πš 𝚝𝚊...
7.5K 281 23
Y/n L/n never knew her biological parents nor did she ever really care to know them. She had loved her adopted parents and that was enough for her. B...