Destiny and love ♥️ ( Complet...

By HaniyaZaidi

Hii guys, This is my first FF hope you will like it!! Pls support and don't forgot to share your feedbacks... More

Character sketch.
First Meet.
SORRY
COFFEE?
Talent
Gym romance.
Get together
shopping
MY SECRET PLACE
Thanks
MERA AASHIYANA
WEDDING
WEDDING -2
TREAT
SUPRISES
PLANNING
BREAKFAST
JEALOUS
KHADOOS SHERGILL DAY
JOURNEY TO HEAVEN
kashmir -2
MOST IMPORTANT
POSSESSIVE GIRLFRIEND
DATE
KIDNAPPED
SHE FEELS GUILTY
A GIFT
AUSPICIOUS TIME
ENGAGEMENT
IMPORTANT
SECRETLY MEETING

FINALLY

1.7K 73 42
By HaniyaZaidi

Hey guys !! This is the last chapter . Firstly this chapter is having mature content and at the last it's having a funny scene and secondly , I received lots of messages from you guys to update the last chapter . So here you go .

Let's continue
______________________________________

Today , finally the day has came where the two souls goona became became one .

The bride making her way towards the groom and the groom eyes widened seeing the love of his life . Bride take her seat beside the groom .

Whereas , Panditji recites the holy mantra . They stand for pheras and vows .

( I am keeping it short as i don't know what usually happened in the wedding)

After there beautiful wedding ceremony . They headed towards their house with their family . Where barkha welcomed the newly weds and do some rituals .

**************

Karan - Bas bhabhi or kitni rasam hai .

Faizi - Tujhe badi jaldi ho rahi hai huh !!

Monami blush and karan hit his elbow in faizi 's stomach and he groaned in pain .

Barkha - Hmm ... Ab aap dono ja sakte ho .

Karan scooped her in his arm and moving upstairs . Everyone chuckles and hooting . Whereas our bride blush . They make their way inside the room and she blush seeing the decoration .

Karan make her stand and slowly undo her veil . He slowly unhooked her necklace . His cold hand brushed on her bare back . He give a kiss on her back . She gasped and push him lightly and ran towards bathroom and blush . Whereas , he strach his nape and smile . He too change in the sweatpants .

She came outside in the nighty . She saw him he is only in his lowers . He is shirtless .

Karan - Rani sahiba ... Kya dekh rahi hai .

Monami - Um....Ummm kuch nhi . ( And turn )

He pull her by wrist and she land on his bare chest . He tucked her hair strand behind the ear and lift up her chin . Both stare into each other's eyes. Slowly leaned towards each other . He tilt his head down towards her lips and he smashed his lips on her . Tasting it like a strawberry jelly . His lips bitting her lower lips . He lift her by hips and wrapped her legs around his waist . Without breaking the kiss . He made her lay down on the bed . His lips trailed on her jawline , neck . Leaving lots of love bites . Her eyes are close and moving her head back in pleasure .

Karan slowly tuck down her nighty strap till the her stomach . Kissing her cleavage and stomach . Now , she flip the postion and she sits on his waist and kissing his jawline , neck , chest , suck his nipples , and lick his abs . He groaned in pleasure . He flip the postion .

Karan - Are u ready Rani sahiba .

Monami - Yes . ( And blush )

He pull off her all clothes . She is naked now and he pull down his sweatpants too and kiss her and hold her thighs and slowly enter into her .
She gasped .

Monami - Ahh karan .

Karan - Sorry ... Ab thodi Aram se karoga .

He let her adjust first and then go more deep into her and start thrusting her . First slowly and gently .

Monami - Aaahhh !!! Karaaann ( bitting her lower lips )

He fasten the thrust . She moving her head in pleasure .

Monami - Ufff ... Aahhh .... Faster

He more fasten his speed and both are shaking and sweating . He lift her both legs and placed on his shoulders .

Monami - Faster .... Jaaann .... I am about to cum .

Karan - Don't cum ... Till i tell u .

He fasten more and more and kiss her .

Karan - Now cum for me .

Both cum together and he laid himself on her . Both breathing heavily and sweating .

Monami - That.. was ..soo ...good .

Karan - ( smile ) Ya it's soo awesome .

Monami - One more round ( wink at him )

He nodded and she flip her position and sits on him and hold his dick and slowly make his dick enter into her vagina and adjust into her and slowly start riding on him . He hold her by the waist and she continues riding on him .

Karan - soo good Rani sahiba ... Faster

Monami - ohhh...ok

She hold him from his shoulder and increased her pace .

Karan - Monami ... listen

Monami - Ye..yess i m listening baby .

Karan - Do..Don't cum now . Go on your fours .

Monami - But k..karan

Karan - Please Sweetheart .

Monami - Ok .

She take out his dick from her . And stand on her knees and bend on the bed . He stand on his knee and with one hand he hold her shoulder and with one hold his dick and slowly enter in her from the back . Start thrusting into her faster . Both of their bodies shaking continuously , sweating and breathing heavily .

Monami - Ahhhhhhh karaaannn

Karan - Ohhhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhaa baby .

Monami - I think i ...am ... Cumming

Karan - Let's cum together.

Both again came together and breathing heavily and laid beside each other .

Karan - Kaisa tha ??

Monami - That's...soo ...good

He wear his sweatpants and give her his white shirt . She wears it . He pull her towards him and undo her shirt button .she confused .

Monami - Karan ab m thak gyi hu ... Mujhse  ab nhi hoga ... Mujhe neend aa rhi hai .

Karan - sshh ..( undo her 3-4 buttons )

He shift down towards her cleavage and he hold her breast and start sucking her nipple. He wrap his arms around her and she wrap her arms around his neck and interwined her  finger in his hairs pulling towards her more . He bite it .

Monami - Ahhh !! Don't bite it ...

Karan - Sorry .

She smiles and sleep in the same position.

                     **************

NEXT DAY

Monami feels like tickling . She opens her eyes to see karan sucking her nipple like a baby . She smiles and slightly turn around to see the time and shock to see the time it's already 8:45 am . She sits with the jerk and karan too sits and still her nipple in his mouth .

Monami - Karan chodo mujhe or dekho kitna time ho gya hai ... Bhaiya or bhabhi kya soch rahe hoge .

Karan - ( released her nipple with the 'pop' sound ) Good morning Rani sahiba .

Monami - Good morning !! Aab chodo mujhe .

Karan - Dekho 2 batteein pheli tumhe chodne ke nhi pakada ...

Monami - ( roll her eyes ) or dusri

Karan - Jaha tak baat bhaiya or bhabhi ki hai toh unhe bhi pta hai ... Newly married couple ki wedding night m kya kya hota hai or ... ( She put her hand on his mouth )

Monami - Shut up ... ( Blush ) or haato mujhe taayar ho ke neeche Jana hai ...

She rush towards the bathroom and lock it . He stands and knock the bathroom door .

Karan - Agar saath m shower lege toh jaldi ho jayega nhi ??

Monami - ( shout from inside ) Aapka jaldi pta hai mujhe ...

He became sad and turn around to go but then , he hears the bathroom door getting unlock . He turn around .

Monami - Come in .

He became soo happy and rush inside the bathroom .

                          ***********

AT DINING TABLE

Param is reading the newspaper sitting on the chair , barkha preparing the breakfast for all . Baby is ready in her school uniform to go but she is so tired to go and she is sleeping keeping her head down on the table .

Barkha - Chalo chalo baby jaldi se utho or breakfast karlo . Waise bhi bhut late ho gya hai .

Param - ( shakes her ) Baby utho beta .

Baby - Mujhe aaj school nhi jana hai mumma please.

Karan - ( Coming down stairs with monami ) Good morning everyone .

Monami - Good morning .( Hug Barkha)

Parkha - Good morning .

Baby - Good morning chachu , chachi .

Karan - ( sits beside baby , monami infront of him , barkha sits beside param ) Toh aaj baby ko school kyu nhi jana hai .

Baby - Kyuki aaj jaldi chutti bhi ho jayegi or mujhe neend bhi aa rhi hai .

Monami - ( whispers too barkha ) Sorry bhabhi Aaj late ho gya . Aapke saath breakfast bhi nhi banwaya .

Barkha - ( with the same tone ) It's okay monami . Mujhe pta hai karan ne tumhe sone nhi diya hoga .

Monami - ( turn in crimson colour) Bhabhi aisa kuch nhi hai .

Barkha chuckles. They continue eating their breakfast .

Param - Lo monami juice peelo . (Handing over the glasses of juice to everyone )

Monami - ( smiles ) Thank you bhaiya .

Monami - Thik hai phir aaj baby ki school ki chutti ...

Baby - Yaayyyy !!! Thanks Chachi ... I love you .

Monami - ( smiles seeing her excitement ) Hahaha ... I love you too baby ...

Barkha - Lekin monami ...

Monami -  Baby aaj sirf school ki chutti karegi bhabhi lekin tution toh jaana padega .okay

Baby - okay .

Barkha - Okay ... Sirf Aaj ke liye ..hmm

Baby - Thanku mumma .

Baby - Waise chachu main aapse naraaz ho ..( cross her arms )

Karan - Kyu Maine kya Kiya ?? ( While having sandwich )

Baby - Aapne kal chachi ko kyu maara ..

Everyone shocks .

Barkha - Karan tune Monami pe haath uthaya ...

Karan - par..

Param - Par kya hai par kya ... Tujhe sharam nhi aai monami ko maarte hue ... Or monami tumhe hume batana chaiye tha na .

Monami - Relax bhaiya ... Jab karan ne kuch Kiya hi nhi toh kya batao ...

Param - Toh phir baby kya bol rahi hai ..

Karan - Baby aapne kab dekha mujhe monami ko maarte hue ... Main toh kabhi saapne m bhi monami par haath nhi utha sakta ...

Baby - Chachu maine dekha nhi hai .. sunna hai ...

Monami - kisse or kab

Baby - Aapne kaano se ... Raat ko  aapke room se awaz aa rhi thi Chachi ki ' Aahhhh karan '  ' please karan ' aise .

Everyone shocked . Karan choke on his food , monami spill all the juice from her mouth on karan  's shirt . Barkha widened her eyes and param supress his laughter . Monami ran upstairs feeling embarrassed .

Karan - M..Main s..shirt change kar ke aata ho . ( He ran upstairs )

Barkha - Baby chalo school .

Baby - Lekin aaj toh chutti ke liye aapne ha bola tha na .

Barkha - ( Holds her hands and bag ) Chutti cancel beta or aise kiske room ke bhaar khade ho ke baatein nhi sunte .

Baby - Sorry mumma ..

                          ************

Karan enter the room and welcomed with the pillow land on his face .

Karan - Monami ..

Monami - Jao yaha se ... Mujhe tumse kuch baat nhi karni .

Karan - It's okay Rani sahiba . Baby bacchi hai shaam tak bhul jayegi . ( Hug her from behind ) .

She turn towards him with her eyes seeing the floor and he sees her cheeks turned red in colour .

Karan - Awww Rani sahiba ... Itna blush . I think i m not in my control .

Monami - Shut up ( Cover her face with the hands )

Karan take her hands down and move closer . She stepped back untill touch the wall . She think he is leaning towards her lips and close her eyes , he suck her cheek which is on fire and smashed his lips on her . Kissing continuously and leave her breathless . 

Karan - I love you forever .. Rani sahiba .

Monami - I love you too khadoos shergill till infinity .

They smile and join their foreheads .

'some thing are Destined to be - it just takes us a couple of tries to get there '

                     ~THE END~
______________________________________

THAT'S IT FOR THE LAST CHAPTER . UNTILL I SEE YOU IN THE NEXT BOOK .

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK . I THINK I DID JUSTICE IN THE STORY .

STAY SAFE STAY BLESSED ALWAYS BE HAPPY .

STAY CONNECTED WITH ME FOR THE NEXT BOOK .

Signing off
Haniya
Bye !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 1.4K 18
Hello guys This is Tina and I will be writing One Shots / Two and Three Shots / Short Stories on Moran. Suggestions and Requests are welcome😍❤️ Ple...
78K 3.1K 48
My First book on MoRan So read if you welcome me in this new fandom. If I got good number of votes you will see more books on MoRan
179K 10.3K 93
what happens when two different people with different paths are tied with a sacred knot of marriage 💑 HEYY... guys this is my first fanfiction on o...
31.1K 1.3K 18
Here I post all my one shots on MoRan Check it out..