Seducing Mr. JEON [ Jinkook]...

By moonseokjinlovesyou

[Completed] Seokjin is on mission of seducing Jeon Jungkook πŸ’œ More

characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14.
15.
16.
17.
18
19.
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45

44

2.1K 184 71
By moonseokjinlovesyou

" God, Seokjin you are looking so hot"

" Yes, I didn't imagine he would ever try this look. God, seokjin please do wear more of these crop tops. Look at this godly waist, I think I should warn, Jungkook "

I shook my head looking at my two best friends, can I call them my wings? Absolutely yes.

" No, you are not doing anything like that. But... Is it okay,? Like it's... Just one lift of my hands and everything will be on display. "

" Just imagine, Jungkook pinning you against the wall, caging your hands up and he will be stunned by what he is going to see!!!!!"

God w, why they are excited more than me?

I turned around and looked at myself in the mirror. of course, I am looking hot.  Like super hot. Hobi is not stopping taking photos of mine. I am getting super shy, but I want to do this. I took a deep breath telling myself to get confident with my exposed skin. Though the red hue is spreading all over my body at least my racing heart is coming down.

" Okay, okay you bitches stop. So now we are going to our regular club and we will act all normal. Then Jungkook will come there as we planned along with Yoongi and Namjoon. And I will take him to our home and -"

" And he will eat you up "

" He will rail you up "

My two friends are in no sync today giving me all goosebumps.

" Yeah...kind of....hmm...hmm...so..."

" Oh god, Jin doesn't get shy now. Seducing Mr. Jeon is finally happening "

Jimin high-fives Hobi whose hand lands on my butt.

" And this butt pad is also right here"

Hobi didn't have to slap me to feel my butt pads. whatever, let me take one final look in the mirror.....oh no God...Jungkook will surely tease the fuck out of me and I am.....shy.

We finally reached the club around 5 in the evening. It's a little early because  I want to go home with him a little early so that we spend the long night together.

It's so cringe of me, but I want to be that cringe lover tonight I guess....hmm may be for a lifetime if Jungkook can take it.

We ordered our usual, I am a little bit conscious about my exposed skin on the back whenever I lean on the bar counter. The bar attendee is trying to hit on me, so the best choice for seducing Jungkook made me a little more confident.

But as soon as I saw Jungkook walking in with Namjoon and Yoongi my confidence reached my alcohol which was reached in my gut. Oh no, ...should I just run to the washroom....?No...no...he is coming ....here....he looked at me....he is looking at me....he....he is still looking at...... God!!!

Seokjin is confident, come on...I cheered myself, before leaning some more on the counter, wanting to see his expression. His eyes sure roamed on my exposed skin before staring into my eyes again. He gave me chills. Fuck.

" Hey, you guys are early"

Namjoon joined us first, followed by Yoongi while Jungkook walked behind them slowly approaching where we took seats. I think all of them know here what's going to happen but still, all of them are so good and trying to act naturally. Should I just end this drama and take him home?

"And  this special drink is for this sexy "

The bar attender earlier who was hitting on me keeps a bottle of special wine in front of me making others raise their eyebrows except for Jungkook who is calmly looking at Seokjin

" Oh...thank you, I guess "

I tried to be polite but didn't know how to say no.

" Here, enjoy the evening "

He serves the drinks for others takes a tissue paper in front of me and points at it.  Anybody can tell he wrote his number in that...I didn't have any intention of seeing that until Jungkook leaned forward and took the tissue paper...I thought he would throw it .....but.....he.....

His lips landed on mine, with more power, with more familiarity, with so much confidence that the other one would take it. I took whatever he gave me at this time. I never noticed how our lips move in so rhythm, so easily they blend. We got separated by a cheering sound at our table, ah my friends suck, they are kiss blockers. Jungkook wiped my lips with the very same tissue before throwing it into the dustbin.

God, he is hot.

And the bartender took the clue and left us with our drinks. We chatted and gulped our drinks. Jungkook and I exchanged glances more than words. My friends are signing me up to ask Jungkook out. But suddenly out of the blue, I can't ask, the subject is not getting there...

" Seokjin, can we leave I think I really can't sit any longer here "

Jungkook's words left me speechless and the table got louder, they started teasing us but Jungkook caressed it, and so did I. So we walked out of the bar hand in hand. When we took seats in the car, Jungkook took a deep breath and looked at me with so much amusement.

" You are looking so hot, it's  driving me crazy "

Jungkook, says he looks like he is trying hard not to lose himself.

" Seducing Mr. Jeon "

"Hu?"

I can't help but smile looking at his confused face.

" I decided our story name..... it's ' Seducing Mr. Jeon'. How is it ?"

" Hmm, pretty sexy...just like you...but...how you are gonna seduce me if you are still not  sitting where you should be ?"

I let myself calm before removing my shoes, adjusting myself to move and sit on.... his lap.

" Is I where I should be ?"

" Come some more closure "

I adjusted myself again on his lap, the hardness we both felt was not helping.

" Is it okay?"

My voice came in a whisper as if someone else going to hear us.

" Yeah, pretty much. Is this okay?"

His hands experimentally trace over my ass cheeks. My butt pads...I nodded at him. I think everything will be okay till our hands are on each other.

" It's so...you wanted to wear it badly right?? "

Jungkook gave squeeze making me moan

" yeah... don't know why but...I feel me.... it's...like bread...so I wanted...I wore it....wore it when I first met you...to seduce you and make you fall for me and leave Jimin alone..."

" Hmm, so wanted to make me a cheater from the start? How bad boy you are, Seokjin. But can I remove them? I can't give punishment with it, right?"

Fuck!!!!

I put my hands into the back of my pants and removed them. Eager to receive whatever he gonna give.

" But baby, isn't you wanted to seduce me? It looks like you are seduced by me "

He squeezes my ass making my toes curl out of the pleasure. Yes, it's pretty much we end up like this.

" Gosh, they are so soft. Can I use them as my stress balls? I think you will let me use it right?"

I nod my head like a lost puppy, it is just a squeeze, don't know how I will take all of this, Jungkook.

" They are so damn sexy, SeokJin. My palms fit right into your ass cheeks. Let's not cover them with those pads, I want to feel them whenever I want, okay?"

" yeah, whenever you want," I say while my lips brush against his cheeks.

" good boy "

His grip on my ass makes me move, the crop top moves with my every move making my belly button visible again and again.

" whose idea it was? Putting you on this God damn crop top?"

"wanted....to try... Did I seduce you?"

" Gosh, SeokJin You have no idea, babe, remember when I kissed you... twice after we met. Do you think I was teasing you, it was because of my uncontrolled desire towards you. your eyes, nose, cheeks, and these lips..."

He traces his lips on mine and ends up tugging my lower lip with his teeth.

"And the way you move, smile, laugh, get flustered, those red ears everything...everything arouses me. Especially when you get mad, hungry, and annoyed you look a lot sexier."

His kisses trace down from my chin to my neck.

"Be grateful that I didn't try to eat you up. You Kim Seokjin succeeded in seducing Mr.Jeon "

" oh, I am happy then. The mission is complete "

I whispered while resisting myself not to move any.

" How come babe? The main mission is on due for so long "

" Hmm, I can feel it "

My fingers traced over his hard dick which was switching between our bodies. He looked like a beast before aggressively taking my lips with his. His tongue enters my mouth without asking any permission but it's not like I would have stopped him anymore.

As our kiss deepened I pressed myself into him, his hands holding my thighs, balancing me when my body moved without control. The car is filled with our lips smacking sound, and our hard breaths, moans, and groans. I always imagined him as an aggressive kisser and sure he is because when we stopped kissing as we ran out of air my lips looked red and swollen and thoroughly used.

" Oh God, Jungkook take me home and make love to me. Right now...please  "

Otherwise, I will lose my sanity, but it's not like I am sane anymore, not after feeling his hands pulling my ass cheeks apart.

" I love you so much, SeokJin's make this night memorable. Let's love each other without any boundaries"

I kissed him again as he started the engine.

💜💜

Thank you for joining this journey. Hope you guys enjoyed the book🥺🥺

Which one is your favorite character in this book?

There will be one more chapter, just to a quick glimpse of their future. ( maybe soon)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 14.3K 42
Kim Seokjin from the present world 2022 and Jeon Jungkook from Joseon Dynasty. What happens when these two people from two different worlds meets for...
13.9K 791 33
jikook
485K 17.9K 16
❝ you write smut...? ❞ //taekook » story idea by; minstrual © DHANTRBL.
6.5K 448 10
Just read it ,πŸŽ€πŸ’› Complete βœ”οΈ