Fithy Shades Of Love

By bexxx95

Hello I hope you like my story please read it enjoy. More

Chapter one

Chapter two

244 3 1
By bexxx95

We are at the office just waiting to walked to our classes with our head teacher.
Hello my name is Miss Cook I will take you to you Classroom follow me.

So I follows my teacher to my class I walked in everyone was staring to me as I walked in hello class this is Rebekah she's new can you someone look after her and show her the way round Rebekah this will be your form class, so I went to sit down.

(First bell rang)
This boy came up to me hello my name is Harry do you know you were your going oh I'm sorry that's a stupid thing to say Harry *laughed*.

I laughed too with Harry I said no I don't can you show me around of course I can Harry said let's have a look at your timetable

Okay thank you I replied.

Oh look at that we have the same lesson all the time he said shooked.

What do we have first?

Maths Harry replied!

We walking to our maths class do you wanna sit to next to me Harry nicely asked

Oh "yes please"

So we in class everyone being to nice to me and welcoming in to the classes.

Few hours later
*Bell rings*
It is lunch time hey becks do you want to sit with me and my friends for lunch that would be nice thank you so four boys came over to us Becks this is Zayn Liam Louis Niall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 185 33
Oneshots on Alessia Russo If you have an ideas on what you want the oneshots to be on then comment at the end of each of them .
17.3K 532 11
One shots para sa mga uhaw ng kabaklaan. (No sm^t and etc.)
116K 2.7K 52
Alissa Iris De LeΓ³n the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

24.1K 1.8K 13
"πš†πš‘πšŽπš— πš πš’πš•πš• πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πšœπšπš˜πš™ πš‘πšŠπšπš’πš—πš πš–πšŽ ?" 𝟷𝟻 πš’πšŽπšŠπš› πš˜πš•πš, πš…πš’πšœπš‘πš—πšž πšŠπšœπš”πšŽπš πšŒπš›πš’πš’πš—πš πš‘πš’πšœ πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "πš†πš‘οΏ½...