Tarnished : Percy jackson and...

By W-ubba

At the time of his death Y/N had many thoughts coursing through his mind. But a single voice . A single call... More

Notice! before this tale
Chapter 1 - Systems & Maidens
Chapter 2 - Flight attendant tried to eat me 1 star
chapter 3 - Guess I made a starting impression

Prolouge - Where the hell am I ?

911 22 2
By W-ubba

Key:

[text]  = [Gamer notifications]

A/n = Author notes

"text" =  speech between people

===========================================================================================================================

The fallen leaves tell a story.

The great Elden Ring was shattered.

In our home, across the fog, the Lands Between.Now, Queen Marika the Eternal is nowhere to be found,and in the Night of the Black Knives, Godwyn the Golden was the first to perish.Soon, Marika's offspring, demigods all, claimed the shards of the Elden Ring.

The mad taint of their newfound strength triggered the Shattering.

A war from which no lord arose.

A war leading to abandonment by the Greater Will.

Arise now, ye Tarnished.

Ye dead, who yet live.

The call of long-lost grace speaks to us all.

Hoarah Loux, chieftan of the badlands.

The ever-brilliant Goldmask.

Fia, the Deathbed Companion.

The loathsome Dung Eater.

And Sir Gideon Ofnir, the All-knowing.

And one other. Whom grace would again bless.

A Tarnished of no renown.

Cross the fog, to the Lands Between.

To stand before the Elden Ring.

And become the Elden Lord.

===============================================================================================

[Arise now ye tarnished cultivate thy strength, Thy kind will welcome a new age of growth or ruin]

I woke up with a sudden jolt my heart was beating much faster than it should. I looked around, for the voice that spoke to me in my dreams was either gone or watching me from a far.  'Tarnishd' it calld me a tarnished. Tarnished only came from one place One of the Greatest games i had played Elden ring. You would think that would be the most peculiar part of my situation however one look at my body gave me a much larger cause to freak out, and made a squeaky yelp come out my lips.

Why am i a fucking kid again. Granted i was young before but i was a full on kid here by the length of my body and the smoothness of my skin and the fact my voice was much squeakier than it should be. I could guess I was about the age of a seven year old child.I had to find a mirror quick. This had to be some sort of sick joke.

Quickly i sprung up from my bed and surveyed my surroundings. I was in a large room with red brick walls covered with thick lines of dust and spots of mold. The room itself held about 6 beds each spaced apart from each other to allow space for wooden drawers holding what i assume to be bellongings and a stand for some picture frames above them. Some were pictures with famous celebrities,  some with pictures were of older people i couldnt recognise.Probably parents. In front of the beds were three wardrobes 

I should probably get dressed if im correct on where i think i am.

I opened  the one nearest to my bed and grabbed what i assumed to be my clothes. But with the many clothes off handly thrown in here i wasn't sure. I put on a plan black t-shirt and some shorts white socks and ran out off my room. My room?. Lets call it mine.

"Y/N you better be up. Im not gonna call you again if you dont wake up i'll just give your food away."

I ran down the steps that connected from the bedroom door. Coming into a much larger area. A long brown dining table was to the left in front of a small kitchen, were a open oven sent out the smell of cooked potatoes and sausage. On the table were 15 kids eating if you could call it that more like devouring it. Jesus christ!

A tv was blaring out some sort of bright couloured action cartoon children were in front of it mimicking the actions as some sort of game. I sat and was served at the table, feeling arkward and out of place.I might of grown up here or my parents could have died. Either way I felt like I was the new kid on the block. Scrawny and nerdy.Maybe I could talk to these kids and try to make some friends. 

I turned to my left a blond boy about my age was eating.

"Hey u-hh how are you man"

"Fuck off, will you im eating"

"William language" The caretaker scolded him from the kitchen.Causing the boy to sheepishly apologise and glare daggers at me.

After I finished my meal i thought it'd be best if i went to my room to think. Rain poured outside giving a nice calming sound as it hit the glass. Didn't feel like trying to socialise anyways after the o'l william incident. 

First I need to get my bearings it seems i was reancarnated. But where that was the question. There were many verses, series,books and movies I could be in, that affirmation of finding it will be the very cause of erither a prosperous life for me or a nice snack for whoever wants to eat a reincarnated dude who's now 13  years old (at least thats what i think i am). 

From the way that kid spoke to me and the voices of the children around me I must be in Britian by the accent and terrible weather that slammed against the window seemed obvious. I still seemed to be human but I couldn't shake this feeling. This warm feeling had been pulsing through my body since i woke up from that dream. I thought it was just me feeling good but it had a faint pulse very faint, but if i focused well i could both feel it and hear it like the faintest shake of a tambourine.

I couldnt really describe it any better than that it resonated with a comforting hum like a crystal from a show or movie. As i tried to focus more I heard something. I know I did.There wasn't a lot of things i didn't know and was finding out, but my senses were the one thing i had to if i wanted to find some sense of comfort in what i had seen.

I moved towards the window my hands started to shake from hesitancy i clutched the window handles and opened it gaining the view of what seemed like a forest.  The cold win tingled against my skin and made me tense rain dripped onto my face as the wind carried it throught the room. The curtains billowed like some tacky cape.

I braced

Tensed my body and jumped

*Whoosh*

* Crack * 

and in my attempt to escape my window with style and finess I failed to realise i was no acrobat or trained to any degree, and promptly ate shit.

My body pulsed with  red pain particularly in my hands and legs however i tried to ignore it as i ran after the noise with a slight limp. Whatever it was left nice tracks for me to follow how thoughtfull of it.

I ran and I ran and I ran through the thick leaves and mud until i saw a clearing  a nice open field with what seemed to a person resting near a gold star so I did what I thought would be best and appraoched her.

She was much taller than me a she looked to be a women in her 20's her hair was short and was red crimdon like a hot fire. She was wearing a long dark grey cloak held together with a golden pin.The cloak  covered everything but a light grey scarf that covered her neck . When i approached her she regarded me with a familiarity. Only one of her eys were  on me, golden in colour and shimering with light , the other was closed with a claw like scar running across it.

I was to flustered to speak but even if i clould she spoke first.

A/n: i thought this theme would go well with this moment play it if you want

"Greetings. Young Traveller from beyond the fog. I Am Melina. I offer you an accord."

She spoke with a gentle firmness that calmed my nerves quickly. It couldnt be her though where i was. Was definetly not the lands between.

"You want to offer me an agreement why"

"Our home the lands between has fallen from the memory of many as they advanced  they forgot the blessing of grace. You tarnished have been chosen by grace to search for The elden ring restore its power and bring solice to the lands between and its new inhabitants"

My purpose for being here how had it not been clear to me

"Have you heard of the finger maidens? They serve the Two Fingers, offering guidance, and aid, to the Tarnished like you . But you, I am afraid, are maidenless. I can play the role of maiden. Turning rune fragments into a new found strength. To aid you in your search for the Elden Ring. You need only take me with you. To the foot of the Erdtree."

Thats what she wants but her sacrifice. I always thought it was unfair that such a person should be sacrificed just for my own rise to power. However what i would have ton do to stop such a fate would only release a flame of unstopable chaos. In the lands between a woprld fractured by such death and sorrow was it naive ofd me to think i could get what i wanted without ending the lives of so many innocents like her.

So with one word i set the course was made but what direction would I take

"I accept"

"Then accept the touch of this grace young one andi shall help guide thee"

Tarnished chosen by the erd tree were chosen because of their ambitions desire and capiblity to become elden lord.In this world ruled by the desire of outer Gods  and  Demigods what will I strike as my desire.

As i touched the grace a memory came back to me it wasn't mine it was this bodies. I was running from some sort of monster it was 5 times my size it grabbed me with one of its grey appendeges I begged for my life kicking, screaming tears poured down my face and my nose ran with hot snot but it wouldn't listen. Its eyes grafted with madness it dropped my corpse and trudged somewhere else and as I laid there she came I bright light that rescued me with such affirmation that caused me in my uncosious state to feel finally safe.

She was my guiding light But like in the games sometimes i looked at her and she had this somber look about her. A fate crafted for you to perish in ash and flame. Would i be able to bear that doom for her. I didn't know myself but if i could let people like her. People in the lands between rotten to the core with sadness and despair if i could shine the light of pasision just like the one bestowed upon me then I 'd be fine with such a fate.

Could i save the abandoned and the looked down upon who were only  condemed by the forces of this world to a life of death. 

I had no idea if my hands could reach them all. But I shall pick up my blade in their name and honor.

And at that final thought i reached out and touched the glowing grace for the first time

"The fallen leaves tell of a story... Of how a tarnished became Elden Lord"

-"Thy kind are all of a piece. Pillagers, emboldened by the flame of ambition!"

Will our tarnished be able to pillage the hope form others in the lands between. Or become just another pawn between the forgotten relics of the past

A/n: Hey guys had a lot of fun writing this hoped you enjoyed it. For the Percy Jackson fans dont worry this is just a prolouge there is much more to come the character will make it over to the Us and will be important in the lightning thief and all other sagas. Im going to try to intergrate the lores of both of Percy Jackson and Elden ring well hopefully it works.

For those wondering im going to try and have the character of Y/N reflect tarnished in game. For example in the game you can join many factions and get powers from many people I wont do anything crazy , but i will try to keep him open to them like in game

As always any help or advice on how i could improve this book would be widley appreciated. I would love to hear any ideas you guys have. 

I'll see you guys later have a good one

Ill try to respond to all comments so go right ahead 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607K 20.3K 168
The young lady from the Xue family was talented and beautiful, and married the dream husband at the age of 16. They had a loving and harmonious relat...
287K 20.9K 25
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
636K 28.9K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...
499K 31.8K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...