ʷⁱⁿⁿⁱᵉ , black kpop soloist...

By highoffanna

↳ ༉‧₊˚ . ˚ ཻུ۪۪ 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐤𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐭 🎤 ━━ follow the story of junwin yun as she takes th... More

- ❛ 𝑱𝑼𝑵𝑾𝑰𝑵 𝒀𝑼𝑵 ❜ -
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ᵏᵖʳᵒᶠⁱˡᵉ
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˢʰⁱᵖˢ
- 𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑴𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑺 -
- 𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑪𝑶𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑷𝑯𝒀 -
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˣᵒˣᵒ
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ᵉᵗᵉʳⁿᵃˡ
- 𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑹 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑺 -
<3
❤️
thank ya'll again😻😻😻😻😻😻
- 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑺 -
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 1
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 2
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 3
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 4

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ᵖᵉᵗˢ

889 21 2
By highoffanna

𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐒 ! 🐕

Meet Moon !

He is usually caught photobombing Junwin's pictures , cuddling , sleeping , and getting belly rubbed. Loves to play with toys. Often climbs in Junwin's bed to sleep.
POPULARITY : 85 %

Meet Sunny !

Sunny was named after her perky personality. Sunny is always running around in her hamster cage. She often joins Junwin's V-live's and could be seen in the girls hand. Usually posted on Junwin's social media eating and wearing funny clothes. And is probably the Hunny's favorite pet.
POPULARITY  : 97%

Meet Galaxy !

Junwin's newest pet out of the bunch. She recently got her at the pet store one day. Galaxy is very chill for the most part. She's very adventurous too. She loves to explore Winnie's home and discover new things.

POPULARITY : 73%

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.3K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
796K 48.5K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 51.2K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 58.8K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...