City of Dreams

By vstarlove7

This is the second book in continuation of my previous book Kailash. Please read the first one to connect wit... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
23.

20.

896 195 58
By vstarlove7

For despite what some people say, love is not always a sweet feeling. In many ways the twenty-first century is not that different from the thirteenth century. Both will be recorded in history as times of unprecedented religious clashes, cultural misunderstandings, and a general sense of insecurity and fear of the Other. At times like these, the need for love is greater than ever. Because love is the very essence and purpose of life. It hits everybody, including those who shun love – even those who use the word "romantic" as a sign of disapproval. Real filth is the one inside. The rest simply washes off. There is only one type of dirt that cannot be cleansed with pure waters, and that is the stain of vicious thoughts contaminating the soul. You can purify your body through abstinence and fasting, but only love will purify your heart.

***

"Tu char din se yahin pe hain, mere paas, chipki hui"

"Kyun koi problem hain? Should I go?"

"How come?"

"Don't you think you are doing too much now!"

"I am not doing anything baby! Four days of celibacy, man!" he huffed giving a peck on her forehead.

"It's going to extend for 2 months" she giggled, hugging him tighter.

Clock past midnight ticking. The bedroom was dark. Both clinging to each other tightly in the bed.

"Mat bol, mat bol, mat bol... moti" he held her tighter against him.

She could barely breathe, her face in his chest, his legs, and arms around her. She didn't mind though. She felt at peace in this position.

"I am liking it" she said with a small smile and closed eyes, breathing in his scent, after a long pause.

He understood what she implied, "That's why telling you, move in."

"Hmm" she was drowsy, and warmth of his body was making her sleepy.

"Listen."

"Hmm..."

He turned her face away from his chest, to grab her attention. He couldn't help but smile at her appearance. Disturbed eyebrows, closed eyes, pouted pink lips, red cheeks, messy hair, cream camisole so low that he could see her ample chest out. She looked like nothing but a piece of art. He pecked those tempting lips and shook her a bit.

"Kya hain?" Opening her eyes, she shouted.

"Listen, we will shift your stuff here before I leave this weekend. We just have two days. Stay here with mom. I will be tension free for both of you."

"Ya ok... now sleep." She whispered and turned to her side still in his arms.

"Bas... itni jaldi maan gayi! Wow" he spooned her sleeping body, sleep nowhere in his eyes excited of her being in his home, moving in with him. He clasped her boobs tight, bringing her closer, gave a peck in her neck, sniffed her hair, and mumbled, "Goodnight baby."

He felt fully recovered after being sick. Next day, as planned they went to Shehnaaz' s place and shifted everything. It took them almost the whole day with the help of Karou and Nandu. She didn't have many items but her musical instruments were fragile and occupied most of the space.

"Beta tu na yeh sab doosre guest room main rakh de" mom directed Shehnaaz and Karou who had the harmonium and keyboard in their hands. Sidharth behind them was carrying a guitar and other instruments.

"Mom, she has more of these things than clothes!" he commented breathing hard.

"Sid, don't strain much. Abhi toh teek hua hain. Tu rest kar. Nandu yeh leke guest room main rakh de." Mom instructed Nandu and gave water to Sidharth.

"Aunty yeh suitcase?" Karou asked.

"Guest..." she was cut in before she could give the instructions.

"Mere kamre main rakh de" Sidharth chipped in glancing at his mom. She gave a nod in agreement to Karou.

His mom sat next to him, "Did you talk to her parents about this move?"

"Not yet, but I will when I visit them day after." He knew his mom would ask about this. Shehnaaz had hinted her concerns to him in the morning, but he managed to distract her but with mom he knew it wouldn't be possible.

Just then Shehnaaz came out from the room with her phone, and she was in a video call.

"Mumma" she said giving the phone to Sidharth who had a clueless face what to talk about.

"Hi Pammi darling, kaise ho? Wah kya khub lag rahe ho, uncle waise hi nahi flat rehte aap pe." He has been in good talking terms with her parents. Every day she would call them and make him talk to them as well if he were around.

He got a swat from his mom for the comment. "Hatt kaise baat kar raha hain!"

Grabbing the phone in her hand both mothers started their conversation over the phone, "Sidharth ko miss nahi karungi ab, meri beti jo ab mere saath yahan rahegi. Acha hain dono ne yeh socha. Sid aapke saath aur Shehnaaz mere saath."

"Haan ji, changa hain ji" Pammi was shy in nature and half the time she would just blush at Sidharth's comment or smile on what Rita said. Shehnaaz was leaning on to mom's shoulder hugging her from neck.

"Mumma aap na jayda makhan sakhan, parathey warathey mat khilana isko... Badi mehnat se isne weight loose kiya hain. Salad, oats wagerah wagerah bin swad waley khana khilana" Shehnaaz laughed saying that sticking the tongue out to Sidharth.

Pammi was happy to see her daughter smiling and having her charm back after so long. She was herself and nothing else mattered at that time.

"Mainu pata hain laado. Tu apni aur Rita behen ka khayal rakhio. Kaash tusin kuch dinan lai aa sakde Sidharth naal."

"Nahi mumma, bahut saare commitments hain. Baad main aaungi. Papa ko bhi pyaar dena. Main chethi he tuhade naal gall karanga. Bye... ummma..." She gave her a flying kiss before keeping the phone down.

"Let's order pizza" Sidharth announced ordering some from his phone.

"Yeahhh..." Shehnaaz shouted in excitement.

"Now tell me where to keep these things!" pouting she questioned wondering how much stuff she had in that small room. When she came to Mumbai a year and a half before she came with one suitcase and a bag and now, she almost had a house full of stuff. She was proud that she was able to achieve that with her hard work and dedication. She had much more to achieve though. The dreams she had for herself to reach a place in the music industry was still faraway.

Sidharth was in high spirits today. With help they were able to set everything up. The extra guest room was converted into her music room. They just had to move few furnitures and bed to different angle and created a space for her music instruments and camera stand. It was considerably a good size room. She kept her clothes and other items in Sidharth's room. He made some space for her in his cupboard. He was happy this way he was able to clean the clog and can donate few of his clothes to needy.

They were in the bed bidding goodnight to everyone. Preeti had also helped them with her daughters and they had again ordered out for dinner, this time Indian. Though Sidharth only got to eat kichidi again which he was not complaining of.

"You happy?" Sidharth asked rolling to her side. She had just taken bath and was applying lotion on her legs sitting in the window alcove.That was her favorite spot in his bedroom.

"Hmm... Karou is the most happiest, you know. Usko toh pura ghar mil gaya Swapna ke saath rang raleeya mananey ka"

Sidharth noticed that there was something that was bothering her the whole day. She was avoiding his question and also for not giving him an eye contact.

"Jo pucha woh bol. Tu khush toh hain na?" he asked again.

"Haan khush huin." She said in a flat tone still not looking at him.

He lay flat on his back and went into a deep thought. It was not easy for him to understand what was bothering her. He could sense it but was unable to figure out. Earlier she had parents and social causes which is taken care of at least from his side towards her parents. Why did he found it hard to understand her sometimes. He wished he had some user manual for understanding the women of his home.

His thoughts broke when he felt her hand curling around his chest.

"I am tired, goodnight." she said with a soft yawn.

He on the other hand had different plans. He caressed her arms wrapped around him and went up to her face, turning himself towards her. Shehnaaz embraced herself to him more tighter and felt the feather like touches he was trying to do on her cheeks, neck and then a peck on her lips. Oh, that wonderful feeling that raced her heart every time he did that. She slightly opened her eyes to get a fiery stare from him filled with passion.

He hovered over her lips, like there was no tomorrow. He tilted her head from his left palm and deepened the kiss by pushing her down on the mattress and putting all his weight on her. He pressed his big right palm on her bountiful bosom. She left out a gasp, giving him more space to explore her mouth.

"Sidhaaarthhh" she whimpered under him breathing heavily when he left his lips from her mouth to explore her neck. Her fingers digging in his thick, fluffy hair. He felt her move under him for more. He moved in with her, pressing his hard member to her soft one above their clothes.

"Oh Shehnaaz! How am I gonna live without you?" He came up and pressed his mouth against hers causing her to hit her head on the pillow. His hands went deeper down to her thighs and then under her shorts rubbing her sensitive part which was already ready for him to take. His kiss deepened hearing her moan making his body jerk in excitement. He moved his groin against her thighs. She stared at him with desire when his fingers entered her down below creating a rhythm of their own, indulging in the act of pleasure, dancing on their desires after a few longing days.

He pulled away breathing heavily, after the rigorous adrenaline lovemaking. Her face was shining red, with the beads of sweat on her forehead and eyes closed in pleasure she was still feeling. Her naked chest was heaving, rising, and falling like she had run a marathon. He lay down next to her breathing heavily himself. Both turned to look at each other at the same time and embraced swiftly squeezing in a tight clasp.

"Ab bolegi, kya hua hain? Why were you off?" he asked softly.

She paused, taking a deep breath, she said hesitantly, "What if you get bored of me while I stay here? What if one day you just ask me to leave? What if you like the heroine of your movie and ask me to finish what we have? What if you find me over dramatic, irritating, after a while? What if..." she was abruptly stopped by his thick palm covering her mouth very strongly.

"How long is your list?" his voice oozing out the anger.

She stared at him gaping his eyes in the dim light.

He pushed her shoulder away from him, with his fingers hard and stood up rashly to go inside the bathroom.

She could hear him grunting and hitting the empty mug and bucket on the floor.

She knew he would not like what she said. She had these insecurities for a while now. This was all new to her, living in, moving in with the person she hopefully will have a future with. Though she has seen her friends moving in together but also seen going apart after a while of living together. She couldn't even contemplate having a life without him.

These what-ifs were bothering her and now splitting it out with him had made the situation more inconvenient. With a day left for him to leave for the shooting she wanted to have a good time with him. Her eyes welled up and tears poured out from the sides of her cheek. She got up and wore her shorts and camisole in haste and went to kitchen to get some cold water for her and for him as well. The night is going to be long...

________________________________________________________________

Didn't proof read, point out any errors.

Please vote and comment. I would love to hear your thoughts.

Love Vidya, 💛💛💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...
479K 31.9K 45
Inseparable are those who share their souls together. Sidharth who was living his life in darkness. He was rude, aggressive, arrogant, short tempered...
83.3K 5.2K 35
Thinking of an arrange marriage movie? Then my fav is Vivaah.. With the authenticity Poonam had combined with the craziness of Prem.. What will happe...
761K 76.3K 95
Sana is a well known actress working in the Bollywood industry from a young age. She has everything, money and fame but no real family. She craves fo...