Mental Illness||Jimin FF

By misumisuMI

There was a girl named Y/N that Jimin dearly loved Since childhood. But in elementary school she had to move... More

~Before it all happend~
~What happend while they were apart~
~New job~
~Running away~
~Plan~
~Going to work~
~Danger Escaped~
~The death~
~Hormones~
~Bad day~
~Stress~
~New home~
~No more fighting~
~Authors Note~
~My Mother!?~
~His father~
~My path~
~Mental Disorder~
~Scary Suprise~
~Late~
~Shocking~
~The Talks~
~Hurry~
~The blood~
~Disguise Plan~
~The drive~
~Hospital visit~
~Betrayal~
~Misunderstanding~
~Better bond~
News
~Our story and a solution ~
~The treatment~
~Tracked~
~Facing Hana~
~Distraction~
~Involved~

~Admired~

317 10 4
By misumisuMI

~Y/n POV~

Hoseok parked the car not to far from Hana's base and turned towards us.

"As soon as we leave this car.. The half hour goes in." We all quietly leave the car and Hoseok hold up his arm showing the button he was talking about earlier,

And pushes it.

I take a deep breath in and out before nodding my head.

With the timer going we all stay together as planned and slowly make our way to closer to the base.

It all felt so real and raw now.

"Wait." Hoseok stops us with his arm as if to hold us back and looks at a group of men talking Infront of the base.

"Are they going to leave?" Jungkook asks from behind us. Hoseok narrows thinking about what they could possibly be doing."No but, from what it looks like, the guys are just having a break."

I couldn't help but sigh.

"If we don't distract Hana she will find out one way or another." I say in a hurry. I knew this was going to be hard, but those guys won't just randomly leave.

"It's okay, let me take care of this." Hoseok says, while narrowing his eyes. What is he going to do?

Just as he was about to get up I grab his wrist." What are you doing? You're not going out there are you?" He must be looked at as some kind of traitor.

There is no way they will happily welcome him.

Hoseok smiles and raises his brow, his serious expression softening a little.
"It's fine, I have another plan. You don't expect me to sacrifice myself and leave you all behind, do you?"

I sigh after thinking for a bit, my grip around his wrist getting looser.

"Alright then, but be careful." I say while removing my grip around his wrist this time."Got it." He responds with a wink and carefully runs towards another hiding spot, keeping his head down while doing so.

I watch him carefully go from spot to spot. He is getting closer..

Out of the blue, I hear a scoff behind me, causing me to turn around.
"What was that wink for?" Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Wasn't it a cool way to leave though?" Taehyung adds, admiring they way Hoseok left. Jimin ignores Taehyungs comment, still looking bothered.

Jungkook raises a brow and sighs.
"You guys can still be like this, in this situation?" Jimin looks a bit offended and turns towards Jungkook this time.

Oh, no.. "Guys-"

Jimins volume goes up a notch."What do you mean with 'Like this' he winked at her like some hero. It's only natural to be bothered by-"

"Hey, who is there!" A sudden yell rings out around the area, causing all three of us to freeze.

The four men Infront of the base all look around, trying to find the source of the commotion.

At the same time I look around, trying to spot Hoseok when all of a sudden-

What the hell..

While the men were distracted, I see Hoseok's figure slowly coming up behind them. Narrowing my eyes to see him better, I notice an object in his hands. Is that a- Where did he get that baseball bat from!?

Without hesitation, he pulls back and hits the man with the shiny wooden bat. It smashes the back of the mans head, causing my hands to fly over my mouth.

Taehyung pushes Jimin out of the way and sits next to me, to get a better look of the situation, ignoring Jimins growl this time.

The large man immediately collapses catching the attention of the others."Hoseok?" A guy says stunned by his sudden appearance.

"Sorry for the intrusion guys, but I have things to do." He lowers the bat and points at the guy with it.

"Wanna make a deal?" He asks with a calm smile on his face. This may have been obvious already but, he has changed. I think to myself in awe.

"You either let me pass through that door without any commotion, or end up like that guy and then let me pass through the door." There was a short silence before one of the 3 men breaks it.

"Even though I thought of you as a nice guy when you were around, you know I can't let a traitor pass without a fight." He says with determination and takes his stance.

Hoseok slowly nods, leaning the bat on shoulder.

"Fair enough, I guess we all have our reasons to fight." Hoseok adds.

And then in a flash-

He jumps toward them without any warning. The bat hits the side of his head without mercy and his figure drops on the floor.

His words from before held no meaning anymore as it was already over.

Two were currently unconscious, as the other two looked at eachother with worry."You were always so unbelievably fast, I guess that still holds true this very moment." The guy chuckles at Hoseok.

"I guess it does, or you shouldn't have left your weapons behind while you guys were on a break. How many times has Hana warned you about that?" The two men knew he was speaking the truth.

"Just let me pass through, will you?"

He asks them again, lowering his bat.

The two men hesitate for a moment and sigh."Come on now, we knew each other pretty well. For old times sake?" Hoseok adds.

Even though he knew them pretty well, I guess he doesn't appreciate them getting in his way. And they seemed to know to.

"Alright, just don't tell Hana that we let you pass through." He says while walking up to one of the unconscious men, checking the state they're in.

"That's a deal." Hoseok says with an innocent smile. His gaze finally meets us and we immediately stand up, having overhead everything obviously.

We carefully walk towards Hoseok.

Jimin walks right next to me while holding my hand, keeping me closer towards him, while glaring at the two men."What the hell- Hoseok who are these people?" One of the large build men, looks at us.

"What is that pipsqueak, glaring at us for?" The other says raising a brow.

"P-Pipsqueak?" Jimins hand slightly tightened around mine. Irritation build up in his face.

"Leave off wil you? They belong with me. Stay out of the building." Hoseok warns again, holding the door open for us.

And as he does our gaze meets a long hallway dark hallway. As soon as we step in, all the lights flicker on, one by one. W-Woah, it's a bit creepy.

After a short banter with the men, Hoseok closes the door and sighs.
"That went well." He seemed relieved, he must have felt nervous...

"Hoseok-" Taehyung immediately breaks the silence." That, was, so, awesome!"

He immediately swarms Hoseok with flattery, causing him to laugh.
"I-I didn't know you could do that."
Jungkook seemed amazed to, but tried to hide his enthusiasm a little.

Not to mention, I was blown away to.

My eyes fall down to the bat in his hand. That's right... Where did he get that bat from? "Where did you even find that?"

Hoseok follows my gaze and explains as we slowly walk down the hall.
"The reason why I left you all, was to retrieve my bat, that I hid somewhere in the bushes next to the base," Oh..

"I hid it, in case I would need it someday, it's a good thing that I did."

As if thanking his past self he taps his chest with his hand."Thanks, for helping us back there." This time Jimin silently thanks Hoseok.

"No thank you's yet. It's not over, it's only the beginning." Hoseok says, but there was still a warm smile to be found on his face.

We continue walking down the hall that was surprisingly pretty chilly, now in silence. It seemed to catch up to us that we were getting closer.

My heartbeat was starting to beat faster to. The nervousness caused my palms to get a little clammy.

I feel a little squeeze on my hand, it seems that Jimin noticed. He must have felt my hand getting clammy...

Noticing that, I immediately try to let go. But his grip around my hand wouldn't let me. He pulls me a little closer without the others noticing.

"Don't let me go."

His soft whisper caused my heart to melt. My eyes dart around the room, my heart beating even faster for a different reason."O-Okay." I quickly respond and in turn decide to hold his hand back again.

He seems more comfortable that way to.

I look up from to floor and look at three broad backs, walking Infront of me and Jimin. All we could hear was our footsteps echoing as we kept walking.

Did my brother walk through these halls to? I think to myself as I looked around. It must have been quite scary to walk through these basement like halls with strangers, not to mention tied up. Or maybe he was brought in while he was unconscious.

Either way, it pains me to think so.

The silence gets interrupted by Hoseok's voice and releases me from these pained thoughts."We've almost reached the actual base." A big door was indeed coming into sight."How big is this place? I'm not really fond of these cramped halls."

Taehyung asks starting to feel uncomfortable, it must have reminded him of something.

"Don't worry, were almost there. The actual base is big and homey actually." Hoseok answers, indicating that these halls didn't look anything like the house.

Jungkook all of a sudden let's out a nervous chuckle."Isn't it weird though, how everything is still progressing smoothly?"

It all of a sudden hits me that what Jungkook was saying is right... It's actually surprising I didn't spot any cameras either, she seems wealthy enough to purchase such things.

It feels... Strange.

Hoseok nods, it seemed that he to had noticed."I'm sure she has something up her sleeve, but we still need to go out there to retrieve Y/n's brother and get Hana arrested." Hoseok is right. She sure is a sly fox, so I wouldn't be surprised if she had something up her sleeve.

We stop when we've come face to face with the big black door, but before we enter Hoseok faces us."Once we pass this door, we don't know what's waiting for us. That's for sure." 

"I'm sorry for repeating myself, but I can't stress this point to strongly-"

"-Dont wander off alone. There could be others beside Hana inside." Hoseok says yet again.

We all nod understandingly and he gives me an even sharper look.
"Do you also understand, Y/n?" I blink a few times confused as to why he fixated on me in that part.

"Y-Yeah, I get it. I won't wander off."

He nods and the others sharp gazes let off allowing me to peacefully breath again.

He grabs the handle, and open the door. The door wasn't locked or anything, it was like she was welcoming us. But those guys outside didn't know anything... Did she not tell everyone about us?

I shake my head ridding myself of these nagging and confusing thoughts.

Staying close together we take a step inside.

Hearing only our heartbeat in the dead silence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 233 16
y/n is girl who is a fashion designer and a CEO of a company. she is also fan of BTS. Her brother's friend (Christian)is in love with her. y/n is s...
147K 4.5K 25
Y/N and BTS are siblings from a mafia family her mother died due a accident when she was 2 years old. Y/N was a sweet, cheerful, childish, savage gi...
242K 4.7K 33
{BOOK ONE} Jungkook messages a wrong number when he meant to message his Hyung. He soon finds out that the number belongs to a girl named, Y/N. They...
2.9K 85 32
Choi Y/n, a lonely girl who is crazily in love with an idol, PARK JIMIN. She kidnaps him and forces him to love her back. Will her force work where t...