Symphony ◆ Joe Anoa'i◆

By ShrazyMe

I just wanna be part of your symphony Will you hold me tight and not let go? Symphony Like a love song on the... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Instagram
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Instagram
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The Dreams
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
New Home
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Instagram
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Instagram
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Instagram
Instagram pt 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Instagram
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Instagram
Chapter 51

Chapter 45

1K 71 9
By ShrazyMe

Hollyweird: Fans speculate whether WWE wrestler #RomanReigns and his model wife #AmerieAnoai have gone their separate ways. The couple were spotted arguing at a basketball game in Miami which ended in the couple leaving shortly before the game began. The model was spotted deleting images of the couple before deactivating her account completely. 

---

I don't know what was posted on the media but my mom caught the first flight out to Miami and got into a screaming match with Joe. Everybody has been blowing up my phone since I went home so I switched it off to focus on my children.

My mother almost got into a screaming match with Joe's mother which led to me kicking her out. Joe wasn't happy to hear that I had kicked his mother out of the home and he blew up on me.

Joe sent his daughter back to her mothers house since the environment had gotten toxic in a matter of hours. He left early this morning after sleeping in the guest bedroom so my mother and I have been keeping the twins company in the TV room.

Binx is taking a much needed nap in his bed since things were pretty tense last night and he got stressed out by it.

"What happened last night?" My mom asks as the boys climb over my body and I stretch my legs out to get more comfortable. "I know you don't want to talk about it but it's going to eat you alive."

"Joe was mad that I posted those bikini pictures." I pause for a moment. "We got into a small argument about it not long after I shared it but that escalated when we went out for date night. I basically wasted a cute outfit for my man to insinuate that I was going to spread my legs open for the basketball team."

My mom gasps, "He did not."

"The way he spoke to me was so demeaning and I know that people talk their crap about me but..." I smile sadly while looking at my sons who are watching Adventure Time. "Not him. Joe has never made negative comments about my appearance even when we're arguing so I don't know what's changed."

"If you would have told me that last night then I would have beat the living crap out of him." My mom tells me before smiling big as Thomas jumps into her arms. "Hey big boy."

"Mine." Thomas wraps his arms around her neck before kissing her cheek which makes me smile. "Mine."

"And you're mine." My mother smiles as she wraps her arms around him and I quickly snap a photo of them on my phone. "You're mine too, Joseph."

"Nooooo." Joseph shakes his head while burying his face in my stomach. "Baby is mine."

"There's two babies in there." I laugh while patting my stomach and Joseph stares at my stomach in wonder. I move slightly as I feel a slight pressure on my stomach and my face contorts to one of discomfort.

"Mommy hurting?" Joseph looks at me in confusion before turning back to my mom. "NANA! NANA!"

"What's going on?" My mom stands up with Thomas in her arms and I shake my head to let her know that I'm ok while pulling myself up. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." I let out a deep sigh while closing my eyes. "Give me a moment."

Silence seems to fall in the room as I feel the pressure in my stomach again and I can't stop the tears that fall from my eyes as I realise what's going on.

"Amerie."

"Amewie." Joseph repeats while reaching for my face and I grab his hands before placing it on the left side of my stomach. He doesn't say anything as we stare into eachother's but I recognise the fear in his eyes and I'm sure that my own are replicating the same fear.

Joseph pulls his hands away from my stomach before running into the arms of my mothers while whimpering.

"The babies are kicking."

---

KellyRipa: To my gorgeous little girl, Amerie

May your smile never dim.

2,400,000 likes ~ disabled comments

Feeling the twins kick has been pretty surreal as I have not felt this sensation in almost two years. Our first pregnancy was not the greatest from the halfway mark and we lost our second pregnancy so I really wanted this to be that dream pregnancy.

I was hoping that Joe and I would be together for these milestones which we would obviously document and turn into cute videos. Everything is going to shit since Joe blew up on me and I'm having a hard time figuring out what I should do next.

Going through the pregnancy alone is not something that I want to do again but I also have to put myself first. The twins deserve to have the best version of me and if that means taking a step away from my marriage then I will be willing to do so.

"I'm going to start this off by saying that I told you..." My mom blinks back tears while looking at my husband. "I told you that if you hurt my daughter again then I would come for you."

Joe slowly nods his head, "You did tell me." 

"You hurt my daughter." Her voice comes out as a whisper. "You hurt my daughter again and I have every mind to just smack you right now. I have no positive feelings towards you and if I had known that we would be going through this shit again then I would have made damn sure that my daughter never married you."

"Mom." I cover my face with both hands. "Please stop."

"I hate you, Joe Anoa'i." Hearing the venom in my mother's voice has me breaking down in tears and they are not the silent type. I am practically bawling my eyes out before I know it and that's when I feel the comfort of their arms around me.

"Ams." Joe kisses the top of my head as his arms tighten around me and I clutch his shirt in my hands as she continues to cry. "Baby, I'm so sorry."

"Why do you do this to me?" I ask while looking into his tear filled eyes. "Why do you hurt me so much?"

I faintly hear my mother sighing as she leaves the room to give us a moment alone. A range of emotions run through my body as I sniffle while cupping my husband's face.

"We have been through three pregnancies together and each one is harder than the last." More tears fall from my eyes. "All I wanted was an easy, loving pregnancy with the man that I chose to marry but you make it so hard. We have had our fights but the way you spoke to me yesterday was unlike anything that I've ever heard from you and it hurt to be degraded by the man that I love."

"I don't know what's got into me."

"Joe, I am tougher thank you think but hearing those words..." I angrily wipe my tears. "Those words cut deep and it let me know what you really think of your wife. I have never claimed to be anyone that I'm not but if you think that's who I am then I don't think I can stay in this marriage."

I feel nothing as Joe starts to break down with each word.

"I cannot be with a man who will degrade me in public and make me feel like I'm some whore." I take a deep breathe. "I think that it's best that we separate."

"Amerie." Panic fills his eyes. "What are you talking about? We're not separating."

"You can stay here but I'm flying home tomorrow with the boys."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 222 17
She's lost so much already and she's afraid to lose the only person she has left. He's afraid to tell her how he feels and afraid to lose her to some...
144K 5.7K 90
How far would you go to be with your celebrity crush? A crazed fan befriends a woman, just to get close to her husband. Cover done by me This story h...
555K 2.4K 200
@jackgilinsky followed you @jackgilinsky commented on your post ---- This story takes a while to get into so just bare with me ok thanks
3.6K 133 10
• It's only natural to me, to feel this way about you. You're the world's most beautiful girl. It's only natural for me to be this protective about y...