𝐌𝐫. π•π’π³πœπšπ’π§π¨'𝐬 𝐋�...

Par erwenc_

π“žπ“·π“°π“Έπ“²π“·π“°... ❝I want you baby,❞ the deep whisper slipped past my lips, and she closed her eyes when my n... Plus

πˆππ“π‘πŽ
02 || Vanilla Orchid
03 || Prosecco
04 || Lady Of The Night Orchid
05 || Vinho Verde
06 || Nun Orchid
07|| Rioja
08|| Scarlett Cattleya Orchid
09 || AlbariΓ±o
10 || Tetraspis Orchid
11 || Blue Vanda Orchid
12 || Chardonnay
13 || Cymbidium Orchid
14|| Pinot Noir
15 || Masdevallia Orchid
16 || Rioja
17 || Ludisia Orchid
18 || Zinfandel
19 || Marsh Orchid

01 || Sauvignon Blanc

6K 156 28
Par erwenc_

Mr. Vizcaino's Lover
Saturday 14 January 2023
18.40hrs

The beautiful banner was made by the amazing typinchapters, you guys should definitely check her graphics out 🩶

☾• 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐙 •☽

Cuts ~ Limi

"This is about to be one of the wildest nights of our life," Izaiah exclaimed as we pulled up in our reserved spot at Fusion Essence.

One of the biggest, most prestigious clubs in the city. Where all the affluent people came to unwind, and lose their fucking minds.

This was where all the magic happened: hard-core drugs, matured, expensive alcohol and a whole lot of wild things you could ever imagine.

But of course, from the outside, it was simply a very decent place to have a drink... or two.

You needed a VIP ticket to unlock all the wildest fantasies. And a lot of connections. The crowd was only limited to the members of the highest social hierarchy, therefore exclusive.

I've been attending these parties for the past three years and still, I had a hunger to go wilder. The girls weren't enough, the drugs didn't get me high enough, nor did the liquor.

I wanted to lose my mind completely, or maybe my life. I didn't know which one was which. Regardless, I planned to live my life to the full potential. Twenty-seven was decent enough to not give a fuck about society's expectations.

Settling down. The aspect itself sickened me to the core.

I didn't perceive myself as the stable type of phenomenon. I was a curious soul, possessed a wandering mind and volatile eye with a mini concentration span for a grown man. That same curiosity led my fate, and I wasn't sure whether it led to eternal life or damage.

But that temporary euphoria was fucking worth it.

It feels like you enter a bizarre and completely different dimension. A dimension that is perilously thought-provoking but simultaneously deceitful.

A dimension that convinces you that you have achieved everything you want in life, manipulates your nerves into giving you a false sense of intense relief.

Warm, fuzzy, with a subtle hint of danger. Oh, the danger wasn't so subtle once the repercussions adamantly pursued you in your sober state, it was absolutely life-threatening. Hence why you do it again.

And again.

And again.

Running away from responsibility was a popular past time, an extreme sport that ought to qualify for the Olympics.

The deep resonance of the deafening, loud music meets my senses, and I instantly feel so alive before I've even stepped in.

But I'm not sure I want to forget life tonight. I just wanted the night to end with rich, rubescent wine and a good conversation. Preferably with a woman.

Maybe we'd develop from there.

"Right. We're going to settle down at the table first for something light, then we can go in. Been a while since I got some good head." Miguel wasn't ashamed to express himself and we all laughed.

"Do you ever think we're going to be serious with life? We're almost thirty," Izaiah's statement provoked a series of dismissive groans from us.

"Highly doubt it. Imagine someone's daughter or son expecting you home by a decent time, or a tiny monster waiting for 'Daddy' to come home with new toys. Fuck man, could never be me." Miguel said im great distaste.

"Can't imagine that either. Estimating that I'll be home by two am earliest." I added with a smirk.

"Earliest indeed. I'm probably going to call Rick to pick us up at four." Izaiah gestured to the SUV that brought us, which was now leaving.

"You know your shit. Now, let's go and have the time of our lives boys." Miguel wrapped both of his arms around us.

We entered the luxurious villa, heading over to our usual, reserved table and settling down. Not a few moments later, girls were swarming around us for selfies and numbers. Particularly Izaiah.

The girls were always attracted to the electric cerulean eyes with some silky silver blonde hair to add to the famous playboy look. Not to mention his lean, muscular model body.

Miguel and I leaned towards the intensive bodybuilder end.

"Rareșz, I've been on your social media this past week. The pool videos are so hot." One of the five girls standing around me said.

"Can we get a picture together? I want to make my ex jealous," another held my shoulder.

Yeah, the attention was nice. But sometimes, I genuinely didn't want to be the centre of attention. Sometimes I wanted a quiet evening with a peace of mind. I was starting to even question why I was here in the first place.

I sipped on the dry white wine I had been served, the raw effervescence effortlessly setting me in motion for the night ahead.

I was waiting on a phone call from an investor I had been persuading for weeks now.

After showing him my presentation this afternoon, he did very little to make any reaction. He had been very neutral and that kept me on the edge.

No, maybe I should get high to take my mind off that. I was a bit of an overthinker, diagnosed with intense paranoia. My mind took unhealthy pleasure in imagining the worst-case scenarios.

Not that I could help it sometimes.

As if on cue, my phone buzzed in my pocket, and I took it as a great opportunity to slip out and avoid the women who were so eager to get my attention.

It was him. Mr. Nicholson. The world's first billionaire.

"Good evening Sir." I greeted, a hand in my pocket. I was staring up at the velvet nightsky that glimmered with minuscule beads of diamond.

"Mr. Vizcaino, pleasure to have met up with you this afternoon." I was eagerly holding my breath.

Usually, I didn't really put too much thought into business, but embarking on my own project meant that I had to focus on every little thing that would contribute to the expansion of the company.

"Indeed. What can I do for you?"

"I just wanted to mention that I've given your proposal a little thought, and I'm impressed. You're a brilliant young man, reminds me of myself when I was still starting. I'd love to see what you can bring to the table."

No. Fucking. Way

"That means a lot to me. Thank you for putting your faith in me, it's a dream come true."

"Good to hear. My personal assistant will send you an email to review tonight, then we'll have a discussion whenever you please." He was very calm and I was too, but freaking out on the inside.

"I appreciate it. I'll reach out as soon as I'm ready." I said honestly, and just out of the corner of my eye, I caught sight of a feminine figure walking into the building.

An intriguing black woman.

The onyx, straight hair cascaded down over her shoulders, and she moved with so much grace and composure, I just had to stare. She had really nice legs too.

"Have a good evening, Mr. Vizcaino." I suddenly remembered that I was still on the call, and I began to walk after the woman.

"Same to you, Mr. Nicholson." I cut the call, briskly makimg my way towards the entrance.

What had come over me? She could be married for all I know.

But a lot of married people came here for one reason or the other. So I had to take my chances.

My eyes trailed down her breathtaking hourglass figure, how she walked with a beautiful rhythm that almost hypnotised me. Philogyny was a prominent personality trait, hence my actions.

I moved cautiously towards her when she settled at the bar, positioning her purse closer to her body. She didn't belong here, clearly.

And many other predators who had already noticed her thought as much.

Early bird catches the worm, I thought as I settled down beside her. This was going to be good.

It better be good. I was looking forward to a splendid night. A night where I'd get lost in some sort of euphoria with someone.

Fate has always been on my side. I wondered, if for the first time, it wouldn't be.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

141K 5.5K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...
5.8K 161 21
Her hips rotated up meeting my pelvis as she latched her lips back onto mine, I matched her rhythm and drove my hips into her core she let out a beau...
18.8K 1.2K 51
[My nubile body ripened with lustful desire for every inch of this Seraph of a being. Finalizing our orally initiated bliss he steps back as his nimb...
3.7K 180 14
I felt his hand as it gently pushed the strands of hair that were blocking his view of my face, behind my shoulder. The action caused his fingers to...