Beholden | Yeonbin Fanfiction

Autorstwa kriingkles

12, January 2023 | kriingkles "Kill me, Choi Yeonjun. Make me suffer like you always wanted me to be." "S... Więcej

Beholden | Yeonbin Fanfiction
Author's Note
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author's Note

Chapter 10

1.5K 134 464
Autorstwa kriingkles

“I will never like your dick, dumbfuck!”

Soobin was about to walk away when Yeonjun aggressively pull his back and slam him on the wall and is currently being soaked by the shower that’s pouring above them.

“What did you said?” Yeonjun asked him, voice is cold and sends warning.

Soobin who’s fighting his urge to cry started acting tough in front of his bully that is only wearing boxers. “Why!? Why would I like it when I know every girl in this campus already tasted it! Aren’t you ashamed!?” Soobin taunted him.

In a swift, Soobin received a slap from Yeonjun and he really felt its sting on the corner of his lips. Then Yeonjun even move closer that their hips almost touch while Soobin is still looking away.

Soobin’s now feeling nervous. His hands are uncontrollably shaking in fear. There are countless scenarios in his head while they are inside the cubicle. Yeonjun can slam his head multiple times on the wall until he die is one of those scenarios.

“Aren’t you one of those bitches too?” Yeonjun accused.

That made Soobin angrily looked at him while some strands of his hair are covering half of his eyes because it’s already soaked. “Me? The fuck is you talking? I will never be one of your bitches!” Soobin defended. “Move away.”

He pushed Yeonjun away but Yeonjun grabs back his arm and pushed his face against the wall while both of his hands are on his back that is facing Yeonjun.

“L-let go of me! Hey! Yeonjun you asshole! I’m really going to kill you!” Soobin shouted while resisting Yeonjun’s grip.

Yeonjun move closer and his bare back is now touching Soobin’s. He leans to whisper, “If I want you to be a bitch then act as one, Puppy. You get that? You aren’t allowed to say no to me.”

Soobin’s eyes started to water. Even his legs are shaking now. His hands that are being locked in Yeonjun’s hand are making him feel week and inferior.

“L-let go of me, please,” Soobin whispered and tears escaped from his eyes.

“I don’t want to. You just turn into a bad dog earlier. You need to be punished somehow, right?” Yeonjun whispered again.

“S-sorry... W-what do you want? What do you w-want me to do...” Soobin gives up.

“Kneel, Puppy.”

Soobin closed his eyes firmly and moves when he felt Yeonjun’s grip loosen. He slowly knelt in front of Yeonjun and is looking down on the damp floor of the shower cubicle.

“Good dog,” he heard Yeonjun chuckles and caresses his hair that made his hands turn into fist. “Talk bad again and I’ll do worst,” he heard. “Look at me,” he heard another order.

Soobin looks up and saw Yeonjun grinning at him. Yeonjun bents down while holding Soobin’s chin up and Soobin closes his eyes briefly when the distance of their faces keeps on getting smaller.

“Remember this Choi Soobin, I am a trauma that no medication can cure. You get that, Puppy?”

Soobin’s lips are shivering as he nods. “Y-yes,” he answered.

Yeonjun even move closer to Soobin’s ear. “If you’ll act like a bad dog again, I will fuck you real hard until you stop barking like what I did to those bitches you said.”

Soobin is about to passed out now in fear. Yeonjun’s voice is spontaneously sending him traumas as he speaks. He just nods at the older’s threat until Yeonjun stood up properly.

“Get lost,” Yeonjun said and Soobin quickly went out in there.

Soobin’s bawls like a kid the moment he got out from the covered gym. He’s in a stated of being crazy already after everything that happened to him. He’s cold and he’s really soaked. He cried and cried until he reached their house.

Good thing his mom is still at the grocery that made him quickly change his clothes. He looked at his bathroom’s mirror and he saw his red eyes and the cut on the corner of his lips that caused by Yeonjun’s slap.

He looks down and cried again in silent as he thinks what’s happening to him. He wants to get mad at Choi Yeonjun but at the same time he wants to understand the situation.

That the heaven’s punishing him through Choi Yeonjun.

And he accepts that reason.

That’s why he’s letting him.

Soobin’s already on his bed when he started coughing and felt the dizziness. He went outside of his room and he saw his mom video calling his dad.

“Dad! Hello! I miss you!” Soobin suddenly butts in and fake a laugh then cough.

[Son! You good there? Why are you coughing?]

“A-ah nothing—“

“Son, you’re burning! You have fever,” his mom noticed immediately.

“You okay? Aren’t you tired?” Hueningkai asked Yeonjun who’s punching and kicking the sand bag inside their house.

“Yeah, why? I saw you and Taehyun earlier. Didn’t I tell you stop going out with him?” Yeonjun changed the topic and stops punching then remove his gloves.

“W-well, he’s a good friend. He teaches me at everything. I managed to be at top because of him,” Hueningkai reasoned and munch a strawberry.

“Really? That’s good then. Tell your parents about it,” Yeonjun quickly replied and drinks water.

Both of their parents are close friends but Hueningkai’s are on the US so Yeonjun’s mom agrees to let Huening stay at their house so Yeonjun will have some company too.

Because Yeonjun’s parents aren’t at home everytime.

Yeonjun went inside his room and open the sliding door to let the wind wonder inside his room as he turns off the light. He played some slow rock music and went to his bed and closes his eyes.

“Did I go too hard earlier?” he whispered and opens his eyes.

He remembers the scared face of Soobin while he’s on the shower. He just pursed his lips and shook his head to not to feel any guilty at all.

“He deserves it, it’s fine,” he convinced himself and went to sleep.

The next day, Yeonjun parks his motorbike and head inside the building. As usual students are looking at him but he doesn’t give a fuck and his face is just calm and unfazed.

He’s late as always and he takes a seat. He then noticed that his puppy isn’t around him. “Hey, where’s Soobin?” he asked Chul.

“Boba said Trashbin is sick so he won’t attend class today,” Chul replied and he’s referring to Beomgyu when he said Boba.

Yeonjun just nods and pulled the book he’s always reading then reads it but for some reason he’s already reading the line for five times and he can’t still get over it.

“Fuck,” he growls and pulled his bag then went out.

Soobin wakes up and reached the window to open it then he sighs. He’s still feeling dizzy so he just stays still in his bed.

Someone knock at his door and it opens. “Mom, I don’t think I can—“ Soobin paused when he saw an unexpected person standing in his door with a tray on his hand.

“W-what are you doing here?” Soobin asked and hid his hands under the blanket that is currently shaking.

“Son! Yeonjun’s here. He said he’s worried so he visits you. Yeonjun, make sure my Soobin will drink his medicine, okay? I’ll leave you two here,” Mrs. Choi stated and then walks out after tapping Yeonjun’s shoulder.

“I’ll take care of him, Ma’am,” Yeonjun replied with wide smiles and then enter the room and locked the doors.

“W-why did you lock it? I don’t lock doors, p-please open it,” Soobin pleaded in his unstable voice.

But Yeonjun didn’t listen and puts the tray with porridge, water, and pills on Soobin’s nightstand. “Aren’t you cold? Why did you open your window,” Yeonjun noticed and reached for it to close.

“No!” Soobin grabs his hand that made him fall above him. “L-leave it there, please,” he begged to the older with full of sincerity in his eyes.

Yeonjun sighs and then get off from the sick one and pulled the chair from Soobin’s study table and takes a seat. “Sit, you’re going to eat,” Yeonjun stated.

“W-why are you here? And what are y-you doing?” Soobin asked in confusion while his brows are frowning.

“What else? My dog is sick, should I just leave it?” Yeonjun coldly replied. “Sit, Puppy.”

Soobin pursed his lips and he tried his best to sit and leans on his headboard. “I-I’ll do it,” Soobin initiated and grabs the bowl but he felt Yeonjun’s slaps his hands. “Agh!” he hissed when he felt it.

“I just ordered you to sit, Puppy.”

“Sorry,” Soobin quickly apologized and rest his hands on his lap.

“Open your mouth,” Yeonjun said with a spoonful of porridge in front of Soobin’s mouth.

“H-huh? Ah, y-yeah,” Soobin slowly parted his lips and when the food touches his tongue he quickly panicked and swallowed it. “It’s hot!”

Yeonjun saw the tissue and went closer to Soobin to wipe his lips. “Is it that hot? Did it burn your tongue?” Yeonjun asked in worried while the tissue and a bit of his skin are touching Soobin’s lips.

Soobin suddenly feels really hot inside him. He doesn’t really know what to feel already when he’s with Yeonjun. Most of the time he’s mad, he’s scared, he’s stressed and frustrated, but now he feels like he’s intestines are straightening themselves.

And he really knows that feelings.

“N-no, not really. I’m fine,” Soobin whispered because Yeonjun’s too close to him and he feels like his current temperature just rose up to 40 degrees Celsius.

Yeonjun sits properly and holds the bowl again. He stirs it to get warmed and when he scoops again he blows on it. Soobin’s just looking at him because he can’t find any reason why Yeonjun’s acting like that.

“Ah,” Yeonjun sounded to make Soobin open his mouth and Soobin hesitantly did it. “Still hot?” he asked.

Soobin gently shook his head, “N-no,” he replied.

Soobin is confused. He didn’t know that the bully asshole Choi Yeonjun that hits him if he’s mad and treats him like a dog has this kind of attitude. He wants to ask someone if does anyone know about this side of him too or he’s just acting right now out of guilt.

Even still, Soobin’s being cautious. He doesn’t know what Yeonjun can do to him.

The thought of getting fucked by him too is one of the reasons.

Yeonjun feed him up until the last spoon and he lends him the water together with his medicine. Soobin drinks it and went back to his resting position.

“What a good dog,” Yeonjun complimented and smiles. “Because of that I’ll give you a treat,” he added and pulled something from his pocket.

Soobin frown while watching Yeonjun unwraps the squared treat. “W-what’s that?”

“A chocolate,” he answered. “Open your mouth,” he continued and Soobin munched the food. “It’s delicious, right?”

“B-but isn’t chocolates aren’t good for dogs?” Soobin wondered.

“Yeah, so that you’ll get poisoned and die.”

“Hey!” Soobin hits Yeonjun’s arm and glared at him. “I really hate you,” he whispered and his eyes widen when he realized what he acted. He looks again at Yeonjun who’s seriously looking at him. “I-I’m sorry,” he quickly apologized.

“Since you’re sick, I’ll let that one slide. But can you bark for once?” Yeonjun suggested.

“W-what? I’m not a d-dog,” Soobin refused and looks away.

“You are tho? If you can see your face right now, you really look like a sick puppy,” Yeonjun stated.

Soobin hissed and almost rolled his eyes at the older. “I don’t really know why you are doing this to me,” Soobin muttered and pursed his lips causing his dimples to appear. He then looks at Yeonjun, “What wrong did I do to you?”

“Because you’re a bad dog that needs to be trained well and disciplined.”

Soobin’s brows almost meet again in confusion. “Huh? What do you mean?”

“Bark and I’ll answer,” Yeonjun teased him again with a serious face.

“Tsk! Go out, I’m going to sleep. You’re making my head dizzy again,” Soobin whines and then turn his back and covered himself with the blanket. “Don’t lock the door if you’re going out,” he added and closed his eyes to sleep.

Yeonjun just stared Soobin’s back and he stands up after confirming he’s already sleeping. His eyes wondered around and he noticed Soobin has a lot of books.

He grabs one of the books. Judging from its look he already reads it and he can also see some notes in there. He keeps on flipping when a picture appeared. He holds it and looked at Soobin who’s sleeping peacefully and looks back to the picture of two people wearing the same uniform while smiling widely.

“I can’t believe you loved him to death,” he whispered and puts the book back in the shelf and leaves the room with the door unlocked.

“Ma’am! I’ll be going now,” Yeonjun announced when he saw Soobin’s mom at the kitchen.

“Really? You should eat first. Is he sleeping?” she asked.

Yeonjun nods. “Yes, ma’am. He needs to rest,” he added with a smile.

“Thank you so much Yeonjun. The last time you saved him and now you are taking care of him. I never thought that he’s going to have another friend again,” Mrs. Choi said with such melancholy tone.

“Soobin is making so much friends in school, ma’am. Don’t worry about him,” Yeonjun replied with a sweet smile.

Mrs. Choi went closer to him and holds his hands. “Yeonjun, please take care of my son. Please? Can you do it? He’s not that strong and he keeps everything in him because he doesn’t want to disturb others. So please, keep him safe,” she asked a favor.

Yeonjun paused for a moment before smiling even dearly. “Yes, ma’am. Don’t worry, Soobin and I are always together at school,” he assured.

“Thank you so much, Yeonjun. I trust you with my son.”

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.1K 190 9
Choi Yeonjun, an Idol in a group call, Tomorrow by Tomorrow, uusually write down how's he's doing and what's going on in his life or just his feeling...
8K 649 14
"i don't need to be a hero to protect you because I can protect you being bad, I am a hero in my way and I will protect you" -soobin. When yeonjun fa...
38.7K 1.7K 43
High school wasn't Yeonjun's thing, he hated it. His "bad boy" persona scared all of his previous roommates however a new -annoying- boy was announce...
33K 1.8K 32
Choi Soobin the most innocent boy on earth . He was so precious that he didn't harm other people. but he always being bullied at school . still he di...