The Imaginary Friend

By BlaiseCurd

Harry Styles is an international heart-throb. He may have lost the X-Factor, but he won every single girls he... More

How It Began
Chapter 1 ~Imagination
Chapter 2 ~Scarface
Chapter 3 ~The Fallen Angel Network
Chapter 5 ~ Child's play
Chapter 6: Doesn't Exist

Chapter 4 ~Shotgun

530 21 5
By BlaiseCurd

Clementine sat on the small chair in the hotel she was confined to, switching channels out of boredom.

'Snow doesn't last forever, and the polar- The new premier for-  Once a bustling hospital where- Is waiting to be demolished- Rose Tyler, I-''

Clementine switched of the television with a groan when she heard a knock on the door of the hotel.

"Clem, open up, It's me." A husky voice said from the other end.

She opened the door, cracked a smile and ushered Harry in.

Harry sat at the edge of the bed and Clementine went back to her chair.

"So, whats new?" She asked.

"Gemma's started to ask about you." Harry frowned.

"Gemma! How is she?" Clementine leaned in excitedly.

"On a warpath." Harry chuckled.

Clementine laughed."Good luck with that!"

Harry rolled his eyes.

"So now that that's out of the way!" She grinned and jumped of the chair."What's good on telly?"

Harry laughed."Nothing."

"Well, that's reassuring. Me coped up in this place for god only knows how long and with nothing on the telly!" Clementine groaned and flopped back down on her chair.

Harry hesitated.

"Then get ready." He stated, standing up.

Clementine raised an eyebrow.

"C'mon, I'm not going to keep you locked up in here all day." Harry gave her a lopsided grin."I need to take the dog for a walk at some point."

"Oh, ha, ha. Just remember who cast me out in the cold in the first place." Clementine rolled her eyes, following Harry to the door and shrugging on her leather jacket as she walked.

Harry stopped at the door and looked her dead in the eyes.

"... That's why I'm not going to let you go again."

Clementine scanned his face, searching for any sign of a joke or a mocking tone. But he just stared back at her, hand on the doorknob.

"Believe me, I'm not going anywhere." She gave him a small smile. 

Louis and Gemma were in stealth mode as they reached the hotel. Louis had even rented another car for the occasion.

They planned to follow Harry from the hotel to find out more about the mystery girl.

"Binoculars?" Louis asked.

"Check." Gemma said, holding them up."Although I don't see why we need them."

"Walkie-talkies?" Louis carried on, ignoring Gemma.

"Check."Gemma rolled her eyes."Again, unnecessary."

"Everything is necessary, Gemma." Louis turned to her."Everything."

Gemma put her hands up in defence.

Louis scanned the doorway for any sign of Harry.

"How long have we been here, now?" Gemma asked, yawning. 

Louis rolled his eyes."Ten minutes now, Styles. Getting tired, are we?"

Gemma blushed."It's been a long day... and remind me why I'm here again?"

"Because your the only one who doesn't deny that there something up with Harry... He's pretty predictable too. He'll go to that pizza place down the road if he's staying here with a girl."

Gema rolled her eyes." That pizza place is where he always goes with girls, I cold have told you that. Plus, I didn't say that about him exactly. He just seems suspiciously strange."

Louis narrowed his eyes and pointed at the doors of the hotel. "That's her. Clara."

A peppy looking, purple haired girl came skipping gracefully out f the hotel, smiling widely.

Gemma raised an eyebrow."Nice hair."

Louis shushed her.

"Louis, they can't hear us-" Gemma began, but he shushed her again.

Harry unlocked the car with a click of a button. Clementine stopped in her tracks and stared at the car that had just unlocked in amazement.

"Audi R8..." Clementine said to herself quietly as she ran her hand along the smooth surface of the car.

"Yeah, you have any of these in Candy land?" Harry smirked at his own joke.

"Wouldn't call it candy land..." She said, still starring at the car.

Harry climbed into the car and Clementine came in cautiously after him. 

"Harry, these cost more than a hundred thousand grand!" Clementine laughed in disbelief. "I knew you were well settled with your money, but... Jesus, Harry. You've done well for yourself!"

"I guess." Harry shrugged."No money problems anymore."

"I mean, your life must be perfect now!" Clementine smiled widely."I'd have never thought! I always figured you'd end up in some bakery still hanging out with Kyle and have no other means of a social life!"

"Thank you for believing in me. I couln't have gone through life without your snarky remarks. But seriously just leave it, it's not like it's the best thing ever." Harry shruged, stopping the car outside a small pizza place. "So, on a lighter topic, want pizza?" 

"Hawaiian. Say what you want, pineapple does belong on a pizza." Clementine demanded.

Harry got out of the car and Clementine followed pursuit. The only two people in the building were two girls sitting in a corner both. One had the menu pressed against her face and the other was playing with her tangled hair.

Harry ordered the two pizza's to takeout and they both sat down near the counter.

"Uh, I actually took you here to ask you something..." Harry hesitated."You remember Kyle?"

"Pick-the-nose-Kyle?" Clementine giggled."Of course. Why?"

"He got married." Harry scratched the back of his neck nervously."I haven't seen him for a while.. and he wants me to come meet his wife in his new apartment... I really don't wanna put any of the guys through the torture that they would be in coming with me, but I don't want to go alone..."

"Oh hell no!" Clementine exclaimed loudly. The small building went silent and Clementine leaned over closer to Harry."I am not going to meet Pick-the-nose and his little wife!" She hissed.

"Oh, come on!" Harry pleaded."Just this one little thing? Please?"

Clementine glared at Harry before sighing in defeat." Fine. You owe me, Popstar."

"Thank god." Harry sighed in relief."You have no idea how much I love you right now.

Someone started coughing violently from the both where the two girls sat. Clementine and Harry stood up to check on them quickly.

One of the girls had started to choke and the other was trying to awkwardly pat her back while clutching onto the side of her head. The person clutching the side of her head kind of karate chopped the other girls back .The girl who was choking gave a jerk forward and started to inhale and exhale rapidly.

"Gemma!" Harry gasped."What are you doing here?"

"Gemma?" Clementine's eyebrows knitted together, trying to see the resemblance between the girl she last seen so many years ago to the girl who was clutching the side of her head."Well she sure has... changed."

"Oh for god sake!" Harry tugged on the girls hair and it came off in an instant.

"Changed allot!" Clementine laughed at the boy who was standing in front of them, now seemingly naked without his wig. Clementine recognised him to be the boy she had met just the day before, just wiggless.

"Why are you two here and more especially, Lou, what are you wearing a wig for?" Harry started to massage his temples.

"Would you believe us if I told you Gemma and I were going on a date?" Louis tried  for a shrug but Gemma dug her nails into his shoulder making him winch."Never mind."

"Getting pizza." Gemma smiled sweetly."What are you two doing?"

"Getting pizza, which is taking quite a long time, now that you think of it." Clementine pointed out."Why were you wearing a wig?"

"So just an innocent little pizza with... who, exactly?" Gemma asked in curiosity.

Harry glared at his sister."Gemma, this is Clara," Clementine smiled brightly."Clara, this is Gemma, my sister."

"I've heard so much about you!" Clementine smiled and shook Gemma's hand lightly. Harry gritted his teeth, hoping Clementine wouldn't say anything else that he'd have to explain. Gemma glared back at her brother.

"And I so little of you. Hey! I just had a great idea! Why don't you two come back to Louis's hotel and we can all have a pizza party! I just rented the Paranormal Activity box set and I currently have no one to watch it with. That way, me and your new girlfriend can have a little more girly bonding time!" Gemma grinned sarcastically at her brother.

"God no, I'm not his girlfriend!" Clementine laughed.

"Oh, well you should be! You two are so cute together!" Gemma batted her eyelashes innocently at her brother."Tell you what, you two boys can collect the food while me and Clara go and wait in the car!"

Harry opened his mouth to object but Gemma had already grabbed Clementine's arm and was dragging her out of the building.

Harry glared at Louis."What. The hell."

"I didn't do anything! It was all Gemma!" Louis cried.

"Yeah right," Harry scowled at Louis."You dragged her along, didn't you?"

Louis looked at the ground, shuffling his feet around. "Mayybee."

"Lou, you're gonna get Gemma off my back. You started this and your fix it." Harry glowered at Louis as he forcibly picked up the two pizza boxes and stormed out the door.

Louis sighed. He looked at his wig again before following Harry out sullenly.

"So, Clara, how come we never met before?" Gemma asked politely. 

Clementine and Gemma were sitting in the front of Louis's rented car, Clementine slightly scared and Gemma fully convinced that there was something up with this girl.

"Uh, well I've been... away... for a while..." Clementine coughed nervously.

"Where? Anywhere nice?" 

"...Yeah." Why not! Clementine thought.

"Where?"

"Africa!" Shit.

"Oh... when did you leave? You sound like your from around here."

"Um... I was eight. We come back every so often, just don't stay for long." Clementine shrugged.

"When are you going back?" Gemma asked.

Clementine froze.

"It's... complicated." Clementine gulped, "I don't think it'll be very soon..."

"So where are you staying?" Gemma narrowed her eyes, losing her politeness.

"No where stable, yet." Clementine shrugged."Just around."

"How around?"

"Uh... pretty around... just Cheshire around, you know, not... far..."

Gemma was going to pester on, but she saw Louis and Harry come out of the building and got out of the car quickly.

"Hey, little brother! I think I'll drive with you!" Gemma hurried over to Harry's car. She passed Louis, who's eyes where wide.

"Get her to your hotel. Don't delay or I swear-"

"Alright, I'll get her there! Shesh, a few minutes ago you where dreading this."

"And now I can't wait to find out more about this chick, just go along with it and get as much stuff out of her as you can, got it?" Gemma hissed.

She smiled feverish at Harry before sliding into his car."Shotgun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12 1 24
Parker James was an ordinary girl from southern Mississippi she had a nice life with friends that she loved. Never in a million years did she think a...
5.2K 186 28
Harry Styles is a depressed boy. He cuts, he has eating disorders and he is in his darkest of times. His step dad Robin got killed when he was 9, now...
127K 2.2K 40
Halie Duncan, best friends with Louis Tomlinson since diaper days. Then Louis made it on the X Factor, and she was probably one of the most excited p...
132K 5.8K 22
Harry Styles had it all. He was a record-selling artist who played on all the big arenas around the world. His shows were always sold out and he had...