Becoming Us (COMPLETE)

By WrenCox3

**This is an MMF love story** Sex and relationships don't interest Gemma--until she gives Tre a chance. One d... More

Before we get started!
*One*
*Two*
*Three*
*Four*
*Five*
*Six*
*Seven*
Hello, beautiful readers!
*Eight*
*Nine*
*Eleven*
*Twelve*
*Thirteen*
*Fourteen*
*Fifteen*
*Sixteen*
*Seventeen*
*Eighteen*
*Nineteen*
*Twenty*
*Twenty One*
*Twenty Two*
*Twenty Three*
*Twenty Four*
*Twenty Five*
*Twenty Six*
*Twenty Seven*
*Twenty Eight*
*Twenty Nine*
*Thirty*
*Thirty One*
*Thirty Two*
*Thirty Three*
*Thirty Four*
*Thirty Five*
*Thirty Six*
*Thirty Seven*
*Thirty Eight*
*Thirty Nine*
*Forty*
*Forty One*
*Forty Two*
*Forty Three*
*Forty Four*
*Forty Five*
*Forty Six*
*Forty Seven*
*Forty Eight*
*Forty Nine*
*Fifty*
*Fifty One*
*Fifty Two*
*Fifty Three*
*Fifty Four*
**Epilogue**
Now that this one is finished!
Bonus - Vacation - Part 1
Bonus - Vacation - Part 2

*Ten*

3.3K 148 102
By WrenCox3

Tre laid me on the bed, cocooned in the sheet and lying on my side. He grabbed a new pair of gym shorts from the drawer and slipped them on before stretching out behind me. I sniffed and wiped my eyes with the soft cotton, feeling like an idiot. I wished I could crawl into a hole and disappear.

"I'm sorry." My voice squeaked. "I ruined everything."

Tre scoffed and shifted up onto his elbow to peer down at me. I focused on the pillow, embarrassed, and avoiding what was sure to be an annoyed gaze. My heated skin might never return to its normal color around him again.

Not that it would matter. He'd never want to keep seeing me after the way I freaked out. He was just too nice to send me away while crying.

Things were going too well. I should've known I'd mess it up. This was exactly what Jason predicted. This was why I was supposed to count myself lucky he loved me. Jason accepted my flaws, and then I had the audacity to dump him. What man wants a chubby waitress from a trashy family, who doesn't even want sex?

Jason told me I'd end up alone, but that was fine. I never wanted another relationship, anyway. Being guilted or pushed into uncomfortable sex because it's my job as girlfriend was not my idea of a happy life. But that was all before Tre.

I didn't know things could be so much better. I shouldn't have agreed to a date. Ignorance wasn't bliss, but it was a hell of a lot easier.

Tre tucked my hair behind my ear. "Gemma, I don't know what to say."

My stomach soured. This was it. Nothing left but an extremely awkward goodbye. But then he pressed a soft kiss to my sheet covered shoulder and wrapped his arm over me.

"I'm not amazing at everything. It took years to get the studio going. And there's nothing wrong with being a waitress. It's a necessary job that you're good at. I'm sure I'm not the only customer that frequents that diner because of you."

Confusion swamped my brain, as he kissed my temple, then cupped my cheek, making me face him. Tre's sweet look of concern surprised me—there was something almost loving about it.

I relaxed a bit, and my overheated skin began to cool. I scooted a little until I lay on my back, staring up at him, and he pulled my body flush with his.

"And if you think there's anything about you I don't find appealing, then I haven't been clear. You don't need to try to be sexy, you just are, always. At work with your hair up and your apron tied at your waist, showing off your ass and hips."

He made a sound in his throat as his palm slid to my hip and squeezed. "It was hard only being friends when all I could do was picture how well you'd fit in my hands. Every time I'd ask you out, you'd blow me off, then I had to watch this ass sway as you pranced through the diner. It was awful."

I giggled and yanked the sheet up to my eyes, covering my blush. "I don't prance, and I didn't know you were serious."

Tre shook his head. "I might joke and play, but I've always been serious about you."

He moved the sheet down to my neck and slow kisses rained over my eyelids, nose, forehead, everywhere except my mouth, but it was so intimate. He made me feel as though I were precious to him. My chest warmed and butterflies took up residence in my tummy.

"When you finally agreed to dinner, I was thrilled. Then I picked you up in that blue dress and you were so stunning it didn't seem real." He brushed his lips over my collarbone in the lightest caress and I shivered at the touch.

"You're funny and smart. I had a great time with you, even before we went to my car." He grinned and slid his lower lip between his teeth. "And after last night, I feel like I've won the fucking lottery, getting a chance to be with you."

The idea of me being some kind of prize almost made me laugh.

"And saying you're not good at sex is crazy. There's no good or bad. There's being with the right person or not, and I think we're pretty fucking fantastic together. Don't you?"

"Oh, yeah," I whispered. "I had no idea it could be this way."

I wiggled my arm free and reached for Tre, gripping his nape and guiding his mouth down to mine. The kiss was slow and deep, and I felt it in my soul.

One honest conversation with Tre and he'd put everything back in perspective. More than that, he'd made me feel beautiful and wanted again.

Tre pulled back and ran his thumb over my cheekbone. "Better?"

"Umm hmm." I nodded and rolled onto my side, facing him and nudging him onto his back. Digging my fingertips into his hard chest, I leaned down to peck his lips and spoke against them. "I want to try again."

Before he could respond, I lowered my mouth to his and reached inside his shorts finding his hardening length. He moaned at the contact and lifted his hips, pressing himself against my palm.

"Fuck, yes." He pulled his shorts off, tossing them on the floor before dragging the sheet from my shoulders, leaving nothing separating us.

I scooted down, trailing kisses over his neck and pecs, pausing to graze his nipple with my teeth. He jerked at the contact, pumping his hard dick in my fist. Knowing I had such an effect on him was a shot of confidence, and I smiled.

Tre brushed his fingers through my hair as I moved all the way down to kiss and lick the thin strip of fine hairs that stretched from his belly button to the base of his sex.

With my long hair twisted loosely around Tre's hand, there was nothing to hide behind as I ran my tongue up the silky soft skin of his cock, then twirled it around the head, exploring the feel of him. Salty precum waited on the tip and I kissed it off.

Tre's exhale was harsh and when I sucked a few inches of him into my mouth, and met his eye, he panted. I was definitely doing something right.

Inhaling slowly, I willed myself not to gag as he reached the back of my throat. Slight movements as I adjusted to the feel of him, caused Tre to moan and his thigh trembled under me. Reaching down, he caressed my hollowed-out cheek and where my lips encircled him only an inch or two from covering him entirely.

"Fuck, yes." He groaned. "Fucking gorgeous, Gemma."

His dark eyes glazed over with lust as he watched me. I rose halfway up and tightened my lips around him as I sucked him back into my throat in one quick movement. Tre shook and panted and a whole new sense of sexual power filled me.

I'd never known I'd love this as much as the man. I'd wanted to do it to make Tre feel good, but hearing the way I affected him was so hot, I wanted more.

I sucked and bobbed, rubbing his head down my throat. Tre cried out. "Like that. Take it all, baby." His hips moved in time with me, and his back arched.

I moaned at the sight of him with his eyes squeezed shut and his stomach muscles clenched. That seemed to set him off. "I'm close." He tugged my hair lightly. "Move if you don't want it, baby."

Instead, I hummed in pleasure and cupped his tightening balls in my hand. A second later, hot cum shot down my throat. I kept sucking taking everything he had and only slowed my rhythm when he shuddered and began to soften.

"Fucking hell, baby. Come here." He released my hair and relaxed with a deep sigh.

I sucked to the tip and released him with a pop that sent a shiver through Tre. He chuckled and curled his fingers under my jaw, bringing my face up to his. "That was amazing, Gemma."

He licked and pecked my mouth. "Your lips are swollen."

"I don't care." I pressed against him, and he immediately began massaging my breast and rolling my nipple between his fingertips. "That was so freaking hot."

Tre grinned. "Yeah? Let's see how much you liked it." His palm slid down my side until he held my ass and pulled me up on top of him.

It felt weird sitting on his stomach, like I was too heavy to be there, but he didn't seem to notice at all as he slipped his fingers between us. "Oh, baby." He held the back of my neck and guided my forehead down to rest on his as his other hand gently moved through my wet folds.

He whispered, "You really liked having my cock in your mouth, didn't you?"

"Mmm hmm." I nodded and rocked against his hand craving more.

"Are you too sore? Should I stop?"

"God, no." I moaned as he circled my clit. "Please, don't stop."

His finger slid inside me, quickly joined by a second, and the painful edge of my aching muscles only intensified the pleasure brought by his touch. Without me noticing, Tre had moved down so that his face was even with my chest. His fingers pumped as he kissed and fondled my breasts.

"You're perfect, Gemma. Beautiful," he spoke between sucking one nipple and moving to do the same to the other, never slowing as I ground against his hand.

I panted as an orgasm built causing a shiver that ran through my entire body. Tre's movements stopped. He took his hand away and grasped the back of my thighs. I whimpered in protest at the loss of him.

"Move up, Gemma. I want you to come on my mouth."

"What?" He couldn't mean what I thought. Confusion and nerves warred for dominance in my mind.

He lifted, pulling my sex toward his face. "Don't overthink, baby. Just put this pretty pussy on my mouth."

In one motion, he picked me up and scooted down so that I was kneeling over his face, holding the headboard. He lifted his head, sucking and flicking my clit with his tongue as his fingers found my center. I cried out, and when his other hand pulled my thigh down, I let him.

Tre made an approving sound, and buried his face in me, licking and sucking, shoving his tongue inside. I watched him between my thighs and moaned. My hips moved on their own matching his pace and my budding orgasm returned instantly.

"Oh, my God. Tre." I gasped for air as pressure built inside me. "You feel so good."

My orgasm hit hard. I shook and cried out. Tre made a sound close to a growl, sucking and lapping up my juices. When the shaking slowed, I collapsed to the side with a deep breath. Tre crawled up from between my legs, kissing and petting me until he reached my neck.

He nuzzled against me with a sigh. "Perfect." His finger traced slow shapes on my hip as we caught our breath.

After a few minutes, Tre leaned up on his elbow to look down at me. "Everything okay?"

I nodded and studied his handsome face. "I don't think I've ever been as completely happy as I am when I'm with you."

"You make me happy too, baby." Tre smiled tenderly then pecked my lips. "I'll go fill the tub so you can relax while I clean up my paint and grab a shower in the other bathroom. Okay?"

I considered asking him to join me, but a few minutes to myself would be nice. I need to wrap my mind around everything. "Okay. Thank you."

"No problem, baby." Tre hopped from the bed and disappeared into the en suite.

When he reemerged several minutes later, he stopped for a quick kiss. "Take your time." He winked and strode from the room.

I paced to the bathroom where tears blurred my vision for the second time this morning. Tre had filled the tub, lit a candle, and left a t-shirt folded on the counter for me.

I'd wasted years letting Jason convince me that I needed him, and I didn't deserve better—I was the problem.

Now, here I was with an amazing man who made me feel good inside and out, and he wanted to take care of me.

I was the one who'd won the lottery, and I wouldn't take it for granted.

❤️

Make my day and hit the star! ⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 6.5K 30
Most of his friends seemed fully aware of his ridiculous feelings for Mat. In fact, Mat was about the only one who was oblivious. River had been been...
46.6K 1.6K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...
464 2 42
Samuel: "You done with your packing?? When are you planning to shift?" Ace: "Ahh, that." Samuel: "Listen Ace, I don't give a damn about your personal...
46.4K 1K 29
"Look at me Axel . I'm sorry I never should've- His lips were on mine and I grabbed his waist like it was the most natural thing in the world. His...