Bargain for 'Her' heart

By NemesistianaS

He gave more than he bargained to...... She got more than she could hope for... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1-FRIENDS
CHAPTER 2-MEETING THE 'DEVIL'!!
CHAPTER 3-THE 'POPCORN' FIGHT!!!!!
CHAPTER 4 - TWO THINGS AT ONCE!
CHAPTER 6 - SURPRISE!!!!
CHAPTER 7 -MASTER PLAN OR LIFE CHANGING...!?!?!!
CHAPTER-8:UNEXPECTED DETOUR....X)

CHAPTER 5 -GOOD DAY OR BAD DAY!!!

21 2 0
By NemesistianaS

"Every day may not be

GOOD

but there is something

GOOD

in every DAY."

~Anonymous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you ready,Tina?"Diana asked Athena on the phone while waiting for her at the airport with Olivia who was busy annoying Dan.

"Yeah I have showered and everything is already packed so I am ready. I just need to wear something presentable and I will be right next to you in 20 minutes."Athena said looking at her watch and wearing a pair of black denims at the same time.

"What did the old goats want from you today?Didn't they know that you were going to Italy today?And couldn't you leave your 'baby' for a week.Nothing would happen to your' baby'!"Diana was now on her 'Lecturer mode' and Athena was receiving the end of it.

"Yes 'mother', I understand!"Athena said to Diana with voice filled with sarcasm.

"Tina!!"

"Okay okay,I am sorry for asking you all to go ahead while I see what was happening at the hospital!Like you said, since the old goats called me,I thought it must be important,okay!"Athena replied while wearing her boots.

"Anyways, come fast ,the flight is in 40 minutes.If you leave now, you can catch it."Before she could reply Olivia said ,"Yes,Tina come quickly.You are missing all the fun!"

Smiling at that Athena said to her friends,"Don't worry I am ready to have some fun, so be ready!Bye!"

Climbing down the staircase, Athena met their old housekeeper/nanny ,"Martha,I'm so sorry you had to make a last minute mesimvrino."

"What are you saying, I am happy I was able to make it or else you three don't even let me do it!And I called George so you don't have to worry about your car and your bags are at the car."Martha said to her with a smile.

"Efharisto Martha!I'll call you as soon as we reach the villa.Rest for the whole week and don't do any work! Okay?Okay andio and na prosecheis!"Athena said kissing Martha on the cheek.

"Okay Doctor. Andio and na prosecheis!"Martha said waving Athena goodbye.

Entering her BMW Athena said ,"Okay George lets go."

"Yes maam."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Damn I hate rush hour!and where the hell are they?Don't tell me they left me'Athena said to herself searching for her friends around the airport.

'Where the hell are they?!?'

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"The flight no. ******* from Sydney to Pisa is ready to take off.Thank you.Have a safe journey!"

"What the hell!Don't tell me I missed the flight?!?"

Running full speed to the reception counter, Athena asked them and to her shock she really did miss her flight!

'God !the three are already on the plane!Maybe they sent me a text?'

BEEP BEEP BEEP

<Come quick.The boarding is going to start! -Ana>

<Where the hell are you!?! -Liv >

<We are already standing in a line.Come quick!!-Ana >

<We are inside the plane, where are you Tina?!?- Dan>

<Tina where the fuck are you???Why aren't you replying??? -Ana>

<Damn come fast,I can't text anymore!-Ana>

BEEP BEEP BEEP

'Oh God!I have really missed the plane!!!'

'Don't panic Tina.Go to the reception and book the next flight to Pisa.'

"Hey excuse me,can you tell me when is the next flight to Pisa?"

"Wait a minute......Ah its day after tomorrow."

"What!!!!Are you fucking kidding me?I cant believe this!!!"

"Please calm down ,maam!I'll see what I can do.Please have a seat!"

Athena took a deep breath to calm herself."Thank you !Please do it quickly!"

She was just about to sit down when suddenly she heard her name being called.Turning around she was surprised to find the last person she thought she will see in the airport.

"What are you doing here? Martha??!

"Don't talk to me like that ,young lady.I can still ground you as your former ntanta! and you  forgot your ticket!!!"

"Well it is of no use to me now!!The plane has already took off!!!"

"Thats nobody but your own fault!"Thrusting the ticket in Athena"s hand Martha took off.

Athena was so shocked at her actions ,she was rendered speechless.

Coming to her senses she started going after her Ntanta so quickly she didnot have time to dodge the person coming straight to her .Falling backwards Athena experience a sudden stillness from the hustle and bustle of the airport,and the next second the air which was happily in her lungs was dragged out.

"Oomff"

Coming to her sense,Athena pushed off the weight of muscle from above her and was just about to give the person an earful when the mentioned person lift his head and stared at her for a few seconds before recognition flashed in his eyes.

"Now this is a plea-no plainful surprise!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glossary:

Ntanta-nanny(greek)!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

I am so sorry to update this story after a year.I was busy with my studies so i hope you understand the pains in the life of a student and hopefully find it in your heart to forgive me and continue to read this story.

I hope you all like this chapter !!!

your pal,

Nemesis..:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.2K 8.8K 53
Laura, being a doctor, supplies most of her time to the preservation or at least lengthening of the lives of her unfortunate cancer victims. She ador...
36 4 4
"Okay, think of it this way," and with that, Leo offered out his hand, pinky outstretched. "We make a deal. Hades likes deals right and you're his ki...
478K 18.7K 62
When Athena and Tobias' family arranged for the two to get married, nothing but hell broke loose. They knew nothing about one another, except they bo...
214K 4.2K 43
Amelia Faith, who has been a doctor for over a year now. She never would have thought she would fall in love with one of her cocky patients. Amelia h...