π˜Ύπ™€π™’π™’π™€π™£ 𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙒 || π˜‹π˜³...

By Music_Is_Life-Duh

"Malfoy!" I screamed from the common room as I made my way up the stairs and to Malfoy's dormitory. "Draco Ma... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Diary Entry #1
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Diary Entry #2
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Diary Entry #3
Chapter X
Chapter XI
CHAPTER XII
CHAPTER XIII
CHAPTER XIV
Chapter XV
Diary Entry #4
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Diary Entry #5
Chapter XVIII
A/N
Chapter XIX
Diary Entry #6
A/N
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Diary Log #7
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Diary Log #8
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
A/N
A/N again
Chapter XXXVIII

Chapter XXXIX

901 35 31
By Music_Is_Life-Duh

I was so wrong. It didn't work. He is so assertive, which is nice, to a degree. I just wish he would give me less room to overthink.

"Love," The masculine voice called from behind me.

I turned around, but I wasn't excited-- I was scared. I felt so scared. His voice threatened me, and his words-- though, calming-- felt like a trap.

"Come here," He beckoned. His hand gestured me forward, but I couldn't see his face. I could faintly make an outline of his arm, which seemed to connect to the darkness around.

In fact, everywhere was darkness. I had no clue where I was. It felt dry and humid. The air was thin and moist, like a mountain after a rainstorm. I walked towards him, and found that the floor was made of shallow water. That was all I felt. I stopped moving immediately.

I didn't feel safe.

"What's wrong?" He questioned, his tone giving away an ominous smirk that I couldn't see.

"Who are you?" I replied. My hands slowly went numb, and it was only when I looked down that I realized I couldn't see them either.

"Don't you recognize me, princess?"

No. How could I? I don't know anyone that made me feel so helpless. I felt pathetic; Like that voice, whoever it belonged to, could break me.

"Isn't it obvious?" His tone dipped into a booming echo, bouncing off the intangible walls of the nostalgic room. "I'm the one who's going to break your heart," He took a step forward so I could barely make out his face. He looked familiar. "Turn against you," He continued as he slowly walked closer to me with each passing syllable, his person becoming more visible. "Be your first love."

It was him.

"I'm going to tear you apart, piece by piece, until I make you into exactly what I need. You will play my part, kill the ones you love, and--

Wake up."

With a gasp, I was sitting up in my own bed. The man behind the voice was holding me, caring for me, loving me.

"Are you okay?" He asked, his voice more gentle than I ever remembered it being.

I froze. My mouth was open. I was ready to tell him what happened, but I didn't know what to say. What had happened?

"What's wrong?"

"I--" I feel sad? No. Scared? Maybe. Loved? Sometimes. Tired? Certainly.

"What is it?" He held me closer, his grip tightened on the shoulders I forgot I had. My hands clenched onto my blanket, or his blanket-- I didn't know where I was.

"I had a nightmare," I finally breathed out. My voice sounded shaky. It was more fragile than I remembered. I felt so distant from my life in that moment, and confused as to what was real, that I had suprised myself by my own voice.

Draco watched me for a second, he seemed to be debating his words. His silence scared me, but his words scared me more. "I need to talk to you.."

"Just spit it out," I pushed myself away from him and sat beside him. If he was going to hurt me, I wanted to at least be able to feel comfortable without him. I couldn't.

"I got you something."

I blinked. Then, I slapped him.

"What was that for?" He yelled.

"You scared the bloody hell out of me. What kind of person says 'I need to tell you something'? Let alone a bloke to his girlfriend? It better be an apology. You know how scared I am of--"

He pulled out a vial from under his mattress. A purple vial.

"Draco--" I stared at it while he stared at me. There's no way he did what I thought he did. It was... so unexpected, so unpredictable, so unlike him.

"I felt bad for taking your lavendar, so I used it to make that thing you'd been willing to get expelled for." He explained, moving the vial closer to me.

"But Calming Draught is--"

"It takes a while to make, I know. During the two weeks you ghosted me, I--"

"Draco." I didn't ghost him and he knew that. Right?

"Love."

I didnt respond, but my body did. I felt the blush creep onto my cheeks before I could fight it off.

"Thank you," He nodded at my silence. "I realized that if I started it then, I could have had it ready by the time I saw you again. I was going to give it to you on the train, but..." He trailed off, but he didn't need to finish his sentence. He never really did.

I pursed my lips together as I tried not to cry, but the tears piled up so high that the blurred my vision before they fell. "Thank you," My thin voice broke as I threw my arms around him in a sloppy hug. "Thank you, Draco."

"You owe me," He patted my back with his empty hand.

"I'm okay with that." I sniffled as I pulled away from the hug. Draco motioned for me to take the Calming Draught by waving it in front of me. I stayed still for a second. I felt like I didn't deserve it.

"You deserve it," He spoke, making my heart speed up. There's no way he read my mind just then. "Would it help if you did something to pay me back?"

I hesitated, "Like what?"

"Give me your diary."

I took the vial, "Hell no." I shoved it in my pocket and stood up. "I'd rather die."

"That can be arranged." He stood up behind me. It felt different than any other time he had stood behind me. I felt an urge to lean back into him, and so I did.

"Kill me, then."

He rested his right arm loosely around my neck and gripped my left shoulder. If he pulled up, he could strangle me to death, yet his arm being there felt like he was protecting me. And I felt protected.

"I'd rather use you."

My breath hitched. There was so meaning behind that. It was too random for it not to have meant something. I closed my eyes to try and force the thoughts out of my head. His moment was too wholesome to be ruined by my own hormones.

"Don't be shy, say what's on your mind." He coaxed, his voice as soft and tempting as ever.

"I... I don't know what's on my mind," I admitted. My thoughts jumbled together in his presence, so this wasn't unsual, it was just provoked.

He spun me around with ease so that I was facing him. The look on his face told me he was planning something. He was almost smiling.

Almost.

"I'll admit that's my fault."

He said what, now? Does that mean he knows when he scrambles my thoughts? Does he know how he scrambles my thoughts? Does he do it on purpose?

"Relax, love." He gently grabbed my jaw and caressed my chin with his thumb. "I only know everything you're thinking right now."

I smiled, then paused. "What?"

"The Calming Draught wasn't the only potion I spent my time perfecting." His eyes flickered across my face as he tried reading me.

I backed away from his touch. My heart skipped a beat, then made up for it by trying to get twenty more in one second. I felt betrayed, but also scared. My mind suddenly conjured up all the worst possible thoughts I could have had since I'd been awake. Scratch that-- did he know what my nightmare was?

"When you started sweating and jerking in your sleep, I figured it'd be a good time to test it out," He answered for me. Another question appeared in my mind.

"Yes," He replied. "It worked." He sat the Calming Draught down on his end table.

Bloody hell. This can't get any worse.

"Do you remember your thought process after I said 'I'd rather use you'?"

He said that to prove me wrong, and it worked. I felt my breathing quicken in fear. In fact, I didn't remember what I was thinking at all. I remembered wanting to avoid sexual thoughts-- oh, shit. That was my thought process.

He stepped closer to me, his eyes peering into mine. It looked like he was reading my mind, but knowing that he actually was made it so much more intimidating. I fucking hate how hot I find it.

Oh, no. He probably heard that. I dont know what thoughts he gets and what thoughts he doesn't, but either way, I'm screwed. The way he was looking at me sent shivers down my spine. He looked hungry-- no, lustful.

He stepped close and I fell onto his bed. I got a feeling that's exactly where he wanted me when he put his hands on either side of me and entrapped me there.

Now he knows exactly what I want.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 5.5K 116
"Ιͺ Κœα΄€α΄›α΄‡ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ α΄α΄€ΚŸκœ°α΄Κ." "Ιͺ ᴋɴᴏᴑ." [UNDER EDITING] What happens when you, the wittiest girl in the Slytherin house, landed yourself in so much tr...
58.9K 877 13
"You don't own me you fucking bastard" I spat out in anger as Draco grips tightens around my wrist. "Is that so?" He says as his eyes look into my h...
8.5K 195 34
Draco Malfoy and Emma Dawlish attend Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Emma is almost always a straight A student and she is forced to wo...
280K 7.3K 42
Draco Malfoy was arrogant and egotistical. Forever known as Harry Potter's enemy, he prided himself on being a pompous jerk. He was content being tha...